Track Awesome K6 Updates Weekly
A curated list of resources on automated load- and performance testing using k6 🗻
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · 😺 grafana/awesome-k6 · ⭐ 295 · 🏷️ Testing
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Sep 26 - Oct 02, 2022
- k6 Learn (⭐55) - Explanation of the principles of load testing and practical examples for how to do it with k6.
Sep 05 - Sep 11, 2022
- Distributed Load Testing With K6 - Setting up distributed execution with k6-operator and Argo workflows.
Aug 29 - Sep 04, 2022
- How to write three times fewer lines of code when doing load testing - Building a k6 extension in Go to test Tarantool.
- Umbraco 9 - What a Performance! - Test the performance of Umbraco v9 on Azure against Umbraco v8 and comparing Windows vs Linux.
- How to use k6 Cloud for load testing - A series of quick videos for getting started with k6 Cloud.
- k6 templates (⭐14) - Opinionated starter templates for k6 projects.
- k6-typescript-template (⭐142) - Template to use TypeScript with k6.
- k6 for IntelliJ - IntelliJ-based Plugin to run k6 tests locally or in the k6 Cloud from your IntelliJ IDE.
Aug 08 - Aug 14, 2022
- k6-junit (⭐6) - k6 JUnit summary exporter libray.
- k6-expect (⭐1) - k6 library that simplifies writing tests in a functional way by providing a jest-like syntax for expectations.
Jul 11 - Jul 17, 2022
- On maintaining a k6 codebase, Part 1 - Personal tips to maintain a challenging k6 load testing codebase.
Jun 13 - Jun 19, 2022
Jun 06 - Jun 12, 2022
- k6-html-reporter (⭐17) - Tool for generating k6 HTML reports.
Apr 11 - Apr 17, 2022
- Integrating k6 with Apache Kafka - Sending output from k6 to Apache Kafka.
- Load Testing Your API with Swagger/OpenAPI and k6 - Generate k6 load test scripts from OpenAPI specifications.
- Load Testing Your API with Postman - How to use Postman collections to load test your API.
Apr 04 - Apr 10, 2022
- k6-template-es6 (⭐50) - Template repository for bundling test projects into single test scripts runnable by k6.
Dec 20 - Dec 26, 2021
- Load Testing with Azure DevOps and k6 - How to setup Azure DevOps to perform automated load tests using k6, handleCallback, and JUnit.
- Performance testing with k6 - On API performance testing, with Open API and TypeScript.
- k6 introduces browser automation and Prometheus support in k6 OSS - From the Grafana blog: feature announcements at ObservabilityCON 2021.
- Testing shift left observability with the Grafana Stack, OpenTelemetry, and k6 - From the Grafana blog: a summary of Executive Director of Platform Engineering at JPMorgan Chase, Vinodh Ravi's talk at ObservabilityCON 2021.
Nov 22 - Nov 28, 2021
- From Grafana ObservabilityCON: Building performance tests into your CI pipeline with k6 and Grafana, w/ Matthew Churcher, QA Engineer at Vonage
Nov 08 - Nov 14, 2021
- Load testing with k6 - Using k6 for load, soak, stress, spike and smoke testing.
- Playlist - What others says about k6
- What is K6 & How to get started with k6 - Tutorial using k6 Extensions for Observability by "Is it Observable?"
- Website Performance + Load Testing with K6 (k6.io) in 5 MINUTES! - Introductory overview of k6, showing how to create a test from a HAR file, by the DevOps Directive.
- Performance Testing your web app with k6 - A walkthrough of the open-source load and performance regression testing tool, k6, and how to load test your APIs and websites, by Chris James.
- Application Load Testing with k6 - Daniel Knittl-Frank @TechTalk Days 2021, Intro to k6.
- Performance testing: from zero to hero with k6 & Azure - Jose Luis Latorre Millas at Cloud Summit 2021.
- Write load tests with co-pilot - Yusuf writing k6 tests using GitHub co-pilot.
- k6-circleci-example (⭐5) - Running k6 load tests as part of a CircleCI build.
- k6-jenkins-example (⭐7) - Running k6 load tests as part of a Jenkins build.
- k6-github-actions-example (⭐21) - Running k6 load tests as part of a GitHub Actions build.
- k6-azure-pipelines-example (⭐13) - Running k6 load tests as part of an Azure DevOps Pipeline.
- example-data-generation (⭐29) - Generate realistic data for k6 using faker.
- har-to-k6 (⭐62) - Tool for converting HAR recordings to k6 test scripts.
- postman-to-k6 (⭐267) - Tool for converting Postman collections to k6 test scripts.
- jmeter-to-k6 (⭐57) - Tool for converting JMeter test cases to k6 test scripts.
- Real-time stress: AnyCable, k6, WebSockets, and Yabeda - Evil Martians adding "real-time stress" with k6 and WebSockets.
- Scaling Confidently with the Load and Fault Team - Robinhood on load testing a Kubernetes system with k6.
Oct 25 - Oct 31, 2021
Oct 04 - Oct 10, 2021
- K6 — Custom Slack Integration: Metrics are the Magic of Tests - How to send k6 output results to Slack using the handleSummary callback.
Sep 13 - Sep 19, 2021
- Beginner's guide to load testing with k6 - Introductory guide in several parts, helping you get started with k6.
- Beautiful Load Testing With K6 and Docker Compose - How to run load tests using the awesome combination of Docker Compose, K6, InfluxDB and Grafana.
- k6-multiscenario-template (⭐34) - Use K6 to implement a Multi Scenario template.
- docker-k6-grafana-influxdb (⭐79) - Demonstrates how to run load tests with containerised instances of K6, Grafana and InfluxDB.
Aug 16 - Aug 22, 2021
- Introducing TestRail in your K6 tests - Reporting k6 output to TestRail.
Jul 26 - Aug 01, 2021
- k6 CircleCI Orb - k6 Orb for running k6 in CircleCI. Supports running tests both on the CircleCI runner and in the k6 cloud SaaS service.
Jul 19 - Jul 25, 2021
- Load Testing SQL Databases with k6 - How to use the xk6-sql extension to test SQL databases directly.
Mar 22 - Mar 28, 2021
- k6-reporter (⭐155) - Tool for converting k6 output to HTML reports.
Mar 01 - Mar 07, 2021
- Load Testing & Black Friday capacity planning - How Back Market prepared for Black Friday with k6 based load testing.
- k6 for GitHub actions - Marketplace action for running k6 in GitHub Actions.
- k6 for Azure DevOps Pipelines - Marketplace Extension for running k6 in an Azure Devops Pipeline.
Feb 22 - Feb 28, 2021
- k6-bitbucket-pipelines-example (⭐0) - Running k6 load tests as part of a Bitbucket Pipeline build.
Dec 14 - Dec 20, 2020
- continuous-k6k8s (⭐12) - Continuously run k6 tests in Kubernetes using cronjobs.
Nov 30 - Dec 06, 2020
- GitHub Topic: xk6 - Explore k6 extensions tagged with the xk6 label.
Jun 15 - Jun 21, 2020
- bounded-disturbances (⭐41) - A .NET Chaos Engineering workshop. Using Simmy and k6.
May 04 - May 10, 2020
- k6 for visual studio code - Marketplace Extension for running k6 directly from your IDE.
Apr 06 - Apr 12, 2020
- k6 generator (⭐14k) - Tool for converting Swagger/OpenAPI specifications to k6 test scripts.
Mar 16 - Mar 22, 2020
- Load Testing with k6 - Brief overview of features and capabilities of k6.
- Test and visualize with InfluxDB, Grafana and K6 - Setting up load tests and visualizing them using grafana dashboards.
- Open source load testing tool review 2020 - Detailed comparison of the most popular open source load testing tools.
- k6-performance-test-websocket (⭐3) - Example of performance test for websocket with k6.
- k6-to-junit (⭐15) - Tool for converting k6 output to JUnit XML for easy use with CIs.
- jslib.k6.io - Useful utility libs for k6 scripts.
- CloudPosse's Load Testing Stack (⭐50) - Load testing stack using k6, Grafana and InfluxDB.