Awesome List Updates on Oct 13, 2020
25 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Creative Coding
Frameworks • Libraries • Ecosystems
- Godot (⭐57k) [Cross-platform] - Open source game engine, that can also be used for all sorts of things.
2. Awesome List
- Social Enterprise (⭐53) - Building an organization primarily focused on social impact that is at least partially self-funded.
3. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Miscellaneous
- 2FAuth (⭐750) - A web app to manage your Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) accounts and generate their security codes. (Demo)
4. Awesome Earth
- US Damn Removal - 70 percent of the dams in the United States are now more than 50 years old, with almost 2,000 of them rated as "high-hazard". About 1,000 dams have failed over the past four decades, killing 34 people, and now many are no longer adequate to handle the intense rainfall and floods of a changing climate. With dams causing wild salmon populations to go extinct, their only benefit is hydropower, yet dams are woefully inefficient by modern standards. For example, the Tugalo Dam in Georgia destroyed 597 acres of temperate rainforest to produce 45 Megawatts, which is the equivalent of 7,500 homes adding 6kw rooftop solar panels. We should tear down these dams as soon as possible, be that when their contract runs out or sooner, instead of wasting tax-payer money operating them or trying to revive them. More on Last Week Tonight.
5. Awesome Seml
- Archai (⭐373) - Neural architecture search.
- FairLearn - A toolkit to assess and improve the fairness of machine learning models.
- Great Expectations (⭐7.4k) - Data validation and testing with integration in pipelines.
- LiFT (⭐159) - Linkedin fairness toolkit.
- Model Card Toolkit (⭐314) - Streamlines and automates the generation of model cards; for model documentation.
6. Free for Dev
Security and PKI
- DJ Checkup — Scan your Django site for security flaws with this free, automated, checkup tool. Forked from the Pony Checkup site.
7. Webcomponents the Right Way
- webcomponents.dev - Component IDE for web platform developers.
8. Alternative Internet
- Younity is a "personal cloud" that lets users share their files between their devices, without uploading them to one centralised server.
9. Awesome R Learning Resources
Books / Uncategorized
- Engineering Production-Grade Shiny Apps - This book covers the process of building a Shiny application that will later be sent to production. Authors: Colin Fay, Sébastien Rochette, Vincent Guyader, Cervan Girard.
10. Awesome Software Patreons
People Doing Open Source Work / Hardware related
- Adam King - RLTrader, Tensortrade and other trading related projects.
11. Awesome Video
DRM / Dolby
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to DRM - A gentle guide to the world of Digital Rights Management. It includes a technology overview of AES, EME, CDM, CENC, Keys, and then explores popular DRM technologies such as Google Widevine, Apple FairPlay, Microsoft PlayReady, and finally, Multi-DRM.
12. Awesome Svelte
- svelte-preprocess-markdown (⭐126) - Write Svelte components in markdown syntax.
- svelte-preprocess-postcss (⭐25) - Use PostCSS to preprocess your styles in Svelte components.
- carbon-components-svelte (⭐2k) - Svelte implementation of the IBM Carbon Design System.
- svelte-favicon-badge (⭐95) - A custom component that adds a favicon and a badge that you can use to show for example number of unread messages, etc.
- svelte-calendar (⭐485) - A lightweight datepicker with neat animations and a unique UX.
Docs / Checkbox
- svelte-docs (⭐159) - A rapid way to write documentation for your Svelte components.
Test / Checkbox
- jest-transform-svelte (⭐35) - Jest Transformer for Svelte components.
Editors / Visual Studio Code
- Svelte 3 Snippets - Svelte 3 Snippets for VS Code.
Editors / Vim
- vim-svelte (⭐273) - Vim syntax highlighting and indentation for Svelte 3 components.
13. Awesome Cli Apps
Entertainment / Social Media
- kirc (⭐504) - Tiny IRC client.
14. Awesome Canvas
Canvas / Examples
- Particles.js [show me the code] • Beautiful particles created using canvas.
- Space Noodles • Amazing example about line movement and animation.
15. Awesome Cmake
- toolchains (⭐77) - For cross-compiling with CMake. They are meant to be mainly used on ArchLinux.
16. Awesome Selenium
Cloud Services / Desktop GUI Automation (non-browser-centric)
- LambdaTest - Test your website for cross browser compatibility on 2000+ real browsers & OS. Get Free Trial.
17. Awesome Swift
- Tactile (⭐715) - A safer and more idiomatic way to respond to gestures and control events.
18. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 🛑💼 Font Variant Numeric (⭐8) - Adds
19. Awesome Python Data Science
Deep Learning / TensorFlow
- Keras - A high-level neural networks API running on top of TensorFlow.
Deep Learning / Others
- Tangent (⭐2.3k) - Source-to-Source Debuggable Derivatives in Pure Python.
- autograd (⭐6.2k) - Efficiently computes derivatives of numpy code.
- Myia (⭐456) - Deep Learning framework (pre-alpha).
- nnabla (⭐2.6k) - Neural Network Libraries by Sony.
- Caffe (⭐33k) - A fast open framework for deep learning.
- hipCaffe (⭐126) - The HIP port of Caffe.
20. Awesome Xamarin
- DryIoc (⭐779) - Fast, small, full-featured IoC Container for .NET.
21. Awesome React Components
- react-muze (⭐15) - React wrapper for muze(free data visualization library for creating exploratory data visualizations in browser, using WebAssembly)
Form Components / Select
- react-functional-select (⭐181) - demo - Micro-sized & micro-optimized select component for React.js.
22. Awesome Django
Third-Party Packages / Admin
- django-admin-env-notice (⭐257) - Visually distinguish environments in Django Admin, for example:
Third-Party Packages / Search Engine Optimisation
- django-check-seo (⭐113) - Check SEO of pages.
23. Awesome Mac
Reading and Writing Tools / Note-taking
- Gooba - Writing app and task manager with a simple and interactive design.
24. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
Flutter / Phoenix
Haskell / Spock Framework
- What I Wish I Knew When Learning Haskell - Stephen Diehl (PDF)
HTML and CSS / Spock Framework
- Atomic Design - Brad Frost
- Magic of CSS - Adam Schwartz (HTML) (🚧 in process)
PHP / PicoLisp
PHP / Symfony
Python / Constraint Logic Programming (extended Prolog)
- Python 101 - Michael Driscoll (HTML, TEXT)
25. Awesome Gnome
Third-party Apps Plugins / Design Tooling
- Nautilus Terminal (⭐294) - Integrates a terminal into Nautilus.
Windows / Design Tooling
- Coverflow Alt-Tab (⭐307) - Advanced fullscreen app switcher.
Audio / Design Tooling
- Application Volume Mixer (⭐86) - Control volume output per-application.
Visual Changes / Design Tooling
- Transparent Shell (⭐13) - Makes some UI elements transparent.
- Prev: Oct 14, 2020
- Next: Oct 12, 2020