Awesome List Updates on Apr 05, 2019
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Crystal
- tallboy (⭐49) - Generate ASCII character tables with support for spanning cells over multiple columns
2. Awesome Mac
Developer Tools / Network Analysis
- Proxyman - Modern and intuitive HTTP debugging proxy for macOS.
3. Awesome Magento2
Proprietary Extensions / Progressive Web Application
- ScandiPWA Theme (⭐511) - Magento 2.3+ PWA theme based on React and Redux
4. Awesome Rust
Development tools / IDEs
5. Awesome Ddd
Sample Projects / .NET (C#/F#)
- EISK - .NET CLI and VS Templates with simple use cases to build scalable applications on top of .net core with architectural best practices (DDD, onion architecture etc).
6. Awesome Cross Platform Nodejs
Applications / Continuous integration
- Travis - Windows/macOS/Linux. Free for OSS projects.
Applications / Compatibility
- Wine - Run Windows API calls on Linux, Mac, BSD and Solaris.
- Cygwin - Run POSIX on Windows.
- WSL - Run the Linux command line on Windows (ELF binary execution, system calls, filesystem, Bash, core utilities, common applications).
7. Public Apis
API: Open Collective
Description: Get Open Collective data
8. Awesome Postgres
Contents / PaaS (PostgreSQL as a Service)
- Aiven PostgreSQL - PostgreSQL as a service in AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud and UpCloud; plans range from $19/month single node instances to large highly-available setups, free trial for two weeks.
- Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL - Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) for PostgreSQL
- Database Labs - Get a production-ready cloud PostgreSQL server in minutes, from $20 a month Backups, monitoring, patches, and 24/7 tech support all included.
- ElephantSQL - Offers databases ranging from shared servers for smaller projects and proof of concepts, up to enterprise grade multi server setups. Has free plan for up to 5 DBs, 20 MB each.
- Heroku Postgres - Plans from free to huge, operated by PostgreSQL experts. Does not require running your app on Heroku. Free plan includes 10,000 rows, 20 connections, up to two backups, and has PostGIS support.
Contents / Docker images
- citusdata/citus - Citus official images with citus extensions. Based on the official Postgres container.
- mdillon/postgis - PostGIS 2.3 on Postgres 9. Based on the official Postgres container.
- postgres - Official postgres container (from Docker)
Resources / Documentation
- Wiki - user documentation, how-tos, and tips 'n' tricks
9. Awesome Competitive Programming
Description: A tutorial website widely used and referenced in the Russian-speaking competitive programming community. Most of the articles of the original site have been translated into English, Google Translate works okay for the remaining ones.