Awesome List Updates on Aug 17, 2016
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Rest
- Fusio (⭐1.3k) - Open source API management platform.
2. Awesome Programming for Kids
- Scratch Jr. - An app that teaches young kids how to visually code interactive stories and games. A simplified version of the Scratch website, for a tablet.
- Code.org - A website with interactive coding games and courses for kids. Covers a large range of ages and skill levels.
- Ruby Warrior - An online tutorial-game with cool music that teaches Ruby programming.
3. Awesome Bigdata
- ReCharts - A composable charting library built on React components
4. Awesome Elixir
- canada (⭐438) - A simple authorization library that provides a friendly interface using declarative permission rules.
- bupe (⭐77) - EPUB Generator and Parser.
- charm (⭐4) - Use ANSI terminal characters to write colors and cursor positions.
- ecto_autoslug_field (⭐145) - Automatically creates slugs for your Ecto models.
- renew (⭐33) - Mix task to create mix projects that builds into Docker containers.
5. Awesome Electron
For Electron / Other
- electron-log (⭐1.1k) - Simple logging.
6. Awesome Dotnet
Compilers, Transpilers and Languages
- LinqOptimizer (⭐476) - An automatic query optimizer-compiler for Sequential and Parallel LINQ
- AppVeyor - .NET Continuous Integration and Deployment as a service. [$] [Free for OSS]
7. Awesome Computer History
Videos / Old recordings
- KRON San Francisco: Primitive Internet report (1981) - KRON San Francisco news segment on how early home computer users could read their morning newspapers online
- We Are Apple (1984) - Corporate song that was used during the Macintosh rollout in January, 1984
- Steve Jobs: The Crazy Ones (1997) - Steve Jobs talks about The Crazy Ones marketing campaign on internal Apple meeting
8. Awesome Deep Learning
Table of Contents / Courses
- Deep Learning Course by Yann LeCun (2016)
9. Awesome Html5
Articles and standards
Elements / Time
Semantics / Web payments
Game development / WebRTC