Awesome List Updates on Nov 20 - Nov 26, 2017
49 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Eta
Information / Talks
- Eta Fibers - Concurrency on the JVM.
2. Awesome Nextjs
3. Awesome Frc
- FIRST on YouTube - FIRST's official YouTube channel.
- Game Animations - Playlist of every game release video since 2003.
- Reveal Videos - Playlist of the best robot reveal videos.
4. Awesome Dart
5. Terminals Are Sexy
Terminal Emulation Applications
- ConEmu (⭐7.9k) - Customizable Windows terminal with tabs, splits, quake-style and more.
- Konsole - Terminal emulator for the K Desktop Environment.
- MacTerm - Powerful replacement for macOS Terminal.
- Mosh (⭐11k) - Remote terminal application that allows roaming and supports intermittent connectivity.
- slap (⭐6.1k) - Sublime-like terminal-based text editor.
Tools and Plugins
- haxor-news (⭐3.8k) - Browse Hacker News like a haxor.
- howdoi (⭐9.7k) - Instant code answers and examples from the command line
- lolcat (⭐5.2k) - Rainbows and unicorns!
- lunchy (⭐2.9k) - Friendly wrapper for launchctl.
- screenfetch (⭐3.5k) - Fetches system/theme information in terminal for Linux desktop screenshots.
- tig (⭐11k) - Text mode interface for git.
- wttr.in (⭐20k) - The right way to check the weather.
- youtube-dl - download videos from YouTube
- go-jira (⭐2.6k) - Simple jira command line client in Go.
- /r/commandline - This is for anything regarding the command line, in any operating system.
- /r/osxterminal - Tips for using terminal.app in macOS.
- /r/zsh/ - Everything on zsh.
- /r/unixporn/ - Everything on unix.
- #bash - Bash IRC channel on freenode.
- Stack Overflow - Terminal tagged questions.
7. Awesome Opensource Apps
Name: Akaunting (⭐6.2k)
Description: Free and Online Accounting Software
8. Awesome Webgl
Articles / Firefox Specific Tools/Debugger
- What's Coming in WebGL 2.0 - Look into the upcoming features of WebGL 2.
References / Firefox Specific Tools/Debugger
- WebGL 2 Compatible Chart - Chart to show current browsers supporting WebGL 2
WebVR / Particles
- LÖVR - Simple framework for creating VR with Lua.
Others / Particles
- Whitestorm.js - Framework for developing 3D web apps with physics.
Community / Particles
9. Awesome Dataviz
Markup-based tools / Misc
10. Awesome Php
Table of Contents / URL
- sabre/uri (⭐284) - A functional URI manipulation library.
11. Awesome Aws
SDKs and Samples / Android SDK
12. Awesome Computer Vision
External Dataset Link Collection / Nearest Neighbor Field Estimation
13. Awesome Progressive Web Apps
- Intro To Progressive Web Apps - This free Udacity course by Google covers intro to PWAs, service workers and web app manifests.
14. Awesome Network Analysis
Books / Topic-specific
- Fundamentals of Brain Network Analysis, by Alex Fornito, Andrew Zalesky and Edward Bullmore (2016).
15. Awesome ad Free
Alternatives / Publications
- Common Dreams - Progressive news website.
- Consumerist - Independent source of consumer news and information.
Alternatives / Social
- Lobsters - Simple link aggregation site with explanations required to downvote.
16. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
PHP / PicoLisp
- PHPUnit Manual - Sebastian Bergmann (PDF)
17. Awesome Dash
- Introducing Plotly Dash - A high level introduction to Dash by Chris Parmer, the author of Dash. This essay was released as part of Dash's official launch (June 21, 2017).
- Interactive Web-Based Dashboards in Python - How the MVC model pertains to Dash and a walkthrough of building an app.
- OPS CodeDay: Dash Plotly Map + Graph - How to use Jupyter notebooks in tandom with Dash to create mapping viz.
- Creating Interactive Visualizations with Plotly’s Dash Framework - High level overview of how to get started with Dash.
- Visualize Earthquakes with Plotly Dash - Environmental scan of alternatives to Dash followed with a tutorial.
18. Awesome Speakers
North America / United States of America 🇺🇸
19. Awesome Swift
- XcodeGen (⭐6.4k) - Tool for generating Xcode projects from a YAML file and your project directory.
- VueFlux (⭐331) - Unidirectional Data Flow State Management Architecture - Inspired by Vuex and Flux.
20. Awesome Crystal
- habitat (⭐80) - Type safe configuration for your classes and modules
- lucky (⭐2.5k) - Catch bugs early, forget about most performance issues, and spend more time on code instead of debugging and writing tests
- devdocs.io - API Documentation Browser with Crystal support
21. Awesome Dotnet
- AutoDiff (⭐82) - AutoDiff is a library for quickly computing gradients of functions defined by expressions. Mainly useful in numerical optimization
22. Awesome Vue
Resources / Tutorials
- Vue2 ACL using CASL by Sergii Stotskyi
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- Coypu (⭐103) - Text-editor-like weekly planner
- Bottender (⭐4k) - Make Bots in Your Way, Fast and Flexibly.
24. Awesome Couchdb
Misc/Technical / Hosting
25. Awesome Swift Playgrounds
- Tree Trouble Playbook (⭐23) - An interactive Swift Playground Book about Binary Search Trees.
- Auto Pong (⭐12) - A tutorial to implement a pong based on a simple AI.
- Neural Network Playground (⭐378) - A neural network Swift playground, with no third party dependencies.
- Window Manager Playground (⭐40) - Playground for an experimental window manager.
- Numsw (⭐133) - A swift playground book that mimics some of the features of numpy and jupyter notebook.
- File Browser Playground (⭐205) - Simple File Browser for Swift Playgrounds on iOS.
- Geometry with Swift (⭐8) - In this course your students will learn the fundamentals of Swift 3 programming, using geometry as their context for learning.
26. Awesome Static Website Services
- Staticman (⭐2.3k) - Staticman is a Node.js application that receives user-generated content and uploads it as data files to a GitHub repository. In practice, this allows you to have dynamic content (e.g. blog post comments) as part of a fully static website, as long as your site automatically deploys on every push to GitHub, as seen on GitHub Pages, Netlify and others.
27. Awesome Preact
Contents / Components
- Preact Fluid (⭐184) - A minimal UI kit for Preact.
Contents / Libraries
- Redux Zero (⭐2k) - A lightweight state container based on Redux with a single store and no reducers.
28. Awesome Android
- SortableTableView (⭐1.1k) - An Android library containing a simple TableView and an advanced SortableTableView providing a lot of customisation possibilities to fit all needs.
GUI / Paginate
- NoPaginate (⭐183) - Simple Android pagination library
Utility / ORM
- Validator (⭐130) - An utilities class to validate text inside TextInputLayout.
Runtime Permissions / Custom Dialog
- NoPermission (⭐106) - Simple Android library for permissions request. Consists of only one class.
29. Awesome Cl
- Lisp Quickstart - A good tutorial to get up and code Common Lisp quickly.
Apps / Third-party APIs
- mk-string-metrics (⭐20) - Calculate various string metrics efficiently in Common Lisp (Damerau-Levenshtein, Hamming, Jaro, Jaro-Winkler, Levenshtein, etc). MIT.
Configuration / Third-party APIs
30. Awesome Hacking Locations
South Korea 🇰🇷 / Seoul
Friendly to keyboard warriors, they also do a selection of simple-done-right munchies.
|✔||✔||9 one-north gateway, #01-51 one-north residences, Singapore 138643||Daily 7:00AM–6.00PM|
See https://github.com/otobrglez/awesome-workplaces-slovenia (⭐95)
31. Awesome Micro Npm Packages
Modules / Other
- not-defined (⭐3) - Checks if foo is not defined, i.e. undefined, null, an empty string, array or object.
32. Awesome Inspectit
- End User Monitoring done easy in inspectIT 1.8 - How inspectIT can be used to monitor the end user's experience.
33. Awesome Aurelia
Aurelia Tutorials / Aurelia Articles
- Authorization in Aurelia using CASL * by Sergii Stotskyi (stalniy)
Aurelia Auth / Aurelia Articles
- casl-aurelia-example (⭐5) * Example applilcation of authorization in Aurelia app using CASL.
Web Development / Programming Phoenix LiveView
35. Awesome Geojson
- geo-maps (⭐1.2k): High Quality GeoJSON maps programmatically generated.
36. Awesome D
Video applications / XML
- DerelictGL3 (⭐80) - A dynamic binding to OpenGL for the D Programming Language.
Parallel computing / XML
- DerelictCUDA (⭐17) - Dynamic bindings to the CUDA library for the D Programming Language.
- DerelictCL (⭐8) - Dynamic bindings to the OpenCL library for the D Programming Language.
37. Awesome Elixir
- geocoder (⭐112) - A simple, efficient geocoder/reverse geocoder with a built-in cache.
- mockery (⭐88) - Simple mocking library for asynchronous testing.
38. Awesome Rest
- API-Security-Checklist (⭐21k) - Best practices about REST API security
39. Awesome Remote Job
Tools / Project Management
- Hitask - Easy task and project management for teams.
40. Awesome Ddd
- the native web - DDD & Co. series
41. Awesome Ansible
- AWX (⭐12k) - AWX provides a web-based user interface, REST API, and task engine built on top of Ansible. It is the upstream project for Automation Controller, a commercial derivative of AWX.
- Ansible cmdb (⭐2.3k) - Takes the output of Ansible's fact gathering and converts it into a static HTML page.
Blog posts and opinions
- Ansible (Real Life) Good Practices - Best practice guidelines.
Playbooks, Roles and Collections / French
- Ansible Vagrant Examples by geerlingguy (⭐2k) - Ansible examples using Vagrant to deploy to local VMs.
42. Awesome Gbdev
ASM / Timings
43. Awesome Draft Js
- Draft.js AST Importer (⭐13)- Import an abstract syntax tree (AST) output from the companion draft-js-ast-exporter.
44. Awesome Angular
- Blox Material (⭐148) A lightweight Material Design library for Angular, based upon Google's Material Components for the Web.
Books / Components
- Angular Development with TypeScript
- Angular in Action
45. Awesome Magento2
- it_IT (⭐15) 🇮🇹 - Italian Language.
List of trustworthy Extension Developers / Progressive Web Application
46. Awesome Cpp
- OpenBLAS (⭐5.5k) - An optimized BLAS library based on GotoBLAS2 1.13 BSD version. [BSD 3-clause] website
- MediaInfoLib (⭐556) - Convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files. [BSD]
47. Android Security Awesome
Exploits/Vulnerabilities/Bugs / How to report Security issues
- Android Reports and Resources (⭐1.2k) - List of Android Hackerone disclosed reports and other resources
48. Awesome Uncopyright
- Every Shirt Is Political - Shirts that are ethically made, hand-printed, and pay what you can priced.
49. Awesome Free Software
Resources / Organizations
- Open Source Hardware Association - Promotes hardware that respects user freedom.
Resources / Other Lists
- Awesome Self-Hosted (⭐139k) - List of FLOSS network services and web applications which can be hosted locally.
- Awesome Sysadmin (⭐19k) - List of free software sysadmin tools.