Awesome List Updates on Mar 29 - Apr 04, 2021
67 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Alternative Front Ends
Overview / YouTube
- NewPipe (⭐25k): A libre lightweight streaming front-end for Android
2. Awesome Tensorflow Js
Learn / Books
- Practical TensorFlow.js - Deep Learning in Web App Development by Juan De Dios Santos Rivera.
3. Awesome Cakephp
- 🍰 CakePHP Docker (⭐26) - A cakephp/app template for docker.
4. Awesome Rust
Applications / Video
5. Awesome Free Software
Software / File Sharing
- Sharry - Convinient file sharing web application that allows you to upload files and get a url back that can then be shared. (GNU GPLv3+ (⭐577))
6. Awesome Libgdx
Resources / Editors
- HyperLap2D (⭐291) - Visual editor for complex 2D worlds and scenes with a runtime for libGDX.
- Spine - Skeleton-based animation tool that focuses specifically on 2D animation for games.
Tutorials / Getting Started
- Brandon Grasley's Space Shooter Game - Video tutorial series on making a complete Android game from scratch.
7. Awesome Ansible
- Complete Ansible Course 2020 by DevOps Journey - Free Video Course on Ansible including labs to follow along.
8. Awesome Gnome
- Clapper (⭐610) - Simple and modern media player.
9. Awesome V
- v-toxml (⭐8) - XML Serialization library for V.
10. Awesome List
- Nix (⭐1.8k) - Package manager for Linux and other Unix systems that makes package management reliable and reproducible.
11. Awesome Meteor
- mikkelking:slingshot (⭐11) - Upload files directly to AWS S3, Google Cloud Storage and others in meteor.
12. Awesome Network Analysis
Software / Python
- graspologic (⭐320) - Python package for statistical algorithms, models, and visualization for single and multiple networks.
13. Awesome Seed Rs
Projects Using Seed
- Love Letter Tracker - A knowledge tracker for the card game Love Letter.
14. Awesome Bitcoin
15. Awesome Storybook
16. Awesome Jamstack
Jamstack Sites Showcase
- Backlinko - Built with Next.js, headless WordPress and Netlify.
Tutorials / Articles / Automation
17. Awesome Amazon Seller
Software and Tools
- AiHello AutoPilot - Amazon PPC Ads Automation Software.
18. Awesome Vue
Resources / Books
- Accessible Vue – Get started with Accessibility in Vue.js! by Marcus Herrmann (March 2021)
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-dataset (⭐217) - A set of Vue.js components to display datasets with filtering, paging, and sorting capabilities!
- vue-virtual-tree (⭐60) - Tree component for large amount of data, base on Vue3.
- vue3-tabs-chrome (⭐83) - A Vue3 component for Chrome-like tabs.
19. Awesome Swift
- ColorKit (⭐674) - Advanced color manipulation for iOS.
Images / Barcode
- Brightroom (⭐3k) - An image editor and engine using CoreImage.
- Kanvas (⭐285) - A iOS library for adding effects, drawings, text, stickers, and making GIFs from existing media or the camera.
Network / Barcode
- CodyFire (⭐251) - Powerful Codable API requests builder and manager for iOS. Based on Alamofire.
Alert / Barcode
- SPAlert (⭐2k) - Native popup from Apple Music & Feedback in AppStore. Contains Done & Heart presets.
Button / Barcode
- IGStoryButtonKit (⭐36) - Easy-to-use button with rich animation inspired by instagram stories.
Permissions / Barcode
- SPPermission (⭐5.4k) - Simple request permission with native UI and interactive animation.
Transition / Barcode
- SPLarkController (⭐972) - Custom transition between two controller. Translate to top.
- SPStorkController (⭐2.7k) - Now playing controller from Apple Music. Customisable height.
20. Awesome R Learning Resources
Topic Areas / Web Scraping
- Web Scraping Reference: Cheat Sheet for Web Scraping using R (⭐353) - Guide, reference and cheatsheet on web scraping using rvest, httr and Rselenium. Author: yifyan et al.
Topic Areas / Uncategorized
- From base R to stringr - This vignette compares stringr functions to their base R equivalents to help users transitioning from using base R to stringr. Author: Sara Stoudt.
21. Awesome Cl
Statistics / Third-party APIs
- lisp-stat - an environment for statistical computing, conceptually similar to R, that is also suitable for front-line production deployments. "It grew out of a desire to have an environment for rapidly prototyping analytical and A.I. solutions, and move directly to production environments with minimal friction."
Apps / Third-party APIs
- cl-mock (⭐16) - Another mocking library. It has more features than Mockingbird, like pattern matching on the mocked call, etc.
22. Awesome Flask
Conferences / Testing
23. Awesome Biological Visualizations
- Gosling - A grammar-based toolkit for scalable and interactive genomics data visualization.
24. Awesome Swift Playgrounds
WWDC Students Submissions
25. Awesome Deep Learning
Researchers / Tools
- hub (⭐5k) - Fastest unstructured dataset management for TensorFlow/PyTorch by activeloop.ai. Stream & version-control data. Converts large data into single numpy-like array on the cloud, accessible on any machine.
26. Awesome Streaming
Table of Contents / Streaming SQL
- ksqlDB (⭐5.6k) [Java] - A cloud-native, source-available database purpose-built for stream processing applications
- Materialize [Rust] - A source-available streaming SQL engine for maintaining materialized views on data from message brokers and databases.
27. Awesome Dart
- mustache_template - A mustache template library that supports dart2js and dart2native.
28. Awesome Tmux
- tmux-mpv-info (⭐3) Displays the current song playing with MPV in your tmux status bar.
- tmux-spotify-info (⭐76) Spotify track info on your status bar (OSX)
- tmux-spotify-info (⭐7) Spotify track info on your status bar (Linux)
- tmux-weather-info-yr (⭐1) Displays the current temperature and weather based on your location via yr.no
29. Awesome Circuitpython
- Initiation au langage CircuitPython et à la puce nRF52840 - A French introduction to CircuitPython and the nRF52840.
30. Awesome Wpo
Bundle Analyzer / Meetups
- BundleStats (⭐354) - Generate bundle report(bundle size, assets, modules, packages) and compare the results between different builds
31. Awesome Yew
Crates / Component Libraries
- tailwind-yew-builder (⭐70) - Builds Tailwind CSS for Yew using docker-compose. Also supports Trunk.
32. Awesome Digital History
Archives and primary sources / Germany
- Archivportal - German archives search engine.
- Bavarikon - Collection of Bavarian maps, places, newspapers etc.
- Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek - Over 12 million objects.
- Digitale Sammlungen - Collections of the Munich Digitization Center.
- leo bw - Platform of the State Archives of Baden-Württemberg.
- SLUB Dresden - Over 1.8 million graphic media (photographs, maps, drawings).
- UB Heidelberg - Manuscripts, documents, maps and literature.
- ZLB - Collections of the Berlin Central and State Library.
More Awesome / Switzerland
- Tempopedia - Digital History Directory.
33. Awesome Playwright
- chrome-aws-lambda (⭐3k) - Support for running Microsoft's Playwright on AWS Lambda and Google Cloud Functions.
34. Android Security Awesome
Tools / Online Analyzers
- Pithus - Open-Source APK analyzer. Still in Beta for the moment and limited to static analysis for the moment. Possible to hunt malware with Yara rules. More here.
35. Awesome Devsecops
Infrastructure as Code Analysis / Terraform
- Terraform Compliance - terraform-compliance - A lightweight, security and compliance focused test framework against terraform to enable negative testing capability for your infrastructure-as-code.
36. Awesome Shell
Multimedia and File Formats / Directory Navigation
- dasel (⭐4.2k) - Query and update data structures using selectors from the command line. Comparable to jq (⭐25k) / yq (⭐2.2k) but supports JSON, YAML, TOML and XML with zero runtime dependencies.
Applications / Directory Navigation
- editly (⭐4.1k) - Command line video editor
37. Nlp with Ruby
Language Aware String Manipulation / Constituency Parsing
- iuliia (⭐8) — transliteration Cyrillic to Latin in many possible ways (defined by the reference implementation (⭐59)).
38. Awesome Deno
Modules / CLI utils
- charmd (⭐52) - A simple, extendable markdown renderer for your terminal.
Tools / XML
- kopo-cli (⭐19) - A Deno registry browser in the terminal.
39. Awesome Nix
Deployment Tools / Discovery
- Colmena (⭐724) - A simple, stateless NixOS deployment tool modeled after NixOps and morph.
Development / Discovery
- pre-commit-hooks.nix (⭐365) - Run linters/formatters at commit time and on your CI.
Programming Languages / Arduino
- nixduino (⭐35) - Nix-based tool to help build Arduino sketches.
Programming Languages / Crystal
- crystal2nix (⭐12) - Convert
shard.lockinto Nix expressions.
40. Awesome Transit
Web Apps (closed source)
- Citylines.co - A collaborative platform for mapping transit systems, with an emphasis on their historical evolution.
- TransitScreen - Custom realtime displays of all local transportation choices
- Bikeshare Map - Status of all worldwide bikeshare stations
- Bongo - Real-time Transit Tracking for Iowa City, Coralville and the University of Iowa. Combines three disparate transit systems into one UI.
- Brand New Subway - An interactive transportation planning game that lets players alter the NYC subway system to their heart's content.
- CityMapper Webapp - Really polished webapp with trip planner and route status for over 30 of cities.
- YourStop - Mobile friendly web app which consumes GTFS feeds and displays both live and scheduled trips for stops. Launched with MBTA, YRT/Viva and Maryland MTA.
- DC MetroHero - Realtime vehicle position and arrivals and departure information for the Washington, D.C. region's WMATA Metrorail and Metrobus systems. WebApp, Android, and iOS apps avaliable.
Web Apps (open source)
- 1-Click - A virtual “trip aggregator” that assembles information on a wide variety of available modes: public transit, private, rail, rideshare, carpool, volunteer, paratransit, and walking and biking. Open-source on GitHub (⭐13).
- MBTA tile-server (⭐7) - Scripts to create a Docker container that encapsulates all the elements necessary to develop map tiles for use on MBTA.com
41. Awesome WSL
WSL Tools / Miscellaneous Tools
- Files (⭐29k) - A modern file explorer that supports WSL filesystem.
42. Awesome Arch
AUR Helpers / Other
- arch-audit - A utility like pkg-audit based on Arch Security Team data.
43. Awesome Ios
- DL4S (⭐96) - Deep Learning for Swift: Accelerated tensor operations and dynamic neural networks based on reverse mode automatic differentiation for every device that can run Swift.
- SwiftCoreMLTools (⭐148) - A Swift library for creating and exporting CoreML Models in Swift.
44. Awesome Ocaml
- OCaml: Learn & Code iOS app - Learn and execute OCaml code from your iPhone/iPad/Mac.
45. Open Source Flutter Apps
Contents / Entertainment
Contents / Finance
- BudgetBudy (⭐22) - Budget Budy is the easiest and most user friendly expense manager app by Mufaddal Shakir
Contents / Health and Fitness
Contents / Productivity
Contents / Tools
46. Awesome Bioinformatics
Sequence Alignment / Clustering
- MMseqs2 (⭐841) - Ultra-fast, sensitive search and clustering suite for protein and nucleotide sequence sets. [ paper-2017 | paper-2018 ]
Variant Calling / Clustering
47. Awesome Micro Npm Packages
Modules / String
- pluralize (⭐1) - A very tiny library to pluralize words
48. Awesome Ipfs
Services & Platforms
- Fleek - Open Web development platform for building, hosting, and storing sites and apps on IPFS, Filecoin, and the Internet Computer.
49. Awesome Mac
Developer Tools / Developer Utilities
- Xcodes (⭐5.8k) - Install and switch between multiple versions of Xcode.
Developer Tools / Command Line Tools
- xcodes (⭐3.2k) - A command-line tool to install and switch between multiple versions of Xcode.
Utilities / Menu Bar Tools
- Xbar - Put the output from any script or program into your macOS Menu Bar (the BitBar reboot).
50. Awesome Osint
Social Media Tools / Reddit
- Universal Scammer List - This acts as the website-portion for the subreddit /r/universalscammerlist. That subreddit, in conjuction with this website and a reddit bot, manages a list of malicious reddit accounts and minimizes the damage they can deal. This list is referred to as the "USL" for short.
51. Awesome Nosql Guides
Overview of NoSQL
- Introduction To NoSQL - Martin Fowler (54:52) - Talk given at GOTO 2012 as a great introduction to NoSQL databases, the types of NoSQL databases, their history, pros and cons, and how and when to use them.
- Seven Databases in Song (1:43) - Fun song from 2012 about seven (six are NoSQL) databases with a very condensed overview of how they each work.
- What is NoSQL - Amazon AWS - Great high-level overview of NoSQL databases and how they compare to SQL database technologies and terminologies. Serves as landing page for Amazon's AWS services for NoSQL options of key-value (Amazon DynamoDB), document (Amazon DocumentDB), graph (Amazon Neptune), in-memory (Amazon ElastiCache), and search-engine (Amazon Elasticsearch) database.
52. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
- Introduction to College Mathematics with A Programming Language (1978) - E. J. LeCuyer (PDF)
- ASP.NET Core 3.1 Succinctly - Simone Chiaretta, Ugo Lattanzi
ASP.NET Core / Blazor
- Blazor: A Beginner's Guide - Ed Charbeneau (PDF) (email address requested, not required)
- Blazor for ASP.NET Web Forms Developers - Daniel Roth, Jeff Fritz, Taylor Southwick (PDF)
.NET Core / PicoLisp
- Entity Framework Core Succinctly - Ricardo Peres
- Using .NET Core, Docker, and Kubernetes Succinctly - Michele Aponte
53. Awesome Humane Tech
Privacy / Wear our badge
- LuLu - A firewall that aims to block unknown outgoing connections, protecting your privacy and your Mac.
Awareness / Wear our badge
- Deletion Day - A holiday on April 4th focused on the privacy concerns of today’s Internet.
Related awesomeness / Wear our badge
- Open Sustainable Technology (⭐1.2k) - Projects preserving stable climate, energy supply and natural resources.
54. Awesome Bash
Shell Script Development
- shellcheck (⭐33k) - A static analysis tool for shell scripts.
55. Awesome Keycloak
56. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
Cloud platform security / Distributed monitoring
- Jaeger - Distributed tracing platform backend used for monitoring and troubleshooting microservices-based distributed systems.
- Zipkin - Distributed tracing system backend that helps gather timing data needed to troubleshoot latency problems in service architectures.
Cloud platform security / Kubernetes
- Linkerd - Ultra light Kubernetes-specific service mesh that adds observability, reliability, and security to Kubernetes applications without requiring any modification of the application itself.
Cloud platform security / Service meshes
- Consul - Solution to connect and configure applications across dynamic, distributed infrastructure and, with Consul Connect, enabling secure service-to-service communication with automatic TLS encryption and identity-based authorization.
- Istio - Open platform for providing a uniform way to integrate microservices, manage traffic flow across microservices, enforce policies and aggregate telemetry data.
Network perimeter defenses / Firewall appliances or distributions
- IPFire - Hardened GNU/Linux based router and firewall distribution forked from IPCop.
- OPNsense - Hardened FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform forked from pfSense.
- pfSense - FreeBSD firewall and router distribution forked from m0n0wall.
57. Awesome Sitecore
- Cache Tuner (⭐0) - The module is an implementation of the rules given in Sitecore Caching guide.
- Caching Manager (⭐2) - A console for easy Sitecore 10 cache management.
- Cache Processing Instance (⭐2) - A proof-of-concept for a dedicated HTML cache processing instance.
- Container Deployment (⭐26) - Provides examples on how to deploy Sitecore containers using various methods.
- Sitecore Solr Schema (⭐0) - Sitecore configsets (schema) for Solr 8.1.1 and 8.4.0.
NET Core Headless
- Netcore Auth (⭐0) - A repository showing how to enable authentication in a .NET Core headless Sitecore application.
- Security Rights Reporting (⭐7) - A module showing a grid with all users and all their rights in a friendly way with exporting options.
58. Alternative Internet
- Affinidi provides building blocks to create portable, interoperable, decentralized identity and verifiable claims and credentials
59. Awesome Elixir
- Synapses - A lightweight library for neural networks.
- kaffe (⭐144) - Kafka client library for Elixir.
60. Free for Dev
Source Code Repos
- RocketGit — Repository Hosting based on Git. Unlimited Public and private repositories.
APIs, Data, and ML
- DeepAR — Augmented reality face filters for any platform with one SDK. The free plan provides up to 10 monthly active users (MAU) and tracks up to 4 faces
- ManageEngine Log360 Cloud — Log Management service powered by Manage Engine. Free Plan offers 50 GB storage with 1 Month retention.
Issue Tracking and Project Management
- Codegiant — Project Management with Repository hosting & CI/CD. Free Plan Offers Unlimited Repositories, Projects & Documents with 5 Team Members. 500 CI/CD minutes per month. 30000 Serverless Code Run minutes per month 1GB repository storage.
IDE and Code Editing
- BlueJ — A free Java Development Environment designed for beginners, used by millions worldwide. Powered by Oracle & simple GUI to help beginners.
Analytics, Events and Statistics
- Google Analytics — Google Analytics
- Hotjar — Website Analytics and Reports . Free Plan allows 2000 pageviews/day. One hundred snapshots/day (max capacity: 300). Three snapshot heatmaps can be stored for 365 days. Unlimited Team Members.
- Microsoft PowerBI — Business Insights & Analytics by Microsoft. Free Plan offers limited use with 1 Million User licenses.
- Similar Web — Analytics for Web & Mobile Apps. Free Plan offers five results per metric, one month of mobile app data & 3 months of website data.
- StatCounter — Website Viewer Analytics. Free plan for analytics of 500 most recent visitors.
Other Free Resources
- SnapShooter — Backup solution for DigitalOcean, AWS, LightSail, Hetzner, and Exoscale, with support for direct database, file system and application backups to s3 based storage. Provides a free plan with daily backups for one resource.
61. Awesome Jupyter
- jut (⭐173) - CLI to nicely display notebooks in the terminal.
62. Awesome Cdk
Tools / Multi-accounts setup
- CDK-Dia (⭐571) - Automatic infrastructure diagrams for AWS CDK.
63. Public Apis
Description: Random pictures of Shiba Inu, cats or birds
Description: Trigger an email notification with a simple GET request
API: jsDelivr (⭐184)
Description: Package info and download stats on jsDelivr CDN
API: Open Government, UK
Description: UK Government Open Data
Science & Math
API: isEven (humor)
Description: Check if a number is even
Description: Random data generator
Description: Text Analytics with sentiment analysis, categorization & named entity extraction
Description: Text Analytics with focus on detection of abusive content and law enforcement applications
Description: Automatically place subids in affiliate links to attribute affiliate conversions to click data
API: weather-api (⭐319)
Description: A RESTful free API to check the weather
64. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Teaching Python - Two middle school teachers learning and teaching Python.
- RadioDotNet - Podcast about everything .NET-related: news, articles, libraries, events.
In Arabic / Tooling
- Podcast Addict - Android Podcast player
65. Awesome Java
Miscellaneous / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Smooks (⭐377) - Framework for fragment-based message processing. (Apache-2.0 OR LGPL-3.0-or-later)
66. Awesome Quantified Self
Applications and Platforms / Diet
- HiCoffee - Super efficient caffeine tracker app with Apple Watch support (iOS and Apple Watch).
67. Awesome Angular
Decorators / Components
- ng-portal (⭐14) Component property connection in Angular application.
Pipes / Components
- ng-generic-pipe (⭐15) Generic pipe for Angular application.
State Management / Components
- ng-http-caching (⭐34) - Cache for HTTP requests in Angular application.