Awesome List Updates on Mar 09, 2020
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
Generators / Other
- Docusaurus (⭐44k) - React-based static site generator by Facebook, ideal for content-centric websites.
2. Awesome Bioie
Language Models / BERT models
3. Awesome Godot
Other / Godot version unknown
- godot-gdscript-toolkit (⭐522) - Independent set of command line tools for working with GDScript - parser, linter and formatter (Godot 3.x).
4. Awesome Playwright
- CodeceptJS (⭐3.9k) - Supercharged End 2 End Testing Framework for Node.js.
- Try Playwright - Interactive playground for running Playwright tests.
- query-selector-shadow-dom (⭐204) - Extend the selectors engine by selecting Shadow DOM roots.
5. Awesome Hacking Locations
Portugal 🇵🇹 / Aveiro
Old refurnished house; vintage; good for night owl hackers that just wanted to get something done. Calm and clean with several rooms, so there's always a quiet place to work.
|✔||✔||Rua Joao Mendonca 17, 3880-200 Aveiro||Mon 21:00-02:00, Tue-Fri 17:00-02:00, Sat-Sun 14:00-02:00|
Portugal 🇵🇹 / Braga
Small modern place in the city "centre". Calm, clean, a good variety of tapas to eat. Speciality natas.
|✔||✔||Praça Marquês de Pombal 3, 3810-076 Aveiro||Tue-Sun 09:00-19:00|
6. Awesome Transit
- All Transit - Interactive GTFS route and schedule animation (for U.S. cities) using Mapbox GL JS, Deck.gl and Transitland. Github repository here (⭐22).
7. Awesome K6
- Load Testing with k6 - Brief overview of features and capabilities of k6.
- Test and visualize with InfluxDB, Grafana and K6 - Setting up load tests and visualizing them using grafana dashboards.
- Open source load testing tool review 2020 - Detailed comparison of the most popular open source load testing tools.
- k6-performance-test-websocket (⭐4) - Example of performance test for websocket with k6.
- k6-to-junit (⭐17) - Tool for converting k6 output to JUnit XML for easy use with CIs.
- jslib.k6.io - Useful utility libs for k6 scripts.
- CloudPosse's Load Testing Stack (⭐52) - Load testing stack using k6, Grafana and InfluxDB.
8. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- ExtendsClass - Free web-based HTTP client to send HTTP requests.
Security and PKI
Issue Tracking and Project Management
- MeuScrum - Free online scrum tool with kanban board
9. Awesome Wagtail
Resources / Podcasts
- Django Chat: Wagtail CMS - Tom Dyson - An interview with Tom Dyson on Wagtail, the leading Django-based CMS used by tens of thousands of organizations including Google, NASA, and the British NHS.
10. Awesome Actions
Official Actions / Actions for GitHub Automation
- actions/delete-package-versions (⭐194) - Delete versions of a package from GitHub Packages.
Deployment / Code Coverage
Deployment / Docker
11. Awesome Cpp
- SObjectizer (⭐363) - An implementation of Actor, Publish-Subscribe, and CSP models in one rather small C++ framework. [BSD-3-Clause]
- VarTypes (⭐14) - A feature-rich, object-oriented framework for managing variables in C++ / Qt4. [LGPL]
12. Awesome Embedded Rust
no-std crates / WIP
- microfft: Embedded-friendly (
alloc) fast fourier transforms -
13. Awesome List
- Awesome CLI (⭐398) - A simple command-line tool to dive into Awesome lists.
14. Awesome Sdn
- SDN网络指南(OpenSource Book in Chinese by Pengfei Ni)
15. Awesome Flutter
Map / Image Picker
16. Awesome Yew
- caniuse.rs (⭐157) - Rust feature search.
17. Awesome Code Review
Talks and Podcasts
- Michaela Greiler on Code Reviews - SE Radio 2020 Michaela Greiler discusses the importance of code reviews and how to conduct them on the Software Engineering Radio podcast.
18. Awesome Ios
- WhirlyGlobe-Maply (⭐792) - 3D globe and flat-map SDK for iOS. This toolkit has a large API for fine-grained control over the map or globe. It reads a wide variety of GIS data formats.