Awesome List Updates on Dec 20, 2020
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Keycloak
2. Awesome Jax
Community / NumPyro
3. Awesome Developer First
- Segment - Collect user data and send it to your other tools.
Authentication & Identity
- AWS cognito - AWS's authentication as a service.
- Magic.link - Passwordless (email-based) log in as a service.
- Contentful - CMS as an API.
Databases & Spreadsheets
- Airtable - Database and spreadsheet hybrid with an API.
- Digital Ocean App Platform - Deploy and don't care about infrastructure, works with all major frameworks.
- Platform.sh - Continuously deploy full-stack apps.
- Render - Deploy from git to a CDN with SSL.
- Vercel - Cloud platform for building and deploying serverless web applications, static websites, and Jamstack (mainly Next.js) projects.
- Commento - Privacy centric embeddable comment system.
- MuutIo - Tools to create a community-driven app.
- Kite - AI assistant in your IDE (Python or JS).
- FormSpree - Receive form submissions by email.
- Mailgun - Send, track, and receive emails.
- Cloudinary - Optimize, create, manage, and deliver images and videos.
- Mux - APIs to upload, manage, and stream video.
- Applozic - Chat SDKs, real-time messaging.
- Twilio - SMS, push notifications, and VoIP APIs.
- Vonage - Video, SMS, chat, and voice APIs.
- Actyx - Developer-first factory building.
- KeenIO - Event streaming platform.
- LogRocket - Replay bugs users had.
- Sentry - Application monitoring for bugs and performance.
Natural Language Processing
- DialogFlow - Voice/text chatbot framework by Google.
Payments & Pricing
- Braintree - Paypal's take on API-first payments.
- Plaid - Accept, send ACH (bank transfers) and get bank information.
- ScrapingBee - Using headless browsers and proxies to scrape without being blocked.
4. Awesome Gbdev
Testing / Misc
5. Awesome Fp Js
6. Awesome Broadcasting
7. Awesome Games of Coding
8. Awesome Scriptable
scriptable-news-Widget.js (⭐108) - The latest posts from a feed or a WordPress blog.
sonntagsfrage (⭐25) - The latest German political poll results.
9. Awesome R Learning Resources
Blogs / Uncategorized
- Musings on R - A blog on all things R and Data Science by Martin Chan. Topics covered include comparing dplyr and data.table, Shiny apps, ggplot, data cleaning, using RStudio, interviews with other R users/data scientists, and web scraping.
10. Awesome Css Frameworks
- modern-css-reset - Tiny little reset that you can use as the basis of your CSS projects.
Repo (⭐2.9k) | #CSS
11. Awesome Translations
Tools / Libraries and tools for developers
- Ruby I18n - Rails internationalization (i18n) API.
- Quasar I18n - App internationalization (i18n) in Quasar framework.
- Python-i18n - Python internationalization (i18n) package.
Tools / Machine translation for developers
- SwiftGoogleTranslate (⭐83) - A framework to use cloud translation API by Google in Swift.
Articles / Introductions to internationalization
- Stack Overflow Q&A-2 - What is the actual differences between i18n/l10n/g11n and specifically what does each mean for development?
- W3C - Localization vs. internationalization.
Articles / For developers
- Debian manuals - Chapter 8: i18n and l10n.
- Developer Chrome i18n - Internationalizing your app.
- Software Globalization, Berkeley.edu - slides - "Software globalization and adding languages on computers and mobile devices" by Craig Cummings (slides).
Articles / Understanding computer-assisted translation
- Computer-assisted translation - CAT (computer-aided translation) tools are typically understood to mean programs that specifically facilitate the actual translation process. This article describe: translation memory software, language search-engine software, terminology management software, alignment software, interactive machine translation, augmented translation.
Blogs / Machine translation
- The Translator's Teacup - Contains good tips for beginner translators.
Online Courses / Machine translation
- UWashingtonX's I18n and l10n - A collection of 3 courses of internationalization and internationalization for digital products provided by the University of Washington.
- Machine Translation - Explains the basic principles of translation algoritms. It is provided by the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Germany).
Books / Machine translation
- Statistical Machine Translation - Establishes background in NLP and statistics, then develops the basics through to current research. By the end readers can build their own translation systems. The author is Philipp Koehn.
- Neural Machine Translation - This introduction to machine translation starts from the basics of neural network methods and reaches the state of the art, while giving historical, linguistic, and applied context. Code examples in Python give a hands-on blueprint for implementation. The author is still Philipp Koehn.
- Translation: An advanced resource book for students - Introduces the theory and practice of translation from a variety of linguistic and cultural angles. The authors are Basil Hatim and Jeremy Munday.
Other / Machine translation
- Google Crowdsource - Crowdsourcing platform developed by Google intended to improve a host of Google services through the user-facing training of different algorithms (with translation and translation validation section).
12. Awesome List
- Creative Technology (⭐329) - Businesses & groups that specialize in combining computing, design, art, and user experience.