Awesome List Updates on May 09, 2022
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome H2o
- Prospective validation of a transcriptomic severity classifier among patients with suspected acute infection and sepsis in the emergency department Noa Galtung, Eva Diehl-Wiesenecker, Dana Lehmann, Natallia Markmann, Wilma H Bergström, James Wacker, Oliver Liesenfeld, Michael Mayhew, Ljubomir Buturovic, Roland Luethy, Timothy E Sweeney , Rudolf Tauber, Kai Kappert, Rajan Somasundaram, Wolfgang Bauer. (2022)
2. Awesome Keycloak
3. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
DevSecOps / Dependency confusion
- snync (⭐27) - Prevent and detect if you're vulnerable to dependency confusion supply chain security attacks.
Threat intelligence / Fingerprinting
- HASSH (⭐484) - Network fingerprinting standard which can be used to identify specific client and server SSH implementations.
- JA3 - Extracts SSL/TLS handshake settings for fingerprinting and communicating about a given TLS implementation.
4. Awesome Game Engine Dev
Open Source Games / Java
- 🔒 Pixel Dungeon (⭐3.3k) - Traditional roguelike game with pixel-art graphics and simple interface.
5. Awesome Directus
Extensions / Community
- Tags M2M (⭐50) - M2M driven tags interface.
6. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue3-dnd (⭐208) - React DnD in Composition API implementation, Use the Composition API for sortable and free draggable, Supported Vue2, Vue3.
7. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- inthedeepspace (⭐1) - Based on intheloop (⭐159k) and inspired by vim-deep-space (⭐282).
ZSH Tools / superconsole - Windows-only.
- shtab (⭐254) - Automatically generate shell tab completion scripts for Python CLI apps, supports
8. Awesome Humane Tech
Health / Wear our badge
- Energize - Android app for tracking your food and nutrition easily and fast.
9. Awesome Go
Miscellaneous Data Structures and Algorithms
- genfuncs (⭐44) - Go 1.18+ generics package inspired by Kotlin's Sequence and Map.
10. Awesome Rust
Libraries / Text search
- tantivy (⭐8.1k) [tantivy] — A horse-speed full-text search engine library written in Rust.
11. Awesome Neovim
Session / Diagnostics
- jedrzejboczar/possession.nvim (⭐224) - Flexible session management with arbitrary persistent data stored as JSON.
12. Awesome Privacy
Google Fonts Replacements
- coolLabs Fonts - A privacy-friendly drop-in replacement for Google Fonts.
13. Awesome Algorithms
- MIT 18-409 - Topics in Theoretical Computer Science: An Algorithmist's Toolkit - It covers a collection of geometric techniques that apply broadly in modern algorithm design.
14. Awesome Deno
Modules / String utils
- written (⭐5) - A provides a set of utilities for manipulating text, with a focus on providing typographic tools rather than pure string manipulation.
15. Awesome Agi Cocosci
- Microsoft Academic Graph - Microsoft Research. Heterogeneous graph containing scientific publication records, citation relationships between those publications, as well as authors, institutions, journals, conferences, and fields of study.
- An Overview of Microsoft Academic Service (MAS) and Applications - WWW'15, 2015. [All Versios]. Original paper on Microsoft Academic Graph.
- Semantic Scholar - Allen Institute for AI Research. AI-powered scientific literature research tool.
- VOSviewer - Leiden University. For constructing and visualizing bibliometric networks.
16. Free for Dev
- papertrailapp.com — 48 hours search, 7 days archive, 50 MB/month
- Prev: May 10, 2022
- Next: May 08, 2022