Awesome List Updates on Nov 01, 2016
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Information Retrieval
Datasets / Standard IR Collections
- Reuters Corpora - The corpora is now available through NIST. The corpora includes following:
- RCV1 (Reuter's Corpus Volume 1) - Consists of only English language News stories.
- RCV2 (Reuter's Corpus Volume 2) - Consists of stories in 13 languages (Dutch, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish). Note that the stories are not parallel.
- TRC (Thomson Reuters Text Research Collection) - This is a fairly recent corpus consisting of 1,800,370 news stories covering the period from 2008-01-01 00:00:03 to 2009-02-28 23:54:14.
- 20 Newsgroup dataset - This data set consists of 20000 newsgroup messages.posts taken from 20 newsgroup topics.
Datasets / External Curation Links
2. Awesome Draft Js
3. Awesome Dtrace
Ruby and DTrace
- Using DTrace to measure mutex contention in Ruby - Mutex contention measuring in Ruby.
4. Awesome Swift
TextField / Barcode
- SkyFloatingLabelTextField (⭐4k) - A beautiful and flexible text field control implementation of "Float Label Pattern".
5. Awesome Android
Other / Custom Dialog
- Calligraphy (⭐8.6k) - Custom fonts in Android an OK way.
6. Awesome Elixir
Errors and Exception Handling
- sentry-elixir (⭐546) - The Official Elixir client for Sentry.
- elixir-browser (⭐87) - Browser detection for Elixir.
7. Awesome Dart
- Postgres (⭐127) - A PostgreSQL database driver that uses the extended, binary protocol for more efficient and secure queries.
8. Awesome Fp Js
Resources / Videos
9. Awesome Vue
Resources / Tutorials
10. Awesome Serverless
- EPX Labs - Consultancy.
11. Awesome Hacking
General / Other
- Rookit Arsenal - OS RE and rootkit development
12. Awesome Pcaptools
- Tcptrace (⭐65): A tool written by Shawn Ostermann at Ohio University, for analysis of TCP dump files. It can take as input the files produced by several popular packet- capture programs, including tcpdump, snoop, etherpeek, HP Net Metrix, and WinDump. tcptrace can produce several different types of output containing information on each connection seen, such as elapsed time, bytes and segments sent and received, retransmissions, round trip times, window advertisements, throughput, and more. It can also produce a number of graphs for further analysis.
13. Awesome Computer Vision
- Visual Recognition Spring 2016, Fall 2016 - Kristen Grauman (UT Austin)
- Computer Vision - Bastian Leibe (RWTH Aachen University)
- Computer Vision 2 - Bastian Leibe (RWTH Aachen University)
- Prev: Nov 02, 2016
- Next: Oct 31, 2016