Awesome List Updates on Nov 28, 2020
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Postgres
Contents / Extensions
- pg_cron (⭐2.1k) - Run periodic jobs in PostgreSQL.
2. Awesome Flutter
Desktop / Game Engine resources
3. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- Kotlin/kotlinx-datetime (⭐1.9k) - A multiplatform Kotlin library for working with date and time.
4. Awesome Credit Modeling
- Machine learning predictivity applied to consumer creditworthiness - Analyzes the adequacy of borrower’s classification models using a Brazilian bank’s loan database, exploring machine learning techniques, and comparing their predictive accuracy with a benchmark based on a Logistic Regression model. Comparisons are based on usual classification performance metrics.
5. Awesome Tensorflow Lite
Blog posts / Other
- 2020-04-17 Optimizing style transfer to run on mobile with TFLite - By Khanh LeViet and Luiz Gustavo Martins.
- 2019-11-08 Getting Started with ML on MCUs with TensorFlow - By Brandon Satrom.
- 2018-06-11 - Why the Future of Machine Learning is Tiny - By Pete Warden.
- 2018-03-30 - Using TensorFlow Lite on Android) - By Laurence Moroney.
Books / Other
Videos / Other
6. Awesome Terraform
Tutorials and Blog Posts / Writing Custom Providers
- Writing Custom Providers - Official documentation for creating custom providers.
Tutorials and Blog Posts / How-To
- How To Write OPA for Terraform - How to use Open Policy Agent to evaluate and enforce policy on your Terraform plans
- Deploying Django to AWS ECS with Terraform - Looks at how to use Terraform to spin up the required AWS infrastructure for running a Django app on ECS.
Tools / Community providers
- Checkov (⭐6k) - Terraform static analysis tool for terraform>=0.12
- TerraDepot (⭐63) Terraform state repository, based on the default http remote backend. Allows the central administration of tfstates on AWS S3.
- Terraform-Visual (⭐529) - A simple but powerful tool to visualize Terraform plan.
- terratag (⭐842) - Terratag is a CLI tool that enables users of Terraform to automatically create and maintain tags across their entire set of AWS, Azure, and GCP resources.
Libraries / IDE
- python-hcl2 (⭐206) - HCL2 parser in Python
7. Awesome Saltstack
- Revised Getting Started with SaltStack - Part 1 - Simple setup and play around on the command line.
Blogposts and opinions
- Parsing Command Output in Saltstack with JC - How to easily parse remote command output in SaltStack, using
8. Awesome Jupyter
- Jupytext (⭐6.1k) - Convert and synchronize notebooks with text formats (e.g. Python or Markdown files) that work well under version control.
9. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - Custom Communication Systems
- Tinode - Instant messaging platform. Backend in Go. Clients: Swift iOS, Java Android, JS webapp, scriptable command line; chatbots. (Demo, Source Code (⭐11k), Clients (⭐279))
Software / Polls and Events
10. Awesome Playcanvas
- Star Stable - Character registration portal for popular horse game.
11. Awesome Software Patreons
People Doing Open Source Work / Hardware related
- Tobias Koppers - Founder and maintainer of Webpack.
12. Awesome Translations
Platforms / Localization and translation platforms
- Crowdin - Closed source cloud-based localization technology and services company.
- LocaleApp - App for localization and translation.
- Transifex - Proprietary, web-based translation platform, globalization management system (GMS).
- Weblate - Copylefted libre web-based continuous translation platform.
Platforms / Project management
- Zanata - Web-based translation platform for translators, content creators and developers to manage localisation projects.
- Traduora (⭐1.9k) - A platform to manage translation workflow in teams.
Platforms / Platform-specific tools
- GitLocalize - Powerful localization platform that syncs with your GitHub repository and lets you continuously translate its content.
Apps / Automated translation
- RTranslator (⭐114) - A simultaneous translator app for Android based on Google's API.
- Crow Translate (⭐1.4k) - A simple and lightweight translator for Linux and Windows that allows to translate and speak text using Google, Yandex and Bing translate API.
- Copy Translator (⭐16k) - An app for Windows, Mac and Linux that automatically translate and adapt a text when copied in the clipboard.
Tools / Automatic translation for end users
- Bergamot - Client-side translation in the browser.
Tools / Libraries and tools for developers
- deep-translator (⭐1.1k) - A flexible free and unlimited (depending on the translator used) library written in Python to translate between different languages in a simple way using multiple translators, it can also be used directly in the prompt.
- Translator (⭐1.3k) - A translator library based on the translation interface of Google, Yandex, Microsoft (Bing), Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent, NetEase (Youdao), Sogou, Deepl, etc.
- react-i18next - Powerful internationalization framework for React / React Native which is based on i18next.
- MDN i18n - Functions to internationalize your browser extension. You can use these APIs to get localized strings from locale files packaged with your extension.
- Vue I18n - Internationalization plugin for Vue.js.
- i18n Ally (⭐3.1k) - Extension for VSCode, all in one about i18n.
Tools / Other tools
- npm i18n - Lightweight simple translation module with dynamic json storage.
- Pootle (⭐1.5k) - An online translation management tool with a translation interface focused on localization of applications' graphical user interfaces. It is used by LibreOffice.
Articles / Introductions to internationalization
- Stack Overflow Q&A-1 - Localization and internationalization, what's the difference?
Articles / For developers
- Angular and i18n - Angular i18n guide.
- Flutter i18n - Internationalizing Flutter apps.
Other / Machine translation
- LocalizationLab - Global community of 7000+ contributors who support the translation and localization of Internet freedom tools.
13. Awesome Ddd
User Groups / Ruby
14. Awesome List
- Lockpicking (⭐1.2k) - The art of unlocking a lock by manipulating its components without the key.
- Cybersecurity Blue Team (⭐3.6k) - Groups of individuals who identify security flaws in information technology systems.
15. Awesome Tensorflow Js
Learn / Tutorials
- Effective TensorFlow.js - TensorFlow.js tutorials and best practices.
16. Awesome Plotters
Plotter Art For Sale / Ephemera