Awesome List Updates on Jul 29, 2016
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Ruby
- IdentityCache (⭐1.9k) - A blob level caching solution to plug into ActiveRecord.
2. Awesome Laravel
Popular Packages / Search
- TNTSearch (⭐2.9k) - A fully featured full text search engine written in PHP
3. Awesome Stock Resources
Photography / CC0-license
- Pickupimage - Free download high quality premium free stock images, public domain photos.
Photography / Custom License / Usage
Vector Graphics / Unspecified License
- FreeVectors.net - ©️ A fun little community of vector lovers who share free vector graphics.
Videos / Unspecified License
Spreadsheet / Runner
Podcasts / Other
5. Citizen Science
Publishing and Doing Research / Other
- Citizen Science: Theory and Practice - An open-access, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to discussion about methods in citizen science.
- Scholar Subreddit - A great place to request help getting access to scientific papers that are beyond paywalls.
Citizen Science Spaces and Projects / Genetics/Biohacking
- Genspace - One of the oldest and most successful DIY Bio labs, located in Brooklyn, NYC.
6. Awesome Vehicle Security
- Troy Hunt on Controlling Nissans - Troy Hunt goes into controlling Nissan vehicles.
- Anatomy of the Rolljam Wireless Car Hack - Overview of the RollJam rolling code exploitation device.
- IOActive's Tools and Data - Chris Valasek and Charlie Miller release some of their tools and data for hacking into vehicles in an effort to get more people into vehicle security research.
- "Drive It Like You Hacked It" from DEFCON 23 - A talk and slides from Samy Kamkar's DEFCON 23/2015 talk that includes hacking garages, exploiting automotive mobile apps, and breaking rolling codes to unlock any vehicle with low cost tools.
- Samy Kamkar on Hacking Vehicles with OnStar - Samy Kamkar, the prolific hacker behind the Samy worm on MySpace, explores hacking into vehicles with OnStar systems.
- Adventures in Automotive Networks and Control Units - DEFCON 21 talk by Chris Valasek and Charlie Miller on automotive networks.
Who to Follow
- Charlie Miller: Hacked the first Apple iPhone, now does car security.
- Troy Hunt: Pluralsight author. Microsoft Regional Director and MVP for Developer Security. Creator of haveibeenpwned.
Libraries and Tools / C
- SocketCAN Utils (⭐1.8k) - Userspace utilites for SocketCAN on Linux.
Libraries and Tools / Python
- Caring Caribou (⭐500) - Intended to be the nmap of vehicle security.
- UberATC - Uber Advanced Technologies Center - [email protected].
7. Awesome Vulkan
8. Empathy in Engineering
Words / Empathy for your peers
- Empathy Explainer 📹 - A quick animation of Brené Brown talk on what empathy is and how it differs from sympathy.
Words / Empathy in Hiring
- A Guide to Empathetic Hiring Process 📰 - @Fox on Medium discuss a few simple things employers can do to be kind to job applicants.
- Prev: Jul 30, 2016
- Next: Jul 28, 2016