Awesome List Updates on Feb 20, 2018
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Elixir
- jason (⭐1.5k) - A blazing fast JSON parser and generator in pure Elixir.
2. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
C / Non-X86
- C Elements of Style - Steve Oualline
3. Awesome Cpp
- Deleaker - A tool for resource leak detection, including memory, GDI and handle leaks.
4. Awesome Robotics
- Robotex The biggest robotics festival in Europe
5. Awesome Cmake
Examples / Templates
- modern-cmake-sample (⭐581) - Best practices and proper usage of CMake by using targets.
6. Awesome Typescript
Types / Playground
- utility-types (⭐5.1k) - Utility Types for TypeScript (provide compatibility with Flow's Utility Types)
- elm-ts (⭐299) - Port of Elm architecture to TypeScript featuring fp-ts, io-ts, rxjs5 and React
7. Awesome Broadcasting
Multimedia content processing
- rtmp (⭐133) - Server implementation of Adobe's RTMP 1.0 protocol in Go.
- BBC News Labs - Open Source projects from BBC News Labs.
8. Awesome Iot
Software / Frameworks
- AllJoyn - AllJoyn is an open source software framework that makes it easy for devices and apps to discover and communicate with each other.
Software / Middlewares
- Corlysis - Corlysis is a platform that helps you with storing and visualizing your time-series data. It is based on the open-source projects Grafana and InfluxDB that also SpaceX uses.
9. Awesome Rust
Libraries / Command-line
- Line editor
- kkawakam/rustyline (⭐1.3k) [rustyline] — readline implementation in Rust
- MovingtoMars/liner (⭐72) [liner] — A library offering readline-like functionality
- murarth/linefeed (⭐179) [linefeed] — Configurable, extensible, interactive line reader
- srijs/rust-copperline (⭐25) [copperline] — pure-Rust command line editing library
10. Awesome Hacking
Other useful repositories
Repository: Hacker101 (⭐13k)
Description: A free class for web security by HackerOne