Awesome List Updates on Sep 17, 2021
19 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Ironsworn
Tools / Ironsworn
- isscrolls (⭐10) - Command line player toolkit for Ironsworn
2. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Testing
- iotacb/ChefkochAPI (⭐1) - Kotlin/Java library, to parse and get information of recipes from chefkoch
3. Awesome Playcanvas
- The Crypt - Gallery for rare art and collectibles.
4. Awesome Eosio
Block Producer tools / Services
- GoogleCloudPlatform/eos-block-producer (⭐9) - Terraform module to create an EOS Block Producer (BP) node on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
5. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 🌍🔧 Windframe - Tailwind CSS drag and drop builder to rapidly build and prototype websites.
6. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Educational and Informational Resources / Literature Resources
- TFResource - A collection of best practices for travel demand forecasting and travel survey methods.
7. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - Email - Mail Delivery Agents
- Cyrus IMAP - Email (IMAP/POP3), contacts and calendar server. (Source Code (⭐478))
- Dovecot - IMAP and POP3 server written primarily with security in mind. (Source Code (⭐834))
- MailForm (⭐91) - Lightweight self-hosted email service for contact forms and more (alternative to Formspree and SendGrid).
Software / Communication - Email - Mailing Lists and Newsletters
- HyperKitty - Open source Django application to provide a web interface to access GNU Mailman v3 archives. (Demo, Source Code)
Software / E-commerce
- Aimeos - Ultra fast, Open Source e-commerce framework for building custom online shops, market places and complex B2B applications scaling to billions of items with Laravel. (Demo, Source Code)
- Bagisto - Leading Laravel open source e-commerce framework with multi-inventory sources, taxation, localization, dropshipping and more exciting features. (Demo, Source Code (⭐8.6k))
- Drupal Commerce - Drupal Commerce is a popular e-commerce module for Drupal CMS, with support for dozens of payment, shipping, and shopping related modules. (Source Code)
- PrestaShop - PrestaShop offers a free, open-source and fully scalable e-commerce solution. (Demo, Source Code (⭐7.5k))
- Solidus - A free, open-source ecommerce platform that gives you complete control over your store. (Demo, Source Code (⭐4.8k))
- Spree Commerce - Spree is a complete, modular & API-driven open source e-commerce solution for Ruby on Rails. (Demo, Source Code (⭐12k))
- Sylius - Symfony2 powered open source full-stack platform for eCommerce. (Demo, Source Code (⭐7.5k))
- Thelia - Thelia is an open source and flexible e-commerce solution. (Demo, Source Code (⭐820))
Software / Feed Readers
- Feedpushr (⭐290) - Powerful RSS aggregator, able to transform and send articles to many outputs. Single binary, extensible with plugins.
- Goeland (⭐138) - Reads RSS/Atom feeds and filter/digest them to create beautiful emails.
- RSS2EMail (⭐304) - Fetches RSS/Atom-feeds and pushes new Content to any email-receiver, supports OPML.
Software / File Transfer - Object Storage & File Servers
- SFTPGo (⭐6.9k) - Flexible, fully featured and highly configurable SFTP server with optional FTP/S and WebDAV support.
- Zenko CloudServer - Zenko CloudServer, an open-source implementation of a server handling the Amazon S3 protocol. (Source Code (⭐1.6k))
Software / File Transfer - Single-click & Drag-n-drop Upload
Software / Recipe Management
- kcal (⭐242) - Track nutritional information about foods and recipes, set goals, and record a food journal to help along the way. Kcal is a personal system that focuses on direct control of inputs and a minimal, easy to use recipe presentation for preparing meals.
- RecipeSage (⭐421) - A recipe keeper, meal plan organizer, and shopping list manager that can import recipes directly from any URL. (Demo)
Software / Self-hosting Solutions
- Ansible-NAS (⭐2.7k) - Build a full-featured home server with this playbook and an Ubuntu box.
- Cloudbox - Ansible-based solution for rapidly deploying a Docker containerized cloud media server. (Source Code (⭐2.2k))
- DietPi - Minimal Debian OS optimized for single-board computers, which allows you to easily install and manage several services for selfhosting at home. (Source Code (⭐4.1k))
- DockSTARTer - DockSTARTer helps you get started with home server apps running in Docker. (Source Code (⭐2k))
- FLAP - Low maintenance framework to manage self-hosted services. (Source Code)
- HomelabOS - Your very own offline-first privacy-centric open-source data-center. Deploy over 100 services with a few commands. (Source Code)
- OpenMediaVault - OpenMediaVault is the next generation network attached storage (NAS) solution based on Debian Linux. It contains services like SSH, (S)FTP, SMB/CIFS, DAAP media server, RSync, BitTorrent client and many more. (Source Code (⭐4.1k))
- Sandstorm - Personal server for running self-hosted apps easily and securely. (Demo, Source Code (⭐6.5k))
- Syncloud - Your own online file storage, social network or email server. (Source Code (⭐366))
- UBOS - Linux distro that runs on indie boxes (personal servers and IoT devices). Single-command installation and management of apps - Jenkins, Mediawiki, Owncloud, WordPress, etc., and other features.
- xsrv - Install and manage self-hosted services/applications, on your own server(s). (Source Code (⭐250))
- YunoHost - Server operating system aiming to make self-hosting accessible to everyone. (Demo, Source Code)
8. Awesome Readme
- StackEdit - A user-friendly online editor that allows you to quickly customize all the sections you need for your project's readme.
9. Awesome Elixir
Static Page Generation
- pardall_markdown (⭐110) - Reactive publishing framework, filesystem-based with support for Markdown, nested hierarchies, and instant content rebuilding.
10. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / Integrations
- vue-dapp (⭐0) - Vue 3 library for building Dapps with ethers.js.
11. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
12. Awesome Cheminformatics
Resources / Blogs
- Cheminformania - Blog of Ph.D, Esben Jannik Bjerrum, who is a Principle Scientist and a Machine Learning and AI specialists at AstraZeneca.
13. Awesome Webxr
Companies and Cooperatives / Reddit
- Playko Software - VR/AR/WebXR agency and WebXR game development studio.
- Vhite Rabbit - Parent company behind Construct Arcade.
YouTube / Realms
- M3 - Official M3 channel.
14. Open Source Mac Os Apps
Video / Text
- LosslessCut (⭐16k) - The swiss army knife of lossless video/audio editing without re-encoding.
- BorgBase/Vorta - Simple and Secure Offsite Backups
- Min Browser (⭐6.4k) - A fast and efficient minimal web browser.
Utilities / Text
- Stringz (⭐862) - A lightweight and powerful editor for localizing iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS applications.
Productivity / Text
- linked (⭐671) - 🧾 Your daily journal app, diary or anything else to unclutter your mind. Let linked help you get focused by writing down what is in your mind on a daily basis. ![vue_icon]
Games / Text
- Chess - The chess app that comes with macOS. ![objective-c_icon]
Podcast / Text
- Winds (⭐8.8k) - A Beautiful Open Source RSS & Podcast App Powered by Getstream.io
15. Awesome List
- WebXR (⭐147) - Enables immersive virtual reality and augmented reality content on the web.
16. Awesome Swift
Utility / Barcode
- Percentage (⭐265) - Make percentages more readable and type-safe.
17. Awesome Tmux
Tools and session management
- automux (⭐4) Wrappers to tmux commands, useful for tmux based automation
- tmux-autoreload (⭐51) - Watches your tmux configuration file and automatically reloads it on change.
18. Public Apis
Description: A free, RESTful API used to screenshot any desktop, or mobile website
Description: Stock market data powered by SQL
Games & Comics
Description: 500,000+ games for 50 platforms including mobiles
API: Lucifer Quotes (⭐2)
Description: Returns Lucifer quotes
Description: Returns Stranger Things quotes
19. Awesome Mac
Developer Tools / Developer Utilities
- Pasteboard Viewer (⭐530) - Inspect the system pasteboards.
Utilities / Productivity
- Dropzone - Create a popup grid of customizable actions. Scriptable in Ruby & Python.