Awesome List Updates on Oct 31, 2016
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Pcaptools
- Suricata: Suricata is a free and open source, mature, fast and robust network threat detection engine. The Suricata engine is capable of real time intrusion detection (IDS), inline intrusion prevention (IPS), network security monitoring (NSM) and offline pcap processing.
2. Awesome Powershell
- YDeliver (⭐43) - Build and deployment framework aimed at .NET projects.
3. Awesome Postgres
Contents / High-Availability
- BDR (⭐349) - BiDirectional Replication - a multimaster replication system for PostgreSQL
Contents / CLI
- psql - The built-in PostgreSQL CLI client
Contents / Utilities
- pgcmp (⭐36) - Tool to compare database schemas, with capability to accept some persistent differences
4. Awesome Network Analysis
Professional Groups / Research Groups (USA)
- Center for Applied Network Analysis (CANA) - Research group based at the University of Southern California School of Medicine.
5. Awesome Draft Js
Plugins and Decorators Built for Draft.js
- Draft.js Typeahead (⭐121) - Support for typeahead functionality.
6. Awesome Research
Editors / Markdown
- Hackmd.io (
Cloud): Basically ships with everything you expect from the most complete online markdown editor.
7. Awesome Appium
- Android setup Linux - From Zero To Appium: A How-To Guide For Configuring Appium With Android
8. Citizen Science
Tools and Equipment / Biology and Chemistry
- BioSurplus - A supplier of used bio lab equipment.
Funding and Support / Financial Resources
- Herb Society of America - Offers some grants that are compatible with small, non-institutional research projects.
- Seeding Labs - Equipment and funding for labs in developing countries.
- EPA Environmental Education Grants - Grants available for small community organizations.
Funding and Support / Other Types of Support
- CollabFinder - A place to find collaborators for your project.
- OpenLab-Blueprint - Informational resources for upstart DIY science labs, put together by members of Genspace.
Other Resources / Other Types of Support
- Biocanvas - A collection of biological images as art.
Edit [local/global] git config
git config [--global] --edit
blame on certain range
git blame -L <start>,<end>
10. Awesome Elixir
Third Party APIs
- sift_ex (⭐14) - A Siftscience API Library for Elixir.
11. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Testing
- FakeItEasy (⭐1.3k) - The easy mocking library for .NET.
- MSpec (⭐846) - Popular testing framework for writing BDD-style tests.
- NSubstitute (⭐1.8k) - A friendly substitute for .NET mocking frameworks.
12. Awesome Backbone
13. Awesome Ctf
- LazyKali (⭐41) - A 2016 refresh of LazyKali which simplifies install of tools and configuration.