Awesome List Updates on Jan 19, 2017
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Security
Web / Development
- Secure by Design - Book that identifies design patterns and coding styles that make lots of security vulnerabilities less likely. (early access, published continuously, final release fall 2017)
Blogs / Single Topics
- ②ality - Language features and APIs well explained by author and trainer Dr. Axel Rauschmayer.
ES6 and above / Single Topics
- Exploring ES2016 and ES2017 - Follow up of »Exploring ES6«.
- ES6 Overview - Bullet point overview including in-depth articles.
- ES6 Katas - Learn ES6 by solving unit test online.
DOM related / Single Topics
- DOM Enlightenment - A whole book about how to access an manipulate the DOM without a library.
3. Awesome Ddd
- Dan Bergh Johnsson "Dear Junior" - Domain-Driven Design mixed with security, and agile in general. Written as fictional letters to a younger programmer.
4. Awesome Couchdb
Patterns & Best Practices
Resource Lists / Hosting
5. Free for Dev
Issue Tracking and Project Management
- ubertesters.com — Test platform, integration and crowd testers, 2 projects, five members
6. Awesome Devenv
Presentation / Extensions
- WebSlides (⭐6k) - Making HTML presentations easy
7. Awesome Less
Libraries and Mixins / Grid
- Framework (⭐706) - Less Framework is a CSS grid system for designing adaptive web sites. It contains 4 layouts and 3 sets of typography presets, all based on a single grid.
Libraries and Mixins / Media Queries
- CSS and Media Query Strategies (⭐17) - Using Less CSS to develop a media query driven solution for modern and legacy browsers.
- Media Queries Library (⭐9) - Really simple media queries in Less.
Libraries and Mixins / Color
- Open Color (⭐4.8k) - Open color is a color scheme for UI design. Available in CSS, SCSS, Less, Stylus, Adobe library, Photoshop/Illustrator swatches and Sketch palette.
Libraries and Mixins / Animation
- Hover - Collection of CSS3 powered hover animated effects to be applied to links, buttons, logos, SVG, featured images and so on.
Libraries and Mixins / Miscellaneous
- Dynamic Stylesheet (⭐99) - Set of useful mixins.
- Less Elements - Set of basic mixins.
Style Guides / Miscellaneous
- Handshake Style Guide (⭐7) - This guide presents a collection of best-practices and coding conventions.
- WebMD Health Services Style Guide (⭐2) - This document outlines CSS/Less best practices at WebMD Health Services.
Articles / Go
Articles / Books
Experiments / Books
8. Awesome Electron
For Electron / Other
- elemon (⭐72) - Live-reload your app during development.
9. Awesome Webgl
Videos / Firefox Specific Tools/Debugger
- Fun with WebGL 2.0 - Video tutorial series on getting started with WebGL 2, still actively adding videos.
Ask these people anything!
- Travis Northcutt (⭐0) - Husband, dad, nomad, PHP developer.
11. Awesome Dotnet
- Lean (⭐8k) - Lean Engine is an open-source fully managed C# algorithmic trading engine built for desktop and cloud usage. https://www.quantconnect.com/lean/
- ASP.NET Core Library and Framework Support (⭐209) - A list of what .NET libraries and frameworks are currently supported by ASP.NET Core and .NET Core).
12. Awesome Cpp
Other Awesome Projects
- C++ links (⭐3.7k) - A categorized list of C++ resources.