Awesome List Updates on Feb 29, 2016
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Functional Programming
Table of Contents / Communities
- Haskellers - The meeting point for Haskell Programmers
2. Awesome Music
- Sonic Pi - a live coding synth with an emphasis on educational use.
3. Awesome Neo4j
REST API / PHP
- neo4j-php-client (⭐287) - PHP Client for Neo4j leveraging the Http and Bolt protocols.
REST API / Other
- GrapheneDB - The world's first fully managed Neo4j graph database.
- GraphAware Neo4j Importer (⭐24) - Java importer skeleton for complicated, business-logic-heavy high-performance Neo4j imports directly from SQL databases, CSV files, etc.
- neo4j-csv-firehose (⭐12) - Enables Neo4j’s
LOAD CSVCypher command to load from other datasources as well.
- neo4j-rdbms-import (⭐41) - An automatic importer for relational databases into Neo4j.
- Doc manager for Neo4j (⭐95) - The Neo4j Doc Manager takes MongoDB documents and makes it easy to query them for relationships by making them available in a Neo4j graph structure, following the format specified by Mongo Connector.
- neoprofiler (⭐34) - Neo4J database profiling utility.
- GraphAware Neo4j UUID (⭐102) - GraphAware Runtime Module that assigns a UUID to all nodes in the graph transparently.
- GraphAware Neo4j ChangeFeed (⭐16) - A GraphAware Framework Runtime Module allowing users to find out what were the latest changes performed on the graph.
- GraphAware Neo4j TimeTree (⭐205) - Java and REST APIs for working with time-representing tree in Neo4j.
- GraphAware Neo4j Recommendation Engine (⭐371) - Neo4j-based recommendation engine module with real-time and pre-computed recommendations.
- GraphAware Neo4j Algorithms (⭐34) - Custom graph algorithms for Neo4j with own Java and REST APIs.
- GraphAware Neo4j Warmup (⭐10) - Simple library that warms up Neo4j caches with a single REST call.
- GraphAware Neo4j RestTest (⭐13) - GraphAware RestTest is a simple library for testing code that talks to Neo4j running in standalone server mode.
- Spatial (⭐738) - Neo4j Spatial is a library of utilities for Neo4j that faciliates the enabling of spatial operations on data.
- Graphify (⭐379) - Graphify is a Neo4j unmanaged extension used for document and text classification using graph-based hierarchical pattern recognition.
- neo4j-tx-participation (⭐3) - This is a Neo4j Server Extension to make Neo4j REST-API participate in transactions started by the transactional Cypher endpoint.
- Maven repositories - Neo4j Maven repositories (releases, snapshots).
- GraphAware Neo4j Framework (⭐245)- GraphAware Framework speeds up development with Neo4j by providing a platform for building useful generic as well as domain-specific functionality, analytical capabilities, (iterative) graph algorithms, etc.
- cypher-dsl (⭐162) - A Java DSL for the Cypher Query Language and an optional Query DSL mode.
- Reco4PHP (⭐131) - Neo4j based Recommendation Engine Framework for PHP.
- cypher-vim-syntax (⭐38) - Very basic Vim syntax for Cypher.
- cycli (⭐272) - A Command Line Interface for Cypher.
- neo4j-shell-tools (⭐287) - A bunch of import/export tools for the neo4j-shell.
- Gephi (⭐5k) - Gephi is an award-winning open-source platform for visualizing and manipulating large graphs.
4. Awesome Angular
TypeScript Seed Projects / Components
- angular2-demo (⭐82) Minimal Angular2 Demo using TypeScript / Sass / Npm Tasks
5. Awesome Appsec
Violent Python shows you how to move from a theoretical understanding of offensive computing concepts to a practical implementation.
6. Awesome Android Ui
7. Awesome Crystal
- crisp (⭐43) - Lisp dialect implemented with Crystal
8. Awesome Github
Tips, tricks, tools, and add-ons for GitHub power users
- Issue and Pull Request Template Generator - Generate templates customized to your project, with the help of Cthulhu and Lewis Carroll
9. Awesome Network Js
- peercast (⭐500) – Like peerflix but for Chromecast.
- peerflix (⭐6k) – Streaming torrent client.
- peervisionary (⭐43) – Stream p2p content over your local network.
- peerwiki (⭐307) – browse all of wikipedia using bittorrent.
- screencat (⭐3k) – WebRTC screensharing app.
- signalhub (⭐643) – Simple signalling server that can be used to coordinate handshaking with webrtc or other fun stuff.
- torrent-mount (⭐1.3k) – Mount a torrent (or magnet link) as a filesystem in real time using torrent-stream and fuse.
- webcat (⭐424) – pipe across the web using WebRTC.
- websocketd (⭐16k) – Turn any program that uses stdin/stdout into a WebSocket server.
- castv2 (⭐740) – An implementation of the Chromecast CASTV2 protocol.
- hypercore (⭐2.2k) – A p2p network for distributing and replicating static feeds of binary data.
- ipfs (⭐1k) – The InterPlanetary File System, a new peer-to-peer hypermedia protocol.
- k-bucket (⭐147) – Kademlia DHT K-bucket implementation as a binary tree.
- k-rpc (⭐74) – Implementation of the k-rpc protocol used the BitTorrent DHT. Also see k-rpc-socket (⭐22).
- mdns (⭐839) – mdns/zeroconf/bonjour service discovery.
- multicast-dns (⭐441) – Low level multicast-dns implementation.
- peervision (⭐97) – Live p2p streaming protocol.
- polo (⭐245) – A zero configuration service discovery module.
- rtsp-server (⭐29) – A low level module for creating RTSP servers.
- utp-native (⭐99) – micro transport protocol, a network protocol similar to tcp that runs on top of udp.
10. Awesome Electron
For Electron / Other
- electron-packager (⭐8.3k) - Package and distribute your app.
11. Awesome Robotics
12. Awesome Ava
- redux-ava - Test helpers for Redux.
13. Awesome Fp Js
Community / Related Lists