Awesome List Updates on Jul 20, 2022
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Chrome Devtools
Libraries for driving the protocol (or a layer above)
- Typescript/Node.js: noice-json-rpc - A proxy-based implementation to expose the CDP as its API.
2. Awesome Tdengine
- APIJSON (⭐15k) - A JSON Transmission Protocol and an ORM Library for providing APIs and Docs without writing any code.
3. Free for Dev
Messaging and Streaming
- knock.app – Notifications infrastructure for developers. Send to multiple channels like in-app, email, SMS, Slack, and push with a single API call. Free plan includes 10,000 messages/mo.
- webpushr - Web Push Notifications - Free for upto 10k subscribers, unlimited push notifications, in-browser messaging
4. Awesome Humane Tech
Privacy / Wear our badge
- Firezone - A self-hosted VPN and Linux firewall manager. It's built on WireGuard to be fast and lightweight.
5. Awesome Docker
Volume Management / Data
- Convoy (⭐1.3k) 💀 - an open-source Docker volume driver that can snapshot, backup and restore Docker volumes anywhere. By @rancher
6. Awesome Lowcode
- Cloudscape - An open source design system for the cloud.
7. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
8. Awesome List
- Cyber Security University (⭐462) - Free educational resources that focus on learning by doing.
9. Awesome Blazor
Podcasts / Others
- WASM Everywhere with Steve Sanderson - July 7, 2022 - WebAssembly is awesome - what else can you do with it? While at NDC London, Carl and Richard talked to Steve Sanderson about his work with WebAssembly, including Blazor. Steve talks about how WebAssembly continues to evolve adding WebAssembly System Integration. This opens the door to the idea that code in the WebAssembly can be run anywhere - any operating system, any language, using whatever compute is available. That gives an option to run code on the client, the server, and anywhere in between. Duration: 55 minutes.
10. Awesome Agi Cocosci
11. Awesome Cyber Security University
Introduction and Pre-Security / Level 1 - Intro
- Hip Flask - An in-depth walkthrough covering pentest methodology against a vulnerable server.
12. Awesome Neovim
Utility / Diagnostics
- anuvyklack/fold-preview (⭐77) - Preview closed fold without opening it.
Fennel / Diagnostics
- Olical/conjure (⭐1.3k) - Interactive evaluation (Clojure, Fennel, Janet, Racket, Hy, MIT Scheme, Guile).
Editing Support / Diagnostics
- anuvyklack/pretty-fold.nvim (⭐366) - Foldtext customization.
Resource / Diagnostics
- Neovimcraft - A site dedicated to searching specific plugins and guides for building plugins in Lua.
13. Awesome Vite
Templates / React
- stravital (⭐24) - TypeScript, Git Hooks, Commitizen, Lint Staged, TailwindCSS.
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Bundling
- vite-plugin-importus (⭐16) - Modularly import plugin, compatible with antd, lodash, material-ui and so on.
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Transformers
- vite-plugin-html-inject (⭐25) - Split the
index.htmlinto smaller reusable pieces.
Symfony / Community
- Vite Bundle (⭐121) - Integration for Symfony.
14. Awesome Yew
- Playground - Online playground for Yew.
15. Awesome Mac
Reading and Writing Tools / Text Editors
- Lapce - Lightning-fast and powerful code editor.
Communication / Email Clients
- Tutanota - Encrypted email focused on security and privacy.
Utilities / Productivity
- Cerebro - Open-source productivity booster with a brain.