Track Awesome List Updates Daily
😎 Awesome lists about all kinds of interesting topics
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 sindresorhus/awesome · ⭐ 253K · 🏷️ Miscellaneous
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
May 19, 2023
- Tiny JS (⭐301) - Frontend libraries that fit into 2 kB with dependencies.
May 09, 2023
- Read the Docs (⭐39) - Example documentation projects to inspire and help bootstrap new documentation projects.
Apr 25, 2023
- Quarto (⭐923) - Scientific and technical open-source publishing system built on Pandoc.
Apr 24, 2023
- GameMaker (⭐109) - Game engine.
- Certificates (⭐493) - Free computer science certifications to showcase your knowledge.
- GitHub Wiki (⭐64) - Comprehensive documentation on GitHub beyond README.
Apr 23, 2023
- Hackathon (⭐18) - Running fun and productive hackathons.
Feb 12, 2023
- Generative AI (⭐770) - Automatically generate a wide range of unique content in text, image and audio format.
- ZeroNet (⭐21) - A decentralized web-like network of peer-to-peer users.
Feb 11, 2023
Health and Social Science
- Digital Humanities (⭐103) - Software for humanities scholars using quantitative or computational methods.
Feb 04, 2023
- ComputerCraft (⭐54) - Minecraft mod that adds programmable computers.
Dec 26, 2022
- Password Cracking (⭐272) - The process of recovering passwords from data that has been stored in or transmitted by a system in scrambled form.
Dec 22, 2022
Dec 18, 2022
- Supabase (⭐157) - An open-source alternative to Firebase.
Dec 17, 2022
- Engineering Strategy (⭐428) - How to design and execute engineering strategies for tech leadership.
Dec 11, 2022
- Master CSS (⭐15) - A virtual CSS language with enhanced syntax.
Nov 21, 2022
- Learn Gamedev (⭐1.9k) - The craft of video game creation.
Nov 20, 2022
- Move (⭐1.1k) - Domain-specific programming language for writing safe smart contracts.
- Hydrogen (⭐116) - Edge-first framework for building Shopify storefronts with React.
- Scapy (⭐119) - Python-based interactive packet manipulation.
- Computational Geometry (⭐34) - Computational approaches for problems in geometry.
Sep 27, 2022
Sep 22, 2022
Health and Social Science
- Biomedical Information Extraction (⭐252) - How to extract information from unstructured biomedical data and text.
- Diversity (⭐596) - Creating a more inclusive and diverse tech community.
- Empathy in Engineering (⭐502) - Building and promoting more compassionate engineering cultures.
- Healthcare (⭐2.2k) - Open source healthcare software for facilities, providers, developers, policy experts, and researchers.
- Humane Technology (⭐2.9k) - Open source projects that help improve society.
- Mental Health (⭐2.7k) - Mental health awareness and self-care in the software industry.
- Neuroscience (⭐1k) - Study of the nervous system and brain.
- Scientific Writing (⭐557) - Distraction-free scientific writing with Markdown, reStructuredText and Jupyter notebooks.
Jul 23, 2022
- AGI & CoCoSci (⭐148) - The reciprocation of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and Computational Cognitive Sciences (CoCoSci).
Jul 20, 2022
- Cyber Security University (⭐462) - Free educational resources that focus on learning by doing.
Jun 26, 2022
- Relay (⭐260) - Framework for building data-driven React apps.
- React Hooks (⭐1.1k) - Lets you use state and other React features without writing a class.
Jun 13, 2022
- SNMP (⭐33) - A protocol for collecting, modifying, and organizing information about managed devices on IP networks.
Jun 05, 2022
- ArcGIS Developer (⭐150) - Mapping and location analysis platform for developers.
- Fiber (⭐187) - Web framework built on top of Fasthttp, the fastest HTTP engine for Go.
- TDengine (⭐44) - An open-source time-series database with high-performance, scalability, and SQL support.
- Malware Persistence (⭐94) - Techniques that adversaries use to keep access to systems across restarts.
- EVM Security (⭐103) - Understanding the Ethereum Virtual Machine security ecosystem.
Content Management Systems
- Plone (⭐29) - Open source Python CMS.
- Open Hardware (⭐200) - Open-source hardware projects.
- OpenStreetMap (⭐439) - An open data mapping project utilized by many apps and devices.
- Computational Biology (⭐30) - Computational approaches applied to problems in biology.
Jun 02, 2022
- Capacitor (⭐295) - Cross-platform open source runtime for building Web Native apps.
- Zig (⭐200) - General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaining robust, optimal, and reusable software.
- Conversational AI (⭐86) - Build awesome chatbots and digital assistants.
- Audit Algorithms (⭐64) - Algorithmic audits of algorithms.
Content Management Systems
- Directus (⭐249) - A real-time API and app dashboard for managing SQL database content.
Apr 01, 2022
- Ansible (⭐947) - A Python-based, open source IT configuration management and automation platform.
Feb 27, 2022
- Slim (⭐18) - PHP framework.
Feb 14, 2022
- lit (⭐1.2k) - Library for building web components with a declarative template system.
- Laravel (⭐12k) - PHP framework.
- Education (⭐374)
- TALL Stack (⭐814) - Full-stack development solution featuring libraries built by the Laravel community.
- Vapor (⭐1k) - Server-side development in Swift.
- Speech and Natural Language Processing (⭐2.1k)
- Spanish (⭐316)
- NLP with Ruby (⭐997)
- Question Answering (⭐728) - The science of asking and answering in natural language with a machine.
- Natural Language Generation (⭐409) - Generation of text used in data to text, conversational agents, and narrative generation applications.
- Construct 2 (⭐56) - Game engine.
- k6 (⭐386) - Open-source, developer-centric performance monitoring and load testing solution.
- Product Design (⭐2k) - Design a product from the initial concept to production.
- QR Code (⭐55) - A type of matrix barcode that can be used to store and share a small amount of information.
- Awesome Viewer - A visualizer for all of the above Awesome lists.
Feb 13, 2022
- Executable Packing (⭐776) - Packing and unpacking executable formats.
- Algorand (⭐126) - An open-source, proof of stake blockchain and smart contract computing platform.
Jan 24, 2022
- Low Code (⭐175) - Allowing business professionals to address their needs on their own with little to no coding skills.
Jan 23, 2022
- Esports (⭐40) - Video games played as a sport.
- Gatling (⭐52) - Open-source load and performance testing framework based on Scala, Akka, and Netty.
Jan 17, 2022
- Node-RED (⭐361) - A programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs, and online services.
Jan 13, 2022
- Neovim (⭐10k) - Vim-fork focused on extensibility and usability.
Sep 22, 2021
- Integration (⭐212) - Linking together different IT systems (components) to functionally cooperate as a whole.
Sep 19, 2021
- Linux (⭐3.8k)
- Containers (⭐1.5k)
- eBPF (⭐3.1k) - Virtual machine that allows you to write more efficient and powerful tracing and monitoring for Linux systems.
- Arch-based Projects (⭐321) - Linux distributions and projects based on Arch Linux.
- AppImage (⭐293) - Package apps in a single file that works on various mainstream Linux distributions.
Sep 17, 2021
- WebXR (⭐121) - Enables immersive virtual reality and augmented reality content on the web.
Aug 16, 2021
- Godot (⭐4.3k) - Game engine.
Jul 29, 2021
- TypeDB (⭐50) - Logical database to organize large and complex networks of data as one body of knowledge.
- Stacks (⭐84) - A smart contract platform secured by Bitcoin.
Jul 28, 2021
- VLC (⭐80) - Cross-platform media player software and streaming server.
- Internships (⭐284) - CV writing guides and companies that hire interns.
Jul 27, 2021
- Billing (⭐574) - Payments, invoicing, pricing, accounting, marketplace, fraud, and business intelligence.
Jul 07, 2021
- Theoretical Computer Science (⭐393) - The interplay of computer science and pure mathematics, distinguished by its emphasis on mathematical rigour and technique.
Jul 05, 2021
- Golem (⭐152) - Open source peer-to-peer marketplace for computing resources.
- Track Awesome List - View the latest updates of Awesome lists.
Jul 04, 2021
- MDBootstrap (⭐33) - Templates, layouts, components, and widgets to rapidly build websites.
Jun 05, 2021
- Urban & Regional Planning (⭐148) - Concerning the built environment and communities.
May 17, 2021
- Inertia.js (⭐205) - Make single-page apps without building an API.
May 12, 2021
- Machine Learning (⭐59k)
- Tutorials (⭐13k)
- ML with Ruby (⭐1.9k) - Learning, implementing, and applying Machine Learning using Ruby.
- Core ML Models (⭐5.8k) - Models for Apple's machine learning framework.
- H2O (⭐345) - Open source distributed machine learning platform written in Java with APIs in R, Python, and Scala.
- Software Engineering for Machine Learning (⭐1.1k) - From experiment to production-level machine learning.
- AI in Finance (⭐1.8k) - Solving problems in finance with machine learning.
- JAX (⭐948) - Automatic differentiation and XLA compilation brought together for high-performance machine learning research.
- XAI (⭐79) - Providing insight, explanations, and interpretability to machine learning methods.
May 02, 2021
- Cassandra (⭐228) - Open-source, distributed, wide column store, NoSQL database management system.
Apr 02, 2021
- Nix (⭐1.4k) - Package manager for Linux and other Unix systems that makes package management reliable and reproducible.
Mar 11, 2021
- PageSpeed Metrics (⭐640) - Metrics to help understand page speed and user experience.
- Fish (⭐3.4k) - User-friendly shell.
- Alfred Workflows (⭐2.8k) - Productivity app for macOS.
- Developer-First Products (⭐465) - Products that target developers as the user.
- Userscripts (⭐1.1k) - Enhance your browsing experience.
- Agriculture (⭐982) - Open source technology for farming and gardening.
Mar 10, 2021
- Quality Assurance Roadmap (⭐1.3k) - How to start & build a career in software testing.
Mar 09, 2021
- Translations (⭐77) - The transfer of the meaning of a text from one language to another.
Mar 07, 2021
- IAM (⭐1.2k) - User accounts, authentication and authorization.
Jan 31, 2021
- DOS (⭐335) - Operating system for x86-based personal computers that was popular during the 1980s and early 1990s.
Jan 20, 2021
- Web Monetization (⭐254) - A free open web standard service that allows you to send money directly in your browser.
Jan 18, 2021
- Games of Coding (⭐1.6k) - Learn a programming language by making games.
Jan 17, 2021
- Design systems (⭐564) - Collection of reusable components, guided by rules that ensure consistency and speed.
Jan 12, 2021
- Veganism (⭐53) - Making the plant-based lifestyle easy and accessible.
Jan 10, 2021
Content Management Systems
- Silverstripe CMS (⭐44) - PHP MVC framework that serves as a classic or headless CMS.
- Robotic Tooling (⭐2.5k) - Free and open tools for professional robotic development.
- Biological Visualizations (⭐121) - Interactive visualization of biological data on the web.
Jan 09, 2021
- YouTubers (⭐4.1k) - Watch video tutorials from YouTubers that teach you about technology.
Jan 07, 2021
- CDK (⭐1.8k) - Open-source software development framework for defining cloud infrastructure in code.
Dec 22, 2020
- LIDAR (⭐526) - Sensor for measuring distances by illuminating the target with laser light.
Dec 20, 2020
- Creative Technology (⭐285) - Businesses & groups that specialize in combining computing, design, art, and user experience.
Dec 19, 2020
- Svelte (⭐901) - App framework.
Dec 18, 2020
- Flask (⭐1.1k) - Python framework.
Nov 28, 2020
- Lockpicking (⭐1.1k) - The art of unlocking a lock by manipulating its components without the key.
- Cybersecurity Blue Team (⭐3.3k) - Groups of individuals who identify security flaws in information technology systems.
Nov 20, 2020
- Substrate (⭐664) - Framework for writing scalable, upgradeable blockchains in Rust.
Oct 31, 2020
- CHIP-8 (⭐106) - Virtual computer game machine from the 70s.
Oct 29, 2020
- Engineering Team Management (⭐1.4k) - How to transition from software development to engineering management.
- Credit Modeling (⭐85) - Methods for classifying credit applicants into risk classes.
Oct 28, 2020
- R (⭐5.5k) - Functional programming language and environment for statistical computing and graphics.
Oct 13, 2020
- Social Enterprise (⭐59) - Building an organization primarily focused on social impact that is at least partially self-funded.
Sep 02, 2020
- Discord Communities (⭐2k) - Chat with friends and communities.
Jul 03, 2020
- FastAPI (⭐5.6k) - Python web app framework.
- DevSecOps (⭐938) - Integration of security practices into DevOps.
Jun 27, 2020
- Flame (⭐722) - Game engine for Flutter.
- Audiovisual (⭐129) - Lighting, audio and video in professional environments.
- WP-CLI (⭐168) - Command-line interface for WordPress.
Jun 20, 2020
- Building Blocks for Web Apps (⭐110) - Standalone features to be integrated into web apps.
Jun 17, 2020
- All Awesome Lists - All the Awesome lists on GitHub.
Jun 05, 2020
- Promises (⭐1.5k)
- Standard Style (⭐370) - Style guide and linter.
- Must Watch Talks (⭐13k)
- Tips (⭐12k)
- Network Layer (⭐533)
- Micro npm Packages (⭐4.5k)
- Mad Science npm Packages (⭐1.1k) - Impossible sounding projects that exist.
- Maintenance Modules (⭐347) - For npm packages.
- npm (⭐4.3k) - Package manager.
- AVA (⭐342) - Test runner.
- ESLint (⭐3.6k) - Linter.
- Functional Programming (⭐5.8k)
- Observables (⭐324)
- npm scripts (⭐702) - Task runner.
- 30 Seconds of Code (⭐111k) - Code snippets you can understand in 30 seconds.
- Ponyfills (⭐48) - Like polyfills but without overriding native APIs.
Jun 01, 2020
Content Management Systems
- Sitecore (⭐59) - .NET digital marketing platform that combines CMS with tools for managing multiple websites.
May 30, 2020
- Real-Time Communications (⭐253) - Network protocols for near simultaneous exchange of media and data.
- Playwright (⭐407) - Node.js library to automate Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
May 22, 2020
- Julia (⭐1.3k) - High-level dynamic programming language designed to address the needs of high-performance numerical analysis and computational science.
May 17, 2020
- Python (⭐167k) - General-purpose programming language designed for readability.
- Asyncio (⭐4k) - Asynchronous I/O in Python 3.
- Scientific Audio (⭐1.4k) - Scientific research in audio/music.
- CircuitPython (⭐540) - A version of Python for microcontrollers.
- Data Science (⭐1.9k) - Data analysis and machine learning.
- Typing (⭐1.3k) - Optional static typing for Python.
- MicroPython (⭐901) - A lean and efficient implementation of Python 3 for microcontrollers.
May 15, 2020
May 13, 2020
- Preact (⭐759) - App framework.
- Web Performance Budget (⭐84) - Techniques to ensure certain performance metrics for a website.
- Educational Games (⭐717) - Learn while playing.
- Ethereum (⭐256) - Distributed computing platform for smart contract development.
- Homematic (⭐166) - Smart home devices.
May 12, 2020
- Plotters (⭐837) - Computer-controlled drawing machines and other visual art robots.
Apr 27, 2020
- V (⭐1.6k) - Simple, fast, safe, compiled language for developing maintainable software.
Apr 21, 2020
- Waves (⭐72) - Open source blockchain platform and development toolset for Web 3.0 apps and decentralized solutions.
Apr 05, 2020
- Database Tools (⭐2.9k) - Everything that makes working with databases easier.
Mar 30, 2020
- Game Remakes (⭐405) - Actively maintained open-source game remakes.
Mar 27, 2020
- Web Archiving (⭐1.5k) - An effort to preserve the Web for future generations.
Mar 22, 2020
- Material-UI (⭐175) - Material Design React components for faster and easier web development.
Mar 12, 2020
- Testing (⭐1.3k) - Software testing.
- Visual Regression Testing (⭐1.9k) - Ensures changes did not break the functionality or style.
- Selenium (⭐895) - Open-source browser automation framework and ecosystem.
- Appium (⭐396) - Test automation tool for apps.
- TAP (⭐596) - Test Anything Protocol.
- JMeter (⭐608) - Load testing and performance measurement tool.
Mar 09, 2020
- Awesome CLI (⭐398) - A simple command-line tool to dive into Awesome lists.
Mar 05, 2020
- StumbleUponAwesome (⭐275) - Discover random pages from the Awesome dataset using a browser extension.
Feb 16, 2020
- Yew (⭐1.2k) - Rust framework inspired by Elm and React for creating multi-threaded frontend web apps with WebAssembly.
Feb 12, 2020
- Coq (⭐220) - Formal language and environment for programming and specification which facilitates interactive development of machine-checked proofs.
Feb 01, 2020
- ESP (⭐597) - Low-cost microcontrollers with WiFi and broad IoT applications.
Jan 29, 2020
- Events in Italy (⭐145) - Tech-related events in Italy.
- Events in the Netherlands (⭐53) - Tech-related events in the Netherlands.
Jan 21, 2020
- Common Lisp (⭐2.2k) - Powerful dynamic multiparadigm language that facilitates iterative and interactive development.
- Corda (⭐69) - Open source blockchain platform designed for business.
- Creative Tech Events (⭐122) - Events around the globe for creative coding, tech, design, music, arts and cool stuff.
Dec 22, 2019
- Splunk (⭐99) - Platform for searching, monitoring, and analyzing structured and unstructured machine-generated big data in real-time.
Dec 16, 2019
- GitHub Actions (⭐21k) - Create tasks to automate your workflow and share them with others on GitHub.
Dec 12, 2019
- Seed (⭐194) - Rust framework for creating web apps running in WebAssembly.
Nov 26, 2019
- Naming (⭐1.1k) - Naming things in computer science done right.
Nov 22, 2019
- Vala (⭐110) - Programming language designed to take full advantage of the GLib and GNOME ecosystems, while preserving the speed of C code.
- Wardley Maps (⭐549) - Provides high situational awareness to help improve strategic planning and decision making.
- Earth (⭐1.2k) - Find ways to resolve the climate crisis.
Nov 16, 2019
- Qlik (⭐38) - Business intelligence platform for data visualization, analytics, and reporting apps.
Health and Social Science
- Digital History (⭐169) - Computer-aided scientific investigation of history.
Nov 14, 2019
- WordPress-Gatsby (⭐254) - Web development technology stack with WordPress as a back end and Gatsby as a front end.
Nov 12, 2019
- Tailwind CSS (⭐11k) - Utility-first CSS framework for rapid UI development.
- PlayCanvas (⭐208) - Game engine.
Oct 27, 2019
Sep 28, 2019
- Ember (⭐182) - App framework.
Sep 26, 2019
- Actions on Google (⭐69) - Developer platform for Google Assistant.
- GDPR (⭐130) - Regulation on data protection and privacy for all individuals within EU.
- Clean Tech (⭐379) - Fighting climate change with technology.
- Cytodata (⭐61) - Image-based profiling of biological phenotypes for computational biologists.
- Advertising (⭐84) - Advertising and programmatic media for websites.
Sep 25, 2019
- Haxe Game Development (⭐328) - A high-level strongly typed programming language used to produce cross-platform native code.
Sep 23, 2019
- Vagrant (⭐577) - Automation virtual machine environment.
- Pyramid (⭐537) - Python framework.
- Phalcon (⭐604) - PHP framework.
- Dropwizard (⭐86) - Java framework.
- Lumen (⭐321) - PHP micro-framework.
- Serverless Framework (⭐2.1k) - Serverless computing and serverless architectures.
Sep 22, 2019
- Git Hooks (⭐866) - Scripts for automating tasks during
Aug 18, 2019
- libGDX (⭐738) - Java game framework.
Health and Social Science
- Computational Neuroscience (⭐524) - A multidisciplinary science which uses computational approaches to study the nervous system.
- IRC (⭐730) - Open source messaging protocol.
Aug 03, 2019
- Cloudflare (⭐398) - CDN, DNS, DDoS protection, and security for your site.
Jul 31, 2019
- Blazor (⭐7.7k) - .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly.
Jul 30, 2019
- WebExtensions (⭐1.1k) - Cross-browser extension system.
- Angular (⭐8.9k) - App framework.
- Dash (⭐1.8k) - Python web app framework.
- Tools of the Trade (⭐16k) - Tools used by companies on Hacker News.
- Crypto Currency Tools & Algorithms (⭐3.7k) - Digital currency where encryption is used to regulate the generation of units and verify transfers.
Jun 19, 2019
- Stacks (⭐3k) - Tech stacks for building different apps and features.
Jun 15, 2019
- Algorithms (⭐14k)
- Education (⭐502) - Learning and practicing.
- Game Datasets (⭐500) - Materials and datasets for Artificial Intelligence in games.
Jun 10, 2019
- Fuzzing (⭐662) - Automated software testing technique that involves feeding pseudo-randomly generated input data.
Jun 09, 2019
- Connectivity Data and Reports (⭐80) - Better understand who has access to telecommunication and internet infrastructure and on what terms.
May 30, 2019
- Scala (⭐8.7k)
- Scala Native (⭐230) - Optimizing ahead-of-time compiler for Scala based on LLVM.
- Quantum Computing (⭐2k) - Computing which utilizes quantum mechanics and qubits on quantum computers.
May 29, 2019
- CSV (⭐504) - A text file format that stores tabular data and uses a comma to separate values.
May 26, 2019
- Product Management (⭐1k) - Learn how to be a better product manager.
May 24, 2019
- Android (⭐9.9k) - Mobile operating system developed by Google.
- C/C++ (⭐46k) - General-purpose language with a bias toward system programming and embedded, resource-constrained software.
- Kubernetes (⭐14k) - Open-source platform that automates Linux container operations.
May 21, 2019
- Storybook (⭐322) - Development environment for UI components.
May 20, 2019
- Adafruit IO (⭐41) - Visualize and store data from any device.
May 17, 2019
- Icons (⭐550) - Downloadable SVG/PNG/font icon projects.
May 14, 2019
- GitHub (⭐764) - Hosting service for Git repositories.
- Browser Extensions (⭐2.7k)
- Cheat Sheet (⭐41k)
- Pinned Gists (⭐1.6k) - Dynamic pinned gists for your GitHub profile.
May 13, 2019
- .NET (⭐17k)
- Core (⭐18k)
- Roslyn (⭐574) - Open-source compilers and code analysis APIs for C# and VB.NET languages.
- Roadmaps (⭐3.1k) - Gives you a clear route to improve your knowledge and skills.
May 09, 2019
- KDE (⭐298) - A free software community dedicated to creating an open and user-friendly computing experience.
- Empirical Software Engineering (⭐365) - Evidence-based research on software systems.
- Cheminformatics (⭐524) - Informatics techniques applied to problems in chemistry.
- Prisma (⭐527) - Turn your database into a GraphQL API.
- Software Architecture (⭐1.8k) - The discipline of designing and building software.
Apr 08, 2019
- Cross-Platform (⭐1.1k) - Writing cross-platform code on Node.js.
Mar 05, 2019
- Awesome Search - Quick search for Awesome lists.
Mar 03, 2019
- Robot Operating System 2.0 (⭐1.3k) - Set of software libraries and tools that help you build robot apps.
- EOSIO (⭐70) - A decentralized operating system supporting industrial-scale apps.
- Scientific Computing (⭐1k) - Solving complex scientific problems using computers.
Feb 27, 2019
- CSS (⭐4.4k) - Style sheet language that specifies how HTML elements are displayed on screen.
- PICO-8 (⭐2.3k) - Fantasy console.
Feb 26, 2019
- Q# (⭐139) - Domain-specific programming language used for expressing quantum algorithms.
- Minecraft (⭐319) - Sandbox video game.
- NoSQL Guides (⭐213) - Help on using non-relational, distributed, open-source, and horizontally scalable databases.
- CSS Learning (⭐2.9k) - Mainly about CSS – the language and the modules.
- Board Games (⭐217) - Table-top gaming fun for all.
Feb 22, 2019
- IBM Cloud (⭐80) - Cloud platform for developers and companies.
- Firebase (⭐643) - App development platform built on Google Cloud Platform.
- Ada/SPARK (⭐480) - Modern programming language designed for large, long-lived apps where reliability and efficiency are essential.
- Blockchain AI (⭐630) - Blockchain projects for artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Bitcoin Payment Processors (⭐312) - Start accepting Bitcoin.
Feb 21, 2019
- Food (⭐143) - Food-related projects on GitHub.
Feb 16, 2019
Jan 26, 2019
- Mobile Web Development (⭐1.2k) - Creating a great mobile web experience.
- Parasite (⭐27) - Parasites and host-pathogen interactions.
Jan 25, 2019
Jan 21, 2019
- Xamarin (⭐1.9k) - Mobile app development IDE, testing, and distribution.
- Aurelia (⭐305) - App framework.
- Electronics (⭐4.7k) - For electronic engineers and hobbyists.
Jan 20, 2019
Jan 15, 2019
Content Management Systems
Dec 15, 2018
- Flutter (⭐47k) - Google's mobile SDK for building native iOS and Android apps from a single codebase written in Dart.
Oct 16, 2018
- Home Assistant (⭐4.7k) - Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
Oct 08, 2018
- Software Patreons (⭐456) - Fund individual programmers or the development of open source projects.
Oct 01, 2018
- Speakers (⭐759) - Conference and meetup speakers in the programming and design community.
Sep 29, 2018
- macOS - Operating system for Apple's Mac computers.
Sep 18, 2018
- DigitalOcean (⭐312) - Cloud computing platform designed for developers.
Aug 27, 2018
- FIRST Robotics Competition (⭐91) - International high school robotics championship.
Aug 17, 2018
- Cryptography (⭐4.5k)
- Papers (⭐1.5k) - Theory basics for using cryptography by non-cryptographers.
Aug 16, 2018
- FFmpeg (⭐858) - Cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
Aug 10, 2018
Content Management Systems
- Wagtail (⭐1.8k) - Django CMS focused on flexibility and user experience.
- Jupyter (⭐3.3k) - Create and share documents that contain code, equations, visualizations and narrative text.
Aug 09, 2018
- Fuse (⭐322) - Mobile development tools.
Jul 29, 2018
- Code Review (⭐3.9k) - Reviewing code.
- Captcha (⭐980) - A type of challenge–response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.
Jul 28, 2018
- Amazon Alexa (⭐549) - Virtual home assistant.
- Open Source Maintainers (⭐1.1k) - The experience of being an open source maintainer.
- Calculators (⭐123) - Calculators for every platform.
Jul 05, 2018
- iOS (⭐43k) - Mobile operating system for Apple phones and tablets.
- watchOS (⭐437) - Operating system for the Apple Watch.
- IPFS (⭐4k) - P2P hypermedia protocol.
- Heroku (⭐289) - Cloud platform as a service.
- Raspberry Pi (⭐11k) - Credit card-sized computer aimed at teaching kids programming, but capable of a lot more.
- Qt (⭐1.2k) - Cross-platform GUI app framework.
- Smart TV (⭐897) - Create apps for different TV platforms.
- GNOME (⭐830) - Simple and distraction-free desktop environment for Linux.
- Swift (⭐23k) - Apple's compiled programming language that is secure, modern, programmer-friendly, and fast.
- Java (⭐36k) - Popular secure object-oriented language designed for flexibility to "write once, run anywhere".
- PHP (⭐29k) - Server-side scripting language.
- Composer (⭐833) - Package manager.
- Frege (⭐26) - Haskell for the JVM.
- CMake (⭐4.6k) - Build, test, and package software.
- ActionScript 3 (⭐200) - Object-oriented language targeting Adobe AIR.
- Eta (⭐60) - Functional programming language for the JVM.
- Idris (⭐365) - General purpose pure functional programming language with dependent types influenced by Haskell and ML.
- Backbone (⭐405) - App framework.
- HTML5 (⭐2.2k) - Markup language used for websites & web apps.
- SVG (⭐4.4k) - XML-based vector image format.
- D3 (⭐5k) - Library for producing dynamic, interactive data visualizations.
- Vue.js (⭐69k) - App framework.
- Marionette.js (⭐155) - App framework.
- PostCSS (⭐413) - CSS tool.
- Draft.js (⭐2.5k) - Rich text editor framework for React.
- choo (⭐192) - App framework.
- Browserify (⭐84) - Module bundler.
- Sass (⭐1.8k) - CSS preprocessor.
- Ant Design (⭐3k) - Enterprise-class UI design language.
- Less (⭐58) - CSS preprocessor.
- Next.js (⭐8.6k) - Framework for server-rendered React apps.
- CakePHP (⭐886) - PHP framework.
- Symfony (⭐1.5k) - PHP framework.
- Rails (⭐3.3k) - Web app framework for Ruby.
- Gems (⭐2.8k) - Packages.
- nginx (⭐3.3k) - Web server.
- Apache Wicket (⭐68) - Java web app framework.
- Vert.x (⭐2k) - Toolkit for building reactive apps on the JVM.
- Terraform (⭐4.3k) - Tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure.
- Deep Learning (⭐21k) - Neural networks.
- TensorFlow (⭐17k) - Library for machine intelligence.
- TensorFlow Lite (⭐1k) - Framework that optimizes TensorFlow models for on-device machine learning.
- Papers (⭐24k) - The most cited deep learning papers.
- Education (⭐1.6k)
- Information Retrieval (⭐897) - Learn to develop your own search engine.
- Hadoop (⭐1k) - Framework for distributed storage and processing of very large data sets.
- Apache Spark (⭐1.5k) - Unified engine for large-scale data processing.
- Recursion Schemes (⭐1.1k) - Traversing nested data structures.
- Atom (⭐1.9k) - Open-source and hackable text editor.
- Visual Studio Code (⭐22k) - Cross-platform open-source text editor.
- Unity (⭐5.7k) - Game engine.
- LÖVE (⭐2.7k) - Game engine.
- Gideros (⭐24) - Game engine.
- Quick Look Plugins (⭐17k) - For macOS.
- Git Add-ons (⭐1.7k) - Enhance the
- Hyper (⭐10k) - Cross-platform terminal app built on web technologies.
- PowerShell (⭐3.9k) - Cross-platform object-oriented shell.
- Science Fiction (⭐3.7k) - Scifi.
- MongoDB (⭐2.2k) - NoSQL database.
- TinkerPop (⭐168) - Graph computing framework.
- PostgreSQL (⭐8.7k) - Object-relational database.
- CouchDB (⭐159) - Document-oriented NoSQL database.
- HBase (⭐160) - Distributed, scalable, big data store.
- Codeface (⭐6k) - Text editor fonts.
- GIF (⭐556) - Image format known for animated images.
- Pixel Art (⭐857) - Pixel-level digital art.
- CLI Workshoppers (⭐1.5k) - Interactive tutorials.
- CTF (⭐8k) - Capture The Flag.
- Honeypots (⭐6.9k) - Deception trap, designed to entice an attacker into attempting to compromise the information systems in an organization.
- Web Security (⭐9.7k) - Security of web apps & services.
Content Management Systems
- Refinery CMS (⭐30) - Ruby on Rails CMS.
- Textpattern (⭐75) - Lightweight PHP-based CMS.
- Drupal (⭐81) - Extensible PHP-based CMS.
- Craft CMS (⭐498) - Content-first CMS.
- Electric Guitar Specifications (⭐192) - Checklist for building your own electric guitar.
- OKR Methodology (⭐1.5k) - Goal setting & communication best practices.
- Leading and Managing (⭐6.9k) - Leading people and being a manager in a technology company/environment.
- Indie (⭐8.4k) - Independent developer businesses.
- Slack (⭐803) - Team collaboration.
- Bitcoin (⭐1k) - Bitcoin services and tools for software developers.
- Ripple (⭐174) - Open source distributed settlement network.
- Non-Financial Blockchain (⭐590) - Non-financial blockchain applications.
- Mastodon (⭐785) - Open source decentralized microblogging network.
- JSON (⭐1.2k) - Text based data interchange format.
- Awesome (⭐254k) - Recursion illustrated.
- Answers (⭐735) - Stack Overflow, Quora, etc.
- Sketch (⭐731) - Design app for macOS.
- Gulp (⭐599) - Task runner.
- AMA (⭐1.4k) - Ask Me Anything.
- OpenGL (⭐1.9k) - Cross-platform API for rendering 2D and 3D graphics.
- Unicode (⭐840) - Unicode standards, quirks, packages and resources.
- Citizen Science (⭐178) - For community-based and non-institutional scientists.
- MQTT (⭐1.9k) - "Internet of Things" connectivity protocol.
- Vorpal (⭐135) - Node.js CLI framework.
- Vulkan (⭐2.8k) - Low-overhead, cross-platform 3D graphics and compute API.
- LaTeX (⭐1.2k) - Typesetting language.
- Economics (⭐1k) - An economist's starter kit.
- Colorful (⭐932) - Choose your next color scheme.
- Steam (⭐441) - Digital distribution platform.
- Bots (⭐1.2k) - Building bots.
- DTrace (⭐143) - Dynamic tracing framework.
- Pokémon (⭐532) - Pokémon and Pokémon GO.
- ChatOps (⭐840) - Managing technical and business operations through a chat.
- Falsehood (⭐21k) - Falsehoods programmers believe in.
- Domain-Driven Design (⭐9.9k) - Software development approach for complex needs by connecting the implementation to an evolving model.
- Quantified Self (⭐1.8k) - Self-tracking through technology.
- SaltStack (⭐501) - Python-based config management system.
- Web Design (⭐2.2k) - For digital designers.
- Creative Coding (⭐11k) - Programming something expressive instead of something functional.
- No-Login Web Apps (⭐2.1k) - Web apps that work without login.
- Free Software (⭐1.2k) - Free as in freedom.
- Framer (⭐530) - Prototyping interactive UI designs.
- Markdown (⭐668) - Markup language.
- Dev Fun (⭐549) - Funny developer projects.
- Magento 2 (⭐1.1k) - Open Source eCommerce built with PHP.
- TikZ (⭐1.2k) - Graph drawing packages for TeX/LaTeX/ConTeXt.
- Ad-Free (⭐359) - Ad-free alternatives.
- Esolangs (⭐407) - Programming languages designed for experimentation or as jokes rather than actual use.
- Prometheus (⭐1.3k) - Open-source monitoring system.
- Ledger (⭐130) - Double-entry accounting on the command-line.
- Uncopyright (⭐418) - Public domain works.
- Open Source Supporters (⭐566) - Companies that offer their tools and services for free to open source projects.
- Design Principles (⭐494) - Create better and more consistent designs and experiences.
- Theravada (⭐121) - Teachings from the Theravada Buddhist tradition.
- inspectIT (⭐23) - Open source Java app performance management tool.