Awesome List Updates on Dec 21, 2020
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Material Ui
- React molecule-components (⭐86) - React molecule-components based on Material-UI.
- Material-UI NestedMenuItem (⭐69) - Drop-in replacement for MUI's MenuItem with infinitely nested menus, and open on hover.
2. Awesome Vulkan
- Vulkan SDK
- Vulkan SDK Version Compatibility
- Introducing the New Vulkan Configurator
- Unified Validation Layer for Vulkan
- Vulkan Synchronization Validation Quick Start Guide
- Guide to Vulkan Synchronization Validation
- Vulkan GPU-Assisted Validation
- Automatic RelaxedPrecision Decoration and Conversion in Spirv-Opt
- SPIR-V Legalization and Size Reduction with spirv-opt
- All White Papers
3. Awesome Tmux
Tools and session management
- smug (⭐533) A session manager for tmux written in Go
4. Awesome Fastapi
Utils / Other Tools
- Prometheus FastAPI Instrumentator (⭐592) - A configurable and modular Prometheus Instrumentator for your FastAPI application.
5. Awesome Cdk
Construct Libraries / Monitoring
- aws-cdk-billing-alarm (⭐19) - Construct that sets up email alerts for exceeding an amount on your AWS bill.
6. Awesome Playcanvas
- Kia Virtual Experience - Explore Kia's latest line of cars.
7. Awesome Flutter
Image / Image Picker
Desktop / Game Engine resources
8. Awesome Jax
Videos / NumPyro
- JAX: Accelerated machine-learning research via composable function transformations in Python | NeurIPS 2019 | Skye Wanderman-Milne - JAX intro presentation in Program Transformations for Machine Learning workshop.
9. Awesome Nextjs
- Next.js Conf 2020 - All the videos from the 2020 Next.js conference
10. Awesome Lidar
- Point Cloud Library (PCL) - Popular highly parallel programming library, with numerous industrial and research use-cases.
- PyTorch Geometric 📰 - A geometric deep learning extension library for PyTorch.
- PyTorch3d - PyTorch3d is a library for deep learning with 3D data written and maintained by the Facebook AI Research Computer Vision Team.
- pyntcloud - Pyntcloud is a Python 3 library for working with 3D point clouds leveraging the power of the Python scientific stack.
- Baidu Apollo - Apollo is a popular framework which accelerates the development, testing, and deployment of Autonomous Vehicles.
Algorithms / Semantic segmentation
- RangeNet++ 📰 - Fast and Accurate LiDAR Sematnic Segmentation with fully convolutional network.
- PolarNet 📰 - An Improved Grid Representation for Online LiDAR Point Clouds Semantic Segmentation.
- Frustum PointNets 📰 - Frustum PointNets for 3D Object Detection from RGB-D Data.
- Study of LIDAR Semantic Segmentation - Scan-based Semantic Segmentation of LiDAR Point Clouds: An Experimental Study IV 2020.
Algorithms / Simultaneous localization and mapping SLAM and LIDAR-based odometry and or mapping LOAM
- LeGO-LOAM 🐙 (⭐2k) - A lightweight and ground optimized lidar odometry and mapping (LeGO-LOAM) system for ROS compatible UGVs.
- Cartographer 🐙 (⭐6.6k) - Cartographer is ROS compatible system that provides real-time simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) in 2D and 3D across multiple platforms and sensor configurations.
Algorithms / Object detection and object tracking
- Learning to Optimally Segment Point Clouds 📰 - By Peiyun Hu, David Held, and Deva Ramanan at Carnegie Mellon University. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2020.
- Leveraging Heteroscedastic Aleatoric Uncertainties for Robust Real-Time LiDAR 3D Object Detection 📰 - By Di Feng, Lars Rosenbaum, Fabian Timm, Klaus Dietmayer. 30th IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2019.
- What You See is What You Get: Exploiting Visibility for 3D Object Detection 📰 - By Peiyun Hu, Jason Ziglar, David Held, Deva Ramanan, 2019.
Simulators / Object detection and object tracking
- CoppeliaSim - Cross-platform general-purpose robotic simulator (formerly known as V-REP).
- CARLA - Unreal Engine based simulator for automotive applications. Compatible with Autoware, Baidu Apollo and ROS/ROS 2.
11. Free for Dev
Data Visualization on Maps
- IP Geolocation — Free DEVELOPER plan available with 30K requests/month.
Tools for Teams and Collaboration
- Slab — A modern knowledge management service for teams. Free for up to 10 users.
Payment and Billing Integration
- CurrencyFreaks — Provides current and historical currency exchange rates. Free DEVELOPER plan available with 1000 requests/month.
- Hydro (⭐471) - Lag-free prompt with async Git status (ooh la la)
- Fisher (⭐6.7k) - Manage functions, completions, bindings, and snippets from the CLI
- Fundle (⭐358) -
config.fish-based plugin manager
- Async Prompt (⭐329) - Make your prompt asynchronous
- Abbreviation Tips (⭐217) - Remembering abbreviations by displaying tips when you can use them
13. Awesome Humane Tech
Social networks / Wear our badge
- Libreddit - Private Reddit front-end written in Rust.
14. Awesome Ios
Dependency Injection / Collection View Layout
- Typhoon (⭐2.7k) - Powerful dependency injection for Objective-C.
- Pilgrim (⭐61) - Powerful dependency injection Swift (successor to Typhoon).