Awesome List Updates on Nov 16, 2016
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Android
Debugging Tools / ORM
- Android Debug Database (⭐8.1k) - Android Debug Database is a powerful library for debugging databases and shared preferences in Android applications.
2. Awesome Swift
Network / Barcode
- Siesta - Elegant abstraction for REST APIs that untangles stateful messes. An alternative to callback- and delegate-based networking.
Button / Barcode
- LTHRadioButton (⭐369) - A radio button with a pretty animation.
- DevDocs - Search MDN comfortably. Even offline.
Free eBooks / Single Topics
Books / Single Topics
Videos / Single Topics
- == ? === ??? ...#@^% - Basic talk about type coercion and strict type comparison.
- Debugging The Web - Learn state of the art in debugging using Chrome dev tools.
Interactive learning / Single Topics
4. Awesome Salesforce
Table of Contents / Plugins for Salesforce
- JedIDE - Force.com integration for IntelliJ IDEA
5. Awesome Dotnet
Compilers, Transpilers and Languages
- P (⭐2.8k) - P is a language for asynchronous event-driven programming.
- Roslyn-linq-rewrite (⭐716) - Compiles C# code by first rewriting the syntax trees of LINQ expressions using plain procedural code, minimizing allocations and dynamic dispatch.
6. Awesome Deep Vision
Framework / Question Answering
- Deepgaze: A computer vision library for human-computer interaction based on CNNs [Web (⭐1.6k)]
7. Awesome Crystal
Examples and funny stuff
- try.cr (⭐26) - Try monad
8. Engineering Blogs
Companies / S companies
- Stack Overflow https://stackoverflow.blog/engineering/
9. Awesome Remote Job
Companies with "remote DNA"
- Aha! - Aha! is roadmapping software for PMs who want their mojo back.
Software as a service:
- Action Network - A nonprofit digital organizing toolset for progressive organizations. Includes petitions, advocacy, fundraising, mass email, and more for free or cheap.
11. Awesome Creative Coding
- Generative Design - Visualize, Program, and Create with Processing.
Web Programming • Libraries
- regl (⭐5k) - Functional WebGL.
Articles • Tutorials / Shaders • OpenGL • WebGL
- Shaders: A primer - A primer on shaders.
- Shaders: Second stage - The second part to the previous.
- WebGL Lessons — Fragment Shaders (⭐307) - A brief introduction to fragment shaders.
- Ray Marching and Signed Distance Functions - Introduction to ray tracing.
- Introduction to Ray Tracing - A simple method for creating 3D images.
Interactive / Other
- Webgl-workshop (⭐1.4k) - The sequel to shader-school: Learn the WebGL API.
- Fragment-oundry - Interactive fragment shader tutorial.
- SDF Tutorial 1: box & balloon - Shadertoy tutorial on raytracing.
- HOWTO: Ray Marching - Shadertoy tutorial on Ray Marching.
- Raymarch Tutorial2 - Shadertoy raymarch tutorial.
- GLSL 2D Tutorials - Shadertoy GLSL 2D Tutorial.
12. Awesome Quantified Self
Devices and Wearables / Wealth
- Spire - Activity tracker that determines stress and focus levels by measuring breathing.