Awesome List Updates on Jan 23, 2022
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Osint
Phone Number Research / Telegram
2. Awesome Conversational Ai
Books and Papers
- An Annotated Reading List of Conversational AI - An annotated list of mostly academic papers on all the topics around Conversational AI. Created in 2018.
- Messenger - Enhance your Facebook Page experience by adding a chatbot through Messenger.
- Slack - Reach your end users where they work by deploying your chatbot to Slack.
- Voicebot.ai - Provides in one place the most important news, commentary, research, and analysis of voice technology.
Natural Language Understanding
- Awesome Machine Learning (⭐56k) - A curated list of awesome machine learning frameworks, libraries, and software (by language).
- The NLP Index - The NLP Index, a free and open-source code discovery tool, houses over 3000+ code repos. It includes the arxiv research paper PDF, ConnectedPapers link, and its GitHub repo.
- OpenDialog - OpenDialog enables you to design, develop and deploy conversational applications. Offers an open-source version and an Enterprise edition.
- Rasa - A platform to create virtual assistants at scale. Offers an open-source version and an Enterprise edition.
3. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Groupware
- Group Office - Group-Office is an enterprise CRM and groupware tool. Share projects, calendars, files and e-mail online with co-workers and clients. (Source Code (⭐148))
Graphics / Spritesheet Tools
- 🎉 EzSpriteSheet (⭐19) - Creates sprite sheets from animated GIFs and more
Engines and Frameworks / Voxel Editors
- 🆓 Cocos Creator - Cocos Creator, a free cross-platform game development editor supporting Cocos2d-js, helps developers build 2D and 3D game scenes, edit game UI and other game resources quickly and efficiency.
- 💸 CopperCube - CopperCube is an all-in-one 3D game engine.Very easy to use.
- 🎉 Defold - Free 2D Game Engine for Cross-Platform Publishing
- 🆓 Lumberyard - Amazon Lumberyard is a free AAA game engine deeply integrated
- 🎉 nuklear (⭐7.9k) - A single-header ANSI C immediate mode cross-platform GUI library.
- 🎉 OpenXRay (⭐2.5k) - a community-modified X-Ray engine used in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game series.
- 🎉 Pixel Vision 8 (⭐1.6k) - Pixel Vision 8's core philosophy is to teach retro game development with streamlined workflows. PV8 is also a platform that standardizes 8-bit fantasy console limitations built on top of the open-source C# game engine based on MonoGame.
5. Awesome Webxr
Companies and Cooperatives / Reddit
- Aircards - WebAR advertising/marketing agency.
6. Awesome Remote Job
- ClojureJobboard.com- Clojure jobs, filter -> Remote only
7. Awesome Capacitor
- App (⭐398) - Handles high-level App state and events.
- Screen Reader (⭐398) - Provides access to TalkBack/VoiceOver/etc. and provides simple text-to-speech capabilities for visual accessibility.
- Photoviewer (⭐38) - PhotoViewer table images with full-screen and sharing capabilities.
- Privacy screen (⭐54) - Protects your app from displaying a screenshot in recents screen/App Switcher.
- Screen brightness (⭐15) - Control screen brightness on iOS and android.
- Intent (⭐6) - Supports multiple broadcast receiving of intents, and sending out BroadcastIntents in Android.
- Oauth2 (⭐191) - Generic OAuth 2 client plugin. It let you configure the OAuth parameters yourself instead of using SDKs.
- Video player (⭐85) - Play a video full-screen on IOS, Android, Web and Electron platforms.
8. Awesome Slim
- User Guide - The official documentation for Slim Framework.
- Discussion Forum - The official Slim Framework discussion forum.
9. Awesome Neovim
Competitive Programming / Diagnostics
- p00f/cphelper.nvim (⭐107) - Neovim helper for competitive programming written in Lua.
- xeluxee/competitest.nvim (⭐260) - A plugin to automate testcases management and checking for Competitive Programming contests.
10. Awesome Low Code
Platforms / Citizen Automation and Development Platform
- Jira Automation (Atlassian) - Automation is a No Code rule builder that enables customers to build if-this-then-that-rules based on events in Jira.
Platforms / Low Code Application Platform
- BettyBlocks - The #1 No Code platform for innovation, agility and empowerment. Used to create mobile, business and web applications at lightning speed.
Blogs / Power Platform (Microsoft)
- Addressing the Low Code Security Elephant in the Room - The shared responsibility model for Low Code applications.
Other Lists / Power Platform (Microsoft)
- Awesome No Code Low Code (⭐212) - A collection of awesome No Code and Low Code resources.
11. Awesome List
- Esports (⭐46) - Video games played as a sport.
- Gatling (⭐56) - Open-source load and performance testing framework based on Scala, Akka, and Netty.
12. Awesome Rust
Applications / Audio and Music
- Glicol (⭐1.7k) — Graph-oriented live coding language written in Rust for collaborative musicking in browsers.
13. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / HTTP
- undici (⭐5k) - High performance HTTP client written from scratch with zero dependencies.
- ky-universal (⭐659) - Universal HTTP client based on Fetch.
- purest (⭐538) - REST client.
Packages / Debugging / Profiling
Packages / Web frameworks
- Fastify (⭐29k) - Fast and low overhead web framework.
- Nuxt.js (⭐48k) - Minimalistic framework for server-rendered Vue.js apps.
- AdonisJs (⭐14k) - A true MVC framework for Node.js built on solid foundations of Dependency Injection and IoC container.
- Moleculer (⭐5.9k) - Fast & powerful microservices framework.
Packages / Streams
- from2 (⭐131) - Convenience wrapper for ReadableStream, inspired by
Packages / Parsing
- @parcel/css (⭐5k) - A CSS parser, transformer, and minifier written in Rust.
Packages / Minifiers
- babel-minify (⭐4.4k) - ES2015+ aware minifier based on the Babel toolchain.
14. Awesome Web Archiving
Tools & Software / Acquisition
- Waybackpy (⭐355) - Wayback Machine Save, CDX and availability API interface in Python and a command-line tool (Stable)
15. Awesome Quant
Python / Trading & Backtesting
- Blankly (⭐1.8k) - Fully integrated backtesting, paper trading, and live deployment.