Awesome List Updates on Jan 19, 2018
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Diversity
- Consensual Software - An open source project advocating for better use consent in software design.
2. Awesome Transit
GTFS Realtime (and Other Real-time API) Archival Tools / Ruby
- retro-gtfs (⭐49) - A Python application that collects real-time data from the Nextbus API and archives it into the GTFS format (i.e., retrospective GTFS).
3. Awesome Job Boards
4. Awesome Dash
- Street Quality IDentification [SQUID] - Highlights poor quality roads with maps, data table and photos of the offending piece of road. Source Code. (⭐19)
5. Awesome D3
- c3 (⭐9.2k) - Reusable chart library [line, spline, step, area, stacked, bar, pie, donut]
- D3xter (⭐341) - Straight forward plotting [plot, timeline, bar, histogram, pie]
- nvd3 (⭐7.2k) - Re-usable charts and chart components [box plot, buttlet, candlestick, line, bar, pie, scatter, sparkline]
- plotly.js (⭐15k) - High level charting library [scatter, line, bar, pie, box plot, histogram, heatmap]
- taucharts (⭐1.9k) - Charts with a focus on design and flexibility [line, bar, area, stacked]
- xkcdgraphs (⭐443) - Xkcd style graphs [line]
Charts / Third Party
- nivo (⭐11k) - Dataviz components for React with isomorphic ability [bar, line, area, bubble, chord, heatmap]
- victory (⭐10k) - Composable React components for building visualizations [area, bar, candlestick, pie, line, scatter, voronoi]
- vx (⭐17k) - Visualization components for React [bar, line, scatter, stacked, area, pattern, heatmap, pie, radial, map, geo]
Maps / Third Party
- leaflet-d3 (⭐238) - Collection of plugins for using D3 with Leaflet [map, geo]
- Wikimaps-D3js Atlas (⭐45) - CLI to generate raster, topojson and svg maps [map, geo]
6. Awesome Cl
Apps / Third-party APIs
7. Awesome Opensource Apps
8. Awesome Dev Fun
- genact (⭐6.6k) - 🌀 A nonsense activity generator for your shell.
9. Awesome Broadcasting
Monitoring & Quality Control
- SilentJack (⭐22) - Dead-air / Silence detector for JACK.
10. Awesome Dotnet
- Ooui (⭐1.6k) - A small cross-platform UI library that brings the simplicity of native UI development to the web
11. Awesome Android
Debugging Tools / ORM
- ADB Enhanced (⭐928) - a command-line wrapper around ADB for developers, so that, developers don't have to remember esoteric version-dependent commands
12. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / API
- OData (⭐825) - The Open Data Protocol (OData) enables the creation of HTTP-based data services, which allow resources identified using Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) and defined in an abstract data model, to be published and edited by Web clients using simple HTTP messages.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Application Templates
- ASP.NET-MVC-Template (⭐890) - A ready-to-use templates for ASP.NET MVC 5 and ASP.NET Core with repositories, services, models mapping and DI and StyleCop warnings fixed.
13. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-datepicker (⭐705) - [unmaintained] Calendar and datepicker component with material design for Vue.js.
- vuejs-datepicker (⭐2.6k) - A simple Vue.js datepicker component. Supports disabling of dates, inline mode, translations.
- v2-datepicker (⭐90) - A simple datepicker component based Vue 2.x.