Programming Languages 4 days ago 28.9k
A curated list of Rust code and resources.
lightning, does not handle networking, persistence, or any other I/O. Thus,it is runtime-agnostic, but users must implement basic networking logic, chain interactions, and disk storage.po on linking crate.
- Qovery/engine - Abstraction layer library that turns easy application deployment on Cloud providers in just a few minutes
- tarpaulin — A code coverage tool designed for Rust
- trust — A Travis CI and AppVeyor template to test your Rust crate on 5 architectures and publish binary releases of it for Linux, macOS and Windows
- AlKass/polish — Mini Testing/Test-Driven Framework
- cargo-dinghy - A cargo extension to simplify running library tests and benches on smartphones and other small processor devices.
- cucumber — An implementation of the Cucumber testing framework for Rust. Fully native, no external test runners or dependencies.
- demonstrate — Declarative Testing Framework
- rstest — Fixture-based test framework for Rust
- speculate — An RSpec inspired minimal testing framework for Rust
- asomers/mockall [mockall] — A powerful mock object library for Rust.
- fake-rs — A library for generating fake data
- goldenfile [goldenfile] - A library providing a simple API for goldenfile testing.
- httpmock — HTTP mocking
- mockiato — A strict, yet friendly mocking library for Rust 2018
- mockito — HTTP mocking
- nrxus/faux — A library to create mocks out of structs.