Awesome List Updates on Apr 05 - Apr 11, 2021
63 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Playwright
- playwright-ruby-client (⭐125) - Playwright port for Ruby.
- playwright-cr (⭐17) - Playwright port for Crystal.
- playwright-rust (⭐110) - Playwright port for Rust.
2. Awesome Angular
Decorators / Components
- ng-lock Angular decorator for lock a function and user interface while a task running.
3. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Task Management & To-do Lists
- Focalboard - An open source, self-hosted alternative to Trello, Notion, and Asana. It helps define, organize, track and manage work across individuals and teams. (Source Code (⭐14k), Clients)
4. Awesome Cli Apps
Development / Devops
- k9s (⭐18k) - Manage Kubernetes Clusters.
5. Awesome Vite
Templates / Vue 3
- vue-pure-admin (⭐6.3k) - Background management template based on Vue3, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, element-plus.
Templates / React
- vite-reactts-eslint-prettier (⭐323) - React, TypeScript, ESlint, Prettier, Pre-commit.
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Transformers
- vite-plugin-html-config (⭐30) - HTML tag configuration, such as script link style meta favicon and more.
Vue / Helpers
- vite-plugin-vue-gql (⭐195) - GraphQL Tags for your Vue SFC.
6. Awesome Newsletters
- Svelte News Weekly. A curated newsletter for Svelte enthusiasts with a weekly dose of handpicked news.
PHP / Angular
- PHP Annotated Monthly. A free monthly newsletter containing latest news from the PHP community and the most interesting PHP articles from around the web. Archive
7. Awesome React
React Tools / React Starter Kits and Toolchains
- Razzle - Build production ready React applications. Razzle is toolchain for modern static and dynamic websites and web applications
- Neutrino React Preset -
@neutrinojs/reactis a Neutrino preset that supports building React web applications
React Tools / React Component Libraries
- ant-design (⭐83k) - A design system with values of Nature and Determinacy
- chakra-ui (⭐30k) - Simple, Modular & Accessible UI Components for your React Applications
- eui (⭐5.4k) - Elastic UI Framework
- react-spectrum (⭐7.7k) - Adobe's collection of libraries and tools that help you build adaptive, accessible, and robust user experiences
- ring-ui (⭐3.4k) - JetBrains Web UI components
- bumbag-ui (⭐1k) - Build accessible & themeable React applications with your Bumbag
React Tools / React Awesome Components
- react-popper (⭐2.4k) - Position tooltips and popovers in an elegant, performant manner
- react-tsparticles (⭐4.5k) - Easily create highly customizable particles animations
- react-spring (⭐25k) - Spring-physics based animation library for React applications
- framer-motion (⭐17k) - A React library to power production-ready animations
- react-cookie (⭐2.4k) - Universal cookies for React
- react-slick (⭐11k) - Carousel component built with React
- react-gtm-module (⭐583) - Google Tag Manager Module for React
- react-device-detect (⭐2.2k) - Detect device for React
- react-colorful (⭐2.4k) - A tiny (2,5 KB), dependency-free, fast and accessible color picker component
- react-modal (⭐7.1k) - Accessible modal dialog component for React
- cleave.js (⭐18k) - Format input text content when you are typing
- react-fontawesome (⭐3.6k) - Font Awesome 5 React component
React Tools / React Renderers
- react-three-fiber (⭐21k) - A React renderer for Three.js
- react-pdf (⭐11k) - Create PDF files using React
- react-blessed (⭐4.3k) - A React renderer for blessed terminal interface library
- react-sketchapp (⭐15k) - Render React components to Sketch
- react-figma (⭐2.1k) - A React renderer for Figma
- remotion (⭐14k) - Create videos programmatically in React
React Tools / Charts
- vx (⭐16k) - Visualization components
- victory (⭐10k) - A collection of composable React components for building interactive data visualizations
- react-vis (⭐8.4k) - Data Visualization Components
- recharts (⭐19k) - Redefined chart library built with React and D3
- nivo (⭐11k) - Provides a rich set of data visualization components, built on top of the D3 and React libraries
- echarts-for-react (⭐3.9k) - Apache ECharts components for React wrapper
- react-apexcharts (⭐1k) - React Component for ApexCharts
- chartify (⭐683) - React plugin for building charts using CSS
8. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
Cloud platform security / Distributed monitoring
- Cortex - Provides horizontally scalable, highly available, multi-tenant, long term storage for Prometheus.
- OpenTelemetry - Observability framework for cloud-native software, comprising a collection of tools, APIs, and SDKs for exporting application performance metrics to a tracing backend (formerly maintained by the OpenTracing and OpenCensus projects).
- Prometheus - Open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit originally built at SoundCloud.
Cloud platform security / Kubernetes
- certificate-expiry-monitor (⭐143) - Utility that exposes the expiry of TLS certificates as Prometheus metrics.
9. Awesome Irc
- Iridium - Friendly IRC client built in Vala and GTK, designed for elementary OS. (source (⭐49))
10. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- DotNet & More - Podcast about .NET development and more. Hosted by Aleksandr Kugushev and Artem Akulyakov.
- Solo on .NET - Podcast about software development (programming). Discussed topics are C#, F#, C++, .NET, Visual Studio, Java, CUDA, Xeon Phi, FPGA and much more. Hosted by Dmitri Nesteruk.
11. Awesome Arch
Arch Linux Installers / Specific purpose
- Anarchy - A simple and intuitive Arch Linux installer.
12. Awesome Cpp
- ni-media (⭐202) - C++ library for reading and writing audio files. [MIT]
- yyjson (⭐2.3k) - A high performance JSON library written in ANSI C. [MIT]
- cpp-httplib (⭐8.4k) - A single file C++11 header-only HTTP/HTTPS server library. [MIT]
13. Awesome Cl
Shells, shells interfaces / Third-party APIs
- Lish (⭐67) -
lishmay someday be a lisp shell. GPL3.
- supports tab-completion of executables in the path and Lisp symbols, allows to write and to mix shell commands and Lisp code, has a tiny REPL and an interactive debugger, and more.
14. Awesome Powershell
- PowerScripting - Weekly show run by Jon Walz and Hal Rottenberg.
- Oh-My-Posh (⭐8.2k) - Tons of beautiful theme that can be enabled by one single command (includes many awesome powerline theme).
15. Awesome Terraform
Providers / Vendor supported providers
- terraform-provider-azuredevops (⭐0) - Provider for Azure DevOps (VSTS).
- terraform-provider-dominos (⭐1k) - Provider for Dominos Pizza.
- terraform-provider-k8s (⭐133) - Simple Kubernetes Provider, works with any manifest.
- terraform-provider-snowflake (⭐357) - Provider for Snowflake data warehouse.
Tools / Vendor supported providers
- Infracost (⭐8.5k) - Cloud cost estimates for Terraform in your CLI and pull requests.
- terraform-graph-beautifier (⭐146) - Command line tool allowing to convert the barely usable output of the terraform graph command to something more meaningful and explanatory.
16. Awesome Kotlin
Links / Blogs
17. Awesome Sre
18. Awesome Keycloak
19. Awesome Css Learning
Animation / Grid
- All you need to know about CSS Transitions - Also addressing advanced topics from chaining and events to hardware acceleration and animation functions.
20. Awesome R Learning Resources
Topic Areas / Uncategorized
- Help me help you: creating reproducible examples - Making a great reprex is both an art and a science and this webinar will cover both aspects. A reprex makes a conversation about code more efficient and pleasant for all. This comes up whenever you ask someone for help, report a bug in software, or propose a new feature. The reprex package (https://reprex.Tidyverse.org) makes it especially easy to prepare R code as a reprex, in order to share on sites such as https://community.rstudio.com, https://github.com, or https://stackoverflow.com. Author: Jenny Bryan.
21. Awesome Rust
Libraries / Network programming
- lemunozm/message-io (⭐836) — Event-driven message library to build network applications easy and fast. Supports TCP, UDP and WebSockets.
22. Awesome Lidar
Others / Object detection and object tracking
- Semantic Segmentation Editor 🐙 (⭐1.4k) - Point cloud and image semantic segmentation editor by Hitachi Automotive And Industry Laboratory, point cloud annotator / labeling.
- 3D Bounding Box Annotation Tool 🐙 (⭐419) - 3D BAT: A Semi-Automatic, Web-based 3D Annotation Toolbox for Full-Surround, Multi-Modal Data Streams, point cloud annotator / labeling.
23. Awesome Quantum Computing
- QWorld's Bronze-Qiskit - Very accessible computation/programming oriented tutorials. It begins from basics of matrices up to grover's algorithm. There are also accompanying videos which explain the tutorials.
24. Awesome Yew
Crates / Component Libraries
- yew-components (⭐48) - Material Design Components for the Yew framework.
25. Awesome Meteor
Websites / Community Newsletters
26. Awesome Healthcare
Contents / EHR
- Bahmni - Electronic Medical Record and hospital system.
- EHRBase OpenEHR Clinical Data Repository.
- EHRServer (⭐146) - CaboLabs EHRServer.
- OSCAR EMR - OSCAR McMaster Project.
Contents / Specifications
- OpenEHR - Open specification upon which software can be built.
Contents / Imaging
- OHIF (⭐2.2k) - OHIF zero-footprint DICOM viewer and oncology specific Lesion Tracker.
Contents / Dental
- Open Dental - Dental Practice Management Software.
Contents / Frameworks
- API Server (⭐100) - FHIR Server to support patient- and clinician-facing apps.
- Clinical Meteor project - Meteor for FDA, HIPAA, and HL7 compliant applications.
Contents / Libraries
- Archie (⭐48) - OpenEHR Library written in Java.
- DCMTK - DICOM Toolkit.
- dicom (⭐794) - High Performance DICOM Medical Image Parser in GoLang.
- Fellow Oak DICOM (⭐879) - DICOM for .NET, .NET Core, Universal Windows, Android, iOS, Mono, and Unity.
- FHIR protocol buffers (⭐687) - A Google implementation of protocol buffers for FHIR.
- php-fhir (⭐88) - Tools for creating PHP classes from the HL7 FHIR Specification.
- pynetdicom (⭐407) - A Python implementation of the DICOM networking protocol.
Contents / Data
- Inferno (⭐89) - Open source tool that tests whether patients can access their health data through a standard interface.
Contents / Machine learning
- Healthcare.ai - Python and R tools for healthcare machine learning.
Contents / Logistics
- OpenLMIS - Open source, web-based, electronic logistics management information system (LMIS) software, purpose-built to manage health commodity supply chains.
27. Awesome Clojure
- Sysinternals Suite - Tool suite by Mark Russinovich that provides access to Windows internals for troubleshooting: processes, physical ports, disk activity etc.
29. Alternative Internet
Hosting and media
- Gemini Space is heavier than gopher, lighter than the web, will not replace either, strives for maximum power to weight ratio and takes user privacy very seriously. More Resources / Awsome Gemini (⭐684)
30. Awesome Math
31. Awesome Humane Tech
Translation / Wear our badge
- Lingva Translate - An alternative front-end for Google Translate.
Related awesomeness / Wear our badge
- Awesome Decentralized (⭐606) - A curated list of decentralized, P2P, and distributed platforms and applications.
32. Awesome Transit
Other multimodal data formats / Ruby
- Alliance for Parking Data Standards (APDS) - Formed by the International Parking Institute (IPI), the British Parking Association (BPA), and the European Parking Association (EPA), APDS is a not-for-profit organization with the mission to develop, promote, manage, and maintain a uniform global standard that will allow organizations to share parking data across platforms worldwide. APDS Version 1.0 documents are here.
- CurbLR (⭐70) - A specification for curb regulations.
- Dyno-Path (⭐1) - (Under development - see this post (⭐19)) Data for individual passenger trajectories.
- GTFS-flex (⭐90) - A data format that models flexible public transportation services as an extension to GTFS.
- GTFS-ride (⭐43) - An open, fixed-route transit ridership data standard developed through a partnership between the Oregon Department of Transportation and Oregon State University.
- General Modeling Network Specification (GMNS) (⭐73) - A format for sharing routable road network files designed to be used in multi-modal static and dynamic transportation planning and operations models. Volpe/FHWA partnership with Zephyr Foundation.
- General Travel Network Specification - A planned data specification for sharing travel demand model networks.
- Managed and Tolled Lanes Feed Specification (MTLFS) (⭐9) - Proposal for a schema that comprise the Managed and Tolled Lanes Tolling Feed Specification (MTLFS) and defines the fields used in all of those files developed by Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority.
- Mobility Data Specification (MDS) (⭐605) - A format to implement realtime data sharing, measurement and regulation for municipalities and mobility as a service providers. It is meant to ensure that governments have the ability to enforce, evaluate and manage providers. Maintained by the Open Mobility Foundation.
- NeTex - A general purpose XML format designed for the exchange of complex static transport data among distributed systems managed by the CEN standards process.
- Open Sales and Distribution Model (OSDM) (⭐24) - Aims to substantially simplify the booking process for customers of rail trips and to lower complexity and distribution costs for distributors and railway carriers. Contains a specification of an offline model and on-line API. Maintained by the International Union of Railways (UIC).
- SAE Shared and Digital Mobility Committee - Appears to be working on a data standard for car share and transportation network companies (TNCs) / rideshare.
33. Awesome Cross Platform Nodejs
- Cross-platform terminal characters (⭐188) - All the characters that work on most terminals and most operating systems.
34. Awesome Bioie
Datasets / Other Datasets
- eICU Collaborative Research Database - paper - a database of observations from more than 200 thousand intensive care unit admissions, with consistent structure. Requires registration, training course completion, and data use agreement.
35. Awesome Ci
Description: Continuous Integration service
Features: Source code (⭐26k) is available. (Community edition is licensed under Apache 2.0)
Supported repositories: GitHub, GitLab, Gitea, BitBucket, Google Code, Custom
Price: Pricing (enterprise) - free self hosting - Open Source
36. Awesome Remote Job
- Diversify Tech - Companies are transparent about their Diversity & Inclusion efforts
37. Awesome Testing
Blogs / Other
38. Awesome Embedded Rust
Peripheral Access Crates / MSP430
msp430g2553Peripheral access API for MSP430G2553 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust)
- msp430 quickstart (⭐20) some examples for msp430
no-std crates / WIP
- adskalman: Kalman filter and Rauch-Tung-Striebel smoothing implementation.
39. Awesome Nix
Deployment Tools / Newsletters
- pushnix (⭐20) - Simple cli utility that pushes NixOS configuration and triggers a rebuild using ssh.
Command-Line Tools / Newsletters
- nixpkgs-fmt (⭐372) - Nix code formatter for nixpkgs.
- nix-tree (⭐291) - Interactively browse the dependency graph of Nix derivations.
40. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / Scaffold
- vue-sh-cli (⭐8) - A CLI for generating Vue components, views, store modules & unit tests. Supports Vue 3 components template and Typescript.
41. Awesome Material Ui
- Builder Book - Books that teach you how to build full stack, production-ready web apps.
42. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 🧩 CSS Variables (⭐114) - Exports custom CSS variables (Dark Mode supported).
- 🛑💼 Filters (⭐161) - Adds
- 🛑💼 CSS Filters (⭐23) - Adds
backdrop-filterutilities with defaults.
- 🛑💼 Blend Mode (⭐68) - Adds
- 🛑💼 Colorize (⭐10) - Adds
- 💙🎬 Tailwind CSS: From Zero to Production - Complete walkthrough of Tailwind CSS, from installation to optimization for deployment.
43. Awesome Mongodb
Resources / Books
- SaaS Boilerplate Book - Learn how to build a production-ready SaaS web app from scratch
44. Awesome Video
Specs and Standards / Industry Forums
- CTA | WAVE Project - The WAVE (Web Application Video Ecosystem) Project, hosted by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, aims to improve how internet-delivered commercial video is handled on consumer electronics devices and to make it easier for content creators to distribute video to those devices.
45. Awesome Speakers
Europe / Belgium 🇧🇪
Topics: Functional Programming, Agile, Product Development
Topics: CSS in JS, Linting, Tooling
Topics: PHP, Laravel, Chatbots
Topics: CSS, Web
Topics: Code Splitting, React
Topics: React, Redux, CSS in JS, React Native, Serverless, GraphQL
Topics: Tooling, Standards, Intersectionality, OSS, Psychology
Topics: CSS, Grid, Accessibility
Topics: React, Styled Components, OSS
Topics: ReasonML, Serverless, GraphQL, Virtual Reality, React
Topics: Typography, CSS
Topics: ReasonML, Static Typing, Flow
Topics: Functional Programming, Computer Science
Topics: React, GraphQL, Tooling
Topics: React, Composition, Android, RXJava, Kotlin
Europe / Switzerland 🇨🇭
Muhammad Ahsan Ayaz
Europe / United Kingdom 🇬🇧
Topics: Standards, Performance
North America / United States of America 🇺🇸
Topics: UX Development, Usability, Accessibility, Scrum, Agile
46. Awesome Open Source Supporters
- Algolia -
requires-approvalSearch as a service API.
47. Awesome Earth
- The Felix Project - London-based charity that collects fresh, nutritious food that cannot be sold. Deliver this surplus food to charities and schools so they can provide healthy meals and help the most vulnerable in our society. Reducing food waste and poverty.
- OddBox - English Certified B Corp that is reducing food waste. Collects food rejected by Supermarkets, directly from farms and delivers to your door. £10 off your first box with this link (https://mention-me.com/m/ol/qd4ho-0d5026f88d). I will plant trees through Ecologi with the £10 I get for this.
48. Public Apis
Description: Image sharing platform for anime images
Description: A collection of currency exchange rates (data in XML and JSON)
Description: Creates diagrams from textual descriptions
Documents & Productivity
API: Vector Express v2.0
Description: Free vector file converting API
Games & Comics
Description: Access to all data of users, games, puzzles and etc on Lichess
Description: Download curated playlists of streaming tracks (YouTube, SoundCloud, etc...)
Description: URL shortener service
API: Visual Crossing
Description: Global historical and weather forecast data
49. Awesome Elixir
- phx_component_helpers (⭐114) - Extensible live_components, without boilerplate.
50. Awesome Ipfs
- Bubble IPFS From URL Plugin - Bubble (no code platform) plugin for IPFS From URL integration
- ipns-pin (⭐13) - A command-line tool to pin stuff via ipns.
51. Awesome Vlc
- videolan.org - Where it all starts.
- LibVLC API docs - Docs for LibVLC's engine. C APIs.
- Wiki - Lots of great info on here.
- CLI flags - A comprehensive list of all VLC commandline flags. Really useful for searching random flags that you come across in the wild.
VLC native plugins
- vlc-pause-click-plugin (⭐674) - Plugin for VLC that pauses/plays video on mouse click.
- vlc-tip-plugin (⭐43) - TIP (translate it, please) is a plugin for VLC media player that helps you to study languages by watching videos.
- vlc-bittorrent (⭐345) - A bittorrent plugin for VLC.
- VLC desktop - The original Desktop app running on Linux/Windows (Qt) and macOS (Cocoa).
- VLC iOS - VLC for iOS is the official port of VLC on the iOS/tvOS platforms.
- VLC Android - VLC for Android, Android TV and ChromeOS.
- VLC Benchmark (Beta) - Video decoding and rendering benchmark tool, based on VLC.
- vlc-unity - Unity3D integration for VLC.
- python-vlc (⭐312) - Python vlc bindings.
- vlcj (⭐953) - Java framework for the vlc media player (desktop).
- LibVLCSharp (⭐1.1k) - Cross-platform .NET/Mono bindings for LibVLC.
- libvlc-go (⭐326) - Go bindings for libVLC and high-level media player interface.
- libvlcpp - C++ bindings for libvlc.
- vlc.js (beta) - WebAssembly support for LibVLC.
- dart_vlc (⭐416) - Dart bindings for libvlc.
52. Awesome Okr
53. Awesome Tmux
- aws-tmux (⭐24) Tmux plugin that gives you access to some (potentially) useful information about AWS.
- tmux-wormhole (⭐52) Use tmux to download files with magic wormhole
54. Awesome Devsecops
Infrastructure as Code Analysis / Multi-Platform
- Checkov (⭐4.8k) - Bridgecrew - Scan Terraform, AWS CloudFormation and Kubernetes templates for insecure configuration.
- KICS (⭐1.2k) - Checkmarx - Find security vulnerabilities, compliance issues, and infrastructure misconfigurations early in the development cycle.
55. Open Source Flutter Apps
Contents / Games
56. Awesome Sitecore
- Sitecore Containers Prerequisites (⭐0) - Checks the machine for Sitecore Container compatibility, enables Hyper-V, downloads and installs software including Sitecore 10.1
- Containers & AKS (⭐11) - Taking Sitecore 10 to the next level into Azure AKS.
- PaaS to AKS (⭐11) - Boilerplate project for deploying Sitecore 10.0.* to Azure AKS coming from an Azure PaaS architecture for Sitecore. That includes ARM templates for External Data Services, required to run Sitecore k8s in production and scripts to support a full Infrastructure-as-Code setup for Sitecore on AKS.
- Starter Kit for Content Hub with Next.js and GraphQL (⭐8) - Content Hub headless starter kit.
- Focal point cropping (⭐2) - Focal point cropping for Content Hub.
- URL Rewrite (⭐24) - A site-specific version of Redirect / Rewrite module.
57. Free for Dev
- Miradore — Device Management service. Stay up-to-date with your device fleet and secure an unlimited number of devices for free. Free plan offers basic features.
- Koyeb - Koyeb is a developer-friendly serverless platform to deploy apps globally. Seamlessly run Docker containers, web apps, and APIs with git-based deployment, native autoscaling, a global edge network, and built-in service mesh and discovery. Koyeb provides two nano services to run your apps with its forever-free tier and also sponsors open-source projects with free resources.
Issue Tracking and Project Management
- Backlog — Everything your team needs to release great projects in one platform. Free plan offers 1 Project with 10 users & 100MB storage.
IDE and Code Editing
- Lazarus — Lazarus is a Delphi compatible cross-platform IDE for Rapid Application Development.
Analytics, Events and Statistics
- Branch — Mobile Analytics Platform. Free Tier offers upto 10K Mobile App Users with deep-linking & other services.
- Databox — Business Insights & Analytics by combining other analytics & BI platforms. Free Plan offers 3 users, dashboards & data sources. 11M historical data records.
Ask these people anything!
59. Awesome Xai
Follow / Critiques
- Rich Caruana - The man behind Explainable Boosting Machines.
60. Awesome Gdpr
Privacy by Design - Guides for developers (art. 25)
- Data Pseudonymisation: Advanced Techniques and Use Cases - Report on pseudonymisation techniques from ENISA.
- Data protection around the world - (CNIL) Map of the level of data protection in each country.
- Data Protection Laws of the world - (DLA Piper) Compare data protection laws around the world.
61. Awesome Electron
Open Source / Other
- SpaceEye (⭐289) - Live satellite imagery for your desktop background.
62. Awesome Svelte
- svelte-chota (⭐282) - Component library built with Chota, a super light-weight CSS framework
63. Awesome Mac
Audio and Video Tools / File Sharing
- Omniplayer - Best media player on Mac, support almost all format.
Utilities / To-Do Lists
- Tomato 2 - Beautiful and simple Pomodoro timer.