Track Awesome List Updates Weekly
😎 Awesome lists about all kinds of interesting topics
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · 😺 sindresorhus/awesome · ⭐ 226K · 🏷️ Miscellaneous
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Nov 21 - Nov 27, 2022
- Learn Gamedev (⭐1.6k) - The craft of video game creation.
Nov 14 - Nov 20, 2022
- Move (⭐842) - Domain-specific programming language for writing safe smart contracts.
- Hydrogen (⭐89) - Edge-first framework for building Shopify storefronts with React.
- Scapy (⭐85) - Python-based interactive packet manipulation.
- Computational Geometry (⭐18) - Computational approaches for problems in geometry.
Sep 26 - Oct 02, 2022
Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2022
Health and Social Science
- Biomedical Information Extraction (⭐221) - How to extract information from unstructured biomedical data and text.
- Diversity (⭐575) - Creating a more inclusive and diverse tech community.
- Empathy in Engineering (⭐488) - Building and promoting more compassionate engineering cultures.
- Healthcare (⭐2k) - Open source healthcare software for facilities, providers, developers, policy experts, and researchers.
- Humane Technology (⭐2.9k) - Open source projects that help improve society.
- Mental Health (⭐2.5k) - Mental health awareness and self-care in the software industry.
- Neuroscience (⭐962) - Study of the nervous system and brain.
- Scientific Writing (⭐472) - Distraction-free scientific writing with Markdown, reStructuredText and Jupyter notebooks.
Jul 18 - Jul 24, 2022
- AGI & CoCoSci (⭐100) - The reciprocation of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and Computational Cognitive Sciences (CoCoSci).
- Cyber Security University (⭐256) - Free educational resources that focus on learning by doing.
Jun 20 - Jun 26, 2022
Jun 13 - Jun 19, 2022
- SNMP (⭐19) - A protocol for collecting, modifying, and organizing information about managed devices on IP networks.
May 30 - Jun 05, 2022
- Capacitor (⭐226) - Cross-platform open source runtime for building Web Native apps.
- ArcGIS Developer (⭐114) - Mapping and location analysis platform for developers.
- Zig (⭐126) - General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaining robust, optimal, and reusable software.
- Fiber (⭐99) - Web framework built on top of Fasthttp, the fastest HTTP engine for Go.
- Conversational AI (⭐55) - Build awesome chatbots and digital assistants.
- Audit Algorithms (⭐49) - Algorithmic audits of algorithms.
- TDengine (⭐39) - An open-source time-series database with high-performance, scalability, and SQL support.
- Malware Persistence (⭐43) - Techniques that adversaries use to keep access to systems across restarts.
- EVM Security (⭐78) - Understanding the Ethereum Virtual Machine security ecosystem.
Content Management Systems
- Directus (⭐171) - A real-time API and app dashboard for managing SQL database content.
- Plone (⭐16) - Open source Python CMS.
- Open Hardware (⭐127) - Open-source hardware projects.
- OpenStreetMap (⭐366) - An open data mapping project utilized by many apps and devices.
- Computational Biology (⭐17) - Computational approaches applied to problems in biology.
Mar 28 - Apr 03, 2022
- Ansible (⭐731) - A Python-based, open source IT configuration management and automation platform.
Feb 21 - Feb 27, 2022
- Slim (⭐11) - PHP framework.
Feb 14 - Feb 20, 2022
- lit (⭐1k) - Library for building web components with a declarative template system.
- Laravel (⭐11k) - PHP framework.
- Vapor (⭐984) - Server-side development in Swift.
- Speech and Natural Language Processing (⭐2.1k)
- Construct 2 (⭐50) - Game engine.
- k6 (⭐300) - Open-source, developer-centric performance monitoring and load testing solution.
- Product Design (⭐1.9k) - Design a product from the initial concept to production.
- QR Code (⭐46) - A type of matrix barcode that can be used to store and share a small amount of information.
- Awesome Viewer - A visualizer for all of the above Awesome lists.
Feb 07 - Feb 13, 2022
- Executable Packing (⭐680) - Packing and unpacking executable formats.
- Algorand (⭐100) - An open-source, proof of stake blockchain and smart contract computing platform.
Jan 24 - Jan 30, 2022
- Low Code (⭐121) - Allowing business professionals to address their needs on their own with little to no coding skills.
Jan 17 - Jan 23, 2022
- Node-RED (⭐329) - A programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs, and online services.
- Esports (⭐29) - Video games played as a sport.
- Gatling (⭐43) - Open-source load and performance testing framework based on Scala, Akka, and Netty.
Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2022
- Neovim (⭐7.7k) - Vim-fork focused on extensibility and usability.
Sep 20 - Sep 26, 2021
- Integration (⭐104) - Linking together different IT systems (components) to functionally cooperate as a whole.
Sep 13 - Sep 19, 2021
- Linux (⭐3.6k)
- Containers (⭐1.4k)
- eBPF (⭐2.7k) - Virtual machine that allows you to write more efficient and powerful tracing and monitoring for Linux systems.
- Arch-based Projects (⭐274) - Linux distributions and projects based on Arch Linux.
- AppImage (⭐259) - Package apps in a single file that works on various mainstream Linux distributions.
- WebXR (⭐101) - Enables immersive virtual reality and augmented reality content on the web.
Aug 16 - Aug 22, 2021
- Godot (⭐3.9k) - Game engine.
Jul 26 - Aug 01, 2021
- TypeDB (⭐45) - Logical database to organize large and complex networks of data as one body of knowledge.
- VLC (⭐65) - Cross-platform media player software and streaming server.
- Billing (⭐414) - Payments, invoicing, pricing, accounting, marketplace, fraud, and business intelligence.
- Internships (⭐233) - CV writing guides and companies that hire interns.
- Stacks (⭐74) - A smart contract platform secured by Bitcoin.
Jul 05 - Jul 11, 2021
- Theoretical Computer Science (⭐304) - The interplay of computer science and pure mathematics, distinguished by its emphasis on mathematical rigour and technique.
- Golem (⭐140) - Open source peer-to-peer marketplace for computing resources.
- Track Awesome List - View the latest updates of Awesome lists.
Jun 28 - Jul 04, 2021
- MDBootstrap (⭐23) - Templates, layouts, components, and widgets to rapidly build websites.
May 31 - Jun 06, 2021
- Urban & Regional Planning (⭐116) - Concerning the built environment and communities.
May 17 - May 23, 2021
- Inertia.js (⭐186) - Make single-page apps without building an API.
May 10 - May 16, 2021
- Machine Learning (⭐57k)
- Tutorials (⭐12k)
- ML with Ruby (⭐1.8k) - Learning, implementing, and applying Machine Learning using Ruby.
- Core ML Models (⭐5.5k) - Models for Apple's machine learning framework.
- H2O (⭐336) - Open source distributed machine learning platform written in Java with APIs in R, Python, and Scala.
- Software Engineering for Machine Learning (⭐1k) - From experiment to production-level machine learning.
- AI in Finance (⭐1.6k) - Solving problems in finance with machine learning.
- JAX (⭐784) - Automatic differentiation and XLA compilation brought together for high-performance machine learning research.
- XAI (⭐54) - Providing insight, explanations, and interpretability to machine learning methods.
Apr 26 - May 02, 2021
- Cassandra (⭐203) - Open-source, distributed, wide column store, NoSQL database management system.
Mar 29 - Apr 04, 2021
- Nix (⭐1.1k) - Package manager for Linux and other Unix systems that makes package management reliable and reproducible.
Mar 08 - Mar 14, 2021
- PageSpeed Metrics (⭐629) - Metrics to help understand page speed and user experience.
- Fish (⭐3.2k) - User-friendly shell.
- Alfred Workflows (⭐2.6k) - Productivity app for macOS.
- Developer-First Products (⭐314) - Products that target developers as the user.
- Quality Assurance Roadmap (⭐1.2k) - How to start & build a career in software testing.
- Userscripts (⭐963) - Enhance your browsing experience.
- Agriculture (⭐889) - Open source technology for farming and gardening.
- Translations (⭐61) - The transfer of the meaning of a text from one language to another.
Mar 01 - Mar 07, 2021
- IAM (⭐916) - User accounts, authentication and authorization.
Jan 25 - Jan 31, 2021
- DOS (⭐286) - Operating system for x86-based personal computers that was popular during the 1980s and early 1990s.
Jan 18 - Jan 24, 2021
- Games of Coding (⭐1.5k) - Learn a programming language by making games.
- Web Monetization (⭐235) - A free open web standard service that allows you to send money directly in your browser.
Jan 11 - Jan 17, 2021
- Design systems (⭐497) - Collection of reusable components, guided by rules that ensure consistency and speed.
- Veganism (⭐44) - Making the plant-based lifestyle easy and accessible.
Jan 04 - Jan 10, 2021
- CDK (⭐1.6k) - Open-source software development framework for defining cloud infrastructure in code.
- YouTubers (⭐3.6k) - Watch video tutorials from YouTubers that teach you about technology.
Content Management Systems
- Silverstripe CMS (⭐40) - PHP MVC framework that serves as a classic or headless CMS.
- Robotic Tooling (⭐2.3k) - Free and open tools for professional robotic development.
- Biological Visualizations (⭐100) - Interactive visualization of biological data on the web.
Dec 28 - Jan 03, 2020
- LIDAR (⭐395) - Sensor for measuring distances by illuminating the target with laser light.
Dec 21 - Dec 27, 2020
- Svelte (⭐724) - App framework.
- Flask (⭐1k) - Python framework.
- Creative Technology (⭐195) - Businesses & groups that specialize in combining computing, design, art, and user experience.
Nov 30 - Dec 06, 2020
- Lockpicking (⭐972) - The art of unlocking a lock by manipulating its components without the key.
- Cybersecurity Blue Team (⭐2.9k) - Groups of individuals who identify security flaws in information technology systems.
Nov 23 - Nov 29, 2020
- Substrate (⭐598) - Framework for writing scalable, upgradeable blockchains in Rust.
Nov 02 - Nov 08, 2020
- R (⭐5.3k) - Functional programming language and environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- CHIP-8 (⭐88) - Virtual computer game machine from the 70s.
- Engineering Team Management (⭐1.2k) - How to transition from software development to engineering management.
- Credit Modeling (⭐68) - Methods for classifying credit applicants into risk classes.
Oct 19 - Oct 25, 2020
- Social Enterprise (⭐46) - Building an organization primarily focused on social impact that is at least partially self-funded.
Sep 07 - Sep 13, 2020
- Discord Communities (⭐1.8k) - Chat with friends and communities.
Jul 06 - Jul 12, 2020
- FastAPI (⭐4.7k) - Python web app framework.
Jun 29 - Jul 05, 2020
- Flame (⭐625) - Game engine for Flutter.
- Audiovisual (⭐108) - Lighting, audio and video in professional environments.
- WP-CLI (⭐158) - Command-line interface for WordPress.
Jun 22 - Jun 28, 2020
- Building Blocks for Web Apps (⭐101) - Standalone features to be integrated into web apps.
- All Awesome Lists - All the Awesome lists on GitHub.
Jun 08 - Jun 14, 2020
- Promises (⭐1.5k)
- Standard Style (⭐354) - Style guide and linter.
- Must Watch Talks (⭐13k)
- Tips (⭐12k)
- Network Layer (⭐520)
- Micro npm Packages (⭐4.4k)
- Mad Science npm Packages (⭐1k) - Impossible sounding projects that exist.
- Maintenance Modules (⭐345) - For npm packages.
- npm (⭐4.1k) - Package manager.
- AVA (⭐334) - Test runner.
- ESLint (⭐3.3k) - Linter.
- Functional Programming (⭐5.7k)
- Observables (⭐319)
- npm scripts (⭐678) - Task runner.
- 30 Seconds of Code (⭐105k) - Code snippets you can understand in 30 seconds.
- Ponyfills (⭐46) - Like polyfills but without overriding native APIs.
Content Management Systems
- Sitecore (⭐54) - .NET digital marketing platform that combines CMS with tools for managing multiple websites.
Jun 01 - Jun 07, 2020
- Real-Time Communications (⭐206) - Network protocols for near simultaneous exchange of media and data.
- Playwright (⭐297) - Node.js library to automate Chromium, Firefox and WebKit with a single API.
May 25 - May 31, 2020
- Julia (⭐1.3k) - High-level dynamic programming language designed to address the needs of high-performance numerical analysis and computational science.
May 18 - May 24, 2020
- Python (⭐146k) - General-purpose programming language designed for readability.
- Asyncio (⭐3.7k) - Asynchronous I/O in Python 3.
- Scientific Audio (⭐1.3k) - Scientific research in audio/music.
- CircuitPython (⭐500) - A version of Python for microcontrollers.
- Data Science (⭐1.6k) - Data analysis and machine learning.
- Typing (⭐1.2k) - Optional static typing for Python.
- MicroPython (⭐719) - A lean and efficient implementation of Python 3 for microcontrollers.
- Preact (⭐717) - App framework.
- Web Performance Budget (⭐76) - Techniques to ensure certain performance metrics for a website.
- Educational Games (⭐671) - Learn while playing.
- Plotters (⭐769) - Computer-controlled drawing machines and other visual art robots.
- Ethereum (⭐229) - Distributed computing platform for smart contract development.
- Homematic (⭐159) - Smart home devices.
May 04 - May 10, 2020
- V (⭐1.4k) - Simple, fast, safe, compiled language for developing maintainable software.
Apr 27 - May 03, 2020
- Waves (⭐68) - Open source blockchain platform and development toolset for Web 3.0 apps and decentralized solutions.
Apr 06 - Apr 12, 2020
- Game Remakes (⭐320) - Actively maintained open-source game remakes.
- Database Tools (⭐2.4k) - Everything that makes working with databases easier.
Mar 30 - Apr 05, 2020
- Web Archiving (⭐1.3k) - An effort to preserve the Web for future generations.
Mar 23 - Mar 29, 2020
- Material-UI (⭐158) - Material Design React components for faster and easier web development.
Mar 16 - Mar 22, 2020
- Testing (⭐1k) - Software testing.
- Visual Regression Testing (⭐1.8k) - Ensures changes did not break the functionality or style.
- Selenium (⭐854) - Open-source browser automation framework and ecosystem.
- Appium (⭐389) - Test automation tool for apps.
- TAP (⭐584) - Test Anything Protocol.
- JMeter (⭐578) - Load testing and performance measurement tool.
- Awesome CLI (⭐354) - A simple command-line tool to dive into Awesome lists.
Mar 09 - Mar 15, 2020
- StumbleUponAwesome (⭐245) - Discover random pages from the Awesome dataset using a browser extension.
Feb 17 - Feb 23, 2020
- Coq (⭐184) - Formal language and environment for programming and specification which facilitates interactive development of machine-checked proofs.
- Yew (⭐971) - Rust framework inspired by Elm and React for creating multi-threaded frontend web apps with WebAssembly.
Feb 03 - Feb 09, 2020
- ESP (⭐494) - Low-cost microcontrollers with WiFi and broad IoT applications.
- Events in Italy (⭐146) - Tech-related events in Italy.
- Events in the Netherlands (⭐50) - Tech-related events in the Netherlands.
Jan 27 - Feb 02, 2020
- Common Lisp (⭐2k) - Powerful dynamic multiparadigm language that facilitates iterative and interactive development.
- Corda (⭐67) - Open source blockchain platform designed for business.
- Creative Tech Events (⭐113) - Events around the globe for creative coding, tech, design, music, arts and cool stuff.
Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2019
- Splunk (⭐83) - Platform for searching, monitoring, and analyzing structured and unstructured machine-generated big data in real-time.
- GitHub Actions (⭐20k) - Create tasks to automate your workflow and share them with others on GitHub.
Dec 16 - Dec 22, 2019
- Seed (⭐184) - Rust framework for creating web apps running in WebAssembly.
Dec 02 - Dec 08, 2019
- Naming (⭐1.1k) - Naming things in computer science done right.
Nov 25 - Dec 01, 2019
- Vala (⭐90) - Programming language designed to take full advantage of the GLib and GNOME ecosystems, while preserving the speed of C code.
- Wardley Maps (⭐507) - Provides high situational awareness to help improve strategic planning and decision making.
- Earth (⭐1.2k) - Find ways to resolve the climate crisis.
Nov 18 - Nov 24, 2019
- WordPress-Gatsby (⭐246) - Web development technology stack with WordPress as a back end and Gatsby as a front end.
- Tailwind CSS (⭐9.9k) - Utility-first CSS framework for rapid UI development.
- Qlik (⭐31) - Business intelligence platform for data visualization, analytics, and reporting apps.
- PlayCanvas (⭐175) - Game engine.
Health and Social Science
- Digital History (⭐151) - Computer-aided scientific investigation of history.
Oct 28 - Nov 03, 2019
Sep 30 - Oct 06, 2019
- Actions on Google (⭐64) - Developer platform for Google Assistant.
- Ember (⭐175) - App framework.
- Vagrant (⭐565) - Automation virtual machine environment.
- Pyramid (⭐531) - Python framework.
- Phalcon (⭐603) - PHP framework.
- Dropwizard (⭐83) - Java framework.
- Lumen (⭐318) - PHP micro-framework.
- Serverless Framework (⭐2.1k) - Serverless computing and serverless architectures.
- Haxe Game Development (⭐318) - A high-level strongly typed programming language used to produce cross-platform native code.
- GDPR (⭐117) - Regulation on data protection and privacy for all individuals within EU.
- Clean Tech (⭐370) - Fighting climate change with technology.
- Cytodata (⭐43) - Image-based profiling of biological phenotypes for computational biologists.
- Advertising (⭐76) - Advertising and programmatic media for websites.
Sep 23 - Sep 29, 2019
- Git Hooks (⭐815) - Scripts for automating tasks during
Aug 19 - Aug 25, 2019
- libGDX (⭐645) - Java game framework.
Health and Social Science
- Computational Neuroscience (⭐462) - A multidisciplinary science which uses computational approaches to study the nervous system.
- IRC (⭐693) - Open source messaging protocol.
Aug 05 - Aug 11, 2019
- WebExtensions (⭐977) - Cross-browser extension system.
- Cloudflare (⭐346) - CDN, DNS, DDoS protection, and security for your site.
- Angular (⭐8.6k) - App framework.
- Blazor (⭐7.2k) - .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly.
- Dash (⭐1.7k) - Python web app framework.
- Tools of the Trade (⭐16k) - Tools used by companies on Hacker News.
- Crypto Currency Tools & Algorithms (⭐3.6k) - Digital currency where encryption is used to regulate the generation of units and verify transfers.
Jun 24 - Jun 30, 2019
- Stacks (⭐2.9k) - Tech stacks for building different apps and features.
Jun 17 - Jun 23, 2019
- Game Datasets (⭐432) - Materials and datasets for Artificial Intelligence in games.
- Fuzzing (⭐592) - Automated software testing technique that involves feeding pseudo-randomly generated input data.
Jun 10 - Jun 16, 2019
- Connectivity Data and Reports (⭐76) - Better understand who has access to telecommunication and internet infrastructure and on what terms.
Jun 03 - Jun 09, 2019
- Quantum Computing (⭐1.9k) - Computing which utilizes quantum mechanics and qubits on quantum computers.
- CSV (⭐457) - A text file format that stores tabular data and uses a comma to separate values.
May 27 - Jun 02, 2019
- Android (⭐9.5k) - Mobile operating system developed by Google.
- Adafruit IO (⭐39) - Visualize and store data from any device.
- C/C++ (⭐42k) - General-purpose language with a bias toward system programming and embedded, resource-constrained software.
- Storybook (⭐299) - Development environment for UI components.
- Kubernetes (⭐13k) - Open-source platform that automates Linux container operations.
- Product Management (⭐873) - Learn how to be a better product manager.
May 20 - May 26, 2019
- .NET (⭐16k)
- GitHub (⭐731) - Hosting service for Git repositories.
- Icons (⭐471) - Downloadable SVG/PNG/font icon projects.
- Roadmaps (⭐2.6k) - Gives you a clear route to improve your knowledge and skills.
May 13 - May 19, 2019
- KDE (⭐245) - A free software community dedicated to creating an open and user-friendly computing experience.
- Empirical Software Engineering (⭐349) - Evidence-based research on software systems.
- Cheminformatics (⭐453) - Informatics techniques applied to problems in chemistry.
- Prisma (⭐490) - Turn your database into a GraphQL API.
- Software Architecture (⭐1.7k) - The discipline of designing and building software.
Apr 15 - Apr 21, 2019
- Cross-Platform (⭐1k) - Writing cross-platform code on Node.js.
Mar 11 - Mar 17, 2019
- Awesome Search - Quick search for Awesome lists.
Mar 04 - Mar 10, 2019
- Robot Operating System 2.0 (⭐1.1k) - Set of software libraries and tools that help you build robot apps.
- Q# (⭐134) - Domain-specific programming language used for expressing quantum algorithms.
- CSS (⭐4k) - Style sheet language that specifies how HTML elements are displayed on screen.
- PICO-8 (⭐2.2k) - Fantasy console.
- Minecraft (⭐268) - Sandbox video game.
- NoSQL Guides (⭐187) - Help on using non-relational, distributed, open-source, and horizontally scalable databases.
- CSS Learning (⭐2.4k) - Mainly about CSS – the language and the modules.
- EOSIO (⭐66) - A decentralized operating system supporting industrial-scale apps.
- Board Games (⭐202) - Table-top gaming fun for all.
- Scientific Computing (⭐907) - Solving complex scientific problems using computers.
Feb 25 - Mar 03, 2019
- IBM Cloud (⭐75) - Cloud platform for developers and companies.
- Firebase (⭐610) - App development platform built on Google Cloud Platform.
- Ada/SPARK (⭐438) - Modern programming language designed for large, long-lived apps where reliability and efficiency are essential.
- Blockchain AI (⭐543) - Blockchain projects for artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Food (⭐120) - Food-related projects on GitHub.
- Bitcoin Payment Processors (⭐271) - Start accepting Bitcoin.
- Awesome Indexed - Search the Awesome dataset.
Feb 18 - Feb 24, 2019
Jan 28 - Feb 03, 2019
- Xamarin (⭐1.8k) - Mobile app development IDE, testing, and distribution.
- Aurelia (⭐305) - App framework.
- Mobile Web Development (⭐1.1k) - Creating a great mobile web experience.
- Electronics (⭐4.4k) - For electronic engineers and hobbyists.
- Parasite (⭐24) - Parasites and host-pathogen interactions.
Jan 21 - Jan 27, 2019
Content Management Systems
Dec 10 - Dec 16, 2018
- Flutter (⭐44k) - Google's mobile SDK for building native iOS and Android apps from a single codebase written in Dart.
Oct 15 - Oct 21, 2018
- Home Assistant (⭐4.1k) - Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
Oct 08 - Oct 14, 2018
- Software Patreons (⭐440) - Fund individual programmers or the development of open source projects.
Oct 01 - Oct 07, 2018
- Speakers (⭐750) - Conference and meetup speakers in the programming and design community.
Sep 24 - Sep 30, 2018
- macOS - Operating system for Apple's Mac computers.
Sep 17 - Sep 23, 2018
- DigitalOcean (⭐289) - Cloud computing platform designed for developers.
Aug 27 - Sep 02, 2018
- FIRST Robotics Competition (⭐86) - International high school robotics championship.
Aug 13 - Aug 19, 2018
- FFmpeg (⭐785) - Cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
Aug 06 - Aug 12, 2018
- Fuse (⭐319) - Mobile development tools.
Content Management Systems
- Wagtail (⭐1.7k) - Django CMS focused on flexibility and user experience.
- Jupyter (⭐3k) - Create and share documents that contain code, equations, visualizations and narrative text.
Jul 23 - Jul 29, 2018
- Amazon Alexa (⭐526) - Virtual home assistant.
- Code Review (⭐3.7k) - Reviewing code.
- Open Source Maintainers (⭐1.1k) - The experience of being an open source maintainer.
- Calculators (⭐109) - Calculators for every platform.
- Captcha (⭐906) - A type of challenge–response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.
Jul 02 - Jul 08, 2018
- iOS (⭐41k) - Mobile operating system for Apple phones and tablets.
- watchOS (⭐430) - Operating system for the Apple Watch.
- IPFS (⭐3.8k) - P2P hypermedia protocol.
- Heroku (⭐282) - Cloud platform as a service.
- Raspberry Pi (⭐11k) - Credit card-sized computer aimed at teaching kids programming, but capable of a lot more.
- Qt (⭐1.1k) - Cross-platform GUI app framework.
- Smart TV (⭐825) - Create apps for different TV platforms.
- GNOME (⭐732) - Simple and distraction-free desktop environment for Linux.
- Swift (⭐23k) - Apple's compiled programming language that is secure, modern, programmer-friendly, and fast.
- Java (⭐34k) - Popular secure object-oriented language designed for flexibility to "write once, run anywhere".
- Frege (⭐27) - Haskell for the JVM.
- CMake (⭐4.4k) - Build, test, and package software.
- ActionScript 3 (⭐190) - Object-oriented language targeting Adobe AIR.
- Eta (⭐59) - Functional programming language for the JVM.
- Idris (⭐355) - General purpose pure functional programming language with dependent types influenced by Haskell and ML.
- Backbone (⭐403) - App framework.
- HTML5 (⭐2.1k) - Markup language used for websites & web apps.
- SVG (⭐4.4k) - XML-based vector image format.
- D3 (⭐4.9k) - Library for producing dynamic, interactive data visualizations.
- Vue.js (⭐67k) - App framework.
- Marionette.js (⭐154) - App framework.
- PostCSS (⭐402) - CSS tool.
- Draft.js (⭐2.5k) - Rich text editor framework for React.
- choo (⭐191) - App framework.
- Browserify (⭐82) - Module bundler.
- Sass (⭐1.8k) - CSS preprocessor.
- Ant Design (⭐2.9k) - Enterprise-class UI design language.
- Less (⭐54) - CSS preprocessor.
- Next.js (⭐8k) - Framework for server-rendered React apps.
- CakePHP (⭐869) - PHP framework.
- nginx (⭐3.2k) - Web server.
- Apache Wicket (⭐66) - Java web app framework.
- Vert.x (⭐2k) - Toolkit for building reactive apps on the JVM.
- Terraform (⭐3.6k) - Tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure.
- Deep Learning (⭐20k) - Neural networks.
- TensorFlow (⭐17k) - Library for machine intelligence.
- TensorFlow Lite (⭐969) - Framework that optimizes TensorFlow models for on-device machine learning.
- Papers (⭐24k) - The most cited deep learning papers.
- Education (⭐1.5k)
- Information Retrieval (⭐857) - Learn to develop your own search engine.
- Hadoop (⭐1k) - Framework for distributed storage and processing of very large data sets.
- Apache Spark (⭐1.4k) - Unified engine for large-scale data processing.
- Recursion Schemes (⭐1.1k) - Traversing nested data structures.
- Atom (⭐1.9k) - Open-source and hackable text editor.
- Visual Studio Code (⭐21k) - Cross-platform open-source text editor.
- Unity (⭐5.4k) - Game engine.
- LÖVE (⭐2.5k) - Game engine.
- Gideros (⭐23) - Game engine.
- Quick Look Plugins (⭐17k) - For macOS.
- Git Add-ons (⭐1.6k) - Enhance the
- Hyper (⭐10k) - Cross-platform terminal app built on web technologies.
- PowerShell (⭐3.6k) - Cross-platform object-oriented shell.
- Science Fiction (⭐3.5k) - Scifi.
- MongoDB (⭐2.1k) - NoSQL database.
- TinkerPop (⭐162) - Graph computing framework.
- PostgreSQL (⭐8.2k) - Object-relational database.
- CouchDB (⭐150) - Document-oriented NoSQL database.
- HBase (⭐157) - Distributed, scalable, big data store.
- Codeface (⭐5.8k) - Text editor fonts.
- GIF (⭐534) - Image format known for animated images.
- Pixel Art (⭐788) - Pixel-level digital art.
- CLI Workshoppers (⭐1.2k) - Interactive tutorials.
- CTF (⭐7.5k) - Capture The Flag.
- Honeypots (⭐6.5k) - Deception trap, designed to entice an attacker into attempting to compromise the information systems in an organization.
- Web Security (⭐9k) - Security of web apps & services.
Content Management Systems
- Refinery CMS (⭐29) - Ruby on Rails CMS.
- Textpattern (⭐72) - Lightweight PHP-based CMS.
- Drupal (⭐79) - Extensible PHP-based CMS.
- Craft CMS (⭐487) - Content-first CMS.
- Electric Guitar Specifications (⭐174) - Checklist for building your own electric guitar.
- OKR Methodology (⭐1.4k) - Goal setting & communication best practices.
- Leading and Managing (⭐6.4k) - Leading people and being a manager in a technology company/environment.
- Indie (⭐8k) - Independent developer businesses.
- Bitcoin (⭐959) - Bitcoin services and tools for software developers.
- Ripple (⭐169) - Open source distributed settlement network.
- Non-Financial Blockchain (⭐576) - Non-financial blockchain applications.
- Mastodon (⭐580) - Open source decentralized microblogging network.
- Awesome (⭐225k) - Recursion illustrated.
- Answers (⭐720) - Stack Overflow, Quora, etc.
- Sketch (⭐731) - Design app for macOS.
- Gulp (⭐596) - Task runner.
- OpenGL (⭐1.7k) - Cross-platform API for rendering 2D and 3D graphics.
- Citizen Science (⭐161) - For community-based and non-institutional scientists.
- MQTT (⭐1.9k) - "Internet of Things" connectivity protocol.
- Vorpal (⭐134) - Node.js CLI framework.
- Vulkan (⭐2.7k) - Low-overhead, cross-platform 3D graphics and compute API.
- LaTeX (⭐1.1k) - Typesetting language.
- Economics (⭐962) - An economist's starter kit.
- Colorful (⭐867) - Choose your next color scheme.
- Steam (⭐419) - Digital distribution platform.
- Bots (⭐1.1k) - Building bots.
- DTrace (⭐140) - Dynamic tracing framework.
- Pokémon (⭐505) - Pokémon and Pokémon GO.
- ChatOps (⭐787) - Managing technical and business operations through a chat.
- Falsehood (⭐19k) - Falsehoods programmers believe in.
- Domain-Driven Design (⭐9.3k) - Software development approach for complex needs by connecting the implementation to an evolving model.
- Quantified Self (⭐1.7k) - Self-tracking through technology.
- SaltStack (⭐489) - Python-based config management system.
- Web Design (⭐2.1k) - For digital designers.
- Creative Coding (⭐10k) - Programming something expressive instead of something functional.
- No-Login Web Apps (⭐1.9k) - Web apps that work without login.
- Free Software (⭐1.1k) - Free as in freedom.
- Framer (⭐516) - Prototyping interactive UI designs.
- Markdown (⭐620) - Markup language.
- Dev Fun (⭐532) - Funny developer projects.
- Magento 2 (⭐1k) - Open Source eCommerce built with PHP.
- TikZ (⭐1.1k) - Graph drawing packages for TeX/LaTeX/ConTeXt.
- Ad-Free (⭐339) - Ad-free alternatives.
- Esolangs (⭐385) - Programming languages designed for experimentation or as jokes rather than actual use.
- Prometheus (⭐1.2k) - Open-source monitoring system.
- Ledger (⭐127) - Double-entry accounting on the command-line.
- Uncopyright (⭐383) - Public domain works.
- Open Source Supporters (⭐543) - Companies that offer their tools and services for free to open source projects.
- Design Principles (⭐449) - Create better and more consistent designs and experiences.
- Theravada (⭐112) - Teachings from the Theravada Buddhist tradition.
- inspectIT (⭐22) - Open source Java app performance management tool.