Awesome List Updates on Oct 12, 2020
19 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome R Learning Resources
YouTube / Uncategorized
- Andrew Couch - Topics include modeling, creating functions, dashboards, and forecasting.
- Ben Stenhaug - Topics include saving and reading data, map functions in purrr, t-tests, item response theory, and the basics of R and the tidyverse.
- Colin Quirk - Topics include regular expressions, data types, Shiny, and gganimate.
- Data Analysis and Visualization Using R - Topics for the online course Data Analysis and Visualization Using R.
- Data Science with Tom - Topics include time series, analyzing word relationships with ggraph and tidytext, and tidymodels.
- David Jablonski - The UC Berkeley R Bootcamp playlists include videos on R basics, handling data, performing calculations, programming, graphics, workflows, and statistics.
- David Robinson - Topics include graphing for EDA, data manipulation, animated mapping, visualization, text mining, time series, forecasting, regression, bootstrapping, package development, network graphs, ANOVA, JSON, simulation, survival analysis, and tidymetrics. Click here (⭐359) for detailed TidyTuesday screencast annotations.
- Dragonfly Statistics - Topics include numerical computing, generating random walks, markov chains, encoding categorical variables, probability, correlation plots, feature engineering, time series, binary classifiers, models, data.table, confusion matrices, machine learning, geocoding, summary statistics, and simulation.
- Julia Silge - Topics include predictive text modeling, impute missing data, tidymodels, sentiment analysis, multinomial classification, principal component analysis, data preprocessing and resampling, and multinomial classification.
- Numyard - Topics include working with dataframes, for loops, basic math, vectors, lists, creating functions, data types, and random sampling.
- Richard Webster - Topics include the paste function, the apply family of functions, while and for loops, conditional statements, visualization, removing NAs, and combining data.
- Simplilearn - The R Programming for Beginners playlist includes videos on data science, charting, data visualization, algorithms, business analytics, regression, random forest, SVM, clustering, time series, modeling, and analytical techniques.
- Statistics Globe - A collection of short but detailed tutorials on how to work through common problems you will face while using R. Topics include data formatting, reordering data, strings, and ggplot2.
- StatQuest with Josh Starmer - The Statistics and Machine Learning in R playlist deals with principal component analysis, random forest, regression, ROC and AUC, and ridge, lasso and elastic-net.
- TidyX - TidyX is a screen cast where the hosts select code from the TidyTuesday project and go through their code line-by-line, explaining what they did and how the functions they used work. They also break down the visualizations they create and talk about how to apply similar approaches to other data sets. The objective is to help more people learn R and get involved in the TidyTuesday community.
2. Awesome Stacks
GraphCMS React + Apollo ↗ / Resources
3. Awesome Rust
Applications / Web Servers
- mufeedvh/binserve (⭐765) — A blazingly fast static web server with routing, templating, and security in a single binary you can set up with zero code
4. Awesome Ddd
- DDD/CQRS/ES Slack (⭐54) - A slack team for those who want to chat about Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing and sometimes random things. Main channel is language and framework agnostic.
5. Awesome Vehicle Security
- Pentesting vehicles with YACHT (Yet Another Car Hacking Tool) -A presentation that discusses different attack surfaces of a vehicle, then continues to describe an approach to car hacking along with tools needed to analyse and gather useful information.
6. Awesome D3
Utils / Third Party
- d3-annotation (⭐733) - Annotation helper with built-in annotation types
7. Awesome React Components
- react-tabbordion (⭐80) - demo - Universal, semantic and CSS-only components for creating Accordions and Tabs.
8. Awesome Ads
- Coalition for Better Ads - A group of companies (Google, Facebook, etc) that publish research about how to improve the online consumer ad experience and defined some standards.
9. Awesome Tensorflow Lite
Helpful links / Other
- TensorFlow Lite Examples - Android (⭐34) - A repository refactors and rewrites all the TensorFlow Lite Android examples which are included in the TensorFlow official website.
10. Awesome Fuzzing
- The Fuzzing Book (2019)
11. Awesome Linux Containers
Security / Links
12. Awesome Cl
13. Awesome Blazor
Tools & Utilities / Others
- Blazor Printing (⭐77) - Print and save PDF documents with a native print dialog in a Blazor Server or client Application.
14. Awesome Non Financial Blockchain
Identity Applications / Public Blockchain Identity
- Jolocom - Self-sovereign identity wallet.
15. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 💼 tailwind-classes-sorter (⭐19) - NPM library which provides a utility to sort Tailwind CSS classes.
- 💼 prettier-plugin-tailwind (⭐431) - Prettier plugin that sorts class lists.
16. Motion Ui Design
- useAnimations - micro-animations icon library;
17. Awesome Dash
- New York Taxi Rides - A full year of the YellowCab Taxi company data from their prime, numbering well over 100 million trips. Dash + Vaex dataframe with over a 100 million rows. Source Code. (⭐108)
18. Awesome Ros2
Packages / Application layer
- Apex.Autonomy - Apex.Autonomy provides autonomy algorithms as individual building blocks and is compatible with Autoware.Auto.
19. Awesome Quantified Self
Applications and Platforms / Data Collection
- LifeMetrics - Daily questionnaires and automatically generated wellness insights (iOS).