Awesome List Updates on Jan 20, 2018
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Static Website Services
Forms / Normal Forms
- Formester - Forms and email marketing (lead collection, email campaigns, and newsletters) with integrations.
Forms / Provided by the Host
- Netlify - Netlify comes with built-in form handling.
2. Awesome Nextjs
3. Awesome Polymer
- App Toolbox App Toolbox.
4. Awesome Dash
5. Vim Galore
True colors / Small intro
- The first line should be the same for most people and denotes the
$TERMto be used within tmux.
- The second line adds the tmux-specific
Tc(true color) capability to the other terminfo entries of
xterm-256color. Obviously this assumes that the user is using
TERM=xterm-256coloroutside of tmux.
set termguicolorsin your vimrc.
- Make sure your colorscheme has color definitions for GUIs. (It should contain
- Make sure your terminal emulator of choice supports true colors.
- Using tmux? Configure it to add the
6. Awesome No Login Web Apps
Text based tools / Others
- Telegraph - Minimalist publishing tool that supports richly formatted text.
7. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Tools
- NuGetPackageExplorer (⭐2.1k) - Create, update and deploy Nuget Packages with a GUI.
8. Awesome Salesforce
Table of Contents / Packages and Libraries supporting salesforce
- Force.com ESAPI (⭐115) - Enterprise Security API for the Apex language on the Force.com platform. This library consists of three modules - Validation, Output Encoding and Access Control(CRUD, FLS and Sharing).