Awesome List Updates on Jun 20, 2020
17 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome React Components
- captcha-image (⭐3) - Allows you to generate a random captcha image with options.
2. Awesome Actions
Utility / Docker Container Actions
- PowerShell Script (⭐30) - Run PowerShell scripts with workflow contexts (e.g.
$github.token) and cmdlets, return value => action output.
3. Awesome Rust
Development tools / IDEs
- Vim — the ubiquitous text editor
- autozimu/LanguageClient-neovim (⭐3.5k) — LSP client. Implemented in Rust and supports rls out of the box.
- crates.nvim (⭐355) - plugin that helps to managing crates.io dependencies.
- rust.vim (⭐3.4k) — provides file detection, syntax highlighting, formatting, Syntastic integration, and more.
- vim-racer (⭐624) — allows vim to use Racer (⭐3.4k) for Rust code completion and navigation.
4. Awesome Hacking
5. Awesome Homematic
6. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- v-idle (⭐61) - A Vue.js plugin to detect idle/non-active users.
7. Awesome Audiovisual
Lighting / Lighting Software
- Daslight - DMX lighting software for PC and Mac.
Tools / CADs
- Vectorworks - Vectorworks is a versatile, on-premise application that provides extensive 2D drafting, 3D modeling, BIM and rendering capabilities for your architectural and landscape design needs. Also had a special entertainment version: Vectorworks Spotlight.
⚠ not free.
Libraries and frameworks / Monitoring
- node-dmx (⭐231) - DMX controller library for Node.js.
Libraries and frameworks / ArtNet Libraries
- artnet4j (⭐71) - Art-Net library for Java and Processing.
Graphics / ArtNet Libraries
- GIMP - GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
Resources / ArtNet Libraries
- ESTA Technical Standards Program - Collection of technical standards in the entertainment technology industry.
Misc/other / GrandMA2 tutorials
- Linux - A free operating system that can run on pretty much every kind of computer and is great for breathing new life into old computers that aren't supported by the newer Windows editions. There's tons of different distributions to choose from,. The most common one for general computer stuff is Ubuntu.
8. Awesome Electron
Related / Other
9. Awesome Opensource Apps
Description: Self-hosted application that allows automate (without admin access) daily actions with ticketing systems (Jira, GitHub, Trello) like tickets fields verification, email notifications by JQL/GQL, meeting requests to your (or teammates) calendar.
10. Awesome Mqtt
Misc / Firmwares for ESP based Devices
- MQTT.Cool - A web gateway that optimizes any MQTT broker when sending real-time data to web clients with automatic throttling.
Visualization, Dashboards / Firmwares for ESP based Devices
- MQTT.Cool Test Client - A web interface for testing interaction between MQTT.Cool and any MQTT broker.
11. Awesome Micropython
Sensors / Light
- bh1750 (⭐42) - BH1750 I2C digital light sensor driver.
12. Terminals Are Sexy
Tools and Plugins
- ack3 (⭐533) - Greplike tool, optimized for programmers.
13. Awesome Deno
Docs / Online Playgrounds
Modules / Utils
- dinoenv - tiny library to manage environment variables with deno.
Modules / Web utils
- ts-prometheus (⭐17) - A prometheus client.
14. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Distributed Filesystems
- Minio - Minio is an open source object storage server compatible with Amazon S3 APIs. (Source Code (⭐37k))
15. Awesome Elixir
Date and Time
- emojiclock (⭐3) - An Elixir module for giving you an emoji clock for a given hour.
Text and Numbers
- smile (⭐4) - Small lib for converting emoji mappers to emoji characters, like in Slack messages.
16. Awesome List
- Building Blocks for Web Apps (⭐104) - Standalone features to be integrated into web apps.
17. Awesome Eslint
Configs / Configs by Well-Known Companies/Organizations
Plugins / Compatibility
Plugins / Practices and Specific ES Features
- boundaries (⭐307) - Ensures that your architecture boundaries are respected by the elements in your project checking file structure and dependencies.