Awesome List Updates on Mar 08, 2020
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Java
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / NodeJS
2. Awesome Software Architecture
Frameworks / DevOps
- The Unicorn Project, by Gene Kim - Developers, Digital Disruption and Thriving in the Age of Data 📙.
3. Awesome Rust
Applications / System tools
- Kondo (⭐1.2k) - CLI & GUI tool for deleting software project artifacts and reclaiming disk space
4. Free for Dev
Code Search and Browsing
- tickgit.com — Surfaces
TODOcomments (and other markers) to identify areas of code worth returning to for improvement.
5. Awesome Flutter
Game / Redux / ELM / Dependency Injection
- SpriteWidget (⭐1.2k) - Toolkit for building complex, high performance animations and 2D games by Viktor Lidholt
Game / Open source games
6. Awesome Blazor
Tools & Utilities / Others
- Blazored.LocalStorage (⭐1k) - A library to provide access to local storage in Blazor applications.
- Blazor-State (⭐473) - Manage client side state in Blazor using MediatR pipeline.
- CssBuilder (⭐195) - CssBuilder is a Builder pattern for CSS classes to be used with Razor Components.
Others / Others
- Bolero (⭐969) - Blazor for F# with hot reloaded templates, type-safe endpoints and routing, remoting, and much more.
7. Awesome Bigdata
- Bistro (⭐1k) - general-purpose data processing engine for both batch and stream analytics. It is based on a novel data model, which represents data via functions and processes data via column operations as opposed to having only set operations in conventional approaches like MapReduce or SQL.
- BayesDB (⭐887) - statistic oriented SQL database.
- Oryx (⭐1.8k) - Lambda architecture on Apache Spark, Apache Kafka for real-time large scale machine learning.
- Lambdo (⭐1) - Lambdo is a workflow engine which significantly simplifies the analysis process by unifying feature engineering and machine learning operations.
2001 - 2010
- 2009 - HadoopDB: An Architectural Hybrid of MapReduce and DBMS Technologies for Analytical Workloads.
- 2008 - AMPLab - Chukwa: A large-scale monitoring system.
8. Awesome Yew
- yew-styles-page (⭐140) - This is an initial project of a framework style for yew.
9. Awesome Cpp
- marl (⭐1.7k) - Marl is a hybrid thread / fiber task scheduler written in C++ 11. [Apache-2.0]
- crown (⭐1.9k) - Crown is a general purpose data-driven game engine, written from scratch in orthodox C++ with a minimalistic and data-oriented design philosophy in mind. [MIT]
- tlse (⭐514) - Single C file TLS 1.2/1.3 implementation, using tomcrypt as crypto library [BSD-2-Clause]
10. Awesome Actions
GitHub Tools and Management / Docker Container Actions
Utility / Docker Container Actions
- Has Changes (⭐26) - Check if there are code changes from previous steps.