Awesome List Updates on Sep 13, 2016
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Angular
TypeScript Seed Projects / Components
- ng2-boiler (⭐0) - A bare-bones simple starter with Angular2, TypeScript and Webpack configured.
2. Awesome Php
Table of Contents / Build Tools
- Construct (⭐263) - A PHP project/micro-package generator.
3. Awesome Elixir
- simple_bayes (⭐391) - A Simple Bayes / Naive Bayes implementation in Elixir.
- doorman (⭐119) - Tools to make Elixir authentication simple and flexible.
- pipe_to (⭐85) - The enhanced pipe operator which can specify the target position.
- RBMQ (⭐22) - Simple API for spawning RabbitMQ Producers and Consumers.
- faker_elixir (⭐150) - FakerElixir is an Elixir package that generates fake data for you.
4. Awesome Postgres
Contents / Backups
- pitrery - pitrery is a set of Bash scripts to manage Point In Time Recovery (PITR) backups for PostgreSQL.
5. Awesome Rest
Java / Symfony2
- Vertx-Web (⭐1k) - Vert.x-Web is a set of building blocks for building web applications with Vert.x, a toolkit for building reactive applications on the JVM.
6. Awesome Service Workers
- Building Progressive Web Apps - O'Reilly - A hands-on guide and reference for service workers, caching strategies, push notifications, and more. Everything you need to build a modern progressive web app.
- Designing Offline-First Web Apps - A fascinating look at design and UX considerations for dealing with various states of connectivity.
7. Awesome Chatops
- Installing Hubot on Windows with PowerShell DSC - Using the Hubot PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) resource to install Hubot on Windows.
8. Awesome Vue
Resources / Podcasts
9. Awesome AutoIt
- Active Directory (by water) - Extensive library to control and manipulate the Windows active directory. Link to the documentation pages.
- GTK+ (by prazetto) - GTK+ Framework | Widgets.
- IUIAutomation MS framework (by junkew) - IUIAutomation MS framework to automate chrome, FF, IE etc.
- Java (by seangriffin) - Creates an access bridge between your application and a Java application. Allowing you to automate some Java applications.
- SAP (by seangriffin) - SAP business management automation.
- SAPWizard (by ozmike) - SAPWizard UDF.
- Service (by arcker) - Build your own service with AutoIt code.
- WiFi (by MattyD) - Low level control over your wireless LAN.
Automation / Browsers
- Chrome (by seangriffin) - The same as above for Google Chrome. Automate the most common tasks in Chrome with the Chrome UDF.
- Firefox (by Stilgar) - A little less support for automation than IE, but still very good.
- _FF_AutoLogin (by Stilgar) - This is a auto-login function and login-function-generator for FireFox and the FF.au3.
- _FF_DM (by Stilgar) - UDF to control the FireFox Download-Manager (not the download-window).
- _FF_FoxBox (by Stilgar) - UDF to control Fox!Box (A Mozilla Firefox extension for the AVM FRITZ!Box) with FF.au3.
- _FF_Screengrab (by Stilgar) - UDF to control Screengrab! (FireFox-AddOn) with FF.au3.
- _HTML (by Stilgar) - Get informations from any HTML (XML) source, without any browser.
- HTMLDocumentEvents (by SmOke_N) - Track IE document events.
- NavInfo (by Nessie) - With this UDF you can check if a specified browser/software is installed and which version is being used.
- Opera (by MrCreatoR) - The same as above for Opera. Automate the most common tasks in Opera with the Opera UDF.
Automation / Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Access (by randallc) - Automate Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Office Excel Charts (by water, GreenCan) - Creating charts using Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (by Toady) - Automate Microsoft PowerPoint.
Automation / OpenOffice
- OOo/LibO Calc (by GMK) - OpenOfficeCalc UDF.
Databases and web connections / OpenOffice
- ADODB (by spudw2k) - ADODB Example.
- DBF (by funkey) - dBase database read and write with DLL.
- EzMySql (by oriz) - EzMySql - Use MySql Databases with autoit.
- FireBird (by eltorro) - FireBird, Interbase dll udf.
- MS SQL (by TheLuBu) - MSSQL.au3.
- MS SQL (by ChrisL) - _SQL.au3. ADODB Connection.
- MySQL (by cdkid) - MySQL relational database management system UDF.
- MySQL (by ProgAndy) - MySQL UDFs (without ODBC).
- SQLite (by ptrex) - SQLite is a library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
- SQLite Array Functions (by SmOke_N) - SQLite Array Functions - a faster method for unique arrays and sorting methods.
- XML DOM Wrapper (by eltorro) - Supports CRUD operations on XML. Including XSL and XPath.
Data compression / OpenOffice
- 7z, zip, gzip, bzip2, tar (by rasim) - Extensive library that uses a external DLL that must be provided with the script.
- LZMA (by trancexx) - LZMA (Native Windows).
- LZMA Compression (by Ward) - LZMA Compression UDF.
- MessagePack (by Ward) - MessagePack is an efficient binary serialization format. It lets you exchange data among multiple languages like JSON. But it's faster and smaller.
- Package (by Yashied) - Package UDF.
- pZip (by asdf8) - PureZIP_L library UDF.
- UnRAR (by rasim) - UnRAR.au3.
- Zip plugin (by eltorro) - Zip plugin.
- ZIP (by torels) - ZIP.au3 UDF in pure AutoIt.
- zip (by wraithdu) - Create ZIP files and unpack ZIP files.
- ZIP (by joakim) - ZIP STRUCTS UDF (from scratch).
- zLib (by Ward) - zLib (Deflate/Inflate/GZIP) UDF.
- XZip (by eltorro) - another UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
- XZip (by mLipok) - UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
Encryption and hash / OpenOffice
- AES Rijndael (by Ward) - Very fast AES UDF. Support ECB/CBC/CFB/OFB block cipher mode.
- MD5,SHA1,CRC32,RC4,BASE64,XXTEA (by Ward) - Several encryption and hash functions.
- TrueCrypt (by FuryCell) - TrueCrypt UDFs.
GUI Additions / OpenOffice
- 3D Pie chart (by WideBoyDixon) - 3D Pie chart.
- Chart_UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to Display bar charts in a window.).
- Easy Scrollbars (by Melba23) - Easily create scrollable sections in your GUI.
- ExtMsgBox (by Melba23) - A very customisable replacement for MsgBox.
- GUICtrlOnChangeRegister (by Mat) - Call a function when an edits content is changed.
- GUIFrame (by Melba23 & Kip) - Divide a GUI into adjustable frames.
- GUI Panel (by FireFox) - Manage child GUIs as panel ctrls.
- Modern tray menu (by Holger) - Allows the creation of modern, fancy GUI and tray menus with icons and colors.
- Pie chart (by Andreik) - Pie chart.
- SetOnEvent (by martin) - Provides an easy way for an event to call functions with parameters.
- Uskin (by JScript) - A library that allows a user to skin their application GUI using the Windows .MSstyles files.
- Toast (by Melba23) - Small message GUIs which pop out of the Systray.
- XSkin (by Valuater) - A large library that allows skinning of your GUI and to apply custom skins.
- Real Vista Aero Glass (by James) - Real Vista Aero Glass UDF - you can apply glass effect to your gui.
Controls / OpenOffice
- Calendar (by jmon) - Calendar UDF.
- Colorpicker (by Yashied) - Create a button for the user to select a color.
- GDIPlus Slider UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to create a slider with an imagebackground and an image to move.
- Graph control (by andybiochem) - Easily create and show bar chart and line charts.
- GraphGDIPlus UDF (by andybiochem) - Easily create and show bar chart and line charts with GDI+ to take advantage of double-buffering.
- GUICtrlCreateFinder (by Mat) - Allows you to create a window finder control like the one seen in AutoIt Window Info.
- GUITreeViewEx (by Melba23) - Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView.
- GUIHotkey (by Mat) - UDF for using native hotkey controls.
- GUIPager (by Mat) - Create and control native pager controls.
- Hotkey input control (by Yashied) - Hotkeys Input Control UDF Library (Non-native).
- ListView Edit UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to simply edit an Listview.
- Marquees (by Melba23) - Make tickertape info bars.
- Progressbar with GDIplus (by ProgAndy) - You even can use full textured images.
- Ribbon (by trancexx) - UDF for Windows Ribbon framework.
- Syslink (by Yashied) - Provides a convenient way to embed hypertext links in a window.
- Table (by andybiochem) - Table UDF.
Hardware / OpenOffice
- Device Management (by weaponx) - Device Management API.
- DirectShow (by monoceres) - DirectShow UDF.
- DirectSound (by eukalyptus) - DirectSound UDF.
- Direct2D (by eukalyptus) - Direct2D UDF.
- FritzBox (by Allow2010) - _FB_Tools - manage your FritzBox from Autoit.
- I/O Port Functions (by Ascend4nt) - Input/Output UDF for interacting with ports (x64 Parallel Port, Keyboard etc.).
- Monitor Configuration (by jaberwacky) - Monitor Configuration UDF.
- Mouse (by AlmarM) - AutoIt powered mouse events.
- MouseTrapEvent (by ozmike) - MouseTrapEvent UDF.
- NetInfo (by Nessie) - UDF for test internet download speed and upload speed.
- Network configuration (by jguinch) - Network configuration UDF.
- Serial Port/COM (by martin) - Serial Port /COM Port UDF.
- SMARTDRIVE (by ptrex) - SMART drive Analysis.
- SPI Hardware Interface (by Blinky) - Communicate with the MAX335 chip using the SPI protocol via the LPT (printer) port.
- Webcam (by LIMITER) - Webcam UDF.
- Webcam (by ludocus) - Webcam UDF.
Information gathering / OpenOffice
- Computer information (by JSThePatriot) - A general purpose library to get various details about a Windows machine.
- WinPcap (by JRSmile) - Wrapper for the windows packet capture library WinPcap.
Internet protocol suite / OpenOffice
- cURL (by seangriffin) - A UDF for transferring data with URL syntax.
- cURL (by Ward) - AutoIt binary code version of libcurl with SSL support.
- IMAP (by mikeytown2) - IMAP.
- IMAP4 (by Tipulatoid) - IMAP4 UDF.
- IRC (by McGod) - A lightweight library for communicating with IRC servers.
- IRC (by rcmaehl) - IRC UDF - Updated Version of Chips' IRC UDF.
- JSON (by Gabriel13) - RFC4627 compliant JSON encode/decode.
- JSON (by Ward) - JSMN - A Non-Strict JSON UDF.
- JSON (by ozmike) - Bridge to Native Windows JSON plus OO extension for AutoIt.
- JSONgen: JSON generator (by Jefrey) - UDF to generate JSON.
- POP3 (by Apzo) - POP3 library for retrieving email messages. Not compatible with Gmail because it uses SSL.
- _POP3_Ex (by mLipok) - POP3 UDF According to the 1939 RFC, modified version with Quoted Printable decoder.
- POP3 SSL (by Fox2) - A POP3 library that's compatible with Gmail. It uses an external executable that must be supplied with your script.
- Prowl (by mrflibblehat) - Push notifications to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using Prowl (Growl client for iOS).
- Request (by Ward) - Powerful and easy-to-use HTTP client for AutoIt based on Curl.au3 and Json.au3.
- SFTP (by Lupo73) - UDF to support SFTP protocol using PSFTP.
- SMTP (by Jos) - Smtp Mailer That Supports Html And Attachments.
- SNMP (by enaiman) - SNMP_UDF for SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c.
- SNMP - MIB protocol (by ptrex) - Reading toner status from SNMP device with WMI.
- SSH (by jeanphile) - Use the SSH protocol very easily in your code.
- TCPServer (by Jefrey) - Multi client, event-based, able to bind console app to socket.
- UPnP Protocol (by ptrex) - UPnP - Read and Control your devices in side out.
- WinHTTP (by trancexx) - Access the HTTP protocol for creating GET and POST requests and submitting them with conforming standards, cookies not supported.
- WinInet (by -Ultima-) - Access standard Internet protocols (FTP, Gopher and HTTP). Supports GET/POST requests and cookies.
Maths / OpenOffice
- Advanced Math UDF (by scintilla4evr) - This is an UDF full of advanced mathematical functions. It allows to work with primes, create number sequences, interpolate, calculate values of functions like Riemann zeta.
- Advanced rounding (by Mat) - Support for different measures of accuracy and 8 ways to resolve tie breaks.
- Big number (by eukalyptus) - Make calculations with extremely large numbers that AutoIt normally is not able to support.
- Decimal To fraction (by Malkey) - Converts any decimal number to a fraction. Example: 1.2 to 6/5.
- Number base conversion (by james3mg) - From, to and between positive bases less than 63 (decimals supported).
- NumToWord (by Mat) - Convert numerals to a human readable string.
- Polynomials (by Mat) - Functions for using polynomials.
- Primes (by jennico) - Many functions dealing with prime number generation and calculations.
- Roman Numerals (by AZJIO) - Roman Numerals.
- Root function (by Mat) - Working out real roots of numbers.
- StringAPL (by minx) - inline APL interpreter.
- Trigonometry math functions (by trancexx) - _ATan2(), _Cosh(), _Frexp(), _Hypot(), _Ldexp(), _Logb(), _Sinh(), _Tanh().
Media / OpenOffice
- FreeImage library (by ProgAndy) - Various operations on images, such as rotate, resize, flip.
- HtmlHelp (by Geodetic) - HtmlHelp UDF.
- OCR (by ptrex) - Real OCR in AU3 - MODI with MS Office 2003.
- OCR (by seangriffin) - Tesseract (Screen OCR) UDF.
- Printer controller (by martin) - Print text in any font, size and colour at any position on the page, draw lines, curves, elipses, pies in any colour, and print images.
- Printing (by GRS) - Printing from AutoIt.
- RTF_Printer (by mLipok) - RTF_Printer.au3 - Printing RichEdit in the background.
- Simple DirectMedia Layer (by AdmiralClaws) - Adds support for joysticks, CDs, 2D graphics, timers. See SDL website for more information.
Graphics and image / OpenOffice
- Bitmap Library (by evilertoaster) - Bitmap Library.
- IrrLicht (by A. Percy) - A 3D graphics engine suitable for creating games.
- au3Irrlicht2 (by JRowe) - Another UDF bringing Irrlicht and au3 together. Historically some kind of a follower of the UDF above, technically with a complete different approach.
- ImageGetInfo (by Lazycat) - This is an UDF for reading info from JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF - size, color depth, resolution.
- OpenGL (by LarsJ) - OpenGL without external libraries etc. For JPEG files UDF also retreive various Exif information.
- OpenGL (2.0) (by minx) - new set of UDFs for OpenGL + AutoIt.
Players / OpenOffice
- VLC (by seangriffin) - VLC (Media Player) UDF.
- VLC Media Player (by ptrex) - VLC Media Player.
- WMP (by ConsultingJoe) - Windows Media Player UDF.
Sound / OpenOffice
- BASS Function Library (by BrettF) - Sound and Music via wrappers for Bass, BassEnc, Bass FX, BassSFX, BassAsio and BassCd DLLs.
- MIDI (by eynstyne) - MIDI UDF.
- SAPIListBox (by seangriffin) - SAPIListBox (Speech Recognition) UDF.
- TTS (by Beege) - Text-to-Speech UDF.
- libZPlay (by Danyfirex) - UDF for libZPlay - multimedia library for playing mp3, mp2, mp1, ogg, flac, ac3, aac, oga, wav and pcm files and streams.
PDF / OpenOffice
- Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer (by mLipok) - Make your own PDF Viewer GUI with Acrobat Reader ActiveX COM Object "AcroPDF.PDF.1"
- Debenu PDF Viewer SDK (by mLipok) - A collection of functions to display PDF files in your applications using Debenu PDF Viewer SDK.
- Debenu Quick PDF Library (by mLipok) - A collection of functions for Debenu Quick PDF Library.
- FoxIt Reader (by ptrex) - PDF Reader in AU3.
- MPDF (by taietel) - Create PDF from your application.
- PDFCreator (by ptrex) - Automation of PDFCreator allows you to create and manipulate PDF files.
- PDFCreator (by mLipok) - UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x with working EVENTs Handler.
- _StringToPDF (by Tam0r) - Write a string to a PDF file and specify font size, type etc.
Security / OpenOffice
- VirusTotal (by Danyfirex) - VirusTotal API 2.0 UDF.
Social Media and other Website API / OpenOffice
- CrowdinAPI (by mLipok) - UDF using the crowdin.net website API for some functions (create projects, add and update files, download translations or integrate localization).
- Dropbox authenticator (by Gimerly) - Dropbox authenticator.
- Easypost (by dcat127) - Print USPS Postage Labels.
- eBay (by seangriffin) - eBay UDF (functions GetItemStatus and GetSingleItem from the "Shopping API").
- Gmail (by PhoenixXL) - Remote Gmail (UDF).
- Google Functions (by Beege) - Google Functions (Suggestions, Definitions, Translate, Convert).
- Google Maps (by seangriffin) - Google Maps UDF.
- iTunes (by torels) - iTunes UDF.
- iTunes (by Beege) - Another iTunes UDF.
- No-IP (by Nessie) - With this UDF you can simply update your no-ip hostname(s) and retrive the ip address of an no-ip address.
- PasteBin (by mrflibblehat) - Pastebin UDF.
- Skype (by FireFox) - Skype4COM provides an ActiveX interface to the Skype API.
- Teamspeak 3 (by chipDE) - Teamspeak 3 UDF.
- TeamViewer API (by mLipok) - UDF for TeamViewer API - a modest beginning.
- TVmaze.com API (by BBs19) - TVmaze.com API UDF (TV-Series).
- Twitter (by seangriffin) - Twitter UDF.
- Yahoo Weather (by Nessie) - YWeather UDF - Yahoo Weather API.
- Youtube Uploader (by BrettF) - AYTU - AutoIt Youtube Uploader.
Windows / OpenOffice
- ACL (by ptrex) - Set ACL on windows Objects.
- FileSystemMonitor (by seangriffin) - FileSystemMonitor UDF.
- Firewall (by JLogan3o13) - Windows Firewall UDF.
- ITaskBarList (by Beege) - ITaskBarList UDF.
- Local account (by engine) - Local account UDF.
- Magnifier Functions (by Ascend4nt) - This UDF exposes most of the useful Magnifier API functions available since Windows Vista.
- Registry (by engine) - Windows Registry UDFs.
- Registry (by seanhart) - RegWriteAllUsers / RegDeleteAllUsers.
- Startup (by guinness) - Create Startup entries in the Startup Folder or Registry.
- SCCM (by JLogan3o13) - Systems Center Configuration Manager Library.
- System restore (by FredAI) - System restore UDF.
- Taskplanner/Taskscheduler COM (by Allow2010) - an UDF for using the Windows Taskplaner / Task Scheduler.
- Task Scheduler (by dbzfanatic) - Task Scheduler UDF.
- TTS UDF (by Kanashius) - UDF for use with SAPI Automation Object - text-to-speech (TTS) engine
- UAC (by AdamUL) - User Account Control (UAC) UDF.
- WIMGAPI (by Homes32) - A UDF for manipulating Windows Image Files (.wim) without ImageX.exe.
- Windows Events (by Emperor) - Create your own Windows events.
- Windows Services (by engine) - Windows Services UDF.
- WRMF (by Luigi) - WRMF - Windows Registry Monitor Call Function.
Misc / OpenOffice
- Android (by Moriba) - Android UDF.
- Animated tray icons (by Yashied) - Make animated tray icons easily.
- Atom Table (by Ascend4nt) - Store strings locally (at program level) or globally (at OS level) with unique numerical identifiers. This UDF lets you add, find, delete, and query these atoms.
- Barcode generators (by willichan) - Creates a Code128A/B/C or Creates a Code39 or Code39Extended optimized barcode from supplied data.
- Binary (by Ward) - Binary UDF.
- BinaryCall (by Ward) - BinaryCall UDF - Write Subroutines In C, Call In AutoIt.
- Clipboard History (by wraithdu) - Save and restore the entire clipboard contents. Inspired by AHK's ClipboardAll.
- CmdLine (by Jefrey) - Collection of functions to parse command line arguments.
- Copy (by Yashied) - Copy or move files and directories without suspending your script. Retrieve the current state (copied bytes, error code etc.) while copying.
- DDEML (by doudou) - With DDEML UDF one can use an AutoIt script as a DDE client or server.
- _DLLStructDisplay (by Ascend4nt) - Show Struct in ListView.
- FASM (by Ward) - The Embedded Flat Assembler (FASM) UDF.
- _FileGetMimeType (by Wiliat87) - _FileGetMimeType UDF.
- File locking with cooperative semaphores (by willichan) - Simple file locking without a server.
- FindMimeFromData (by twbradio) - FindMimeFromData using urlmon.dll.
- Hotkey.au3 (by Yashied) - Management of Hotkeys UDF, with several advantages over HotkeySet().
- Inline Assembly (by Ward) - Assembles the code to binary machine code and runs it.
- LFN (by orbs) - LFN UDF - overcome MAX_PATH limit of 256 chars.
- LASM - Light Assembler (by minxomat) - This is the Inline UDF for an Assembler
- MemoryDll (by Ward) - Embed DLLs in script and call functions from memory.
- NoFocusLines (by Melba23) - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes which spoil the look of your GUI.
- NotifyIcon (by FireFox) - NotifyIcon UDF (formerly TrayIconEx) - Create, delete and manage self notify icons.
- PixelGetColor (by Manadar) - Get or Read Pixel from Memory UDF.
- RDC (by Yashied) - ReadDirectoryChanges Wrapper.
- Resources (by Zedna) - Resources UDF.
- ResourcesEx (by guinness) - ResourcesEx UDF (up to date with the current AutoIt language syntax v126.96.36.199).
- Spell Checker (by iCode) - Spell Checker UDF - Hunspell.
- StringSize (by Melba23) - Automatically size controls to fit the text you want to put in them.
- Synology filestation (by nend) - UDF for users of Synology NAS server.
- TVExplorer (by Yashied) - TVExplorer UDF.
- SciLexer (by Kip) - SciLexer UDF.
Tools / OpenOffice
- SciTE4AutoIt3 contains SciTE, wrapped into a single installer with all needed configuration settings and lots of utility programs like AutoIt3Wrapper, SciTEConfig, Tidy, Au3Stripper etc to enhanced SciTE for use with AutoIt3.