Awesome List Updates on Nov 24, 2022
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe
1. Awesome Crystal
- marten (⭐218) - A web framework that makes building web applications easy, productive, and fun
2. Awesome Blazor
- NextTechEvent by Coding After Work - Build "NextTechEvent", a site that will help speakers, organizers, and attendees find their next tech event. Source code (⭐2) .
Videos / Others
- Building "Next Tech Event" using Blazor and RavenDB Part 12 - November 2, 2022 - Part 12 of the project "NextTechEvent", a site that will help speakers, organizers, and attendees find their next tech event. In this stream, we add search functionality using RavenDB by adding an index. A way for organizers to filter conferences by name, country, location, city, and tags or a combination of them. This way we can see how many conferences are happening in "Stockholm" or all the conferences named "NDC". Source code (⭐2).
3. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- TwicPics (⭐28) - Components replacing img and video tags with lazy loading, CLS optimization, and progressive loading out-of-the-box and enabling media optimization and manipulation.
4. Awesome Vite
Templates / Solid
- vite-solid (⭐2) - Vite + Solid starter template.
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Integrations
- vite-plugin-assemblyscript-asc (⭐1) - AssemblyScript integration with full support for HMR, ESM import bindings, and source maps.
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Bundling
- unplugin-compression (⭐1) - Compress dist to zip, tar, taz.
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Transformers
- vite-plugin-version-mark (⭐0) - Automatically use
customto be inserted into your project as a unique identifier for the project version.
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Testing
- vitest-preview (⭐201) - Visual debugging experience for Vitest.
Vue / Loaders
- unplugin-svg-component (⭐1) - Load SVG files as a Vue component, supporting svg file HMR and Typescript intelligence prompt.
React / Helpers
- vite-plugin-react-inspector (⭐107) - Jump to local IDE source code while click the element of browser.
5. Awesome Privacy
- Pokete (⭐2.5k) - A small terminal based game in the style of a very popular and old game by Gamefreak.
No email verification, accepting monero
- MoneroSMS - Virtual numbers for SMS/MMS messaging and verifications. CLI and web app. (Based in United States)
6. Awesome Go
Advanced Console UIs
- lipgloss (⭐5.3k) - Declaratively define styles for color, format and layout in the terminal.
7. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- Ahoo-Wang/CoCache (⭐2) - Level 2 Distributed Coherence Cache Framework
Projects / Build tools
- gradle/kotlin-dsl-samples (⭐3.6k) - Kotlin language support for Gradle build scripts.
- nebula-plugins/nebula-kotlin-plugin (⭐58) - Provides the Kotlin plugin via the Gradle plugin portal, automatically depends on the standard library, and allows Kotlin library versions to be omitted.
Projects / Desktop
- hazae41/Kotlin-Compiler-GUI (⭐0) - Easily compile Kotlin classes (.kt) and run Kotlin scripts (.kts)
Projects / Examples
- Kotlin/kotlin-koans (⭐2.6k) - Kotlin Koans are a series of exercises to get you familiar with the Kotlin Syntax.
8. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Inbox / Text-to-image Google Colab Notebooks (Multiple Models)
- steven2358/awesome-generative-ai (⭐31): A curated list of modern Generative Artificial Intelligence projects and services
9. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Public Data Resources / Education
- Education Demographics & Geographic Estimates (EDGE) - EDGE provides access to demographic and school related geographic data such as locations and districts.
Public Data Resources / Environment and Ecosystem Services
- National Wetland Inventory - The US Fish & Wildlife Service (FWS) National Wetlands Inventory (NWI) is a publicly available resource that provides detailed information on the abundance, characteristics, and distribution of US wetlands.
10. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- troopert (⭐0) - Includes decorators for
gitstatus, last return code if non-zero, full pwd and a configurable display of
11. Awesome Machine Learning
Java / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Tribou - a machine learning library written in Java by Oracle.
OpenSource-Computer-Vision / Data Analysis / Data Visualization
- OpenCV (⭐65k) - A OpenSource Computer Vision Library
Python / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- NannyML: Python library capable of fully capturing the impact of data drift on performance. Allows estimation of post-deployment model performance without access to targets.
Python / Spiking Neural Networks
- Rockpool (⭐19) - A machine learning library for spiking neural networks. Supports training with both torch and jax pipelines, and deployment to neuromorphic hardware.
- Sinabs (⭐27) - A deep learning library for spiking neural networks which is based on PyTorch, focuses on fast training and supports inference on neuromorphic hardware.
- Tonic (⭐92) - A library that makes downloading publicly available neuromorphic datasets a breeze and provides event-based data transformation/augmentation pipelines.
12. Awesome Developer First
- PoeticMetric - Privacy-first, regulation-compliant, blazingly fast analytics tool.
Databases & Spreadsheets
- upstash - Serverless tailored redis provider.
13. Awesome Terraform
Tools / Vendor supported providers
- terraform-iam-policy-validator (⭐122) - CLI validates AWS IAM Policies in a Terraform template against AWS IAM best practices.
- tfproviderlint (⭐103) - Terraform Provider Lint Tool.
- tftree (⭐41) - Display your Terraform module call stack in your terminal.
- Next: Nov 23, 2022