Awesome List Updates on Feb 09, 2022
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Go
- Confetti Framework - Confetti is a Go web application framework with an expressive, elegant syntax. Confetti combines the elegance of Laravel and the simplicity of Go.
2. Awesome Open Source Games
Mobile Games / Android
- Pimple Popper (⭐22) - Game to pop pimples using the awesome Godot Engine.
3. Awesome Tmux
- tmux-clima (⭐1) Displays the current temperature and weather condition using the OpenWeather API.
- tmux-cpu (⭐326) Show CPU load with easy icons
- tmux-kripto (⭐1) Add a cryptocurrency stock price to the statusbar.
4. Awesome Neovim
Neovim Lua Development / Diagnostics
- nanotee/luv-vimdocs (⭐69) - The luv docs in vimdoc format.
- milisims/nvim-luaref (⭐110) - A reference for builtin Lua functions.
5. Awesome Blazor
6. Awesome Vulkan
- Hello triangle, based on Vulkan Ray Tracing extensions. [MIT]
7. Awesome Godot
Templates / Godot 3.2+
- Godot First Person Camera (⭐36) - A simple FPS starter with jumping, movement, flashlight and a player character with animations.
8. Awesome Rust
Applications / Emulators
- ZX Spectrum
Libraries / Authentication
9. Free for Dev
CI and CD
- Spacelift - Management platform for Infrastructure as Code. Free plan features: IaC collaboration, Terraform module registry, ChatOps integration, Continuous resource compliance with Open Policy Agent, SSO with SAML 2.0 and access to public worker pools: up to 200 minutes/month
10. Public Apis
Games & Comics
Description: Easy way to use the Geometry Dash Servers
API: SLF (⭐2)
Description: German city, country, river, database
11. Awesome Directus
- Search Sync (⭐66) - Sync data into a search engine index, supports Algolia, ElasticSearch & MeiliSearch.
- Dictionary (⭐19) - Save key-value pairs as JSON blobs with a progress indicator for completeness.
- WordPress-like Slug (⭐51) - Slug/Permalink interface with support for pre- and suffixes.
- Link Meta (⭐15) - Stores hyperlink metadata into Directus.
- Group Modal (⭐29) - Group interface fields into a modal that can be opened with a button.
- Display Link (⭐30) - Display URLs with an "open in new tab" button.
- SQL Panel (⭐14) - Panel component which shows result of stored SQL query as a table.
- Websocket Subscribe (⭐61) - An extension to subscribe to Directus updates over a websocket.
- SVG Map Picker Interface (⭐15) - Select a value from a SVG Map box.
- SES (⭐4) - An extension for sending emails with AWS SES.
12. Awesome Microservices
- KintoHub (c) - Microservice package manager empowering developers to easily build and share cloud ready features.
- Lightbend (c) - Platform for building scalable reactive systems on the JVM.
- VAMP (c) - Build, deploy and manage microservices with power and ease.
Frameworks / Runtimes
- Axon (c) - An end-to-end development and infrastructure platform for easy development and running of any DDD, CQRS and Event Sourcing applications on JVM.
Coordination & Governance / Scala
- AWS Step Functions (c) - Coordinate the components of distributed applications and microservices using visual workflows.
- Azuqua (c) - Orchestration and governance platform for distributed applications.
Logging / Scala
- LogDNA (c) - Centralized log management software. Instantly collect, centralize, and analyze logs in real-time from any platform, at any volume.
Monitoring & Debugging / Scala
- IOpipe (c) - Application performance monitoring for Amazon Lambda.
Storage / Scala
- Aerospike (c) - High performance NoSQL database delivering speed at scale.
- CockroachDB (c) - A cloud-native SQL database modelled after Google Spanner.
- Crate (c) - Scalable SQL database with the NoSQL goodies.
- MemSQL (c) - High-performance, in-memory database that combines the horizontal scalability of distributed systems with the familiarity of SQL.
- VoltDB (c) - In-Memory ACID compliant distributed database.
Self-sovereignty & Decentralisation / Scala
- DID - W3C specification of Decentralized identifiers (DIDs): a new type of identifier that enables verifiable, decentralized digital identity.
- DIDComm - Private communication methodology built atop the decentralized design of DIDs.
- DIDComm Protocols - Registry of protocols built on DIDComm, for high-trust, self-sovereign interactions over any transport.
- IDSA - The International Data Spaces Association (IDSA) is on a mission to create the future of the global, digital economy with International Data Spaces (IDS), a secure, sovereign system of data sharing in which all participants can realize the full value of their data.
Security / Scala
- RFC6962 - Certificate transparency.
Service Discovery / Scala
- DNS-SD - Mechanism for clients to discover a list of named instances of a service, using standard DNS queries.
- RFC2782 - A DNS RR for specifying the location of services (DNS SRV).
Enterprise & Verticals / Scala
- Commercetools - Headless commerce platform.
- Elasticpath - E-commerce microservices.
- Equinox - Infosys Equinox is a human-centric commerce and marketing platform that supports rich, hyper-personalized experiences across any channel and touchpoint.
- Predix - Industrial microservices platform.
13. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Bundling
- vite-compression-plugin (⭐23) - Use Node.js stream compress file to gzip or more.
14. Awesome Svelte
Internationalisation / Checkbox
- svelte-i18n (⭐868) - Internationalization library for Svelte.
15. Awesome Streaming
Table of Contents / Toolkit
- Nussknacker (⭐347) [Scala] - A visual tool to define and run real-time decision algorithms.