Awesome List Updates on Nov 23, 2022
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Bayesian Modeling / Bayesian Induction
- How to Grow a Mind: Statistics, Structure, and Abstraction - Science, 2011. [All Versions]. Josh Tenenbaum's review on Bayesian theory induction.
2. Awesome Cl
- gtwiwtg - A lazy sequences library. Similar to 'series' but not as complete. However it has a 'modern' API with stuff like
fold, etc. that is easy to use.
- JACL - an experimental Lisp system for the Web browser platform to explore new techniques for developing large Single Page Applications with Lisp.
Others / Email
Actors pattern / Third-party APIs
- 👍 Sento (⭐162) - Sento (formerly cl-gserver) is a 'message passing' library/framework with actors similar to Erlang or Akka. It supports creating systems that should work reactive, require parallel computing and event based message handling. Apache2.
Caching / Third-party APIs
3. Awesome Vulkan
- Raw Node.js Vulkan API - A new Vulkan bindings for Node.JS, similar with LWJGL-3 or NVK.
4. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Commercial Products
- He3 - Free and Modern Developer Utilities Toolbox.
Projects Using Vue.js / Apps/Websites
- findcharitables.org - Website for listing of organizations that need donation
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue2-text-annotation (⭐3) - A [Vue 2.x] component for text annotation and manual data masking
- vue-auth-ui (⭐19) - Pre-built set of components for user authentication
5. Awesome Billing
- The 5 Pillars of PriceOps - A manifesto inspired by the DevOps movement in which pricing is no longer ossified, but is practiced as a responsive iteration process, and implemented as a flexible property of the system.
6. Awesome Streaming
Table of Contents / Streaming Engine
- Bytewax (⭐738) [Python] - data parallel, distributed, stateful stream processing framework.
Table of Contents / Online Machine Learning
- River (⭐4.4k) [Python] - online machine learning library.
7. Awesome Iam
Cryptography / Identifiers
- RFC #4122: UUID - Security Considerations - “Do not assume that UUIDs are hard to guess; they should not be used as security capabilities (identifiers whose mere possession grants access)”. UUIDs are designed to be unique, not to be random or unpredictable: do not use UUIDs as a secret.
- Awesome Identifiers - A benchmark of all identifier formats.
- Awesome GUID (⭐13) - Funny take on the global aspect of unique identifiers.
8. Awesome Rails
Community / Other external resources
9. Awesome Productivity
Tools and Apps / Screen Capture
- Replayable - Rewind your screen. Playback and share exactly what happened with Replayable's desktop replay buffer.
10. Awesome Rust
Applications / Social networks
- Rustodon (⭐832) - A Mastodon-compatible, ActivityPub-speaking server in Rust
11. Awesome Deno
Modules / Frontend framework
- fresh (⭐11k) - The next-gen web framework.
12. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Inbox: Stable Diffusion / For text-to-image
- [🔥🔥🔥] SD GUIDE FOR ARTISTS AND NON-ARTISTS - Google Docs: a Google Docs with in-depth tips, tricks, tutorials and more related to Stable Diffusion
Inbox: Stable Diffusion / Stable Diffusion Deployed Web Tools
- Astria: tailor-made AI image generation
Hypertechniques / Deforum
Image Synthesis / Promptism
- [arxiv/2211.11319] VectorFusion: Text-to-SVG by Abstracting Pixel-Based Diffusion Models
Image Synthesis / DALL-E 2
- lucidrains/DALLE2-pytorch (⭐10k): Implementation of DALL-E 2, OpenAI's updated text-to-image synthesis neural network, in Pytorch
13. Awesome Research
Datasets / Social Sciences
14. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Public Data Resources / Climate
- NOAA Severe Weather Inventory - The Severe Weather Data Inventory (SWDI) is an integrated database of severe weather records for the United States. The formats currently supported are Shapefile (for GIS), KMZ (for Google Earth), CSV (comma-separated), and XML.
Public Data Resources / Transportation
- HPMS - The HPMS is a national level highway information system that includes data on the extent, condition, performance, use and operating characteristics of the nation's highways.
Vendor Data Resources / Urban Observation
- Vade - Using custom IoT cameras and computer vision to bring real time parking availability easily queryable via web-based API's.
Planning Data Specifications / Environmental
- EPA Data Standards - A chart with links to the diversity of data standards adopted by EPA.
15. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only
- goenv (cda0) (⭐1) - Plugin for installing, updating and loading
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only
- meganerd (⭐0) - Inspired by jonathan. Includes decorators for
gitstatus, user@hostname, current directory, time and the last command's exit status.