Awesome List Updates on May 08, 2022
17 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Privacy
- RethinkDNS + Firewall (⭐1.2k) - An open-source, no-root firewall and DNS changer, with anti-censorship capabilities for Android 6+.
2. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- Hex - a collaborative data platform for notebooks, data apps and knowledge libraries. Free community version with up to 3 authors and 5 projects. One compute profile per author with 4GB RAM.
3. Awesome Scriptable
citi_bike.js - Shows availabilities for NYC's bicycle sharing program.
4. Awesome Dash
- plotly-resampler (⭐592) - Wrapper for plotly figures that adds data downsampling (aggregating) functionality, enabling the visualization of large datasets.
5. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- thm (⭐3) - Includes decorators for virtualenv, current directory and
6. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Platforms and Software Resources / Planning Management and Administrative Tools and Platforms
- Encode Plus - Software to help modernize planning and zoning ordinances and streamline county or municipal code and by-law management.
- MyGovernmentOnline - Digital government solutions for permitting and in-office processes designed by government for goverment (provider is technically a public agency).
- Digiplan - Provides software for fully integrated electronic plan review and intake processes.
Spreadsheet / Runner
I18n And L10n / Runner
8. Awesome Mac
Reading and Writing Tools / Note-taking
- Bear Writer - Beautiful, flexible writing app for crafting notes and prose.
- Craft - Notetaking and writing made beautiful.
Utilities / Productivity
- Workspaces - Workspaces gives you the ability you to quickly switch between different types of tasks. It allows you to select which apps to open and close when selecting a workspace.
9. Awesome Go
- go-hibp (⭐6) - Simple Go binding to the "Have I Been Pwned" APIs.
10. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Web
- MarioAriasC/KotlinPrimavera (⭐86) - Spring support libraries for Kotlin.
11. Awesome Deep Learning
Table of Contents / Books
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow by Aurélien Géron | Oct 15, 2019
Table of Contents / Courses
Table of Contents / Papers
Researchers / Datasets
- SANAD: Single-Label Arabic News Articles Dataset for Automatic Text Categorization - SANAD Dataset is a large collection of Arabic news articles that can be used in different Arabic NLP tasks such as Text Classification and Word Embedding. The articles were collected using Python scripts written specifically for three popular news websites: AlKhaleej, AlArabiya and Akhbarona.
- Referit3D - Two large-scale and complementary visio-linguistic datasets (aka Nr3D and Sr3D) for identifying fine-grained 3D objects in ScanNet scenes. Nr3D contains 41.5K natural, free-form utterances, and Sr3d contains 83.5K template-based utterances.
- SQuAD - Stanford released ~100,000 English QA pairs and ~50,000 unanswerable questions
- FQuAD - ~25,000 French QA pairs released by Illuin Technology
- GermanQuAD and GermanDPR - deepset released ~14,000 German QA pairs
- SberQuAD (⭐1) - Sberbank released ~90,000 Russian QA pairs
- ArtEmis - Contains 450K affective annotations of emotional responses and linguistic explanations for 80,000 artworks of WikiArt.
Researchers / Frameworks
- Maze (⭐218) - Application-oriented deep reinforcement learning framework addressing real-world decision problems.
- InsNet - A neural network library for building instance-dependent NLP models with padding-free dynamic batching (⭐61)
12. Awesome Blazor
- PresenceLight (⭐389) - PresenceLight is a solution to broadcast your various statuses to a Phillips Hue or LIFX light bulb. Some statuses you can broadcast are: your availability in Microsoft Teams, your current Windows 10 theme, and a theme or color of your choosing. Blog post. Demo video.
13. Awesome Agi Cocosci
System 1 & System 2 / Dual-Coding Theory
- Rational arbitration between statistics and rules in human sequence processing - Nature Human Behavior, 2022. [All Versions].
14. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - Custom Communication Systems
- ntfy - Push notifications to phone or desktop using HTTP PUT/POST, with Android app, CLI and web app, similar to Pushover and Gotify. (Demo, Source Code (⭐9.7k), Clients (⭐296))
- Typebot - Typebot is a conversational app builder as an alternative to Typeform or Landbot. (Source Code (⭐1.9k))
Software / Pastebins
- paaster - Paaster is a secure by default end-to-end encrypted pastebin built with the objective of simplicity. (Source Code (⭐286))
Software / Photo and Video Galleries
- Immich (⭐9.1k) - Self-hosted photo and video backup solution directly from your mobile phone.
15. Awesome Yew
- We-Come Monorepo (⭐1) - This is a monorepo for wecome KM ITB, Live Demo.
16. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Bundling
- vite-plugin-copy-files (⭐6) - Move files to the location of the corresponding package directory.
17. Awesome Sre
- Prev: May 09, 2022
- Next: May 07, 2022