Awesome List Updates on Aug 23 - Aug 29, 2021
66 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome V
- vraylib (⭐48) - V wrapper (bindings) for raylib, the C game development framework.
- mmap (⭐5) - Provide native V-lang support for memory-mapping on Linux and Windows.
2. Awesome Icons
- Tilda Icons - Tilda Icons, is a website full of free icons for landing pages and more.
3. Awesome Imba
Resources / Toolkits and Frameworks
Built with Imba / Apps/Websites
- Ping CRM (⭐16) - CRUD app with login, acccount, organizations and contacts management. Built with Inertia, Edgedb and Imba
4. Game Datasets
- Counter-Strike (⭐0) - data parsing for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO).
5. Awesome Tall Stack
- MarkdownX - An advanced Markdown Editor with dropdowns, image uploads, code blocks, and more.
- 🔐 devdojo.com - Developer Community and Tools
6. Awesome Keycloak
7. Awesome Neovim
Syntax / Diagnostics
- nvim-treesitter/nvim-treesitter-textobjects (⭐1k) - Create your own textobjects using tree-sitter queries.
8. Awesome Cassandra
Cassandra Distributions / Cassandra Compliant Databases on JVM
- DataStax Enterprise - Most widely used commercial distribution of Cassandra, integrated with Apache Spark (for SparkSQL, analytics), Apache Solr (for secondary index), Apache TinkerPop based Graph stored in Cassandra, and OpsCenter.
Cassandra Distributions / Cassandra as a Service / Managed Cassandra Based on Open Source Cassandra
- DataStax Astra - DataStax Astra Cassandra as a Service running on the Kubernetes operator Cassandra available on AWS and GCP.
9. Awesome Digital History
Archives and primary sources / Switzerland
- histHub - Search engine for all major standardized data APIs.
10. Awesome Ironsworn
Hacks and homebrew / Ironsworn
- Arcanum - High magic for Ironsworn
- Spiritbound - A Studio Ghibli hack of Ironsworn
11. Awesome Rails
Jobs / Other external resources
12. Awesome Svelte
Animations / Checkbox
- svelte-typewriter (⭐201) - A simple and reusable typewriter effect for your Svelte applications.
13. Awesome Flutter
Backend / Redux / ELM / Dependency Injection
- NETCoreSync (⭐65) - Centralized database synchronization framework for multiple clients, built on top of Moor (⭐1.8k) library by Aldy J
Utilities / Game Engine resources
- Dart Code Metrics (⭐735) - Additional linter which reports code metrics, checks for anti-patterns and provides additional rules for the Dart analyzer by Dart Code Checker team.
14. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Image Synthesis / Promptism
- Smooth Transitioning Between Position / Rotation / Zoom and Text Inputs by Keyframing Parameters: A Proof of Concept [15,000 Frames] : deepdream
15. Awesome Mac
Utilities / To-Do Lists
- Focused Work: Focus Timer - A simple, flexible Focus Timer.
16. Awesome Iam
Authentication / Identifiers
- API Tokens: A Tedious Survey - An overview and comparison of all token-based authentication schemes for end-user APIs.
Authentication / SAML
- SAML is insecure by design - Not only weird, SAML is also insecure by design, as it relies on signatures based on XML canonicalization, not XML byte stream. Which means you can exploit XML parser/encoder differences.
Authorization / Open-source policy frameworks
- Oso (⭐2.8k) - A batteries-included library for building authorization in your application.
17. Awesome Linux Containers
- youki (⭐3.8k)
A container runtime written in Rust.
18. Awesome Decentralized
- Hubzilla: General purpose platform for creating interconnected websites featuring a decentralized identity, communications, and permissions framework built using common webserver technology.
19. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Integrations
- vite-plugin-tauri (⭐97) - Integrate Tauri in a Vite project to build cross-platform apps.
20. Awesome Jmeter
Automation / DSL
- jmeter-java-dsl - Simple API to run JMeter performance tests in an VCS and programmers friendly way.
21. Awesome Inertiajs
Resources / Other
- Jetbrains plugin - PhpStorm/Intellij Ultimate plugin for Inertia.js.
22. Awesome Gnome
Official Venues / Skeumorphic Icons
23. Awesome Cli Apps
Files and Directories / Files
- RecoverPy (⭐412) - Recover overwritten or deleted files.
24. Awesome Stacks Chain
Clarity Resources / Contracts
- CityCoin (⭐69) - An implementation of PoX lite using STX transfers to mint new coins using proportional probabilities.
25. Awesome Deno
Modules / Template engine
- handlebars (⭐23) - Handlebars template engine for deno
- mustache (⭐7) - Mustache template engine for deno
26. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Public Data Resources / Equity and Environmental Justice
- Opportunity Atlas - These datasets provided by Opportunity Insights allow you to analyze social mobility and a variety of other outcomes from life expectancy to patent rates by neighborhood, college, parental income level, and racial background.
27. Awesome Fastapi
Videos / Other Tools
- Building a Stock Screener with FastAPI - A you build a web-based stock screener with FastAPI, you'll be introduced to many of FastAPI's features, including Pydantic models, dependency injection, background tasks, and SQLAlchemy integration.
28. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - Custom Communication Systems
- RetroShare - Secured and decentralized communication system. Offers decentralized chat, forums, messaging, file transfer. (Source Code (⭐1.5k))
Software / File Transfer - Peer-to-peer Filesharing
- exatorrent (⭐1.6k) - BitTorrent client written in Go that can be run locally or hosted on a remote server, and supports streaming via HTTP.
29. Awesome Humane Tech
Health / Wear our badge
- MediLog - Android app to capture medical data, e.g. Blood Pressure and Weight as well as a simple Diary.
30. Awesome Remote Job
Tools / Communication
- flat.social - Create fun virtual spaces for online meetings, team activities and virtual socials.
31. Awesome Stock Resources
Photography / Public Domain
- NYPL Digital Collections - ©️ 180.000 items are Public Domain since January 6th 2016 Public Domain Collections: Free to Share & Reuse
32. Awesome Terraform
Private Module Registries / Miscellaneous
- terraform-registry (⭐45) - Serve terraform provider registry backed by GitHub releases.
33. Awesome Integration
Projects / MaaS
- Amazon MQ - Fully managed message broker service for Apache ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Amazon MSK - Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka.
- Amazon SQS - Amazon Simple Queue Service.
- Amazon SNS - Amazon Simple Notification Service. Pub/sub functionality provides topics for high-throughput, push-based, many-to-many messaging between distributed systems, microservices, and event-driven serverless applications.
- Alibaba Cloud Message Queue for Apache Kafka - Fully-managed Apache Kafka service from Alibaba Cloud.
- Alibaba Cloud Message Queue for RabbitMQ - A distributed, fully managed, and professional messaging service that features high throughput, low latency, and high scalability.
- Alibaba Cloud Message Service - A distributed message queuing and notification service that supports concurrent operations to facilitate message transfer between applications and decoupled systems.
- AlibabaMQ for Apache RocketMQ - A distributed message queue service that supports reliable message-based asynchronous communication among microservices, distributed systems, and serverless applications.
- Anypoint MQ - Enterprise-class cloud messaging, fully integrated with Anypoint Platform.
- Azure Service Bus - Reliable cloud messaging as a service (MaaS) and simple hybrid integration.
- CloudAMQP - RabbitMQ as a Service.
- CloudKarafka - Affordable and straightforward, fully managed Kafka clusters available on AWS and Google Cloud.
- Google Cloud Pub/Sub - Messaging and ingestion for event-driven systems and streaming analytics.
- IBM MQ on Cloud - Easily move data between enterprise applications, systems and services.
- IronMQ - Elastic message queue created specifically with the cloud in mind.
- Solace PubSub+ Cloud - A complete event streaming, management and insights platform.
- Yandex Message Queue - Compatibility with the Amazon SQS HTTP API.
- Yandex Managed Service for Apache Kafka - Managed Apache Kafka service.
Resources / Market Analysis
- API Management
34. Awesome Crystal
- crystal-i18n (⭐18) - An internationalization library inspired by Ruby-I18n
- i18n.cr (⭐24) - Internationalization shard
35. Awesome Bitcoin Payment Processors
Hosted Bitcoin Payment Processors / Non-Custodial
Fees: No fees
Directly to Your Wallet: Yes
Conversion to Fiat: No
36. Awesome Dart
Client Web App Frameworks
- MDL/Dart - Material Design Lite for Dart is a framework of components for web developers based on Google's Material Design philosophy.
37. Awesome Scientific Writing
Other Lists / Books
38. Awesome Testing
Software / Make your life easier
- DeepfakeHTTP (⭐441) - DeepfakeHTTP is a web server that uses HTTP dumps as a source for responses. This tool allows you to test clients against REST, GraphQL, and other APIs.
39. Awesome Datascience
Books / Visualization Tools
40. Awesome Earth
- [CrowdFarming.com] - Buying food directly from farmers is the most powerful everyday act available to anyone to create a positive social and environmental impact.
- Terra.do - Climate learning and career transition platform, runs several fellowships on climate education (broad and sector-specific), hosts climate job fairs, connects to mentors and experts, etc.
41. Awesome Productivity
Tools and Apps / Knowledge Management
- Obsidian.md - A knowledge base tool that works on local Markdown files. It allows you to create links between different notes.
42. Awesome Coq
Projects / Tools
- coq-tools (⭐34) - Scripts for manipulating Coq developments.
find-bug.py- Automatically minimizes source files producing an error, creating small test cases for Coq bugs.
absolutize-imports.py- Processes source files to make loading of dependencies robust against shadowing of file names.
inline-imports.py- Creates stand-alone source files from developments by inlining the loading of all dependencies.
minimize-requires.py- Removes loading of unused dependencies.
move-requires.py- Moves all dependency loading statements to the top of source files.
move-vernaculars.py- Lifts many vernacular commands and inner lemmas out of proof script blocks.
proof-using-helper.py- Modifies source files to include proof annotations for faster parallel proving.
43. Awesome Scala Native
44. Awesome Blazor
Books / Others
- Blazor in Action - An example-driven guide to building reusable UI components and web frontends—all with Blazor, C#, and .NET. (Manning Early Access Program began October 2020).
Courses / Others
- Getting Started with Blazor - June 2021 - Discover the Core Concepts of Blazor and learn to create web applications with ease.
Other Languages / Others
- ASP.NET Core Blazor 5.0: Blazor WebAssembly und Blazor Server: Moderne Single-Page-Web-Applications mit .NET, C# und Visual Studio - German book on Blazor (Published September 15, 2020 with montly Updates).
45. Awesome React Components
Responsive / Syntax Highlight
- cdbreact (⭐34) - demo - docs - Elegant UI Kit library and reusable components for building mobile-first, responsive websites and web apps.
46. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / Reinforcement Learning
- RLlib (⭐23k) - RLlib is an industry level, highly scalable RL library for tf and torch, based on Ray. It's used by companies like Amazon and Microsoft to solve real-world decision making problems at scale.
47. Awesome Transit
GTFS Converters / Ruby
- gtfs2gps (⭐60) - An R package that converts public transportation data in GTFS format to GPS-like records in a
data.table, where each row represents the timestamp of each vehicle at a given spatial resolution.
GTFS Data Collection and Maintenance Tools / Ruby
- TransitWand (⭐35) - An open source web and mobile application for collecting transit data. Use it to create GTFS feeds, capture passenger counts or generate GIS datasets.
48. Awesome Cl
Persistent object databases
- bknr.datastore (⭐86) - a CLOS-based lisp-only database in RAM with transaction logging persistence. Manual. licence.
Utils / Third-party APIs
- cl-etcd (⭐9) - Run etcd as an asynchronous inferior process. etcd is a strongly consistent, distributed key-value store. AGPL-3.0.
Command-line options parsers / Third-party APIs
- 👍 Clingon (⭐56) - a rich command-line options parser system.
- it may have the richest feature set: subcommands, generation of bash completion, support for various kinds of options (integers, booleans, counter, enums…), extensible…
49. Awesome Dos
Videos / Sound Blaster/OPL3
- Let's Code - MS DOS - by root42 - DOS programming tutorial series including VGA, SoundBlaster and VGA Mode X.
50. Awesome Clojurescript
Resources / Books
- Clojure, The Essential Reference – A reference book on the Clojure language and standard library.
51. Awesome Arcgis Developers
- Client-side Geometry Engine - Allows you to test spatial relationships, calculate new geometries, and measure lengths, areas, distances, etc.
geometryEngine- Works for browsers and Node.js.
- ArcGIS API for Python
- ArcGIS Runtime API for .NET
- ArcGIS Runtime API for Android
- ArcGIS Runtime API for iOS
- ArcGIS Runtime API for Java
- ArcGIS Runtime API for Qt
Starter apps and CLIs
- Take a look at previously logged issues (⭐128).
52. Public Apis
Cloud Storage & File Sharing
Description: Upload and share your files anonymously
Description: Upload and share your files
Description: Super simple file sharing, convenient, anonymous and secure
Description: Cryptocurrencies Payment & Prices
API: Contentful Images
Description: Used to retrieve and apply transformations to images
API: CORS Proxy (⭐17)
Description: Get around the dreaded CORS error by using this proxy as a middle man
Games & Comics
API: Cross Universe
Description: Cross Universe Card Data
Description: Marvel Comics
API: MMO Games
Description: MMO Games Database, News and Giveaways
API: Gazette Data, UK
Description: UK official public record API
Description: NLP API to return probability that if text is toxic, obscene, insulting or threatening
Sports & Fitness
Description: Odds history from multiple UK bookmakers
API: Sport Places
Description: Crowd-source sports places around the world
API: Sport Vision
Description: Identify sport, brands and gear in an image. Also does image sports captioning
API: Hong Kong Obervatory
Description: Provide weather information, earthquake information, and climate data
Description: Global weather forecast API for non-commercial use
Engines and Frameworks / Voxel Editors
- 🎉 boardgame.io (⭐9.4k) - State management and multiplayer networking for turn-based games.
- 🎉 Solar2D - A Lua based game engine with focus on ease of iterations and usage.
54. Awesome Pcaptools
- Bmon: (Bandwidth Monitor) is a tool similar to nload that shows the traffic load over all the network interfaces on the system. The output also consists of a graph and a section with packet level details. Screenshot
- Bwm-ng: (Bandwidth Monitor Next Generation) is another very simple real time network load monitor that reports a summary of the speed at which data is being transferred in and out of all available network interfaces on the system. Screenshot
- CBM: (Color Bandwidth Meter) A tiny little simple bandwidth monitor that displays the traffic volume through network interfaces. No further options, just the traffic stats are display and updated in realtime. Screenshot
- Collectl: reports system statistics in a style that is similar to dstat, and like dstat it gathers statistics about various different system resources like cpu, memory, network etc. Over here is a simple example of how to use it to report network usage/bandwidth. Screenshot
- Dstat: is a versatile tool (written in python) that can monitor different system statistics and report them in a batch style mode or log the data to a csv or similar file. This example shows how to use dstat to report network bandwidth Screenshot
- Ifstat: reports the network bandwidth in a batch style mode. The output is in a format that is easy to log and parse using other programs or utilities. Screenshot
- Iftop: measures the data flowing through individual socket connections, and it works in a manner that is different from Nload. Iftop uses the pcap library to capture the packets moving in and out of the network adapter, and then sums up the size and count to find the total bandwidth under use. Although iftop reports the bandwidth used by individual connections, it cannot report the process name/id involved in the particular socket connection. But being based on the pcap library, iftop is able to filter the traffic and report bandwidth usage over selected host connections as specified by the filter. Screenshot
- Jnettop: Jnettop is a traffic visualiser, which captures traffic going through the host it is running from and displays streams sorted by bandwidth they use. Screenshot
- Nethogs: is a small 'net top' tool that shows the bandwidth used by individual processes and sorts the list putting the most intensive processes on top. In the event of a sudden bandwidth spike, quickly open nethogs and find the process responsible. Nethogs reports the PID, user and the path of the program. Screenshot
- Netload: displays a small report on the current traffic load, and the total number of bytes transferred since the program start. No more features are there. Its part of the netdiag. Screenshot
- Netwatch: is part of the netdiag collection of tools, and it too displays the connections between local host and other remote hosts, and the speed at which data is transferring on each connection. Screenshot
- Nload: is a commandline tool that allows users to monitor the incoming and outgoing traffic separately. It also draws outa graph to indicate the same, the scale of which can be adjusted. Easy and simple to use, and does not support many options. Screenshot
- Pktstat: displays all the active connections in real time, and the speed at which data is being transferred through them. It also displays the type of the connection, i.e. tcp or udp and also details about http requests if involved. Screenshot
- Slurm: is 'yet' another network load monitor that shows device statistics along with an ascii graph. It supports 3 different styles of graphs each of which can be activated using the c, s and l keys. Simple in features, slurm does not display any further details about the network load. Screenshot
- Speedometer: Another small and simple tool that just draws out good looking graphs of incoming and outgoing traffic through a given interface. Screenshot
- Tcptrack: is similar to iftop, and uses the pcap library to capture packets and calculate various statistics like the bandwidth used in each connection. It also supports the standard pcap filters that can be used to monitor specific connections. Screenshot
- Trafshow: reports the current active connections, their protocol and the data transfer speed on each connection. It can filter out connections using pcap type filters. Screenshot
- Vnstat: is bit different from most of the other tools. It actually runs a background service/daemon and keeps recording the size of data transfer all the time. Next it can be used to generate a report of the history of network usage. Screenshot
- Libpcap/Tcpdump: The official site of tcpdump, a powerful command-line packet analyzer; and libpcap, a portable C/C++ library for network traffic capture.
- Ngrep (⭐693): strives to provide most of GNU grep's common features, applying them to the network layer. ngrep is a pcap-aware tool that will allow you to specify extended regular or hexadecimal expressions to match against data payloads of packets. It currently recognizes TCP, UDP and ICMP across Ethernet, PPP, SLIP, FDDI, Token Ring and null interfaces, and understands bpf filter logic in the same fashion as more common packet sniffing tools, such as tcpdump and snoop. Screenshot
- n2disk (Commercial): A multi-Gigabit network traffic recorder with indexing capabilities. n2disk is a network traffic recorder application. With n2disk you can capture full- sized network packets at multi-Gigabit rate (above 10 Gigabit/s on adequate hardware) from a live network interface, and write them into files without any packet loss.
- OpenFPC (⭐63): OpenFPC is a set of scripts that combine to provide a lightweight full-packet network traffic recorder & buffering tool. Its design goal is to allow non-expert users to deploy a distributed network traffic recorder on COTS hardware while integrating into existing alert and log tools.
- PF_RING: PF_RING is a new type of network socket that dramatically improves the packet capture speed. Available for Linux kernels 2.6.32 and newer. No need to patch the kernel. PF_RING-aware drivers for increased packet capture acceleration.
- TTT: (Tele Traffic Tapper) is yet another descendant of tcpdump but it is capable of real-time, graphical, and remote traffic-monitoring. ttt won't replace tcpdump, rather, it helps you find out what to look into with tcpdump. ttt monitors the network and automatically picks up the main contributors of the traffic within the time window. The graphs are updated every second by default.
- CoralReef: is a software suite developed by CAIDA to analyze data collected by passive Internet traffic monitors. It provides a programming library libcoral, similar to libpcap with extensions for ATM and other network types, which is available from both C and Perl.
- DPDK: is a set of libraries and drivers for fast packet processing. It was designed to run on any processors. The first supported CPU was Intel x86 and it is now extended to IBM Power 8, EZchip TILE-Gx and ARM. It runs mostly in Linux userland. A FreeBSD port is available for a subset of DPDK features.
- ECap: (External Capture) is a distributed network sniffer with a web front- end. Ecap was written many years ago in 2005, but a post on the tcpdump-workers mailing list requested a similar application... so here it is. It would be fun to update it and work on it again if there's any interest.
- EtherApe: is a graphical network monitor for Unix modeled after etherman. Featuring link layer, ip and TCP modes, it displays network activity graphically. Hosts and links change in size with traffic. Color coded protocols display. It supports Ethernet, FDDI, Token Ring, ISDN, PPP and SLIP devices. It can filter traffic to be shown, and can read traffic from a file as well as live from the network.
- Ipsumdump (⭐31): summarizes TCP/IP dump files into a self-describing ASCII format easily readable by humans and programs. Ipsumdump can read packets from network interfaces, from tcpdump files, and from existing ipsumdump files. It will transparently uncompress tcpdump or ipsumdump files when necessary. It can randomly sample traffic, filter traffic based on its contents, anonymize IP addresses, and sort packets from multiple dumps by timestamp. Also, it can optionally create a tcpdump file containing actual packet data. It's also convenient to work with CLICK as a inserted module.
- ITA: The Internet Traffic Archive is a moderated repository to support widespread access to traces of Internet network traffic, sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM. The traces can be used to study network dynamics, usage characteristics, and growth patterns, as well as providing the grist for trace- driven simulations. The archive is also open to programs for reducing raw trace data to more manageable forms, for generating synthetic traces, and for analyzing traces.
- Libcrafter (⭐284): is a high level library for C++ designed to make easier the creation and decoding of network packets. It is able to craft or decode packets of most common network protocols, send them on the wire, capture them and match requests and replies.
- Libnet (⭐758): is a collection of routines to help with the construction and handling of network packets. It provides a portable framework for low-level network packet shaping, handling and injection. Libnet features portable packet creation interfaces at the IP layer and link layer, as well as a host of supplementary and complementary functionality. Using libnet, quick and simple packet assembly applications can be whipped up with little effort.
- Multitail: now has a colorscheme included for monitoring the tcpdump output. It can also filter, convert timestamps to timestrings and much more.
- Netsniff-ng: Netsniff-ng is a toolkit of free Linux networking utilities, a Swiss army knife for your daily Linux network plumbing if you will.
- Network Expect: is a framework that allows to easily build tools that can interact with network traffic. Following a script, traffic can be injected into the network, and decisions can be taken, and acted upon, based on received network traffic. An interpreted language provides branching and high-level control structures to direct the interaction with the network. Network Expect uses libpcap for packet capture and libwireshark (from the Wireshark project) for packet dissection tasks. (GPL, BSD/Linux/OSX).
- Ntopng: Ntopng is the next generation version of the original ntop, a network traffic probe that shows the network usage, similar to what the popular top Unix command does. ntop is based on libpcap and it has been written in a portable way in order to virtually run on every Unix platform, MacOSX and on Win32 as well.
- pyshark: A Python wrapper for tshark, allowing python packet parsing using wireshark dissectors. There are quite a few python packet parsing modules, this one is different because it doesn't actually parse any packets, it simply uses tshark's (wireshark command-line utility) ability to export XMLs to use its parsing.
- Sanitize: Sanitize is a collection of five Bourne shell scripts for reducing tcpdump traces in order to address security and privacy concerns, by renumbering hosts and stripping out packet contents. Each script takes as input a tcpdump trace file and generates to stdout a reduced, ASCII file in fixed-column format.
- Socket Sentry (⭐1): Socket Sentry is a real-time network traffic monitor for KDE Plasma in the same spirit as tools like iftop and netstat.
- Tcpreplay (⭐928): Replays a pcap file on an interface using libnet.
- Tcpslice (⭐6): Tcpslice is a tool for extracting portions of packet trace files generated using tcpdump's -w flag. It can combine multiple trace files, and/or extract portions of one or more traces based on time.
- Tcpsplit (⭐3): A tool to break a single libpcap packet trace into some number of sub- traces, breaking the trace along TCP connection boundaries so that a TCP connection doesn't end up split across two sub-traces. This is useful for making large trace files tractable for in- depth analysis and for subsetting a trace for developing analysis on only part of a trace.
- Tcpstat: Tcpstat reports certain network interface statistics much like vmstat does for system statistics. tcpstat gets its information by either monitoring a specific interface, or by reading previously saved tcpdump data from a file.
- WAND: A wonderful collection of tools built on libtrace to process network traffic, which is from The University of Waikato. I love this project!
- WinPcap: An extract of a message from Guy Harris on state of WinPcap and WinDump.
- Wireshark suit: The well-known tool suit to support packet analyzer and protocol decoder. It also includes a few practical tools and scripts to support most of the common usage.
- Snort: is an open source network intrusion prevention and detection system (IDS/IPS) developed by Sourcefire, now owned by Cisco. Combining the benefits of signature, protocol and anomaly- based inspection, Snort is the most widely deployed IDS/IPS technology worldwide.
- Dsniff: Dsniff is a collection of tools for network auditing and penetration testing. dsniff, filesnarf, mailsnarf, msgsnarf, urlsnarf, and webspy passively monitor a network for interesting data (passwords, e-mail, files, etc.). arpspoof, dnsspoof, and macof facilitate the interception of network traffic normally unavailable to an attacker (e.g, due to layer-2 switching). sshmitm and webmitm implement active monkey-in-the-middle attacks against redirected SSH and HTTPS sessions by exploiting weak bindings in ad-hoc PKI.
- Foremost (⭐38): is a console program to recover files based on their headers, footers, and internal data structures. This process is commonly referred to as data carving. Foremost can work on image files, such as those generated by dd, Safeback, Encase, etc, or directly on a drive. The headers and footers can be specified by a configuration file or you can use command line switches to specify built-in file types. These built-in types look at the data structures of a given file format allowing for a more reliable and faster recovery.
- Justniffer: Justniffer is a network protocol analyzer that captures network traffic and produces logs in a customized way, can emulate Apache web server log files, track response times and extract all "intercepted" files from the HTTP traffic.
- NetworkMiner: NetworkMiner is a Network Forensic Analysis Tool (NFAT) for Windows (but also works in Linux / Mac OS X / FreeBSD). NetworkMiner can be used as a passive network sniffer/packet capturing tool in order to detect operating systems, sessions, hostnames, open ports etc. without putting any traffic on the network. NetworkMiner can also parse PCAP files for off-line analysis and to regenerate/ reassemble transmitted files and certificates from PCAP files.
- dnsgram: dnsgram is a debugging tool for intermittent resolver failures. it takes one or more input PCAP files and generates statistics on 5 second segments allowing the study of intermittent resolver issues.
- dnsreplay: Dnsreplay takes recorded questions and answers and replays them to the specified nameserver and reporting afterwards which percentage of answers matched, were worse or better. Then compares the answers and some other metrics with the actual ones with those found in the dumpfile.
- dnsscan: dnsscan takes one or more INFILEs in PCAP format and generates a list of the number of queries per query type.
- dnsscope: dnsscope takes an input PCAP and generates some simple statistics outputs these to console.
- dnswasher: dnswasher takes an input file in PCAP format and writes out a PCAP file, while obfuscating end-user IP addresses. This is useful to share data with third parties while attempting to protect the privacy of your users.
Related Projects / Analysis
- BPF for Ultrix: A distribution of BPF for Ultrix 4.2, with both source code and binary modules.
- BPF+: Exploiting Global Data-flow Optimization in a Generalized Packet Filter Architecture By Andrew Begel, Steven McCanne, and Susan Graham.
- FFT-FGN-C: is a program for synthesizing a type of self-similar process known as fractional Gaussian noise. The program is fast but approximate. Fractional Gaussian noise is only one type of self-similar process. When using this program for synthesizing network traffic, you must keep in mind that it may be that the traffic you seek is better modeled using one of the other processes.
- Traffic Data Repository at the WIDE Project: It becomes increasingly important for both network researchers and operators to know the trend of network traffic and to find anomaly in their network traffic. This paper describes an on-going effort within the WIDE project to collect a set of free tools to build a traffic data repository containing detailed information of our backbone traffic. Traffic traces are collected by tcpdump and, after removing privacy information, the traces are made open to the public. We review the issues on user privacy, and then, the tools used to build the WIDE traffic repository. We will report the current status and findings in the early stage of our IPv6 deployment.
55. Free for Dev
- Viezly - Enhanced code review tool for easier code reading and navigation. Free for Open Source and free for personal usage.
- Eva — Verify 5 million emails per day for free using REST API. No sign-ups required.
56. Awesome Coldfusion
- Lucee - Free, Open Source CFML Engine
57. Awesome Ros2
Packages / Ecosystem
- ROS2 For Unity (⭐213) - An asset package which enables high-performance communication between Unity3D simulations and ROS2 ecosystem.
Packages / Client libraries
- ros2cs (⭐47) - an alternative to ros2_dotnet, a ROS2 C# interface supporting full range of messages and modern ROS2.
58. Awesome Rust
Applications / System tools
- bottom (⭐5.8k) - Yet another cross-platform graphical process/system monitor.
Applications / Task scheduling
- delicate (⭐531) — A lightweight and distributed task scheduling platform written in rust.
Applications / Video
- harlanc/xiu (⭐612) — A powerful and secure live server by pure rust (rtmp/httpflv/hls/relay).
Libraries / GUI
- emoon/rust_minifb (⭐778) — minifb is a cross-platform window setup with optional bitmap rendering. It also comes with easy mouse and keyboard input. Primarily designed for prototyping
59. Awesome Security
Social Engineering / Forensics
- Gophish - An Open-Source Phishing Framework.
60. Awesome Playcanvas
- Life During COVID-19 - Virtual art exhibition from charity Family for Every Child.
61. Awesome Lowcode
- Axiom - Browser automation. Quickly, without code.
- Heyflow - Build interactive flows.
- Storybook - Build component driven UIs faster.
62. Awesome Embedded Rust
Community / Community Chat Rooms
- embedded.rs-wasm-iot - English Telegram chat about Rust and WASM for microcontrollers and IoT
- #avr-rust:gitter.im - For discussion of using Embedded Rust on AVR devices
- #rp-rs:matrix.org - For discussion of using Embedded Rust on RP2040 based devices
- #stm32-rs:matrix.org - For discussion of using Embedded Rust on STM32 based devices
63. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- Paper-Dashboard (⭐1.8k) -Creative Tim Paper Dashboard made for Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-timer-hook (⭐122) - Vue 3 Timer module inspired by react-timer-hook
Components & Libraries / UI Layout
- simple-vue-grid (⭐2) - Simple grid containers that will help you to build layouts for your app.
Components & Libraries / Frameworks
- Materio-vuetify-vuejs-admin-template-free (⭐443) - A Production ready, carefully crafted, most comprehensive Vuetify Vuejs admin template. Live demo
- Fes.js (⭐1.1k) - An easy-to-use front-end application framework based on vue3.
64. Awesome Db Tools
Schema / Changes
- Bytebase (⭐4.6k) - Web-based, zero-config, dependency-free database schema change and version control tool for teams.
65. Awesome Golem
Apps / Password Recovery
- Yacat - Hashcat password-recovery step-by-step.
Learning Resources / GitHub Digest Blog Series
- Golem GitHub Digest #15 - Awesome, Goth improvements and towards Beta 3.
66. ALL About RSS
FreshRSS / Outline Processor Markup Language