Awesome List Updates on Sep 22, 2022
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Docker
- Checkov (⭐5.1k) - Static analysis for infrastructure as code manifests (Terraform, Kubernetes, Cloudformation, Helm, Dockerfile, Kustomize) find security misconfiguration and fix them. By @bridgecrew
2. Awesome Npm Scripts
- Running cross-platform tasks via npm package scripts - The most comprehensive guide to using npm Scripts by Dr. Axel Rauschmayer.
3. Awesome Nodered
Nodes / Image processing
- image-output (⭐11) - Simple image output node. Useful for previewing images (of face detecting, object recognition etc.) inside the flow editor.
- image-tools - Editing images, building and decoding 2D and 3D barcodes.
Nodes / Parsers
- buffer-parser - Converts values to and from buffer/array. Supports Big/Little Endian, BCD, byte swapping and much more.
Nodes / Time
- cron-plus - A flexible scheduler (cron, solar events, simple dates) node with full dynamic control and Timezone support.
Nodes / UI
- node-red-dashboard (⭐1.1k) - Create a live data dashboard.
4. Awesome Django
Third-Party Packages / Database Connectors
- djongo (⭐1.7k) - Django and MongoDB database connector.
Resources / Books
Hosting / PaaS (Platforms-as-a-Service)
Projects / Boilerplate
- django-startproject (⭐79) - Django start project template with batteries.
5. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- justwrote/kjob (⭐59) - A coroutine based persistent background scheduler written in Kotlin.
6. Awesome Go
- log (⭐14) - Simple leveled logging wrapper around standard log package.
7. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- alp (⭐0) - A simple theme with decorations for current directory, root status, username and host.
8. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Datasets / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- CLIP retrieval for laion5B: CLIP retrieval using Laion5B. "It works by converting the text query to a CLIP embedding , then using that embedding to query a knn index of clip image embedddings".
- rom1504/clip-retrieval (⭐857): Easily compute CLIP embeddings and build a CLIP retrieval system with them
Prompt Engineering | Prompt Design | Prompt Craft / For text-to-image
- PromptDesign | Reddit: Reddit community for "the art of communicating with natural language models"
- Prompt Engineering and Zero-Shot/Few-Shot Learning [Guide] - inovex GmbH: prompt engineering for text generation
- clip-interrogator.ipynb - Colaboratory: a tool for image-to-prompt
Online Tools and Applications / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Runway ML: AI video creation suite
- Hotpot.ai - Hotpot.ai: set of AI Tools to post-process images
Inbox: Text-to-speech (TTS) tools / Text-related Generative Tools
- Studio D-ID: create video with still images synced with text-to-speech tool [#avatar]
- Synthesia: AI Video Generation Platform [#avatar]
9. Awesome List
Health and Social Science
- Biomedical Information Extraction (⭐231) - How to extract information from unstructured biomedical data and text.
- Diversity (⭐585) - Creating a more inclusive and diverse tech community.
- Empathy in Engineering (⭐494) - Building and promoting more compassionate engineering cultures.
- Healthcare (⭐2.1k) - Open source healthcare software for facilities, providers, developers, policy experts, and researchers.
- Humane Technology (⭐2.9k) - Open source projects that help improve society.
- Mental Health (⭐2.6k) - Mental health awareness and self-care in the software industry.
- Neuroscience (⭐986) - Study of the nervous system and brain.
- Scientific Writing (⭐505) - Distraction-free scientific writing with Markdown, reStructuredText and Jupyter notebooks.
10. Awesome Neovim
Tree-sitter Supported Colorscheme / Diagnostics
- jim-at-jibba/ariake-vim-colors (⭐24) - A port of the great Atom theme. Dark and light with Tree-sitter support.
- Th3Whit3Wolf/onebuddy (⭐92) - Light and dark atom one theme.
- ofirgall/ofirkai.nvim (⭐35) - Monokai theme that aims to feel like Sublime Text.
11. Awesome Research
Editors / LaTeX
Cloud): Built in version control, Dropbox and GitHub integration, preview, cooperation, simple UI. It also provides a lot of templates.
- Overleaf Source Code (⭐11k): Overleaf open sourced their codes. This is a great move I would say.
LaTeX Beamer / HTML+CSS+JS
- Beamer: Shipped with standard LaTeX installations. A lot of themes has been invented. Start editing with one click on Overleaf
12. Free for Dev
- Formester.com - Share and embed unique-looking forms on your website—no limits on the number of forms created or features restricted by the plan. Get up to 100 submissions every month for free.
13. Awesome Vite
Templates / Vue 3
- vue-vite-tw-ts (⭐4) - Vue 3 + Vite + Vitest + Cypress E2E + Naive UI + Pinia + Vue Router.
Open Source / Community
- Vituum (⭐107) - Wrapper around Vite with predefined config, integrations and template engines.