Awesome List Updates on Aug 02, 2016
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Tech Videos
Architecture / Scala
- OSCON 2014: How Instagram.com Works Pete Hunt By Pete Hunt
2. Awesome Nodejs
Resources / Miscellaneous
- Microsoft Node.js Guidelines (⭐2.4k) - Tips, tricks, and resources for working with Node.js on Microsoft platforms.
3. Awesome Service Workers
Libraries and Tools
- sw-toolbox (⭐3.6k) - A collection of simple helpers to simplify implementing common runtime caching patterns.
- sw-precache (⭐5.3k) - Generates a service worker to cache your local App Shell resources.
- Instant Loading with Service Workers (Chrome Dev Summit 2015) - Explains how to structure your web app to optimize load time for initial and return visitors, and cover helpful service worker libraries that minimize the amount of boilerplate code you'll have to write.
- Measuring the Real-world Performance Impact of Service Workers - One of the most significant benefits of service workers (from a performance perspective, at least) is their ability to proactively control the caching of assets. A web application that can cache all of its necessary resources should load substantially faster for returning visitors. But what do these gains actually look like to real users? And how do you even measure this?
4. Awesome Elixir
- vscode-elixir (⭐4) - Elixir Support for Visual Studio Code.
5. Frontend Dev Bookmarks
User Interface Components
- Galeries & Image Sliders: A sophisticated way to present a collection of images on your website.
6. Citizen Science
Citizen Science Spaces and Projects / Other
- Hillsboro Library of Things - A library for physical objects based in Hillsboro, OR. Includes some science and tech supplies.
- Fab Foundation - an organization that facilitaties a network of digital fabrication "Fab Labs"
7. Awesome Ios
- MakemojiSDK (⭐100) - Emoji Keyboard SDK (iOS)
8. Awesome Chrome Devtools
- Dev Tips - Large collection of tips as animated gifs.
Workflow / Ruby
- Clockwork - View PHP application profiling data.
- Emulated Device Lab - Experiment with multiple devices being emulated at the same time.
- RailsPanel - View Ruby on Rails application profiling data.
- React Developer Tools - Inspect the React component hierarchies.
- EmberJS Inspector - Allows you to inspect EmberJS objects in your application.
- VueJS Developer Tools (⭐23k) - Inspect VueJS components and manipulate their data.
- Angular Batarang - Inspect an Angular application's scope and profile its data.
- Marionette Inspector - Inspect a Marionette application's views, events, and live data.
- Backbone Debugger - Inspect a Backbone application's views, models, events, and routes.
- App Inspector for Sencha - Inspect a Sencha ExtJS/Touch application's component tree, data stores, events, and layouts.
- Redux Devtools - Inspect Redux with actions history, undo and replay.
- Three.js - Edit any three.js project.
- Insight (⭐900) - A WebGL debugging toolkit which enables more productive WebGL development and more efficient WebGL applications.
- BEM devtools (⭐44) - Inspect BEM entities expressed in
Themes / Ruby
- DevTools Author - A selection of themes to modify parts of DevTools related to authoring web applications.
- Zero Dark Matrix - Dark theme for Chrome Developer Tools.