Awesome List Updates on Aug 16 - Aug 22, 2021
55 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Pcaptools
- jNetPcap: jNetPcap is a packet capturing library for Java that is available for Linux and Windows. jNetPcap leverages libpcap respectively WinPcap and employs the Java Native Interface (JNI) for using the functionality provided by libpcap/WinPcap.
2. Awesome Typescript
Types / Playground
- getmytypes (⭐11) - Install @types files into your devDependencies.
3. Awesome Css
Frameworks 🎨 / Editor's Draft ✒️
- Tronic247 Material - A responsive framework based on CSS and some JS while following Material Design guidelines.
4. Awesome Ocaml
- HTTP Tools:
- Uuidm - Uuidm is an OCaml module implementing 128 bits universally unique identifiers version 3, 5 (name based with MD5, SHA-1 hashing) and 4 (random based) according to RFC 4122.
5. Awesome Coq
Projects / Frameworks
- FreeSpec (⭐49) - Framework for modularly verifying programs with effects and effect handlers.
- Hybrid - System for reasoning using higher-order abstract syntax representations of object logics.
Projects / Libraries
- Mczify (⭐21) - Library enabling Micromega arithmetic solvers to work when using Mathematical Components number definitions.
Projects / Tools
- coqdoc - Standard documentation tool that generates LaTeX or HTML files from Coq code.
Resources / Books
- Modeling and Proving in Computational Type Theory (⭐62) - Book covering topics in computational logic using Coq, including foundations, canonical case studies, and practical programming.
6. Awesome Keycloak
7. Awesome Preact
Contents / Boilerplates
- Preact Chrome Extension (⭐621) - A Full Feature Preact Chrome Extension Starter Kit.
- Preact Web Extension (⭐20) - ⚡️ WebExtension Vite Starter Template with Preact.
8. Awesome Ipfs
- ipfs-chat (⭐119) - Terminal-based, encrypted chatrooms. Allows private messaging & secure in-chat file/directory sharing. Server/broker-less (no signaling/rendezvous server needed). Works over LAN/internet(w/ NAT-traversal).
9. Awesome Love2d
- Slab (⭐255) - Slab is an immediate mode GUI toolkit for the LÖVE framework.
10. Awesome Wardley Maps
- GCATI - Foundation in Wardley Mapping. For those who need to know and understand the basics of Strategy using Wardley Mapping either with a view to becoming a Practitioner or with a need to work effectively with Practitioners. A certified Foundation in using Wardley Mapping candidate has proficiency in reading and understanding Wardley Maps.
11. Awesome Broadcasting
- Lawo EmberPlus (⭐91) - Ember Plus - open protocol for interfacing to / from broadcast control systems.
- MIDIMonster (⭐371) - Lightweight adapter tool for common show control protocols.
12. Awesome Fastapi
Databases / ODMs
Videos / Other Tools
- FastAPI vs. Django vs. Flask - Which framework is best for Python in 2020? Which uses async/await the best? Which is the fastest?
13. Awesome Yew
Crates / Utils
- stylist-rs (⭐314) - A CSS-in-Rust styling solution for WebAssembly Applications.
14. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
15. Awesome Svelte
Fonts / Checkbox
- svelte-web-fonts/google (⭐16) - Tiny component for easily loading Fonts via the Google Fonts API including autocompletion.
16. Awesome Microservices
Articles & Papers / Scala
- Awesome Scalability (⭐44k) ⭐ - An updated and organized reading list for illustrating the patterns of scalable, reliable, and performant large-scale systems. Concepts are explained in the articles of prominent engineers and credible references. Case studies are taken from battle-tested systems that serve millions to billions of users.
- A Sidecar for Your Service Mesh - A short service mesh introduction.
17. Awesome Wagtail
Apps / Media
18. Awesome Directus
Integration / Community
- Offical Gatsby Source Plugin - Source plugin for pulling data into Gatsby from a Directus API.
- react-directus (⭐80) - A set of React components and utilities for Directus Headless CMS.
19. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Simulation / Version Control
- safe-control-gym (⭐360) - PyBullet-based CartPole and Quadrotor environments—with CasADi symbolic dynamics and constraints—for safe and robust learning-based control.
20. Public Apis
Description: Malware Archive / file sourcing
Description: Allows you to programmatically access and Smartsheet data and account information
Description: Top meme posts from r/dogecoin which include 'Meme' flair
Sports & Fitness
Description: Get and set activities, health data and more
21. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Serialization
- Jire/KTON (⭐59) - Object notation in pure Kotlin!
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- MiloszKrajewski/stateful4k (⭐32) - State Machine Construction Kit for Kotlin
22. Awesome Embedded Rust
Peripheral Access Crates / NXP
SKEAZN642Peripheral access API for KEA64 family microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
23. Awesome Jupyter
- tabnine (⭐32) - Tabnine AI auto completer extension.
24. Awesome Math
Geometry and Topology / Algebraic Geometry
- A Brief Introduction to Algebraic Geometry - R.C. Churchill
25. Awesome Spark
Packages / General Purpose Libraries
- Apache DataFu (⭐103) - A library of general purpose functions and UDF's.
26. Awesome Functional Programming
Table of Contents / Books
- Functional Programming in Scala, Second Edition - International bestseller revised with new exercises, annotations, and full coverage of Scala 3.
27. Awesome React
- linaria (⭐11k) - Zero-Runtime CSS in JS library
28. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Image Synthesis / Promptism
- DALL-E mini: DALL·E mini is an AI model that generates images from any prompt you give!
29. Awesome Aws
Open Source Repos / Data
- aws-data-wrangler 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 (⭐3.5k) - Connects Pandas DataFrames and AWS data related services.
30. Awesome Dotnet
- NaCl.Core (⭐68) - A managed-only cryptography library for .NET which provides modern cryptographic primitives.
- FNA (⭐2.4k) - FNA is an XNA4 reimplementation that focuses solely on developing a fully accurate XNA4 runtime for the desktop
31. Alternative Front Ends
Overview / Spotify
- psst (⭐7.7k): Fast and multi-platform Spotify client with native GUI
32. Awesome Css Frameworks
33. Awesome Transit
GTFS Realtime Utilities / Ruby
- transitcast (⭐8) - Uses GTFS and GTFS-RT vehicle position feed generating an estimated transition time it takes for each vehicle to move from scheduled stop to scheduled stop recording these an "observed_stop_time" table. These records can later be used to train a machine learning model to make vehicle travel predictions. Created by TriMet as part of an FTA IMI project.
34. Awesome PICO 8
Contents / Clones
- PicoLove (⭐679) - Pico-8 Reimplementation in LÖVE.
35. Awesome Webxr
Companies and Cooperatives / Reddit
- Sketchfab - 3D model marketplace that offers a VR previewer.
Social Spaces / Other
- Emerald City - A virtual event space developed by Hub Culture.
36. Awesome Cli Apps
Productivity / Note Taking and Lists
- geeknote (⭐392) - Evernote client.
Productivity / Finance
- ticker (⭐4.6k) - Stock ticker.
37. Awesome Mac
Developer Tools / IDEs
- Visual Studio Community for Mac - Free version. It supports classroom learning, individual developers and small companies.
Developer Tools / Command Line Tools
- Tabby (formerly Terminus) (⭐52k) - Free terminal tool, built with TypeScript, heavily inspired by Hyper.
Communication / Collaboration and Team Tools
- Presentify - A mac app to draw on your screen while on calls, highlight your cursor, and more.
Utilities / Menu Bar Tools
- SwiftBar (⭐2.3k) - Powerful macOS menu bar customization tool.
38. Awesome K6
- Introducing TestRail in your K6 tests - Reporting k6 output to TestRail.
39. Awesome Prisma
🦺 Community Prisma Tools
40. Awesome Godot
Plugins and scripts / Various Godot versions
- Aseprite Wizard (⭐409) - Plugin for importing animations from Aseprite as SpriteFrames (Godot 3.x).
41. Awesome List
- Godot (⭐5k) - Game engine.
42. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
Java / Bootstrap
- Introduction to Programming Using Java - David J. Eck (HTML, PDF, ePUB + exercises)
- Introduction to Programming Using Java (5th Edition - final version, 2010 Jun) - David J. Eck (HTML, PDF, ePUB + exercises)
Nim / PicoLisp
- Computer Programming with the Nim Programming Language - Stefan Salewski
43. Awesome Terraform
Tools / Community providers
- terraformize (⭐153) - Apply\Destroy Terraform modules via a simple REST API endpoint.
44. Awesome Cryptography
Java / Git
- Password4j (⭐286) - A Java user-friendly cryptographic library for hashing and checking passwords with different Key derivation functions (KDFs) and Cryptographic hash functions (CHFs).
45. Awesome Games of Coding
- Guido van Robot - Programming language and free software application designed to introduce beginners to the fundamentals of programming. GvR runs on Windows, Macintosh, and GNU/Linux, in a variety of languages! It's great in both the classroom and the home as a way of introducing people to the basic concepts of programming.
- CSSBattle - Online CSS Code Golfing battleground. Here, players from all around the world try to visually replicate "Targets" in smallest possible CSS code and battle it out to get to the top of the leaderboard.
46. Awesome Pascal
- QuickLib (⭐478).
[FPC]Quick development library (AutoMapper, LinQ, IOC Dependency Injection, MemoryCache, Scheduled tasks, Config, Serializers, Json Serialize, Chronometer, Threads, Lists, Config, Console services etc) with crossplatform support for Delphi/Firemonkey (Windows,Linux,macOS/IOS/Android) and freepascal (Windows/Linux).
- KIcon (⭐11).
[FPC]This component makes sense if a more complex manipulation with icons (or better icon files *.ico) than just viewing is needed. Full PNG icon image support, correct rendering, icons with alpha channel.
- QuickImageFX (⭐52).
[Delphi]Delphi library for simplifying image load/save, conversion and transformation. Load/save png, jpg, gif and bmp. get image from different resources: file, stream, http, imagelist, associated windows icon, executable file icon, etc. Rotate, flip, grayscale and many other transformations.
- SVGIconImageList (⭐240).
[Delphi]Four engines to render SVG (Delphi TSVG, Delphi Image32, Direct2D or Cairo) and four components to simplify use of SVG images (resize, fixedcolor, grayscale, etc).
- Skia4Delphi (⭐532).
[Delphi]Cross-platform 2D graphics API for Delphi platforms based on Google's Skia Graphics Library. It provides a comprehensive 2D API that can be used across mobile, server and desktop models to render images.
- Cindy components.
[Delphi]Packages with 71 components: VCL controls (labels, buttons, panels, Edits, TabControls, StaticText) with features like background gradient, colored bevels, wallpaper, shadowText, caption orientation etc.
- DDuce (⭐50).
[Delphi]Components, modules, extensions and primitives using Delphi new language features like operator overloading, attributes, generics, anonymous methods and extended RTTI providing some new powerful tools to extend the developer's creativity. // Property editors, grids, XML Tree, etc
- ATTabs (⭐83).
[FPC]Delphi/Lazarus component for lite tabs. OS independent, fully custom drawn.
- RiverSoftAVG Charting Component Suite.
[Delphi]Free (for non-commercial use) with source charting Suite for adding charts and graphs to your programs. For Delphi 2010-Tokyo (Win32/Win64/macOS/iOS/Android) and Appmethod (Object Pascal).
- GMLib (Google Maps Library) (seems abandoned, active fork on GH here (⭐1) and here (⭐32)).
[Delphi]Components for Delphi/C++ Builder that encapsulate the GoogleMaps API to administrate a map, markers, polygons, rectangles, polylines, etc. All objects that you can put into a map.
- QuickJS-Engine (⭐78).
- pas2js, docs.
- DVD Chief Template Engine (⭐6).
[FPC]Fork of abandoned implementation of PHP Smarty template engine for Delphi by DVD Chief.
- liquid-delphi (⭐9).
[Delphi]Delphi port of the popular Ruby Liquid templating language and dotLiquid implementation. It is a separate project that aims to retain the same template syntax as the original, while using delphi coding conventions where possible.
[FPC]Object Pascal, cross platform, Direct Class Wrapper over the mature and widely used set of C/C++ ICU libraries providing Unicode support, software internationalization (i18n) and globalization (g11n), giving applications the same results on all platforms. You can use it on Windows with Delphi and FreePascal and on Linux with Kylix and FreePascal. // Hadn't been updated since 2007 but ICU interface probably remains the same
- FreePascal Generics.Collections (⭐114).
[FPC]FreePascal Generics.Collections library (TList, TDictionary, THashMap and more)
[Delphi]Component Library for Delphi that encapsulate the classes for access to WMI of Windows in a set of VCL. BiosInfo, PrinterInfo, DiskInfo, etc. Allow access WMI Classes: WIN32_Bios, WIN32_Printers, WIN32_DiskDrive.
RAD Studio IDE plugins/wizards
- GExperts. Free set of tools built to increase the productivity of Delphi and C++Builder programmers by adding several features to the IDE. GExperts is developed as Open Source software and we encourage user contributions to the project. Grep search and replace supporting unicode files, DFMs, etc; Automatically rename components, insert text macros, open recent files; Easily backup your projects, with custom additional file lists; Keep nested lists of favorite files for quick access; Track dependencies between units in your project; Quickly jump to any procedure in the current unit; And much, much more.
- Delphinus (⭐225). New Packagemanager which runs on Delphi XE and newer and uses GitHub as a Backend to Provide the packages.
Code check/review, debug
- Delphi Code Coverage (⭐54).
[Delphi]Simple Code Coverage tool for Delphi that creates code coverage reports based on detailed MAP files.
47. Free for Dev
Tools for Teams and Collaboration
- Discord — Chat with public/private rooms. Markdown text, voice, video, and screen sharing capabilities. Free for unlimited users.
- Telegram — Telegram is for everyone who wants fast, reliable messaging and calls. Business users and small teams may like the large groups, usernames, desktop apps, and powerful file-sharing options.
- Texterify - Free for a single user
- Antideo — 10 API requests per hour for email verification, IP, and phone number validation in the free tier. No Credit Cards are required.
- HotTempMail - Unlimited, free, disposable temporary email addresses. Autoexpires in one day.
- QuickEmailVerification — Verify 100 emails daily for free on a free tier along with other free APIs like DEA Detector, DNS Lookup, SPF Detector, and more.
Other Free Resources
48. Awesome Php
Table of Contents / Dependency Management
- Phive - A PHAR manager.
Table of Contents / Dependency Management Extras
- Composer Merge Plugin (⭐834) - A composer plugin to merge several
- Composer Normalize (⭐843) - A plugin for normalising
- Composer Require Checker (⭐701) - CLI tool to analyze composer dependencies and verify that no unknown symbols are used in the sources of a package.
- Tooly (⭐100) - A library to manage PHAR files in project using Composer.
Table of Contents / Scraping
- Chrome PHP (⭐1.6k) - Instrument headless Chrome/Chromium instances from PHP.
Table of Contents / Debugging and Profiling
- Metrics (⭐313) - A simple metrics API library.
Table of Contents / Build Tools
- RMT (⭐441) - A library for versioning and releasing software.
Table of Contents / Geolocation
- Country List (⭐5k) - A list of all countries with names and ISO 3166-1 codes.
Table of Contents / Event
- Pawl (⭐524) - An asynchronous web socket client.
Table of Contents / Database
- Slimdump (⭐176) - An easy dumper tool for MySQL.
Table of Contents / Authentication and Authorization
- Paseto (⭐3.1k) - Platform-Agnostic Security Tokens.
Table of Contents / Markup and CSS
- Essence (⭐765) - A library for extracting web media.
- Embera (⭐305) - An Oembed consumer library.
- PHP CSS Parser (⭐1.6k) - A Parser for CSS Files written in PHP.
- VObject (⭐527) - A library for parsing VCard and iCalendar objects.
Table of Contents / JSON
- JSON Lint (⭐1.3k) - A JSON lint utility.
Table of Contents / Numbers
- IP (⭐220) - An immutable value object for working with IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- MathPHP (⭐2.1k) - A math library for PHP.
Table of Contents / Caching and Locking
- Lock (⭐867) - A lock library to provide exclusive execution.
Configuration / Miscellaneous
- Annotations (⭐6.5k) - An annotation library (part of Doctrine).
- Hprose-PHP (⭐2k) - A cross-language RPC.
Configuration / Development Environment
- Expose (⭐3.9k) - An open source PHP tunneling service.
- Lando - Push-button development environments.
- Takeout (⭐1.4k) - A Docker-based development-only dependency manager.
Configuration / PHP Reading
- php[architect] - A monthly magazine dedicated to PHP.
49. Awesome R Learning Resources
Books / Uncategorized
- Modern Statistics with R - From wrangling and exploring data to inference and predictive modelling. The book includes plenty of examples and more than 200 exercises with worked solutions. Author: Måns Thulin.
50. Awesome Rust
Applications / Cryptocurrencies
- interBTC (⭐214) — Trustless and fully decentralized Bitcoin bridge to Polkadot and Kusama.
- Parity-Bitcoin (⭐725) — The Parity Bitcoin client
Applications / Productivity
- pier-cli/pier (⭐448) — A central repository to manage (add, search metadata, etc.) all your one-liners, scripts, tools, and CLIs
Applications / System tools
- bandwhich (⭐8.2k) — Terminal bandwidth utilization tool
- diskonaut (⭐2k) — Terminal visual disk space navigator
Applications / Utilities
- evansmurithi/cloak (⭐250) — A Command Line OTP (One Time Password) Authenticator application.
Applications / Web
- MASQ-Project/Node (⭐147) — MASQ Node software provides a decentralized mesh-network of nodes for global users to access normal internet content - next evolution of tech beyond Tor & VPN
Development tools / Web Servers
- delta — A syntax-highlighter for git and diff output
Development tools / IDEs
Development tools / Profiling
- Bytehound (⭐3.7k) — A memory profiler for Linux
Development tools / Static analysis
- facebookexperimental/MIRAI (⭐902) — an abstract interpreter operating on Rust's mid-level intermediate representation (MIR)
Libraries / Artificial Intelligence
- pkalivas/radiate (⭐129) — A customizable parallel genetic programming engine capable of evolving solutions for supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning problems. Comes with complete and customizable implementation of NEAT and Evtree.
Libraries / Encoding
- vityafx/serde-aux (⭐124) - additional tools for using with the serde library.
Libraries / Game development
- Awesome Quads (⭐143) — A curated list of links to miniquad/macroquad-related code & resources
- vityafx/toornament-rs (⭐3) - Toornament.com API bindings for Rust.
Libraries / GUI
- ivanceras/sauron-native (⭐629) - A truly native and cross platform GUI library. One unified code can be run as native GUI, Html Web and TUI.
Libraries / Platform specific
Libraries / Scripting
Libraries / Web programming
- housleyjk/ws-rs (⭐1.4k) — lightweight, event-driven WebSockets for Rust
- rust-websocket (⭐1.4k) — A framework for dealing with WebSocket connections (both clients and servers)
- snapview/tungstenite-rs (⭐1.6k) — Lightweight stream-based WebSocket implementation for Rust.
- vi/websocat (⭐6k) — CLI for interacting with WebSockets, with functionality of Netcat, Curl and Socat.
- vityafx/urlshortener-rs (⭐42) — A very simple urlshortener library for Rust.
51. Awesome Flutter
Media / Audio
52. Awesome Appimage
AppImage consumption tools / Package managers
- RookiePM (⭐1) - Package manager for AppImages and Shell Scripts.
AppImage developer tools / Deployment tools for Windows applications
- ferion11/Wine_Appimage (⭐37) - AppImage for WINE 32bits from PlayOnLinux, an run on no-multilib systems.
53. Awesome Ironsworn
Hacks and homebrew / Ironsworn
- DungeonSworn - A dungeon delving adventure supplement
- Investigation Hack by rsek - An investigation hack for Ironsworn
- Ironsworn Winterhall - Put down roots in the Ironlands
- Kybersworn - A Star Wars-themed supplement for Ironsworn
- Modern Domains for Ironsworn by Stephanie M - Modern domain oracles
- Noironsworn - An investigation supplement
- On Hollow Roads - An Ironsworn supplement set in a haunted, surrealist American landscape
- The Outer Edge - A spacefaring supplement for Ironsworn
- Solar Crown Online - Undertake perilous quests in the world of Solar Crown Online, a wildly-popular MMORPG
- Winsome - Stripped-down, setting-less hack of Ironsworn
54. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Public Data Resources / Climate
- Urban Heat Disparities Project - Census Tract level temperature data derived from a paper use remotely sensed land surface temperature measurements to explore the distribution of the United States urban heating burden by demographic group.
- MACA - The MACA method is a statistical downscaling method for removing biases from global climate model outputs.
- IPCC Atlas - A novel tools & data for flexible spatial and temporal analyses of much of the observed and projected climate change information underpinning the Working Group I contribution to the Sixth Assessment Report, including regional synthesis for Climatic Impact-Drivers (CIDs).
Public Data Resources / Employment
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - The Bureau of Labor Statistics measures and provides access to data on labor market activity, working conditions, price changes, and productivity in the U.S. economy to support public and private decision making.
Public Data Resources / Environment and Ecosystem Services
- Tree Canopy - The U.S. Forest Service (USFS) Geospatial Technology and Applications Center (GTAC) builds and maintains tree canopy cover (TCC) datasets.
Public Data Resources / Historic Preservation
- National Register of Historic Places - The National Register of Historic Places is the official list of the Nation's historic places worthy of preservation.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites - A World Heritage Site is a site on a list of properties maintained by the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO and called the World Heritage List "which it considers as having outstanding universal value".
Vendor Data Resources / Land Use and Land Cover
- EarthDefine - EarthDefine is using AI to transform earth sensor data into consumable geospatial information products including high resolution land cover classifications and building footprints.
55. Awesome Qubes OS
Qubes OS Websites
- Qubes OS - Qubes OS is an operating system built out of securely-isolated compartments called Qubes.
- Qubes OS News - Latest Qubes OS News.
Clearnet & Anonymous Networking / Wireguard
- WireGuard (⭐249) - WireGuard: fast, modern, secure VPN tunnel.
Clearnet & Anonymous Networking / OpenVPN
- How To make a VPN Gateway in Qubes (⭐249) - Qubes includes a number of tools that can make the client-side setup of your VPN more versatile and secure.
Optics and Extra Info / Unikernel-like
- 3mdeb - We’re hands-on firmware experts with years of experience writing elegant, scalable and custom code for clients.
Social media / Web articles
- Discord - Qubes OS discord invite link
- Facebook - Qubes OS facebook page
- LinkedIn - Qubes OS linkedin account
- Matrix:Qubes OS - General Qubes OS matrix room
- Twitter - Qubes OS Twitter account