Awesome List Updates on May 30 - Jun 05, 2022
55 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Openstreetmap
Maps / Map Games
- PraxisMapper (⭐27) - GPS Game server, for making mobile games around exploring the real world. (Source Code (⭐27))
2. Awesome Pcaptools
- sharppcap (⭐970): Fully managed, cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) .NET library for capturing packets from live and file based devices. A realiable and robust wrapper of libpcap and npcap.
3. Awesome Crystal
Logging and monitoring
- fiber_metrics.cr (⭐7) - Track run time, wait time, or memory allocations per
Fiber, method or block
4. Awesome Hbase
Frameworks / Entity/JPA
- HBase ORM (⭐71) - A production-grade HBase ORM library.
Frameworks / Graph
- HugeGraph (⭐2.1k) - A graph database that supports more than 10+ billion data, high performance and scalability.
Integrations / Transactions
- Presto (⭐233) - Presto-HBase connector.
5. Awesome Css Frameworks
Base / Reset / Normalize
6. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Commonsense / AI Commonsense Reasoning
7. Awesome Game Engine Dev
Specialty Topics / Network
- 📚 Source Multiplayer Networking - Valve's Source Engine multiplayer system.
8. Awesome Audit Algorithms
Papers / 2022
- Look at the Variance! Efficient Black-box Explanations with Sobol-based Sensitivity Analysis - (NeurIPS) Sobol indices provide an efficient way to capture higher-order interactions between image regions and their contributions to a (black box) neural network’s prediction through the lens of variance.
9. Awesome Ansible
Blog posts and opinions / German
- Ansible – Was ich am Ad-hoc-Modus schätze - Opinion what the author likes about the Ansible Ad-Hoc mode.
10. Awesome Gbdev
- Game Boy Architecture: A Practical Analysis - by Rodrigo Copetti.
11. Web Development Resources
12. Awesome Transit
GTFS Converters / Ruby
- NeTEx-to-GTFS Converter Java (⭐2) - Converts NeTEX datasets into GTFS datasets. The input NeTEx datasets are required to follow the Nordic NeTEx Profile.
13. Awesome Incident Response
IR Tools Collection / Log Analysis Tools
- Hayabusa (⭐1.3k) - Hayabusa is a Windows event log fast forensics timeline generator and threat hunting tool created by the Yamato Security group in Japan.
- WELA (⭐560) - Windows Event Log Analyzer aims to be the Swiss Army knife for Windows event logs.
14. Awesome Directus
Examples / Showcases / Personal
- Official Examples (⭐195) - Integration examples with Directus.
15. Awesome List
- Capacitor (⭐295) - Cross-platform open source runtime for building Web Native apps.
- ArcGIS Developer (⭐150) - Mapping and location analysis platform for developers.
- Zig (⭐200) - General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaining robust, optimal, and reusable software.
- Fiber (⭐187) - Web framework built on top of Fasthttp, the fastest HTTP engine for Go.
- Conversational AI (⭐86) - Build awesome chatbots and digital assistants.
- Audit Algorithms (⭐64) - Algorithmic audits of algorithms.
- TDengine (⭐44) - An open-source time-series database with high-performance, scalability, and SQL support.
- Malware Persistence (⭐94) - Techniques that adversaries use to keep access to systems across restarts.
- EVM Security (⭐103) - Understanding the Ethereum Virtual Machine security ecosystem.
Content Management Systems
- Directus (⭐249) - A real-time API and app dashboard for managing SQL database content.
- Plone (⭐29) - Open source Python CMS.
- Open Hardware (⭐200) - Open-source hardware projects.
- OpenStreetMap (⭐439) - An open data mapping project utilized by many apps and devices.
- Computational Biology (⭐30) - Computational approaches applied to problems in biology.
16. Awesome Cl
- ⭐ ltk - A binding for the Tk toolkit. LLGPL or GNU LGPL2.1.
- LTk Examples - Provides LTk examples for the tkdocs tutorial.
- LTk Plotchart - A wrapper around the tklib/plotchart library to work with LTk. This includes over 20 different chart types (xy-plots, gantt charts, 3d-bar charts etc...).
- nodgui - Bindings for the Tk toolkit, based on Ltk, with syntax sugar and additional widgets. LLGPL.
17. Awesome Css Learning
Layout / Grid
- CSS Grid - Learn CSS grid with Wes Bos - Free 4 hours video course, 25 Videos.
18. Awesome Eslint
Plugins / Frameworks
- Angular (⭐1.4k) - Linting rules for Angular (v2+).
19. Awesome Dotnet
- ASP.NET Core Web API - A book about designing and implementing APIs using the REST and GraphQL standards. [$]
- Paseto.Core (⭐73) - A Paseto (Platform-Agnostic Security Tokens) implementation for .NET
20. Awesome Software Patreons
Open Source Projects
Open Source Projects / Games
- Cemu - Nintendo Wii U emulator.
- Xemu - Xbox emulator.
Open Source Projects / Hardware related
- Geoffrey D. Bennett - Linux Focusrite Scarlett software.
People Doing Open Source Work / Hardware related
- Povilas Kanapickas - X server, Buildbot CI, Barrier and many others.
21. Awesome Rest
Mocking / Symfony2
- MockServer - Easy mocking of any system you integrate with via HTTP or HTTPS.
22. Awesome Svelte
Animations / Checkbox
- AutoAnimate - A zero-config, drop-in animation utility that adds smooth transitions to your Svelte app.
23. Awesome Typescript
Web / Playground
- 🐙 Thin Backend (⭐1.2k) - Realtime Backend for your Single Page Apps, with End-to-End Type Safety thanks to types being derived from the Postgres Schema
24. Awesome Speaking
- Codementor Events - Curated listed of tech events and year-round developer-centered virtuao events.
25. Awesome Executable Packing
📚 Literature / Documentation
- 📄 Packers ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
📚 Literature / Scientific Research
- 📰 Analysis of machine learning approaches to packing detection (May 2021) ⭐
- 📰 Effective, efficient, and robust packing detection and classification (May 2019) 🌟 🌟 🌟
- 📰 Efficient automatic original entry point detection (January 2019) ⭐
- 📓 Syntia: Synthesizing the semantics of obfuscated code (August 2017) ⭐
📑 Datasets / Scientific Research
- MalwareBazaar - Project operated by abuse.ch aimed to collect and share malware samples, helping IT-security researchers and threat analysts protecting their constituency and customers from cyber threats.
- SAC - Slovak Antivirus Center, non-commercial project of AVIR and ESET companies ; contains packers, detectors and unpackers.
- VirusShare - Virus online database with more than 44 millions of samples.
📦 Packers / After 2010
- NPack - Can compress 32bits and 64bits exe, dll, ocx, scr Windows program.
- VMPROTECT (⭐648) - Obfuscation method using virtual machine.
- VMProtect - VMProtect protects code by executing it on a virtual machine with non-standard architecture that makes it extremely difficult to analyze and crack the software.
- Ward (⭐10) - Simple implementation of an ELF packer that creates stealthy droppers for loading malicious ELFs in-memory.
📦 Packers / Between 2000 and 2010
- ExeFog - Simple Win32 PE files packer.
- RDMC - DMC algorithm based packer.
- UPack - Compresses Windows PE file.
📦 Packers / Before 2000
- RERP - ROSE's EXE Relocation Packer.
- RJCrush - EXE and COM files compressor with the ability to compress overlays.
- Shrinker - Compresses (up to 70%) 16 and 32 bit Windows and real mode DOS programs.
- TinyProg - EXE and COM programs compressor.
- WinLite - Compresses Windows executables (such as Pklite, Diet or Wwpack) for executables programs under DOS.
🔧 Tools / Before 2000
- CFF Explorer - PE32/64 and .NET editor, part of the Explorer Suite.
- LordPE - PE header viewer, editor and rebuilder.
- MRC - (Mandiant Red Curtain) Free software for Incident Responders that assists with the analysis of malware ; it examines executable files (e.g., .exe, .dll, and so on) to determine how suspicious they are based on a set of criteria.
- RTD - Rose Patch - TinyProt/Rosetiny Unpacker.
- RUPP - ROSE SWE UnPaCKER PaCKaGE (for DOS executables only).
- StudPE - PE viewer and editor (32/64 bit).
- UU - Universal Unpacker.
- Uundo - Universal Undo - Universal Unpacker.
- UUP - Universal exe-file UnPacker.
26. Awesome Fastapi
Tutorials / Other Tools
- Introducing FARM Stack - FastAPI, React, and MongoDB - Getting started with a complete FastAPI web application stack.
Boilerplate / Other Tools
- fastapi-gino-arq-uvicorn (⭐364) - Template for a high-performance async REST API, in Python. FastAPI + GINO + Arq + Uvicorn (w/ Redis and PostgreSQL).
- fastapi-alembic-sqlmodel-async (⭐302) - This is a project template which uses FastAPI, Alembic, and async SQLModel as ORM.
27. Awesome Coq
Projects / Frameworks
- ConCert (⭐89) - Framework for smart contract testing and verification featuring a code extraction pipeline to several smart contract languages.
28. Awesome Privacy
- Swetrix - Privacy-focused, fully cookieless and opensource (and selfhostable) web-analytics service.
- Ente - End-to-end encrypted storage for photos and videos. Open source clients, audited independently.
- Stingle Photos - Open source solution that provides strong security, privacy and encryption to backup your photos.
29. Awesome Plotters
Software / Vector Creation
- linedraw (⭐673) - Python tool to convert images to sketchy vector line drawings.
Manuals and Ephemera / Manuals
Manuals and Ephemera / Ephemera
- Modern CSV - A tool for editing CSV files and viewing large files.
31. Awesome Broadcasting
- IRT Lab - IRT blog posting developments and demos for all digital audiovisual media technology.
32. Awesome Alfred Workflows
- Default Browser (⭐4) - Switch the default web browser.
33. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Automation
- betanin (⭐224) - Music organization man-in-the-middle of your torrent client and music player. Based on beets.io, similar to Sonarr and Radarr.
Software / Blogging Platforms
- Blog (⭐268) - Facebook-styled blog. Free, extremely lightweight, single-user and easy to install.
Software / Calendar & Contacts - CalDAV or CardDAV Servers
- Davis (⭐199) - A simple, dockerizable and fully translatable admin interface for sabre/dav based on Symfony 5 and Bootstrap 4, largely inspired by Baïkal.
Software / Communication - Custom Communication Systems
- Centrifugo - Language-agnostic real-time messaging (Websocket or SockJS) server. (Demo (⭐7k), Source Code (⭐7k))
- Jami - Free and universal communication platform which preserves the user's privacy and freedoms (formerly GNU Ring). (Source Code)
Software / Communication - Email - Mailing Lists and Newsletters
- Mailtrain (⭐5.2k) - Self hosted newsletter application.
Software / Communication - IRC
- Dispatch (⭐643) - Self-hosted web IRC client written in Go.
Software / Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Bolt CMS - Open source Content Management Tool, which strives to be as simple and straightforward as possible. (Source Code (⭐474))
Software / Document Management
- DOCAT (⭐593) - Host your docs. Simple. Versioned. Fancy.
- EveryDocs (⭐124) - A simple Document Management System for private use with basic functionality to organize your documents digitally.
Software / E-commerce
Software / Feed Readers
- Stringer (⭐3.6k) - Work-in-progress self-hosted, anti-social RSS reader.
Software / File Transfer - Single-click & Drag-n-drop Upload
- GoSƐ (⭐116) - GoSƐ is a modern file-uploader focusing on scalability and simplicity. It only depends on a S3 storage backend and hence scales horizontally without the need for additional databases or caches. (Demo)
- OnionShare (⭐5.6k) - Securely and anonymously share a file of any size.
Software / Games
- Wordle - An Open Source Wordle game. Guess the Wordle in six tries. Each guess must be a valid five-letter word. (Source Code (⭐2.5k))
Software / Groupware
- Citadel - Groupware including email, calendar/scheduling, address books, forums, mailing lists, IM, wiki and blog engines, RSS aggregation and more. (Source Code)
Software / Media Streaming - Audio Streaming
- Airsonic Advanced (⭐957) - Open-source web-based media streamer and jukebox based on Airsonic, with several key performance and feature enhancements.
- Black Candy (⭐979) - Music streaming server built with Rails and Stimulus.
Software / Media Streaming - Multimedia Streaming
- Kodi - Multimedia/Entertainment center, formerly known as XBMC. Runs on Android, BSD, Linux, macOS, iOS and Windows. (Source Code (⭐16k))
Software / Miscellaneous
- Octave Online - Infrastracture behind a web UI for GNU Octave, the libre alternative to MATLAB. (Source Code (⭐275))
- PassCheck - A web application featuring some handy password tools, including a password generator, strength checker and HaveIBeenPwned breach checker. (Source Code (⭐51))
- string.is - An open-source, privacy-friendly online string toolkit for developers. (Source Code (⭐134))
- ViMbAdmin - Provides a web based virtual mailbox administration system to allow mail administrators to easily manage domains, mailboxes and aliases. (Source Code (⭐472))
Software / Money, Budgeting & Management
- Ghostfolio - Wealth management software to keep track of stocks, ETFs and cryptocurrencies. (Source Code (⭐1.4k))
Software / Note-taking & Editors
- DailyNotes (⭐642) - App for taking notes and tracking tasks on a daily basis in Markdown.
- HedgeDoc - Realtime collaborative markdown notes on all platforms, formerly known as CodiMD and HackMD CE. (Source Code (⭐3.9k))
Software / Pastebins
- EdPaste (⭐35) - Self-hosted pastebin written in Laravel (PHP Framework).
Software / Personal Dashboards
- Baby Buddy (⭐1.6k) - Helps caregivers track baby sleep, feedings, diaper changes, and tummy time. (Demo)
Software / Photo and Video Galleries
- Piwigo - Photo gallery software for the web, built by an active community of users and developers. (Source Code (⭐2.5k))
Software / Search Engines
- librengine (⭐50) - Private web search engine.
Software / Software Development - Project Management
- Phproject - High performance full-featured project management system. (Source Code (⭐363))
- Titra - Time-tracking solution for freelancers and small teams. (Source Code (⭐337))
Software / URL Shorteners
34. Awesome Graphql
Java Examples / React
- graphql-java-kickstart-federation-example (⭐11) - A GraphQL Java Kickstart federation example.
- dgs-federation-example (⭐90) - A Netflix DGS federation example.
Tools - Security / React
- Escape - The GraphQL Security Scanner - One-click security scan of your GraphQL endpoints. Free, no login required.
- Escape Graphinder - GraphQL Subdomain Enumeration (⭐84) – Blazing fast GraphQL endpoints finder using subdomain enumeration, scripts analysis and bruteforce.
Blogs - Security / React
- Escape - The GraphQL Security Blog - Learn about GraphQL security, performance, testing and building production-ready APIs with the latest tools and best practices of the GraphQL ecosystem.
35. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Serialization
- knbt (⭐45) - Minecraft NBT support for kotlinx.serialization
Libraries/Frameworks / Validation
- konform-kt/konform (⭐542) - Multiplatform validations for Kotlin data classes
Libraries/Frameworks / Database
- bloomberg/selekt - Android SQL database library wrapping the community edition of SQLCipher, an SQLite extension that provides 256-bit AES encryption. Selekt realises the maximum concurrency offered by SQLite3.
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- vjames19/kotlin-futures (⭐80) - A collections of extension functions to make the JVM Future, CompletableFuture, ListenableFuture API more functional and Kotlin like.
36. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Helpers
- vite-plugin-cem (⭐17) - Generates
custom-elements.jsonmanifest for describing custom elements.
Articles / Security
- Securing Your Craft Site in 2022—Part 3 by Ben Croker/PutYourLightsOn -
24 May 2022
- Storing Secrets in Craft CMS by Ben Croker/PutYourLightsOn -
6 July 2021
- Common Security Vulnerabilities in Craft CMS Plugins by Ben Croker/PutYourLightsOn -
31 Oct 2021
38. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Apps/Websites
- CodeSnippet - A collaborative code editor for teachers and students.
39. Awesome V
- vee (⭐33) - V Editor Engine. A V module providing the guts of a text editor. Comes with a TUI editor example (⭐33).
40. Awesome H2o
- Which model to choose? Performance comparison of statistical and machine learning models in predicting PM2.5 from high-resolution satellite aerosol optical depth Padmavati Kulkarnia, V.Sreekantha, Adithi R.Upadhyab, Hrishikesh ChandraGautama. (2022)
Starter Books / Go, from the beginning Free
- Build Console apps
- Create Web APIs
- Test your code
- Create and publish reusable packages that others can consume
- Organize your files in a project
- Work with files and directories
- Parse text with the string library and regular expressions.
42. Awesome Php
Table of Contents / Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Concrete5 - A CMS targeting users with a minimum of technical skills.
- Magento - The most popular ecommerce platform.
- Pico CMS - A stupidly simple, blazing fast, flat file CMS.
Table of Contents / Components
- Aura - Independent components, fully decoupled from each other and from any framework.
Table of Contents / Micro Frameworks
- Lumen - A micro-framework by Laravel.
Table of Contents / Templating
- Latte - The safest and truly intuitive templates for PHP.
Table of Contents / Static Site Generators
- Jigsaw - Simple static sites with Laravel's Blade.
Table of Contents / HTTP
- Requests (⭐3.5k) - A simple HTTP library.
Table of Contents / Email
Table of Contents / Testing
- Mink - Web acceptance testing.
- Phake (⭐467) - Another mock object library for testing.
Table of Contents / Continuous Integration
- Shippable - A Docker based continious integration platform for open source and private projects.
Table of Contents / Documentation
- phpDox - A documentation generator for PHP projects (that is not limited to API documentation).
Table of Contents / Static Analysis
- Deptrac (⭐2.1k) - A static code analysis tool that helps to enforce rules for dependencies between software layers.
Table of Contents / Architectural
- Design Patterns PHP (⭐21k) - A repository of software patterns implemented in PHP.
- Patchwork - A library for redefining userland functions.
Table of Contents / Debugging and Profiling
- Blackfire.io - A low-overhead code profiler.
Table of Contents / Asset Management
- Laravel Mix (⭐5.1k) - An elegant wrapper around Webpack for the 80% use case.
Table of Contents / Database
- Doctrine Extensions (⭐3.8k) - A collection of Doctrine behavioural extensions.
Table of Contents / Search
Table of Contents / API
- Jane (⭐427) - An OpenApi client generator with validation support.
Table of Contents / Serverless
- OpenWhisk - An open-source serverless cloud platform.
- Serverless Framework - An open-source framework for building serverless applications.
Configuration / Extensions
- Zephir (⭐3.2k) - A compiled language between PHP and C++ for developing PHP extensions.
Configuration / Infrastructure
- RoadRunner (⭐6.8k) - High-performance PHP application server, load-balancer and process manager.
Configuration / PHP Websites
- PHP Annotated Monthly - A monthly digest of PHP news.
- PHP Weekly - A weekly PHP newsletter.
Configuration / PHP Podcasts
- PHP Roundtable - The PHP Roundtable is a casual gathering of developers discussing topics that PHP nerds care about.
Configuration / PHP Newsletters
- PHP Weekly - A weekly newsletter about PHP.
Configuration / PHP Internals Reading
- PHP Internals Book - An online book about PHP internals, written by three core developers.
43. Awesome Datascience
Books / Visualization Tools
Bloggers / Book Deals (Affiliated) 🛍
- Datawrangling by Peter Skomoroch. MACHINE LEARNING, DATA MINING, AND MORE
- Data Science 101 - Learning To Be A Data Scientist
Datasets / Book Deals (Affiliated) 🛍
- NASDAQ:DATA - Nasdaq Data Link A premier source for financial, economic and alternative datasets.
44. Awesome Terraform
Private Module Registries / Miscellaneous
- terrareg (⭐59) - Private Terraform module registry with UI and git-backed indexing/import
45. Awesome Go
- config (⭐32) - configure you app using file, environment variables, or flags in two lines of code
- exception (⭐25) - A simple utility package for exception handling with try-catch in Golang.
- fpdecimal (⭐21) - Fast and precise serialization and arithmetic for small fixed-point decimals
- mo (⭐1.5k) - Monads and popular FP abstractions, based on Go 1.18+ Generics (Option, Result, Either...).
- c2go (⭐259) - Convert C code to Go code.
- gio - Gio is a library for writing cross-platform immediate mode GUI-s in Go. Gio supports all the major platforms: Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, iOS, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and WebAssembly.
- do (⭐1k) - A dependency injection framework based on Generics.
- spreak (⭐21) - Flexible translation and humanization library for Go, based on the concepts behind gettext.
- goio (⭐68) - An implementation of IO, Stream, Fiber for Golang, inspired by awesome Scala libraries cats and fs2.
- goldmark (⭐2.7k) - A Markdown parser written in Go. Easy to extend, standard (CommonMark) compliant, well structured.
- tokenizer (⭐46) - Parse any string, slice or infinite buffer to any tokens.
- loncha (⭐6) - A high-performance slice Utilities.
- wifiqr (⭐230) - Wi-Fi QR Code Generator.
Websites / Libraries for creating HTTP middlewares
- Code with Mukesh - Software Engineer and Blogs @ codewithmukesh.com.
46. Awesome Neovim
(requires Neovim 0.5)
- jose-elias-alvarez/null-ls.nvim (⭐3.2k) - Use Neovim as a language server to inject LSP diagnostics, code actions, and more via Lua.
Color / Diagnostics
- koenverburg/peepsight.nvim (⭐70) - Focus only the function your cursor is in.
Tree-sitter Supported Colorscheme / Diagnostics
- theniceboy/nvim-deus (⭐58) - Vim-deus with Tree-sitter support.
Utility / Diagnostics
- crusj/bookmarks.nvim (⭐85) - Remember file locations and sort by time and frequency.
- xiyaowong/virtcolumn.nvim (⭐51) - Display a line as colorcolumn.
Treesitter Based / Diagnostics
- drybalka/tree-climber.nvim (⭐105) - Easy navigation around the Treesitter's tree that works in multi-language files and in normal mode.
Preconfigured Configuration / Diagnostics
- askfiy/nvim (⭐191) - An excellent Neovim configuration, which is as powerful as Vscode, is lightning fast ⚡️.
Version Manager / Diagnostics
- MordechaiHadad/bob (⭐634) - A cross platform and easy to use Neovim version manager.
47. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
- goenv (heyvito) (⭐1) - Automatically reads
.goenvfiles in the current directory and sets
- quotify (⭐6) - Displays inspiring coding quotes from our pairs when starting up.
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- djkakaroto (⭐0) - Includes
gitstatus decorations, works with all fonts.
- mainnika (⭐0) - Includes decorators for last command exit status and the 1, 5 and 15 minute load averages.
- owczarczak (⭐0) - Inspired by bira, dieter and fino-time (⭐159k). Includes
venvand vcs status decorations.
48. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- IP Geolocation API — IP Geolocation API from Abstract - Extensive free plan allowing 20,000 requests per month.
- Frontend Zero to One — Launch an app immediately from your OpenAPI or Swagger spec, see how partners experience your API. Free. Paid tier for customizations and code.
Security and PKI
- seclookup.com - Seclookup APIs can enrich domain threat indicators in SIEM, provide comprehensive information on domain names, improve threat detection & response. Get 50K lookups free here.
- Tebi - S3 compatibility object storage.Free 25 GB storage and 250GB outbound transfer.
49. Awesome Ros2
Packaging / Build system (ROS2)
- ros2-snap - Create a snap for your ROS 2 application.
50. Awesome Blazor
Videos / Others
- Persisting Data in Blazor WebAssembly - June 3, 2022 - Carl uses a client-side repository based on IndexedDB to persist data even without an Internet connection.
- Using TypeScript with Blazor - May 27, 2022 - Carl shows you how to use TypeScript when creating a Blazor component.
- Rapid development model for Blazor Web Assembly and typed end-to-end services - May 19, 2022 - In this video we use the ServiceStack Blazor WASM template to show how the combination of typed end-to-end services and Blazor is great for building line of business applications. The template provides a clean separation of concerns, typed end-to-end safety and rapid iteration thanks to shared C# language, Visual Studio Hot Reload and ServiceStack message centric design.
51. Awesome Db Tools
- Azure Data Studio (⭐7.1k) - A data management tool that enables working with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Azure SQL DB and SQL DW from Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Sequel Ace (⭐5.4k) - MySQL/MariaDB database management for macOS.
- Query.me - Collaborative SQL editor in Notebook format. Let's you reference query results using JINJA, visualize data, and schedule runs and exports.
- sqlite-utils (⭐1.1k) - CLI tools for manipulating SQLite database files - inserting data, running queries, creating indexes, configuring full-text search and more.
API / Samples
- PostGraphile (⭐12k) - Instantly spin-up a GraphQL API server by pointing PostGraphile at your existing PostgreSQL database.
Application platforms / Samples
- Appsmith (⭐26k) - Powerful open source low code framework to build internal applications really quickly.
Monitoring/Statistics/Perfomance / Prometheus
- pg_exporter (⭐122) - Fully customizable Prometheus exporter for PostgreSQL & Pgbouncer with fine-grained execution control.
Distributions / Zabbix
- Pigsty (⭐1k) - Battery-Included Open-Source Distribution for PostgreSQL with ultimate observability & Database-as-Code toolbox for developers.
SQL / Über SQL
- Trino (⭐7.5k) - Trino is a distributed SQL query engine designed to query large data sets distributed over one or more heterogeneous data sources.
Machine Learning / Compare
- MindsDB (⭐15k) - In-database Machine Learning.
- SQLFlow (⭐4.7k) - Brings SQL and AI together.
52. Awesome Sre
53. Awesome Algorand
- algonaut.js (⭐10) - An easier Algo sdk for front-end dapps (typescript).
Other Development Tools / Testing
Projects / Wallets
- AlgoWorld-Swapper (⭐19) - Free and trustless ASA swapper, powered by Algorand Smart Signatures.
- algorand.dev - Algorand Developer: The unofficial developer resource.
- Pipeline-UI - A React.js based component library for rapid deployment of Algorand Dapps.
- STOI - Song ownership gone decentralized via microDAOs.
54. Awesome Rust
Applications / Games
- mara214/rsnake (⭐100) — Snake written in Rust.
Applications / Text processing
Applications / Web
- Revolt/backend (⭐827) - User-first chat platform built with modern web technologies.
Development tools / Web Servers
- mask (⭐849) — A CLI task runner defined by a simple markdown file
Development tools / Embedded
- esp-rs home to a number of community projects enabling the use of the Rust programming language on various SoCs and modules produced by Espressif Systems.
Libraries / Cryptography
- vityafx/randomorg (⭐7) - A random.org client library.
Libraries / Email
- stalwartlabs/mail-send (⭐147) [mail-send] - E-mail builder and SMTP client library with DKIM support
Libraries / GUI
- iced-rs/iced (⭐19k) [iced] — A cross-platform GUI library for Rust focused on simplicity and type-safety. Inspired by Elm.
55. Awesome Love2d
- Slicy (⭐8) - A newer 9patch/9slice library fixing some issues with Patchy.