Awesome List Updates on Jan 17, 2022
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Yew
Crates / Component Libraries
- material-yew (⭐177) - Yew wrapper for Material Web Components.
2. Awesome Product Design
Articles / Storyboard
- UX Booth - The UX Booth is a publication by and for the user experience community.
3. Awesome Raspberry Pi
- Kano OS - Open-source OS for exploration, creation, and play – free for Raspberry Pi and the new Pi 3.
- OpenHABian - A preconfigured version of the OpenHAB home automation software.
Tutorials / iOS
- Bridging Wifi to the Raspberry Pi over Ethernet - Set up tethered networking between macOS & Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi login with SSH keys - Password-less login for ssh sessions on the Raspberry Pi.
4. Awesome Rust
Development tools / IDEs
- lapce (⭐24k) — Lightning-fast and Powerful Code Editor written in Rust.
5. Awesome List
- Node-RED (⭐354) - A programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs, and online services.
6. Awesome Nodered
Nodes / Social
- PushStaq (⭐0) - Send real time alerts using Push Notifications from your Node-Red flows to any device with PushStaq.
7. Awesome Gpt3
Demos / Search and data analysis
8. Awesome Embedded Rust
no-std crates / WIP
- lorawan-encoding (⭐98): A LoRaWAN packet codec.
- lorawan-device (⭐98): A LoRaWAN MAC implementation supporting both event driven and async mode.
9. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Graphics
- openrndr/orx (⭐91) - ORX is a collection extras for OPENRNDR which add support for sensors, live-coding, user interfaces and much more.
10. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / Frameworks
- Unge UI (⭐54) - A Vue 3.x Component Library. Complete documentation support and both Chinese and English.
Components & Libraries / UI Utilities
- vue3-lottie (⭐120) A component for importing and displaying Lottie animations in Vue 3
11. Alternative Front Ends
Overview / TikTok
- ProxiTok (⭐1k): Open source alternative frontend for TikTok made with PHP
- Official instance: https://proxitok.pabloferreiro.es/
12. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- Bruzu — Automate Image production. Generate tons of Image variants with API, Integrations or nocode sheet. API is FREE with watermark.
Messaging and Streaming
- eyeson API - A video communication API service based on WebRTC (SFU, MCU) to build video platforms. Allows RealTime Data Injection, Video Layouts, Recordings, a fully featured hosted web UI (quickstart) or packages for custom UIs. Has a free tier for developers with 1000 meeting minutes a month.
- Okteto Cloud - Managed Kubernetes service designed for remote development. Free developer accounts come with 5 Kubernetes namespaces, 3Gi/pod with a maximum of 8Gi/namespace, 1CPU/pod with a maximum of 4CPUs/namespace and 5GB Disk space. The apps sleep after 24 hours of inactivity.
- Meteor Cloud — Galaxy hosting. Meteor's own platform-as-a-service for Meteor apps which includes a free MongoDB Shared Hosting and automatic SSL.
- nhost.io - Serverless backend for web and mobile apps. Free plan includes: PostgreSQL, GraphQL (Hasura), Authentication, Storage, and Serverless Functions.
Design and UI
- tabler-icons.io — Over 1500 free copy and paste SVG editable icons.
- react-favicon.com - Generate Favicons for your web site using React and JSX using any font and icon library.
IDE and Code Editing
- codiga.io — Coding Assistant that lets you search, define and reuse code snippets directly in your IDE. Free for individual and small organizations.
Analytics, Events and Statistics
- PostHog - Full Product Analytics suite free for up to 1m tracked events per month
13. Dive Into Machine Learning
Deep Learning / Easier sharing of deep learning models and demos
- paperswithcode.com — "The mission of Papers with Code is to create a free and open resource with Machine Learning papers, code, datasets, methods and evaluation tables."
labmlai/annotated_deep_learning_paper_implementations— "Implementations/tutorials of deep learning papers with side-by-side notes." 50+ of them! Really nicely annotated and explained.
14. Awesome Godot
Templates / Godot 3.2+
- Godot Game Of Life (⭐18) - Conway's Game of life using shaders.
Plugins and scripts / Various Godot versions
- Godot Radial Menu (⭐98) - A radial menu written in shader code for performance.
15. Awesome Micropython
Communications / Bluetooth
- micropython-xiaomi-ble-adv-parse - Passively retrieve sensor data from some Xiaomi Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) sensors.
- mijia-temphum-upy - MicroPython library to read certain Xiaomi Mijia BLE temperature & humidity sensors.
Communications / Ethernet
- micropy-ENC28J60 (⭐13) - ENC28J60 Ethernet chip driver for MicroPython (RP2).
Communications / IR
- pico-ir (⭐3) - IR library for Raspberry Pi Pico.
Frameworks / SRAM
- perthensis - Perthensis: an asynchronous framework for MicroPython.
- Prev: Jan 18, 2022
- Next: Jan 16, 2022