Awesome List Updates on Jul 19, 2022
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Dotnet
Algorithms and Data structures
- Akade.IndexedSet (⭐21) - A convenient data structure supporting efficient in-memory indexing and querying, including range queries and fuzzy string matching.
- Pro .NET Benchmarking - Provides an in-depth look at software benchmarking for accurate performance measurement. Helps you get maximum performance impact by identifying and targeting the right bottlenecks. Includes coverage of the latest compilers and processors. [$]
- Pro .NET Framework with the Base Class Library - Shows valuable tips and examples that reinforce the correct use of manage types, including how to avoid boxing/unboxing and better use of memory resources. [$]
- Pro ASP.NET Core 6 - The most comprehensive coverage available on ASP.NET Core 6 in full-color. Detailed explanations and plenty of working code to learn new functionality. Provides a fully functioning ASP.NET Core 6 application that can be used as a template for projects. [$]
- Pro Microservices in .NET 6 - Shows you how to get up to speed with .NET 6, Docker, and microservices. Teaches you how to leverage microservice design patterns to strengthen an application. Provides environment options for orchestrators and Azure Kubernetes Service. [$]
2. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Pastebins
3. Awesome Video
Learning / Talks Presentations Podcasts
- Video Coding Basics - How is this so efficient? - An introduction to the basics of video coding
4. Awesome Pcaptools
- Deepfence PacketStreamer (⭐763): High-performance remote packet capture and collection tool, distributed tcpdump for cloud native environments.
5. Awesome Blazor
Videos / Others
- Implementing Main Page Headers in Blazor - July 18, 2022 - In this session, Josh and I are back again to continue building a decentralizaed social media platform in the open-source space. This session in particular we will be discussing, designing and implementing a main page header in Blazor using SharpStyles.
Podcasts / Others
- Steve Sanderson - Blazor, WASI and optimizing tomatoes - July 17, 2022 - At NDC London we sat down with Steve Sanderson and talked about the origin story of Blazor, some of the upcoming things in .NET 7, and what Steve is working on right now. Duration: 35 minutes.
6. Awesome Vite
Templates / React
- ViteRC (⭐28) - React 18 + TypeScript + ESLint (Airbnb) + Prettier + Husky + Jest + Absolute imports + Commit linting.
7. Public Apis
Description: Industry-leading Holiday API. Over 5,000 holidays and thousands of descriptions. Trusted by the World’s leading companies
Documents & Productivity
Description: Performs image upscaling by adding detail to images through multiple super-resolution algorithms
API: Bank Data API
Description: Instant IBAN and SWIFT number validation across the globe
API: Tax Data API
Description: Instant VAT number and tax validation across the globe
8. Awesome Alfred Workflows
9. Awesome Mac
Reading and Writing Tools / Office
- OnlyOffice - An office suite that combines text, spreadsheet and presentation editors allowing to create, view and edit local documents.
Reading and Writing Tools / Markdown Tools
- Zettlr - A markdown editor for the 21st century.
Reading and Writing Tools / Note-taking
- Logseq - Privacy-first, open-source knowledge base that works on top of local plain-text Markdown and Org-mode files.
- Standard Notes - An end-to-end encrypted notes app for digitalists and professionals.
Developer Tools / API Development and Analysis
- Katalon Studio - Simplify API, Web, Mobile Automation Tests Free. Robust. Cross-platform. Automation testers from 160 countries with channels, GitHub repositories.
Communication / Email Clients
- ElectronMail (⭐1.4k) - An Electron-based unofficial desktop client for ProtonMail.
- Mailspring - A beautiful, fast, and fully open source mail client.
Audio and Video Tools / File Sharing
- FreeTube - Open source desktop YouTube client built with privacy in mind.
- MacYTDL (⭐296) - A macOS GUI front-end for the youtube-dl video downloader.
- MusicBrainz Picard - Cross-platform music tagger written in Python.
Browsers / File Sharing
- Min - Fast, minimal browser that protects your privacy.
Utilities / General Tools
- Cloudflare WARP - Replaces the connection between your device and the Internet with a modern, optimized, protocol.
Utilities / Productivity
- ActivityWatch - Cross-platform, extensible, and privacy-focused time-tracker.
- Focalboard - Open source, self-hosted alternative to Trello, Notion, and Asana.