Awesome List Updates on Feb 19, 2016
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Charting
- amCharts - Three libraries for traditional charts, stock, and maps. Features a hand-drawn style theme option.
- CanvasJS - A tight set of chart types in a library with a small file size. Different looking default theme than other commercial libraries.
- FusionCharts - Charting library with a strong maps component.
- Highcharts - A series of charting libraries for a variety of uses. Can be compatible back to IE6.
- ZingChart - Built to render large data sets other libraries can't handle. Super customizable styling and new features added often. Everything in one modular library.
Free and Open Source Libraries
- Chart.js - Tiny library (11kb!) including core chart types.
- D3.js - Allows the user to manipulate documents based on data to render charts in SVG.
- dygraphs (⭐3k) - Interactive zoomable time series charts.
- Plottable (⭐2.9k) - Library with OOP style syntax to build charts.
- Google Charts - Maps are dialed in (of course) and some cool animation options. Extensive docs and use community (forum).
Framework-Specific Libraries / Angular
- n3-charts (⭐1.2k) - Easy to use library written with AngularJS, rendering charts with D3.
Framework-Specific Libraries / Ember
- Ember Charts - Five basic chart types ready to go in Ember.js projects.
Framework-Specific Libraries / jQuery
Framework-Specific Libraries / React
- react-d3 (⭐1.8k) - Charting library that relies on React for generating SVG markup and d3 to calculate path values.
Data Visualization Resources / React
- Dataviz Catalogue - A place to go when you're wondering which chart type is best. A project by Severino Ribecca.
- Evergreen Data - Information and opinions on presenting data more effectively.
- Flowing Data - A resource on maps, visualizations, stats, and design by Nathan Yau, formerly of the New York Times.
- Junk Charts - Dataviz critic (and Columbia professor) Kaiser Fung breaks down data visualizations to identify what is wrong and recommends ways to make them better.
- Visualizing Data - Dataviz consultant Andy Kirk compiles examples, resources, and reference materials on the subject of charting and visualization.
- Well Formed Data - Thought pieces on information visualization and design by Moritz Stefaner previously of the World Economic Forum.
2. Awesome Dropwizard
Tutorials / Deployment
3. Awesome Micro Npm Packages
Modules / Object
- is-empty-object (⭐11) - Check if an object is empty.
4. Awesome Influxdb
Projects / Non-dedicated
- Riemann (⭐4.1k) - A network event stream processing system, in Clojure
5. Awesome Json
- JSON-java (⭐4.2k) - A reference implementation.
JSON Schema Frontend components
- angular-schema-form (⭐2.5k) - Generate forms. (AngularJS)
6. Awesome Shell
- k (⭐1.7k) - k is a Zsh script to make directory listings more readable, adding Git status, fileweight colors and rotting dates
7. Awesome Vulkan
- vkcube (⭐92) - 'vkcube' sample from krh, works under X, wayland and VT console with drm/kms.
8. Awesome Angular
Google Developer Experts
9. Awesome Elixir
Examples and funny stuff
- kaisuu (⭐67) - Watch Japan's Kanji Usage on Twitter in Realtime.
Third Party APIs
10. Engineering Blogs
Companies / I companies
- Instacart https://tech.instacart.com/
Products/Technologies / V technologies
- Vertabelo http://www.vertabelo.com/blog
11. Awesome Canvas
Libraries / To draw using canvas
- Origami.js (⭐754) - JS Lib to redesign canvas API interface