Awesome List Updates on Nov 23, 2016
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Creative Coding
Math / Other
- Math snippets (⭐99) - Math snippets with graphic programming in mind.
2. Awesome Opensource Apps
Name: Itsquiz-wall (⭐522)
Description: Isomorphic "Quiz Wall" for itsquiz.com
Description: Isomorphic "Quiz Wall" for itsquiz.com
Description: React-Powered Hacker News Client
Name: Calypso (⭐12k)
Name: Trello tribute (⭐2.5k)
Description: A clone of Trello with React and Phoenix
Name: In-Browser Playground
Description: A playground for in-browser interpreters. Built with React/Redux.
Name: Spectacle (⭐9.4k)
Description: A React library for Deck/Slide Presentations.
Description: A Google Map Clustering Example
Name: Perseus (⭐1.2k)
Description: Perseus is Khan Academy's new exercise question editor and renderer
Name: Favesound-redux (⭐1.6k)
Description: The SoundCloud Client in React + Redux made with passion!
3. Awesome Mqtt
Smart Home Hardware Interfaces / Firmwares for ESP based Devices
- Evohome2mqtt (⭐8) - MQTT Interface for the Honeywell Evohome system.
4. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Misc
- PdfReport.Core (⭐320) - PdfReport.Core is a code first reporting engine, which is built on top of the iTextSharp.LGPLv2.Core and EPPlus.Core libraries.
5. Awesome Algorithms
Online Judges / Randomized Algorithms
- Snakify - An introductory Python course with 100+ algorithmic problems and a step-by-step debugger (from Russia).
6. Awesome Hacking
Repository: Android Security (⭐6.4k)
Description: Collection of Android security related resources
Repository: AppSec (⭐5.3k)
Description: Resources for learning about application security
Repository: Bug Bounty (⭐3.5k)
Description: List of Bug Bounty Programs and write-ups from the Bug Bounty hunters
Repository: CTF (⭐7.4k)
Description: List of CTF frameworks, libraries, resources and softwares
Repository: DevSecOps (⭐3.3k)
Description: List of awesome DevSecOps tools with the help from community experiments and contributions
Repository: Exploit Development (⭐1.5k)
Description: Resources for learning about Exploit Development
Repository: Fuzzing (⭐4.4k)
Description: List of fuzzing resources for learning Fuzzing and initial phases of Exploit Development like root cause analysis
Repository: Honeypots (⭐6.4k)
Description: List of honeypot resources
Repository: Incident Response (⭐5.6k)
Description: List of tools for incident response
Repository: InfoSec (⭐4.2k)
Description: List of awesome infosec courses and training resources
Repository: IoT Hacks (⭐1.6k)
Description: Collection of Hacks in IoT Space
Repository: Malware Analysis (⭐9.1k)
Description: List of awesome malware analysis tools and resources
Repository: Pcaptools (⭐2.6k)
Description: Collection of tools developed by researchers in the Computer Science area to process network traces
Repository: Pentest (⭐17k)
Description: List of awesome penetration testing resources, tools and other shiny things
Repository: PHP Security (⭐28k)
Description: Libraries for generating secure random numbers, encrypting data and scanning for vulnerabilities
Repository: Sec Talks (⭐3.6k)
Description: List of awesome security talks
Repository: SecLists (⭐42k)
Description: Collection of multiple types of lists used during security assessments
Repository: Security (⭐9k)
Description: Collection of awesome software, libraries, documents, books, resources and cools stuffs about security
Repository: Static Analysis (⭐10k)
Description: List of static analysis tools, linters and code quality checkers for various programming languages
Repository: Threat Intelligence (⭐5.5k)
Description: List of Awesome Threat Intelligence resources
Repository: Web Hacking (⭐4.3k)
Description: List of web application security
Repository: WiFi Arsenal (⭐1.4k)
Description: Pack of various useful/useless tools for 802.11 hacking
Other useful repositories
Repository: Bug Bounty Reference (⭐3.1k)
Description: List of bug bounty write-up that is categorized by the bug nature
Repository: CTF Tool (⭐191)
Description: List of Capture The Flag (CTF) frameworks, libraries, resources and softwares
Repository: Forensics (⭐2.2k)
Description: List of awesome forensic analysis tools and resources
Repository: IOC (⭐660)
Description: Collection of sources of indicators of compromise
Repository: Security Cheatsheets (⭐1k)
Description: Collection of cheatsheets for various infosec tools and topics
Repository: Shell (⭐25k)
Description: List of awesome command-line frameworks, toolkits, guides and gizmos to make complete use of shell
7. Awesome Bigdata
- Skale (⭐396) - High performance distributed data processing in NodeJS.
8. Awesome Progressive Web Apps
Installable Web Apps
- Increasing Engagement with Web App Install Banners - An intro to App Install Banners and making sure Chrome offers your web app to your users.
- Installable Web Apps with the Web App Manifest in Chrome for Android - An introduction to installable Web Apps in Chrome for Android.
Installable Web Apps / App Icons
- RealFaviconGenerator - A great way to generate all the images, favicons, and associated files needed to display your app icon across different browsers.
- Android Asset Studio - Launcher Icon Generator - Generate Android style icons.
Notifications / Runner
- notie (⭐6.2k) - Simple notifications and inputs with no dependencies.
10. Awesome Cryptography
Java / Git
- keywhiz (⭐2.5k) - A system for distributing and managing secrets.
11. Awesome Nodejs
Resources / Books