Awesome List Updates on Dec 02 - Dec 08, 2019
51 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Eslint
Configs / Configs by Well-Known Companies/Organizations
- Alloy (⭐2.6k) - Progressive ESLint config for your React/Vue/TypeScript projects.
2. Awesome Linguistics
- How To Label Data - Guide on managing large scale linguistic annotation projects.
3. Awesome Web Security
XSS - Cross-Site Scripting
XXE - XML eXternal Entity
4. Awesome Cpp
- Ncurses - A terminal user interface. [MIT]
5. Awesome Mac
Developer Tools / Developer Utilities
- MacSystemColors (⭐33) - Mac app that shows all system colors in light and dark mode for Cocoa developers.
6. Awesome Plotters
Software / G-code
- gcode-generative-for-processing (⭐25) - Processing library, aiming to create gcode from simple shapes. (Designed for usage with the Creality CR10)
7. Awesome Mongodb
Tools / Desktop
- QueryAssist - Modern and powerful GUI tool, cross-platform and easy-to-use
8. Awesome Flutter
Device / Augmented Reality
- InAppWebView (⭐2.6k) - Add inline WebView widgets or open an in-app browser window by Lorenzo Pichilli
🇹🇷 Turkey / Misc
9. Open Source Flutter Apps
Contents / Entertainment
- CineReel (⭐184) - You can see lists for Now playing, Top Rated, Popular and Upcoming movies by serko.
- Fluttery Filmy (⭐196) - Movie app which is developed using flutter and powered by tmdb. by Bhavik Makwana.
- Sandwhich (⭐154) - An app to solve the age-old sandwich debate built using machine learning, Flutter, and TensorFlow Lite by MotionMobs
Contents / Games
10. Awesome Html5
Websites and resources / Websites
11. Awesome Seed Rs
- Default quickstart (⭐94) - Contains only Rust libraries.
- Official examples (⭐3.5k) - Smaller examples included in official repo.
- ERWA mytodo (⭐9) - Rust full-stack example. Diesel, Rocket, Seed.
Projects Using Seed
- seed-rs.org (⭐14) - Seed's official website.
12. Awesome Ros2
Companies / Robotics Capture the Flag (RCTF)
13. Awesome Clean Tech
Companies / Energy
WindCORES | Germany | 2018
A subsidiary of Westfalenwind, a German wind energy developer. They are a data center provider that hosts servers inside wind turbines, bringing the consumer of electricity closer to the producer.
14. Awesome Spark
Packages / Notebooks and IDEs
15. Vertx Awesome
- Vert.x CronUtils (⭐14) - An abstraction of cron-utils for the vertx scheduler. Unix, Cron4j and Quartz style expressions are supported.
16. Game Datasets
17. Awesome Software Patreons
Open Source Projects
- ShareX Team - Screen capture and screen sharing tool.
Open Source Projects / Libraries
People Doing Open Source Work / Hardware related
18. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
Assembly Language / Blazor
- Programming from the Ground Up - Jonathan Bartlett (PDF)
Snap / Play Scala
- Snap! Reference Manual - B. Harvey, J. Mönig (PDF)
19. Awesome Github
Tips, tricks, tools, and add-ons for GitHub power users
- Octotree - Browser extension that enhances GitHub code browsing and pull request reviewing. Available on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
20. Public Apis
Art & Design
Description: European Museum and Galleries content
21. Awesome Actions
Collection of Actions / Docker Container Actions
Frontend Tools / Terraform
22. Awesome Elm
Videos / Playlists
- Elm Europe 2019 - Jun 2019
Inspired by Elm / Games
- Bolero - F# in WebAssembly using Elmish
- Iced (⭐20k) - A cross-platform GUI library for Rust, inspired by Elm
23. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Electronics and Mechanics / Version Control
- PandaPower - An easy to use open source tool for power system modeling, analysis and optimization with a high degree of automation.
Sensor Processing / Lidar and Point Cloud Processing
- gpu-voxels - GPU-Voxels is a CUDA based library which allows high resolution volumetric collision detection between animated 3D models and live pointclouds from 3D sensors of all kinds.
24. Awesome Electron
Closed Source / Other
- FATpick - Guitar tablature viewer that scores your performance as you play along.
25. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Resource Planning
- grocy - ERP beyond your fridge - grocy is a web-based self-hosted groceries & household management solution for your home. (Demo, Source Code (⭐5.7k))
26. Awesome Dotnet Core
Sample Projects / Workflow
- Microservices & Service Mesh
- clean-architecture-dotnet (⭐1.1k) - Apply Minimal Clean Architecture with DDD-lite, CQRS-lite, and just enough Cloud-native patterns on eCommerce sample business domain
- coolstore-microservices (⭐2.3k) - A Kubernetes-based polyglot microservices application with Istio service mesh
- distributed-playground (⭐41) - Distributed service playground with Vagrant, Consul, Docker & ASP.NET Core.
- DNC-DShop - Distributed .NET Core project and free course. (DDD, CQRS, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Redis, Monitoring, Logging, CI, CD)
- dotnetcore-microservices-poc (⭐1.8k) - simplified insurance sales system made in a microservices architecture using .NET Core (EF Core, MediatR, Marten, Eureka, Ocelot, RabbitMQ, Polly, ElasticSearch, Dapper) with blog post series.
- eShopOnContainers (⭐24k) - Microservices Architecture and Containers based Reference Application.
- InMemoryCQRSReplication (⭐129) - Akka.NET Reference Architecture - CQRS + Sharding + In-Memory Replication
- magazine-website (⭐169) - Magazine website (using .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, EF Core) with DDD, CQRS, microservices, asynchronous programming applied.
- microservices-in-dotnetcore (⭐78) - The code sample from the second edition of Microservices in .NET Core.
- practical-dapr (⭐290) - Full-stack .NET microservices build on Dapr and Tye.
- ReactiveTraderCloud (⭐1.8k) - Real-time trading platform demo showcasing reactive programming principles applied across the full application stack.
27. Awesome Wordpress Gatsby
Written Tutorials / Other helpful Plugins
- 2019.11: Guide to Gatsby WordPress Starter Advanced with Previews, i18n and more - A tutorial series starting with the basic setup of WordPress and Gatsby with WPGraphQL and then dives into more advanced subjects like deployments, previews, i18n and a page-builder like setup with ACF flexible cotent fields.
Video Tutorials / Other helpful Plugins
- 2019.07: Crash Course: Headless WordPress with WPGraphQL, ACF, and React - In this video, Alex Young (WPCasts) goes over how to get a simple headless WordPress setup with WPGraphQL and React.
28. Awesome H2o
Blog Posts & Tutorials
- Artificial Intelligence Made Easy with H2O.ai: A Comprehensive Guide to Modeling with H2O.ai and AutoML in Python June 12, 2019
29. Awesome Shell
- yash - A POSIX-compliant command line shell with built-in support for completion and prediction based on command history
- funky (⭐626) - Extends functionality of shell functions making them more powerful and flexible.
- navi (⭐13k) - An interactive cheatsheet tool for the command-line
Command-Line Productivity / Directory Navigation
- z (⭐15k) - z is the new j, yo
Multimedia and File Formats / Directory Navigation
30. Learn to Program
Mixed guided video courses to build products using new technologies
31. Awesome List
- Naming (⭐1.2k) - Naming things in computer science done right.
32. Awesome Sre
Conferences & Meetups
- Site Reliability Engineering Paris, France - SRE Meetup in the city of light.
33. Awesome Ember
Packages / Helpers
- ember-element-helper (⭐38) - Dynamic element helper for Glimmer templates.
34. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Knowledge Cast - Podcast sobre Agilidade por K21
- Podlodka - Weekly audio show on software development. Interviews with professionals in software development industry and other related fields.
35. Awesome Piracy
Streaming Sites / Anime
- Anime Kaizoku Up to 1080p DDL links, mostly Google Drive
- All-animes Watch Online Anime In HD English Subbed, Dubbed.
36. Awesome Cl
- cl-yesql (⭐57) - SQL statements live in their own files, in SQL syntax, and are imported into Lisp as functions. You are not limited to the features a DSL supports. Based on Clojure's Yesql. MIT.
37. Awesome Ansible
Playbooks, Roles and Collections / French
- T.A.D.S. boilerplate (⭐679) - Provision and deploy a Docker Swarm cluster to development environment and to production. Infrastructure as Code and DevOps best practices.
38. Awesome Vue
Resources / Tutorials
- Vue.js: Build a Full Stack App with Firebase, Vuex and Router [Video] by Chris Dixon (October 2019)
- Vue.js 2 Academy: Learn Vue Step by Step [Video] by Chris Dixon (October 2019)
- Blazing-Fast Vue and GraphQL with Gridsome [Video] by Reed Barger, Packt
Resources / Books
- Building Forms with Vue.js by Marina Mosti (October 2019)
- Testing Vue.js Components with Jest by Alex Jover Morales, Packt (October 2019)
39. Awesome Wardley Maps
- LearnWardleyMapping.com - Video chapter summaries of Simon Wardley's book, 15-minute introductory course, and a quick reference.
Events / Doctrine Assessement
40. Awesome Flame
Open Source / RPG
41. Free for Dev
Messaging and Streaming
- pusher.com — Realtime messaging service. Free for up to 100 simultaneous connections and 200,000 messages/day
- POEditor — Free up to 1000 strings
- formingo.co- Easy HTML forms for static websites. You can start for free without registering an account. The free plan allows 500 monthly submissions and a customizable reply-to email address.
- Versoly — SaaS-focused website builder - unlimited websites, 70+ blocks, five templates, custom CSS, favicon, SEO and forms. No custom domain.
Managed Data Services
- scalingo.com — Primarily a PaaS but offers a 128MB to 192MB free tier of MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB
Storage and Media Processing
- npoint.io — JSON store with collaborative schema editing
Design and UI
- AllTheFreeStock - a curated list of free stock images, audio and videos.
- CodeMyUI - Handpicked collection of Web Design & UI Inspiration with Code Snippets.
Data Visualization on Maps
- geocod.io — Geocoding via API or CSV Upload. Two thousand five hundred free queries/day.
- giscloud.com — Visualize, analyze, and share geo data online.
- mapbox.com — Maps, geospatial services and SDKs for displaying map data.
Package Build System
- build.opensuse.org — Package build service for multiple distros (SUSE, EL, Fedora, Debian, etc.).
- copr.fedorainfracloud.org — Mock-based RPM build service for Fedora and EL.
- help.launchpad.net — Ubuntu and Debian build service.
IDE and Code Editing
- apiary.io — Collaborative design API with instant API mock and generated documentation (Free for unlimited API blueprints and unlimited users with one admin account and hosted documentation).
- VSCodium - Community-driven, without telemetry/tracking, and freely-licensed binary distribution of Microsoft’s editor VSCode
42. Awesome Appium
Become an Appium Pro
43. Awesome Pentest
Conferences and Events / Europe
- HoneyCON - Annual Security Conference in Guadalajara, Spain. Organized by the HoneySEC association.
44. Awesome Software Architecture
Methodology / Scalability and Resilience
- No silver bullet, by Brooks - Making a case for growing software in small increments 📙.
45. Awesome Waves
Blockchain utils / Swift
- Nodes on map - All nodes of the Waves Mainnet on the world map.
Catalogs / Swift
- Waves on DappRadar - Waves dApps published on the DappRadar.
Games / Swift
- NyanCat: The Crypto Race - Build your own Nyan Cat collection, race against other players and get your reward in weekly Leaderboards with the prize fund up to $2000!
Projects / Swift
- Lombardini - Borrow WBTC for WAVES instantly.
46. Awesome Nlg
- Cron Expression Descriptor (⭐898) - A .NET library that converts cron expressions into human readable descriptions.
47. Awesome Cli Apps
Entertainment / Music
- spotify-tui (⭐15k) - Spotify client.
48. Awesome Naming
- Computer virus - A computer program that self replicates by infecting other computer programs similar to the behavior of biological viruses.
Libraries and Frameworks
- Easter egg - A hidden feature especially in video games in reference to the Easter egg hunt.
49. Awesome Ios
- ModuleInterface (⭐77) - Command Line Tool that generates the Module's Interface from a Swift project.
- ViewInspector (⭐1.8k) - Runtime inspection and unit testing of SwiftUI views
50. Awesome Ciandcd
Build And Release System
- Drone CI Drone is a Continuous Delivery system built on container technology. Drone uses a simple YAML configuration file, a superset of docker-compose, to define and execute Pipelines inside Docker containers.
- Luigi (⭐16k) Luigi is a Python module that helps you build complex pipelines of batch jobs. It handles dependency resolution, workflow management, visualization etc. It also comes with Hadoop support built in.
- SaltStack Radically simple configuration-management, application deployment, task-execution, and multi-node orchestration engine
- terraform Use Infrastructure as Code to provision and manage any cloud, infrastructure, or service
Editors / Runner
- Summernote (⭐11k) - Super simple WYSIWYG editor.
Misc / Other