Awesome List Updates on Apr 04, 2017
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Cpp
- Urho3D - A free lightweight, cross-platform 2D and 3D game engine implemented in C++. Greatly inspired by OGRE and Horde3D. [MIT]
2. Git Cheat Sheet
Update & Publish
Update & Publish
List all current configured remotes:
$ git remote -v
Show information about a remote:
$ git remote show <remote>
Add new remote repository, named <remote>:
$ git remote add <remote> <url>
Rename a remote repository, from <remote> to <new_remote>:
$ git remote rename <remote> <new_remote>
Remove a remote:
$ git remote rm <remote>
Note: git remote rm does not delete the remote repository from the server. It simply removes the remote and its references from your local repository.
Download all changes from <remote>, but don't integrate into HEAD:
$ git fetch <remote>
Download changes and directly merge/integrate into HEAD:
$ git remote pull <remote> <url>
Get all changes from HEAD to local repository:
$ git pull origin master
Get all changes from HEAD to local repository without a merge:
$ git pull --rebase <remote> <branch>
Publish local changes on a remote:
$ git push <remote> <branch>
Delete a branch on the remote:
$ git push <remote> :<branch> (since Git v1.5.0)
$ git push <remote> --delete <branch> (since Git v1.7.0)
Publish your tags:
$ git push --tags
Configure the merge tool globally to meld (editor)
$ git config --global merge.tool meld
Use your configured merge tool to solve conflicts:
$ git mergetool
3. Awesome Angular
Experts on Twitter
- Material Light (⭐40) Light, fast and easy to use Material Design components for Angular 2+ (Especially for mobile UI). There are several alternatives but this one has added value and advantages in my opinion (Take a loot at the Readme.md for details). There is also an online demo to see it in action. (API documentation is still lacking but in process).
4. Awesome Elixir
Command Line Applications
- tabula (⭐88) - Pretty print list of Ecto query results / maps in ascii tables (GitHub Markdown/OrgMode).
- double (⭐44) - Create stub dependencies for testing without overwriting global modules.
- mnemonix (⭐36) - A unified interface to key/value stores.
5. Awesome Aws
Open Source Repos / DynamoDB
- sebdah/dynamic-dynamodb 🔥🔥🔥 (⭐612) - Provides auto-scaling.
6. Awesome Neuroscience
Programming / Python
- Nitime (⭐212) - Timeseries analysis for neuroscience data.
- MNE-Python (⭐2.1k) - Community-driven software for processing time-resolved neural signals including electroencephalography (EEG) and magnetoencephalography (MEG).
- NiBabel (⭐511) - Provides read and write access to some common medical and neuroimaging file formats.
Resources / MOOCs
- Introduction to Neuroscience | MIT OCW - Introduction to the mammalian nervous system, with emphasis on the structure and function of the human brain.
Resources / Newsletters
- On The Brain - Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute's quarterly e-newsletter.
7. Awesome Tensorflow
- CNN visualization using Tensorflow (⭐778) - Tensorflow implementation of "Visualizing and Understanding Convolutional Networks"
8. Awesome Sdn
9. Awesome Webaudio
Packages / Utilities
- Audion (⭐322) - Chrome extension that adds a Web Audio panel to Developer Tools.