Awesome List Updates on Feb 04, 2016
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Cpp
- TensorFlow (⭐172k) - An open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs [Apache]
2. Awesome Microservices
Node.js / Scala
- Micro (⭐10k) - Asynchronous HTTP microservices.
3. Engineering Blogs
Companies / R companies
- Realm.io https://realm.io/news/
4. Awesome IoT Hybrid
IoT / Frameworks-Tools
5. Awesome Shell
Applications / Directory Navigation
- moviemon (⭐186) - Everything about your movies within the command line.
6. Awesome Typescript
Standalone apps / Playground
- 🐙 Visual Studio Code (⭐142k) - Multiplatform IDE.
7. Awesome Machine Learning
Java / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Samoa SAMOA is a framework that includes distributed machine learning for data streams with an interface to plug-in different stream processing platforms.
Python / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Brainstorm (⭐1.3k) - Fast, flexible and fun neural networks. This is the successor of PyBrain.
8. Awesome Ruby
Code Analysis and Metrics
- Scientist (⭐6.9k) - A Ruby library for carefully refactoring critical paths.
9. Awesome Swift
UITableView / Barcode
- folding-cell (⭐10k) - Folding cell transition.
- PullToRefreshSwift (⭐536) - PullToRefresh library.
- Shoyu (⭐277) - Easier way to represent the structure of UITableView.
10. Awesome Music
- Audacity (⭐8.9k) - a free, cross-platform digital audio editor.
- JSyn - an audio synthesis software API for Java.
- midi.js (⭐3.6k) - a framework for creating web-based MIDI apps.
- PortAudio - a free, cross-platform, open-source, audio I/O library.
- RustAudio - an aggregate of free and useful Audio, DSP and music libraries written in Rust.
- Koel (⭐14k) - an open-source personal audio streaming server.
- Lame - a high quality, free and open-source MP3 encoder.
- Musikernel - a futuristic audio production platform (hardware support, APIs, hosts, plugins and more)
- SoX - a free open-source command line utility for playing, converting and manipulating audio files.
Free Music Scores
- cellist/Lilypond-Sheet-Music (⭐116) - a collection of music typeset with lilypond (mostly chamber music and music for cello).
- ciconia/music (⭐19) - a collection of mostly baroque music, lots of sacred works by J. S. Bach, coded in lilypond/ripple.
- CPDL - the choral public domain library contains more than 20K free scores of vocal music.
- Éditions Nicolas Sceaux (⭐41) - baroque music scores (mainly French music), typeset using lilypond.
- IMSLP - the International Music Score Library Project is the largest collection of public domain scores and parts on the web.
- Mutopia (⭐219) - sheet music based on editions in the public domain.
- wbsoft/lilymusic (⭐47) - beautiful LilyPond scores under free licenses.
MIDI Tools & Libraries
- Timidity - an open-source command line synthesizer that plays MIDI files.
- Denemo - a free music notation editor based on Lilypond.
- Frescobaldi (⭐605) - a free Lilypond sheet music editor.
- Guido - a generic, portable library and API for the graphical rendering of musical scores.
- Inknote (⭐151) - free, open source, browser based music notation and composition software.
- LibMEI (⭐58) - a C++ library for reading and writing MEI files.
- Lilypond - free, open-source music engraving program, devoted to producing the highest-quality sheet music possible.
- Lilypond Snippet Repository - an online database of Lilypond snippets ideas, features and hacks.
- Lydown (⭐23) - a modern language for music notation, based on Lilypond.
- MuseScore (⭐9.1k) - free open-source music notation and composition software.
- Python-ly - a tool and library for manipulating LilyPond files.
- Verovio (⭐526) - a library and a toolkit for engraving MEI music notation into SVG.
- Alda (⭐5.3k) - a music programming language for musicians.
- Chuck (⭐579) - strongly-timed, concurrent, and on-the-fly music programming language.
- CoffeeCollider (⭐216) - a language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition in HTML5. "Write CoffeeScript, and be processed as SuperCollider."
- Common Music - an open source music composition system.
- Csound - a user-programmable and user-extensible sound processing language and software synthesizer.
- IanniX (⭐296) - a graphical open-source sequencer, based on Iannis Xenakis works, for digital art.
- Leipzig (⭐442) - a composition library for Overtone.
- Music Suite - a language for generalized music notation and theory, based on Haskell.
- Nyquist - a sound synthesis and composition language.
- Overtone (⭐5.6k) - an Open Source toolkit for designing synthesizers and collaborating with music.
- Platonic Music Engine - an open-source music generation framework written in Lua.
- SuperCollider - a programming language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition.
- MEI (Music Encoding Initiative) - an open-source effort to define a system for encoding musical documents in a machine-readable structure.
- MusicXML - the standard open format for exchanging digital sheet music.
- SMuFL (Standard Music Font Layout) - a specification for mapping music symbols to Unicode for use in music fonts.
11. Awesome D
Data serialization / Binary Serilization
- cerealed (⭐90) - Serialisation library for D
- dproto (⭐36) - Google Protocol Buffer support in D.
- Prev: Feb 05, 2016
- Next: Feb 03, 2016