Awesome List Updates on Jan 01, 2018
5 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Machine Learning
Lua / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- cephes (⭐46) - Cephes mathematical functions library, wrapped for Torch. Provides and wraps the 180+ special mathematical functions from the Cephes mathematical library, developed by Stephen L. Moshier. It is used, among many other places, at the heart of SciPy. [Deprecated]
- autograd (⭐543) - Autograd automatically differentiates native Torch code. Inspired by the original Python version.
- graph (⭐35) - Graph package for Torch. [Deprecated]
- randomkit (⭐34) - Numpy's randomkit, wrapped for Torch. [Deprecated]
- signal (⭐46) - A signal processing toolbox for Torch-7. FFT, DCT, Hilbert, cepstrums, stft.
- nn (⭐1.3k) - Neural Network package for Torch.
- torchnet (⭐994) - framework for torch which provides a set of abstractions aiming at encouraging code re-use as well as encouraging modular programming.
- nngraph (⭐296) - This package provides graphical computation for nn library in Torch7.
- nnx (⭐96) - A completely unstable and experimental package that extends Torch's builtin nn library.
- rnn (⭐932) - A Recurrent Neural Network library that extends Torch's nn. RNNs, LSTMs, GRUs, BRNNs, BLSTMs, etc.
- dpnn (⭐193) - Many useful features that aren't part of the main nn package.
- dp (⭐342) - A deep learning library designed for streamlining research and development using the Torch7 distribution. It emphasizes flexibility through the elegant use of object-oriented design patterns. [Deprecated]
- optim (⭐198) - An optimization library for Torch. SGD, Adagrad, Conjugate-Gradient, LBFGS, RProp and more.
- unsup (⭐85) - A package for unsupervised learning in Torch. Provides modules that are compatible with nn (LinearPsd, ConvPsd, AutoEncoder, ...), and self-contained algorithms (k-means, PCA). [Deprecated]
- manifold (⭐135) - A package to manipulate manifolds.
- svm (⭐43) - Torch-SVM library. [Deprecated]
- lbfgs (⭐2) - FFI Wrapper for liblbfgs. [Deprecated]
- vowpalwabbit (⭐2) - An old vowpalwabbit interface to torch. [Deprecated]
- OpenGM (⭐8) - OpenGM is a C++ library for graphical modelling, and inference. The Lua bindings provide a simple way of describing graphs, from Lua, and then optimizing them with OpenGM. [Deprecated]
- spaghetti (⭐2) - Spaghetti (sparse linear) module for torch7 by @MichaelMathieu [Deprecated]
- LuaSHKit (⭐3) - A Lua wrapper around the Locality sensitive hashing library SHKit [Deprecated]
- kernel smoothing (⭐5) - KNN, kernel-weighted average, local linear regression smoothers. [Deprecated]
- cutorch (⭐337) - Torch CUDA Implementation.
- cunn (⭐211) - Torch CUDA Neural Network Implementation.
- imgraph (⭐22) - An image/graph library for Torch. This package provides routines to construct graphs on images, segment them, build trees out of them, and convert them back to images. [Deprecated]
- videograph (⭐9) - A video/graph library for Torch. This package provides routines to construct graphs on videos, segment them, build trees out of them, and convert them back to videos. [Deprecated]
- saliency (⭐6) - code and tools around integral images. A library for finding interest points based on fast integral histograms. [Deprecated]
- stitch (⭐4) - allows us to use hugin to stitch images and apply same stitching to a video sequence. [Deprecated]
- sfm (⭐3) - A bundle adjustment/structure from motion package. [Deprecated]
- fex (⭐10) - A package for feature extraction in Torch. Provides SIFT and dSIFT modules. [Deprecated]
- OverFeat (⭐596) - A state-of-the-art generic dense feature extractor. [Deprecated]
- wav2letter (⭐6.2k) - a simple and efficient end-to-end Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) system from Facebook AI Research.
2. Awesome Angular
Documentation tools / Components
- Storybook (⭐78k) : "The UI development environment you'll love to use"
3. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- fd-vue (⭐63) - Vue.js client for an IoT framework
- wildfire (⭐179) - A drop-in replacement for other comment plug-ins.
4. Awesome ad Free
Resources / Groups
- Brandalism - International street art collective that subverts advertising in urban space.
- Coalition to Ban Billboard Blight - Defending the urban landscape of Los Angeles from a proliferation of billboards.
Resources / Talks
5. Awesome Vulkan
- Vulkano (⭐3.7k) - Safe and rich Rust wrapper around the Vulkan API. [MIT]
- Prev: Jan 02, 2018
- Next: Dec 31, 2017