Awesome List Updates on Aug 03, 2019
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Laravel
Books / Videos
- Laravel Starter by Shawn McCool
- Learning Laravel's Eloquent by Francesco Malatesta
Starter Projects / Videos
Community / Videos
Community / Local User Groups
2. Awesome React Components
- react-laravel-paginex (⭐25) - Laravel Pagination with ReactJS (customizable).
3. Awesome Stock Resources
Patterns / Unspecified License
- Hero Patterns - A collection of free CC Attribution 4.0 repeatable SVG background patterns.
4. Awesome Homematic
- Homematic 3D Druck Collection auf Thingiverse - Diverse Teile rund um Homematic zum selbst drucken.
5. Awesome Wardley Maps
- Wardley Mapping Forum - A place to discuss everything connected with Wardley Maps.
- LinkedIn Group - Wardley Maps Community.
6. Awesome Design Patterns
Programming Language Design Patterns
7. Awesome List
- Cloudflare (⭐398) - CDN, DNS, DDoS protection, and security for your site.
8. Awesome Pcaptools
- Tcpflow (⭐1.4k): A program that captures data transmitted as part of TCP connections (flows), and stores the data in a way that is convenient for protocol analysis or debugging. A program like 'tcpdump' shows a summary of packets seen on the wire, but usually doesn't store the data that's actually being transmitted. In contrast, tcpflow reconstructs the actual data streams and stores each flow in a separate file for later analysis. Yet, optionally, it can isolate pcap flows per tcp flow for granularized inspection. Original link.
9. Awesome Idris
Contents / Books
10. Awesome Electron
Open Source / Other
- Franz (⭐4.4k) - Skype, Slack, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Grape, Telegram, FB Messenger, Hipchat in the same app.
12. Awesome Cpp
Asynchronous Event Loop
- promise-cpp (⭐595) - Header only library that implements Promise/A+ standard. [Anti-996]
- FreeType - FreeType is a freely available software library to render fonts. [FTL & GPLv2]
- otfcc (⭐405) - A C library and utility used for parsing and writing OpenType font files. [Apache-2.0]
- Corange (⭐1.6k) - A game engine written in pure C, SDL and OpenGL. [BSD]
- toy engine (⭐1.5k) - toy is a thin and modular c++ game engine and offers simple expressive c++ idioms to design full featured 2D or 3D games in fast iterations.
- Leptonica (⭐1.4k) - Leptonica is an open source library containing software that is broadly useful for image processing and image analysis applications. [BSD-2-Clause] website
- tgc (⭐828) - A tiny garbage collector for C written in ~500 LOC. [BSD]
- DPDK (⭐2.4k) - Data Plane Development Kit, libraries and drivers for fast packet processing. [BSD-3-Clause & GPL-2.0] website
- RobWork - A collection of C++ libraries for simulation and control of robot systems. [Apache2] website
- Open WatCom - Watcom C, C++, and Fortran cross compilers and tools. [Sybase Open Watcom Public License]
Integrated Development Environment
- YouCompleteMe (⭐25k) - YouCompleteMe is a fast, as-you-type, fuzzy-search code completion engine for Vim.