Awesome List Updates on Jun 06 - Jun 12, 2022
56 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Home Assistant
Dashboards / Custom Cards
- Vacuum Card (⭐611) - A card to card for controlling a vacuum cleaner robot.
- Purifier Card (⭐165) - A card for controlling air purifiers.
2. Awesome ad Free
Alternatives / Communication
- Wire - Text, audio, and video communication with end-to-end encryption.
3. Awesome Haskell
Courses / Video Tutorials
- Haskell MOOC - MOOC on functional programming that uses Haskell by University of Helsinki.
4. Awesome Mac
Reading and Writing Tools / Note-taking
- NotePlan 3 - Your tasks, notes, and calendar, plain-text markdown files.
5. Awesome Coq
Projects / Plugins
- Tactician - Interactive tool which learns from previously written tactic scripts across all the installed Coq packages and suggests the next tactic to be executed or tries to automate proof synthesis fully.
6. Awesome Readme
- Recordit - FREE - Simple, clean UI, but auto-uploads to Recordit.
7. Awesome Rust
- habitat (⭐2.4k) — A tool created by Chef to build, deploy, and manage applications.
Development tools / Embedded
- nrf-rs/nrf-hal (⭐352) — A Rust HAL for the nRF family of devices
Libraries / Audio and Music
8. Awesome Cryptography
Rust / Git
- orion (⭐450) - is a cryptography library written in pure Rust. It aims to provide easy and usable crypto while trying to minimize the use of unsafe code.
9. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Knowledge Representation / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Learning Program Representations for Food Images and Cooking Recipes - CVPR'22, 2022. [All Versions].
10. Awesome Esp
- ESP3D (⭐1.4k) - An experimental firmware for 3D Printers, both the ESP32 and 8266.
11. Awesome Typescript
Standalone apps / Chrome Extensions
- lc-mate (⭐1) - Extension that adds contest rating to usernames in LC
12. Static Analysis
Other / Other
- dennis (⭐0) — A set of utilities for working with PO files to ease development and improve quality.
13. Awesome Healthcare
Contents / Frameworks
- Clinical Quality Language (⭐203) - Clinical Quality Language is a HL7 standard for the expression of clinical knowledge.
Contents / Libraries
- Android FHIR SDK (⭐297) - The Android FHIR SDK
- FHIRKit Client (⭐139) - Node FHIR client library.
- FHIRModels (⭐134) - FHIRModels is a Swift library for FHIR resource data models.
Contents / Integration
- Open eHealth Integration Platform (⭐138) - An extension of the Apache Camel routing and mediation engine
14. Awesome Jmeter
Results Processing / Tutorials & Demo
- Latency Lingo - Publish test results to generate hosted, interactive dashboards containing insights.
15. Awesome Fp Js
- true-myth (⭐561) A library for safe, idiomatic null and error handling in TypeScript, with
Resulttypes, supporting both a functional style and a more traditional method-call style
16. Awesome Incident Response
IR Tools Collection / Incident Management
- Cyphon - Cyphon eliminates the headaches of incident management by streamlining a multitude of related tasks through a single platform. It receives, processes and triages events to provide an all-encompassing solution for your analytic workflow — aggregating data, bundling and prioritizing alerts, and empowering analysts to investigate and document incidents.
17. Awesome Wagtail
Apps / Misc
- Wagtail Grapple (⭐121) - A Wagtail app that makes building GraphQL endpoints a breeze.
Resources / Getting started
- Getting started in Wagtail, a newcomer's perspective - Having used Drupal almost exclusively as my main tool of choice for a while now, I was asked to put together a build using Wagtail. By @kiwimind.
Resources / Articles
- Upgrading to Wagtail 2.0 – Wagtail 2.0 is one of our biggest releases to date.
For editors / Lists
- Wagtail Editor's manual - Wagtail documentation for editors
- CCA Wagtail Editor Portal - User facing documentation for Wagtail by California College of the Arts
- Caltech Wagtail Editor Portal - User facing documentation for Wagtail by Caltech
Open-source sites / Lists
- WagtailParadise (⭐1) - demo Wagtail site showing common features and recipes
18. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Web
- perwendel/spark-kotlin (⭐972) - A DSL in idiomatic Kotlin for the Spark web framework.
- jetbrains/kotless (⭐1k) - Kotlin serverless framework reducing the routine of serverless deployment.
Libraries/Frameworks / Testing
- robfletcher/strikt (⭐452) - An assertion library for Kotlin
- tschuchortdev/kotlin-compile-testing (⭐514) - A library for testing Kotlin and Java annotation processors, compiler plugins and code generation
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- InsanusMokrassar/KSLog (⭐5) - Fully customizable and lightweight logging library for Kotlin
- charleskorn/kaml (⭐324) - YAML support for kotlinx.serialization
19. Awesome Datascience
Books / Visualization Tools
- How to Lead in Data Science - Early access
- Casual Inference for Data Science - Early access
20. Awesome Tdengine
- Business metrics monitoring based on TDengine (⭐6) - Highly customized business metrics monitoring with TDengine & Spring Boot
21. Awesome Yew
Crates / Components
- yew-scroll-area (⭐2) - Custom scroll area for Yew.
22. Awesome Newsletters
Awesome news / Angular
- Future Crunch. A fortnightly newsletter with all the good news you don't get to hear about, in science, the environment, and across the world. You can see a feed of their good news here.
23. Awesome Preact
Contents / Boilerplates
- Preact Neutralino TypeScript Starter (⭐1) - Starter project for building lightweight desktop applications with Preact and neutralino.js.
Contents / Components
- Preact Render To String (⭐499) - Universal rendering.
- Preact Markup (⭐189) - Render HTML & Custom Elements as JSX & Components.
- Preact Portal (⭐175) - Render Preact components into (a) SPACE.
- Preact Richtextarea (⭐35) - Simple HTML editor component.
- Preact Cycle (⭐128) - Functional-reactive paradigm for Preact.
- Preact MUI (⭐36) - The MUI CSS Preact library.
Contents / Testing Utils
- Preact JSX Chai (⭐57) - JSX assertion testing (no DOM, right in Node).
24. Awesome Ebpf
Projects Related to eBPF / Testing in Virtual Environments
- SkyWalking Rover (⭐103) - Apache SkyWalking is an open-source Application Performance Monitoring (APM) platform specially designed for distributed systems with microservices, cloud-native and container-based (Kubernetes) architectures. SkyWalking Rover is an eBPF-based profiler and metrics collector for C, C++, Golang, and Rust applications.
- merbridge (⭐537) - Use eBPF to speed up your Service Mesh. Merbridge replaces iptables rules with eBPF to intercept traffic. It also combines msg_redirect to reduce latency with a shortened datapath between sidecars and services.
25. Awesome Rest
Querying / Symfony2
- Schemathesis (⭐1.6k) - Property-based testing tool for web applications built with Open API and GraphQL specifications.
26. Awesome Testing
Software / Make your life easier
- BugBug - Lightweight test automation tool for web applications. Easy to learn and doesn't require coding. It's free, with unlimited tests. For an additional monthly fee, you also get cloud monitoring and CI/CD integration.
27. Awesome Db Tools
- Sql Server Management Studio - SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, for SQL Server and Azure SQL Databases.
- Arctype - The SQL client and database management tool that's fun to use.
Application platforms / Samples
- Tooljet (⭐16k) - Open-source low-code platform to build internal tools.
28. Awesome Free Software
Software / File Management
Software / Utilities
29. Awesome Open Source Games
Browser-Based / Arcade
Browser-Based / Strategy
30. Awesome Cyber Security University
Introduction and Pre-Security / Level 1 - Intro
- OpenVPN - Learn how to connect to a virtual private network using OpenVPN.
- Osint - Intro to Open Source Intelligence.
- Shodan.io - Learn about Shodan.io and how to use it for device enumeration.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 2 - Tooling
- Simple CTF - Beginner level CTF.
- Bounty Hacker - A space cowboy-themed boot to root machine.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 3 - Crypto & Hashes with CTF practice
- Basic Pentesting - This is a machine that allows you to practice web app hacking and privilege escalation.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 4 - Web
- Inclusion - A beginner-level LFI challenge.
- Juiceshop - This room uses the OWASP juice shop vulnerable web application to learn how to identify and exploit common web application vulnerabilities.
- Jack of all trades - Boot-to-root originally designed for Securi-Tay 2020.
- Bolt - Bolt themed machine to root into.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 5 - Reverse Engineering & Pwn
- CC Ghidra - This room teaches the basics of ghidra.
- CC Radare2 - This room teaches the basics of radare2.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 6 - PrivEsc
- Blaster - Metasploit Framework to get a foothold.
- Ignite - A new start-up has a few security issues with its web server.
- Capture the flag - Another beginner-level CTF challenge.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 1 - Tools
- Windows Fundamentals - Intro to Windows.
- Red Line - Learn how to use Redline to perform memory analysis and scan for IOCs on an endpoint.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 2 - Security Operations & Incident Response
- Investigating Windows - Investigating Windows.
- Squid Game - Squid game-themed CTF.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 3 - Beginner Forensics & Cryptography
- The Glory of the Garden - Beginner image analysis challenge.
- Emo - Medium level forensics challenge.
- Obsecure - Medium level forensics challenge.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 4 - Memory & Disk Forensics
- Reminiscent - Medium level disk forensics challenge.
- Detect Log4J - Medium level disk forensics challenge.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 5 - Malware and Reverse Engineering
- Get PDF (Malicious Document) - Reversing PDF malware.
Bonus CTF practice and Latest CVEs / Level 5 - Malware and Reverse Engineering
- Smag Grotto - An obsecure boot to root machine.
- Buffer Overflow Prep - Practice stack-based buffer overflows.
- Break out the cage - Help Cage bring back his acting career and investigate the nefarious going on of his agent.
- Lian Yu - A beginner-level security challenge.
Bonus Windows / Level 5 - Malware and Reverse Engineering
- Retro - Breaking out of the retro-themed box.
- Anthem - Exploit a Windows machine in this beginner-level challenge.
Extremely Hard Rooms to do / Level 5 - Malware and Reverse Engineering
- Carpe Diem 1 - Recover your client's encrypted files before the ransomware timer runs out.
- EnterPrize - Enterprise-themed network to hack into.
31. Awesome Geojson
32. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - Custom Communication Systems
- Jam - Jam is an open source alternative to Clubhouse: private audio chat rooms to talk to friends and family. (Demo, Source Code (⭐1.1k))
Software / Communication - Social Networks and Forums
- schnack (⭐1.8k) - Schnack is simple self-hosted node app for Disqus-like drop-in commenting on static websites.
Software / Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Apostrophe - CMS with a focus on extensible in-context editing tools. (Demo, Source Code (⭐3.9k))
- Flextype - Flextype is an open-source Hybrid Content Management System with the freedom of a headless CMS and with the full functionality of a traditional CMS. (Source Code (⭐531))
Software / Document Management - E-books
- Stump - A fast, free and open source comics, manga and digital book server with OPDS support. (Source Code (⭐344))
Software / File Transfer & Synchronization
- Peergos - Secure and private space online where you can store, share and view your photos, videos, music and documents. Also includes a calendar, news feed, task lists, chat and email client. (Source Code)
Software / File Transfer - Single-click & Drag-n-drop Upload
- Zipline (⭐253) - A lightweight, fast and reliable file sharing server that is commonly used with ShareX, offering a react-based Web UI and fast API.
Software / Games - Administrative Utilities & Control Panels
- ARRCON (⭐12) - Terminal-based RCON client compatible with any game servers using the Source RCON Protocol.
- LinuxGSM - CLI tool for deployment and management of dedicated game servers on Linux: more than 120 games are supported. (Source Code (⭐3.5k))
- Pterodactyl - Management panel for game servers, with an intuitive UI for end users. (Source Code (⭐4.6k))
- RconCli (⭐119) - CLI for executing queries on a remote Valve Source dedicated server using the RCON Protocol.
Software / Pastebins
- MicroBin (⭐1.1k) - Simple, performant, configurable, entirely self-contained pastebin and URL shortener.
- Pastila - Minimalistic paste service. Single page, zero click experience. (Source Code (⭐30))
- Spacebin (⭐70) - Text-sharing for the final frontier — Reliable Pastebin server in Golang and Fiber.
Software / Personal Dashboards
- Newtelco Tab (⭐36) - Beautiful dashboard and new tab launcher with support for App Shortcuts as well as GDrive, Contacts, and notes. (Demo)
Software / Self-hosting Solutions
- Mars Server (⭐30) - Managed home server with Docker, Docker Compose, Make and Bash.
- NextCloudPi (⭐1.9k) - Nextcloud preinstalled and preconfigured, with a text and web management interface and all the tools needed to self host private data. With installation images for Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Rock64, Docker, and a curl installer for Armbian/Debian.
Software / Software Development - Localization
Software / Task Management & To-do Lists
- Restyaboard (⭐1.9k) - Open source Trello-like kanban board.
33. Awesome Blazor
- Css in Blazor presentation's source code (⭐12) - Source code of a presentation by Ed Charbeneau about Blazor and CSS.
Individual components / Others
- Z.Blazor.Diagrams (⭐493) - A fully customizable and extensible all-purpose diagrams library for Blazor, inspired by the popular react-diagrams library, with many additions. Demo.
- BlazorCurrentDevice (⭐12) - Device detection for blazor using current-device.js.
- BlazorStyledTextArea (⭐15) - A textarea with style. This component essentially remains and works as a textarea but can have any of the text styled based on your application needs. Its simplicity is purposefully designed to avoid the complexities and issues that come with rich text editors.
Others / Others
- Fun.Blazor (⭐106) - This is a project to make F# developer to write blazor easier - Use F# for Blazor, Computation expression (CE) style DSL for internal and third party blazor libraries, Dependency injection, Adaptive and Elmish models, Giraffe style routing, Type safe style.
Podcasts / Others
- Indexing Video using KlipTok with Jeff Fritz - June 2, 2022 - How do you find a great video clip after the fact? Carl and Richard talk to Jeff Fritz about his work building KlipTok, a tool for making Twitch video clips more discoverable and shareable. Jeff digs into the tricky bits of KlipTok, which is all about fast indexing and searching to get to the right clip. The conversation digs into various data storage techniques and using the cloud in a way that doesn't break the bank. Jeff may be a Microsoft employee, but that doesn't mean he uses only Microsoft tools for his projects. Duration: 57 minutes.
Books / Others
- Learning Blazor - Build Single-Page Apps with WebAssembly and C# (By David Pine via O'Reilly Early Release February 3rd, 2022).
34. Awesome Plotters
Hardware / Plotters
- Drawing Robot - 3d-Printable AxiDraw clone w/ Arduino CNC Shield controller running grbl firmware.
- 4xiDraw - Yet another 3d-printable AxiDraw clone w/ Arduino CNC Shield controller running grbl firmware.
Hardware / Motor Controllers
- Arduino CNC Shield - Grbl-compatible stepper motor control shield for Arduino, similar to the grblShield.
- EBB Driver Board - USB-based dual stepper motor controller board, originally designed for the EggBot.
Hardware / Pens
- Sharpie Fine Point Plotter Adapter - 3d-printed adapter to fit a standard Sharpie in an HP-GL plotter.
- Parametric 3d-Printable Plotter Pen Adapter - Adjustable model to print adapters for various pens.
- Plotter Pen STL Models - Accurate STL models of both short and long standard plotter pens.
Software / Plotter-Specific
- axidraw (⭐365) - Official AxiDraw extensions for Inkscape.
- Line-us Inkscape Plugin (⭐7) - Sends drawings to the Line-us plotter directly from Inkscape.
- Line-us API Examples (⭐99) - Example code for the Line-us plotter's G-code-based API.
Inspiration, Instruction, and Research / Fonts
- An Intro to Pen Plotters - Good info on getting started with old HPGL plotters.
35. Awesome Bioinformatics
- SciPipe (⭐972) - Workflow library embedded in the Go programming language, focusing on supporting complex workflow constructs, compiling to a single binary, providing powerful file naming and comprehensive audit reports for every output [ paper-2019 | web ]
36. Open Source Flutter Apps
Contents / Finance
37. Awesome Security
Network / Scanning / Pentesting
- tsurugi - heavily customized Linux distribution that designed to support DFIR investigations, malware analysis and OSINT activities. It is based on Ubuntu 20.04(64-bit with a 5.15.12 custom kernel)
38. Awesome Deno
Modules / Game engine
- caviar (⭐98) - ⚡ Blazing fast, modern, Game Engine powered by WebGPU for Deno and the browser
- neko (⭐42) - 🐈 caviar's twin frame buffer deno module with a framebuffer canvas implementation
- sdl2 (⭐102) - SDL2 module for Deno
39. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- qalendar (⭐43) - An event calendar and datepicker for Vue 3
- sortablejs-vue3 (⭐175) - A Vue 3 component acting as a thin wrapper around SortableJS
Components & Libraries / UI Utilities
- VFM (⭐1) - Vue driven form management tool.
40. Awesome Dotnet
- WTelegramClient (⭐452) - Automate a user account on Telegram, using the latest version of Telegram Client API
- Megabit.Blazorise (⭐2.6k) - Blazorise is a component library built on top of Blazor and CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Bulma and Material. Very easy to use.
41. Awesome Game Engine Dev
Game Engines / Popular
42. Awesome PICO 8
Contents / Tools
- TS-PICO-8 (⭐21) - Create PICO-8 games using TypeScript.
Contents / Text Editors Language Support
- Visual Studio Code: pico8-ls (⭐23) - PICO-8 Language Server, providing full language support for the PICO-8 dialect of Lua.
43. Awesome K6
- k6-html-reporter (⭐17) - Tool for generating k6 HTML reports.
44. Awesome Analytics
- PostHog - Open-source product analytics to track users, events, funnels and trends. Alternative to Mixpanel/Amplitude/Heap. Also includes session recording (alternative to HotJar) and feature flag/experimentation tools (alternative to Optimizely).(Source Code (⭐9.7k))
- Hatica - Engineering Analytics to boost developer productivity
45. Awesome Openstreetmap
Libraries / Java
- OSM2World - OSM2World is a converter that creates three-dimensional models of the world from OpenStreetMap data. It can be used as a stand-alone tool, on a server or as a library in Java programs. (Source Code (⭐423) / Wiki)
46. Awesome Go
- Quamina (⭐296) - Fast pattern-matching for filtering messages and events.
Conferences / Libraries for creating HTTP middlewares
- GopherCon Europe - Berlin, Germany.
Free e-books / Libraries for creating HTTP middlewares
47. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
- fastcache (⭐13) - Caches command output to improve shell startup time.
- pnpm (baliestri) (⭐2) - Adds useful aliases for many common pnpm commands. Includes tab-completions.
Completions / superconsole - Windows-only.
- myincr (⭐0) - Speeds up pasting with autosuggest and incr.
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- gugulenok (⭐0) - Has both a dark and a light mode. Includes decorators for
gitstatus, time and current directory.
- gusrylmubarok (⭐4) - Includes decorators for
gitstatus and last command exit status.
- ivabus (⭐5) - Inspired by the GitHub Codespaces prompt. Includes decorators for
gitstatus, username and current directory.
- link (⭐1) - Minimalist. Includes
gitstatus and last command exit decorations.
- zish (⭐0) - Based on the
fishshell's default look.
48. Awesome Alfred Workflows
- Alfred Workflow (for Dart) (⭐5) - Dart library for writing Alfred workflows. Inspired by Alfred-Workflow (⭐2.9k) for Python.
49. Awesome Cl
- ⭐ Ironclad (⭐137) - A library of crypto functions for Common Lisp. Not considered secure, but is still useful for the message digest functions. Expat.
- ⭐ alexandria - A general-purpose utility library. Public domain.
HTTP Servers / Interfaces to other package managers
HTML generators and templates / Isomorphic web frameworks
Utils / Third-party APIs
Job processing / Third-party APIs
Emacs / Third-party APIs
- ⭐ Slime (⭐1.7k) - Superior Lisp Interaction Mode for Emacs; a full-blown environment for Common Lisp inside of Emacs. Public domain.
Apps / Third-party APIs
- ⭐ FiveAM (⭐162) - Simple regression testing framework. FreeBSD.
Caching / Third-party APIs
- clache (⭐10) - General caching facility. Cache any Lisp object on disk or in memory. A cache can be persistent or have an expiration time. LLGPL.
CSV / Third-party APIs
Date and time / Third-party APIs
- ⭐ local-time - A development library for manipulating date and time information in a semi-standard manner. 3-clause BSD.
Documentation builders / Third-party APIs
- mgl-pax (⭐50) - Exploratory
programming environment and documentation generator. one may
accomplish similar effects as with Literate Programming, but
documentation is generated from code, not vice versa. Code is first,
code must look pretty, documentation is code. MIT.
- Declt (⭐33) - Reference manual generator for Common Lisp libraries. Builds a texinfo document that can be further processed into various formats, such as HTML or PDF. BSD.
- QBook (⭐6) - generates HTML (or LaTeX) formatted code listings of Common Lisp source files. BSD_3Clause.
- all comments started with 4
;(";;;;") are interpreted as documentation. Enhance the documentation with headings and directives.
- QBook acts as "a lightweight literate programming system, where Lisp code is not rendered inline, but in separate sections, and that makes the document more pleasant to navigate." @mmontone
- all comments started with 4
- sphinxcontrib-cldomain (⭐14) - Extending Sphinx to cover Common Lisp. To build documentation with the same ease as sphinx would a Python project. GPL3
- cl-bibtex (⭐23) - A compatible re-implementation of the BibTeX program in Common Lisp, with a BST-to-CL compiler. GNU LGPL2.1.
- docbrowser (⭐14) - a server that generates documentation for the loaded systems on the fly.
- Its main page presents a list of all loaded systems in your Lisp image. Click on one system, and you get a page with three panes: functions, classes and variables. Click on a function to see its source, in context, with line numbers. Click on classes to see their slots and specializing functions.
Literate programming / Third-party APIs
Other / Third-party APIs
- absolute de-facto libraries, like BordeauxThreads or Quicklisp, should be denoted with a ⭐ (Unicode code U+2B50).
50. Awesome Graphql
iOS / React
- GQLite iOS SDK - GQLite iOS SDK is a toolkit to work with GraphQL servers easily.
Tools - Editors & IDEs & Explorers / React
- gqt (⭐439) - Build and execute GraphQL queries in the terminal.
51. Awesome Neovim
(requires Neovim 0.5)
- smjonas/inc-rename.nvim (⭐261) - Provides an incremental LSP rename command based on Neovim's command-preview feature.
Tree-sitter Supported Colorscheme / Diagnostics
- ldelossa/vimdark (⭐64) - A minimal Vim theme for night time. Loosely based on vim-monotonic and chrome's dark reader extension. A light theme is included as well for the day time.
Editing Support / Diagnostics
- h-hg/fcitx.nvim (⭐40) - Switching and restoring fcitx state for each buffer separately.
- filipdutescu/renamer.nvim (⭐235) - VS Code-like renaming UI, written in Lua.
Preconfigured Configuration / Diagnostics
- imbacraft/dusk.nvim (⭐17) - Dusk is a lightweight, aesthetically minimal Neovim config, written in Lua, able to provide for web and Java development.
52. Awesome Swift Playgrounds
WWDC Students Submissions / Functional Reactive Programming
53. Awesome Cdk
Construct Libraries / APIs
- crow-api (⭐6) - Create a serverless API with routes based on your file structure.
Construct Libraries / Security
- aws-firewall-factory (⭐74) - Deploy, update, and stage your WAFs while managing them centrally via FMS.
Construct Libraries / Multi-accounts setup
- cdk-organizations (⭐91) - CDK constructs that helps to provision AWS Organization, Organizational Units (OU), Accounts and Policies.
54. Awesome Cpp
- Harfang 3D (⭐307) 3D visualization library usable in C++, Python, Lua and Go. Based on BGFX. [GPLv3/LGPLv3/Commercial] website
55. Free for Dev
CI and CD
- Argonaut - Deploy apps and infrastructure on your cloud in minutes. Support for custom and third-party app deployments on Kubernetes and Lambda environments. Free tier allows unlimited apps and deployments for 5 environments and 2 users.
- sslip.io — Free DNS service that when queried with a hostname with an embedded IP address returns that IP address.
- TiDB Cloud — TiDB is an open source MySQL compatible distributed HTAP RDBMS. TiDB Cloud provides one-year free Developer Tier, 500 MiB of OLTP storage, and 500 MiB of OLAP Storage.
Tunneling, WebRTC, Web Socket Servers and Other Routers
- Hookdeck — Develop, test and monitor your webhooks from a single place. 100K requests and 100K attempts per month with 3 days retention.
56. Awesome Theoretical Computer Science
Books / Monograph
- Eva Tardos & et.al. Algorithmic Game Theory - Basic chapters on algorithmic methods for equilibria, mechanism design and combinatorial auctions are followed by chapters on important game theory applications such as incentives and pricing, cost sharing, information markets and cryptography and security.
Lists / Monograph
- Yaroslavtsev. Hires spreadsheet 2022 - A crowdsourced spreadsheet created to collect information about theory hires in year 2022.
Network Groups / Monograph
- Mathematics (⭐6.7k) - Awesome list for freely available lecture notes on mathematics